Danni & Kenzie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say the movie was an eye-opener is an understatement. The video quality was just great. From reading the credits, I found that the video had been directed by a woman. You could see the chemistry between the women on screen. According to the cover notes, some of the women were couples. You could tell that not only were they attracted to each other, but that they knew and cared for each other. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

During one of the prolonged kissing scenes, I found myself becoming aroused. I love kissing, and I've never found a guy that was into it. Their kisses started out slow and exploratory. They were nibbling on lips and ears, drinking in each other's smells, becoming hotter and hotter until their moans were coming in almost continuous gasps. I had never imagined that making love with another person could be this intimate and personal an experience. While the women kissed, I brought my swollen breasts out of my bra and started caressing them. Since I'd started nursing, they seemed to be in a state of constant sensitivity. Gently, I caressed the nipples, teasing them to erectness. I was getting goose-bumps on my breasts and arms from the excitement, and the feel of cool air. When the darker one entered the brunette with her strap-on, I stuck one hand in my panties and started rubbing my clit while my other hand gently caressed the tender skin of my plump breasts.

I stared at the screen transfixed as the two women on the screen made love. I imagined that it was my pussy getting pounded by the thick strap-on dildo. It glistened as it moved in and out of the brunette's pussy stretching her wide. Her breath was coming in staccato gasps each time the length her lover's cock pounded into her. I imagined that I could feel the dark woman's sharp, erect nipples poking into my soft flesh breasts, and I could imagine her coarse, curly, public hair rubbing against my shaved mound. When the brunette started cumming, I was pushed over the edge. Over and over, my orgasm roared over me, running like a runaway freight train. Unstoppable, powerful, and most of all, loud. Eeek! I hoped none of the neighbors was home.

Stopping the movie, I lay back on the couch, caressing my breasts, and rubbing my mound. Slowly I eased myself down from the orgasmic high I'd just put myself through. As the warm glow subsided, I thought of what I'd just done. I'd had an orgasm while fantasizing that a woman was fucking me with a strap-on. No, that wasn't totally accurate. I'd had the most earth shaking, mind-rocking orgasm ever while fantasizing that another woman was fucking me with a strap-on. In a way I wasn't surprised. Before I'd moved away, I'd fantasized about making love with Danni. Even after I'd moved away, she continued to haunt my dreams and fantasies for months. When we'd been in sixth grade, I had told her that I wanted her to be the one to take my virginity. We laughed at the silliness of the idea at the time, but I'd never forgotten it.

As I lay there, I realized that my life had just gotten a hell of a lot more complicated.

I made dinner again that evening, and while Danni did dishes and I nursed Elise, we talked about her day.

"It was kind of a slow day. We got called out to a car accident scene, but nobody was really hurt. We just looked them over and sent them on their way. This afternoon, we had a domestic call. The husband beat up his wife pretty bad. We stabilized her and put her in an ambulance. The whole time we're working, the guy's screaming at the cops telling us that it's nobody's business how he treats his wife."

"I'm so sorry for her. I can relate," I said.

"I did hear a funny one today. When I was on the domestic call, the two patrolmen were laughing about the car they had found. They pulled over a couple of joy-riders in a stolen car. They claimed that the car had just been sitting on the street with the key on the mat. It seems this car had been stolen in Seattle. Found it about a block from here as a matter of fact. What do you think of that?" she asked. I could see her eyes focusing intently on me. I was being interrogated and I knew it.

"I'm sorry I did it Danni. I felt horrible about it, but it was more important to me to get Elise and I away. I was panicked and I didn't think I had a choice. I know it was wrong"

"This isn't something you'll be doing again then," she pressed sternly.

"No," I said meekly.

"I need to know something else," she continued. "Have you ever been arrested or convicted of a felony?"

"No, I've never been arrested for anything. Why did you ask?"

"I have some guns here, and that would be a problem if you had been."

The rest of that evening was sort of tense, but by the next night things had smoothed over.

Over the next month, we fell into kind of a routine. During the day, I would take Elise out in the stroller. We would go to the market, or to the library for books. Sometimes I would visit other friends from high school. Danni put me in touch with a woman attorney that had a reputation as a fearless bulldog, and I got started on the divorce process.

At night, I would prepare dinner for us. After dinner, we would often take Elise for a stroll through the nearby park. When we got in Danni's car to go someplace, she would help me get Elise into her seat, and then hold the door open for me. Danni loved Elise, and loved playing with her. I don't know exactly when, but after the first couple of weeks I realized that we were molding ourselves into a family.

I'd always loved Danni as a sister when we had been younger. Our time together was giving me a new appreciation for her as an adult. While she cultivated a rough appearance, I was learning that underneath the piercings and tattoos was a woman who genuinely was concerned about me. I could also see from the looks she was giving me that she was aware of our growing closeness. A hand on mine here, brushing my hair away from my face there, a protective hand on my back. We weren't overtly flirting with each other, but there was a growing sexual tension between us.

One night I asked her what it was like to make love to a woman.

"Well, if you're looking for how it's different than sex with guys, I can't help you. I've never been with a guy. I can only tell you how it is for me. First, I love women. I love feminine women. I love the way you guys paint your toenails and do your hair. I love the lace underwear and bras. I think there's nothing hotter than a woman in a dress. I guess it sounds kind of goofy; I like sun dresses the most. When a woman is in a sun dress and gets back-lit by the sun, it's like déjà vu all over again. Most of all, I love the way women smell. As far as what it's like, I don't have a whole lot of experience. With some people it was OK, and with another it was better; with one person it was amazing. At least I thought it was amazing..." she trailed off.

"Do you want to tell me about her?" I asked.

"Not a whole lot to say I guess. Her name was Jan. When we met, I thought we just totally clicked! I was so into her, it wasn't even funny." Letting out a deep sigh, she continued. "I guess I was infatuated with her. She was smart and funny and nice. In appearance, she was a lot like you. Blonde hair and about your height, and I guess she had your eyes. Her eyes weren't just the same color, but the same shape too."

"Anyhow, we had a bitchin' couple of weeks and then I found out she just wasn't that into me. Nothin' dramatic. She just quit calling. That was about a year ago. I haven't dated anyone since then. Probably scared her off I guess," she smiled ruefully.

"What was it about her that made sex amazing?"

An uncomfortable look flashed across her features. "I don't know. Maybe I was just at a needy spot, and anything would have been good."

I knew she wasn't telling the whole truth, but I didn't want to press her. Besides, I had pretty good idea what the answer was. The next morning, I lazed around the house and painted my toenails. After that, Elise and I went to a department store and browsed around until I found a sun dress. It had a cute floral pattern, and the cut accentuated my long torso, and the line of it minimized the shape of my hips. Once dinner was ready, I changed into it, put my hair up and put on some lipstick.

Danni was animated during dinner, and I could see the pleasure in her eyes. I'm pretty certain she figured out that I had dressed specifically to please her. After dinner, I nursed Elise. Since the sun dress wasn't really made for nursing, I slipped it over my shoulders and rolled it down exposing my breasts. When Danni saw me, her jaw just about hit the floor. It was so cute the way she was flustered.

"Um. Danni?"

"Yeah Kenzie?"

"I think you're going to wear a hole in the table cloth," I giggled. Turning crimson, she wheeled away and stalked back into the kitchen. Finishing up the feeding, I put Elise into the stroller and grabbed Danni by her elbow. "C'mon! Let's go for a walk in the park. The sun's setting, and it's pretty."

As we walked around the park, we enjoyed the evening. The temperature was just right and the air was like silk on my skin. The night was clear, and it seemed like all of the normal hustle and bustle had been reduced to a quiet buzz as we went around the lake. Ducks were swimming around, pausing to stick their heads under the water looking for treats. Sometimes, their butts would give a funny little waggle just before they went upright again.

As we quietly walked, there was a lull in our conversation. My mind was kind of free associating and when I looked at Danni, the thought that popped into my head was how comfortable I was with her. I realized that when I was with her, I didn't have to try to act a certain way, and I didn't have to change myself to make her happy. It was a good feeling. That night, after I put Elise to bed, I went into Danni's room to give her a good night hug.

"Thanks for going on the walk with me. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your company. And I'm sorry I teased you earlier. You're my best friend." Stepping up, I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a lingering hug. Perhaps too lingering. Yikes! In seconds, my nipples were erect. Stepping away, I smiled at her again. "Anyhow, thanks for a nice evening." As I turned away, she nervously started.

"Kenzie?"

"Yes Danni?" I responded, turning to face her.

"My mother said she'd be OK watching Elise if you and I wanted to go out some time, and I was thinking we could maybe go out tomorrow night. I got some extra overtime last pay period, and I was hoping we could go out and maybe get some dinner," she said nervously.

"You mean like a date?" I smiled.

"Only if you're OK with it," she said nervously.

"I'd like that," I said. Reaching forward, I gave her another hug and retreated to my room.

As I lay in the bed, I thought about what I was doing. I really didn't want to hurt Danni. I knew that she had been terribly hurt by her last girlfriend and I didn't want to add to that. I knew that given our history, the pain I could inflict would be much worse. At the same time, I was starting to have genuine feelings for her. I treasured our time together, and the way she made me feel. When I threw in the fact that I'd never really gotten past the odd kiss and groping stage with a girl... I was a mess. As I drifted off to sleep, I thought about what it would be like to be her lover. I thought about the extra closeness, and I thought about the pleasure of waking up with her. Eventually, I calmed down and drifted off to sleep.

The next evening, after I fed Elise, we dropped her off at Danni's mom's house. From the way she was looking us over, I couldn't tell if she approved of the situation or not. I'd never asked Danni about her family's reaction to her coming out. Oh well, add it to the bottom of the list of worries. For the first part of our date, Danni drove us to an indoor pistol range. Once inside, she started giving me a basic class on handguns.

"This is a Walther PPK semi-automatic pistol. It is .380 caliber weapon with a capacity of 7 rounds. Semi-automatic means that each time you pull the trigger, it will fire a round. A fully automatic weapon would fire rounds until you release the trigger. This button is the magazine release. When you press the button, the magazine, which is the part that holds the bullets, will be released. This lever is the safety. If the red dot is visible, then the safety is disengaged and the pistol will fire when you pull the trigger."

"This pistol is a combination Double-Action/Single-Action. What that means is that the hammer does not have to be cocked to fire. When you pull the trigger, it will pull the hammer back and then release it. After the first round is fired, the hammer will be left in the cocked position. The important thing here is that if you fire in double-action, it's going to take a lot more pressure on the trigger to fire the weapon. When you fire in single-action mode, it will take a lot less."

Next, she unloaded the magazine and walked me through putting bullets into the gun. The pistol range was divided into a series of booths, and over each booth was a little trolley hooked up to pulleys, kind of like a garage door opener. There was a switch mounted on the side of the booth that allowed you to move the trolley with the target on it back and forth. Danni fastened a large person outline kind of target to the trolley and ran it out to about 10 feet.

"OK," she began, "to start out, I just want you to hold the pistol with both hands." Molding my hands, she showed me the proper grip. "Now, just point the pistol at the target, and squeeze the trigger four times. Remember to keep the pressure on the trigger nice and steady. Just squeeze until it goes off."

With Danni standing close behind me, I slowly pulled the trigger four times. After each shot, a small hole appeared in the target.

"Super job Kenzie! All four are in the black. Good job!"

Flushing with pleasure at her words, I smiled back at her and nodded.

"OK, now we're going to talk about the sights. This part," she said pointing to a little blade thing on the front, "is the front sight post. This part," she said pointing to the rear of the gun, "is the rear sight." She took another target and quickly sketched out a diagram on the back. "When you hold the pistol up and look at the sights. It should look like this. The clear tip of the front sight post should be centered from left-right in the rear sight, and the top of the front sight should be aligned with the top edge of the rear sight. When you aim, what you have to do is focus on the front sight post; that's what the clear tip part means. While you're focusing on the front sight, put it over the target. Then, adjust the weapon so that the front sight is lined up properly in the rear sight. It's tough to explain, but give it a try and you'll see how it works."

Over the next hour, Danni continued teaching me how to fire the little pistol. Gradually, I started getting better, and in response, Danni kept moving the target further and further out until it was about 25 feet away. After we shot all of the bullets she brought, she pulled out another magazine and put it in the pistol and took it back from me.

Finishing up, she pointed to the target and offered the final lesson. "When you're shooting at a person, aim at the center of mass, and keep firing until they go down. The real world ain't like TV. Unless you hit someone in the head or the spine, they can keep coming at you even if you hit them right in the heart."

When we went out to her car, she asked me for my purse. "Put this in," she said handing me the pistol. "I want you to carry it everywhere with you. Carrying a concealed weapon without a permit is a misdemeanor in this state. If you are caught with it by the police, it's like getting a traffic ticket. You pay the fine, and go about your day. Don't flash it, and don't take it out unless you need to. If you need to go into the courthouse or the post office, take it out of your purse. Remember don't point it at somebody unless you're ready to shoot them."

"Danni, I'm not sure I could shoot someone," I wailed. In response, I could see her starting to lose it, and then she calmed down.

"Let me ask you a question Kenzie. Do you love your daughter?" she said sternly.

Quickly I nodded.

"Would you be able to shoot someone who wanted to hurt your daughter?"

"Well, yes."

"Well, it's just my opinion, but I think that making your daughter an orphan and forcing her to live with an abusive father would be harming your daughter don't you think?" she said grimly.

"I see your point," I muttered. It turned out that my fears about having to shoot someone were unfounded. Sort of.

For dinner, we went to a local tavern. After we had gotten settled in our booth, and the waiter had taken our orders, Danni pulled a gift-wrapped box out of the sack she had carried in. Handing it to me, she said "I wanted to get you a small gift to say how happy I am you're here."

Opening the present, I found a cotton sleep shirt. It was grey with pink trim, and the cotton was so soft it was almost like flannel and while it wasn't overtly sexy, it was comfortable and feminine at the same time.

"I know you're short a lot of things still from moving, and all."

"Thank you Danni. It's a wonderful gift and it's so thoughtful. I love it." Reaching over the table, I squeezed her hand.

Over dinner, and a couple of glasses of wine I started to relax and genuinely enjoy myself. The lighting was low, the food was good, and the company was great. I could tell Danni was trying her best to be witty and charming. Truthfully, she wasn't doing a great job, but then she didn't need to. It was flattering as hell that she was trying so hard.

During a lull, I brought up her family. "What was your family's reaction when you told them you were gay?"

"Well," Danni started, "my brothers were good. They had pretty much figured it out before I had. They thought it was the best thing they'd heard all week. Suggested we could go cruising for chicks together. My mother was pissed, and that hurt. We had a major fight about it, but over a couple of months, she got better with it and apologized to me. I guess my brothers probably jumped all over her. She's a little uncomfortable about it still. I think once I find someone serious she'll get better about it. I think another part of the problem is the grandkid thing. Once my brothers have kids I think I'll be totally off the hook."

As the dinner progressed, I found myself entranced with her. A nude marching band could have gone and I wouldn't have noticed it. After dinner, we idly drove around chatting for a while when without warning, she pulled into a secluded spot with a view. With a start, I realized we were in the local lover's lane.

"I bet you bring all the girls here!" I flirted.

For a moment, she looked uncomfortable, and then I pulled her to me and started kissing. I was relaxed; sated from dinner, and mellowed from the two glasses of good Merlot. At the same time I was horny and intensely attracted to her. We were kissing and groping each other like a couple of horny teen-agers and I was half out of control. Her breath was hot and sweet, and she managed to find a nipple through the bra I was wearing and was using her short nails to trace around it. It felt so comforable to be in her arms. After a few minutes of rising heart rates and heavy breathing, I reluctantly detached from her. Smiling up at her I softly spoke "Not bad Smith! You're a great kisser!"

"Thanks," she twinkled. "You're a pretty damn fine kisser yourself!"

Snuggling up against her I enjoyed a few moments of contact and then I whispered: "We should probably go get Elise from your mother."