Dannii Minogue - Tempted and Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was only for the first assault however, as he immediately attacked her chest once more, biting much harder at her, leaving significant marks over her, especially in places where he latched onto her, biting hard and sucking to leave a mark, making her whine and try to pull away. This time though he included her nipple, starting by very teasingly kissing and tonguing at it, before properly licking the hard point, pushed out obscenely by the chains behind her implants. Running his tongue around it excited her quite a bit, feeling wonderfully sensitive to such ministrations, moaning in pleasure as he went right over her nipple, where he then attacked it directly with his tongue, making her quiver and feel a bit more aroused. It quickly diminished again as he used his teeth on her puffy, delicate nipple, the trapped blood making them throb as it was, and so it was like nothing else when he bit it, making her scream out loudly in sheer pain as he clamped his teeth down. Initially it was just a little nip, then he went for it again, biting down and holding on tight, increasing the pressure then pulling it away from her tortured breast as she wailed, leaving deep teeth marks in the dark red nipple. She didn't find it any nicer as he did the other side, leaving them throbbing painfully with every heartbeat as she gasped for breath.

"Hm I've got a little something that'd suit those," he said, reaching up from her jeans to grasp her nipples with his fingers, making her gasp loudly before he stepped away. She watched what he was after, and in such a place it only took moments for him to find them. He stepped back to her holding some nipple clamps, making her eyes widen.

"Hey wait a minute," she said, instantly protesting before thinking about how she'd got herself into this. She'd only agreed to the chain essentially, but given she was handcuffed, there wasn't a lot she could do anyway.

"Just relax Dannii," he said in a soothing tone as he held the clamps up to her, using one hand to hold the breast in question and the other to apply the clamp. They weren't too vicious, they didn't need to be with her nipples so big, and he slid them on and let them bite down on her, making her hiss through her teeth at the pain, especially as he tightened it a little.

"There you go, one to go Dan," he said cheerfully as she grimaced, her eyes following him as he walked to the other side, fitting the clamp, watching her expressions as she took in the pain of the clamp. He was already holding her breast and carefully weighed it in his hand a moment before stepping away from her, round behind her once more. She shivered as he stroked his hands down her back, working round her cuffed hands, the way he brushed her long hair aside to see her sexy body, running them down then over her denim clad bum, which he gave a squeeze to.

"I think I've got something else that'd suit you Miss Minogue," he murmured, then stepped away from her again. She didn't look round for him, just standing waiting for him, her master right now though she'd never say that out loud. Dannii could hear him rummage around things for a moment, then he stepped back to her, still behind her, when he gathered her hair to one side, away from her neck. She just held still, aware of her breathing as he slipped a collar round her neck, letting her hair drop down forwards over her shoulder as he fastened it firmly. Not too tight, just enough to let her know what it signified, which was that right then he owned her, which she already knew. The collar was a wide black leather one, which would offer good control over her as a bitch if she fought him, not that she would. On the front was fixing ring for a lead or other fastenings, like ropes or chains, and she wondered if that had some significance as he fitted it.

With no ceremony at all, his hands slipped down to her hips, then round to her firm ass, giving her a good squeeze through the snug denim, taking her in. Dannii didn't say anything, knowing this had gone way beyond the chains now and he was intending on more, but she didn't mind. She was achingly horny now, and the thought of a fuck from someone with as much lust for her as he had wasn't exactly a bad prospect right then. Grasping her hips once more, he turned her back to face him, looking into her deep blue eyes as he did, just taken in by the enchanting beauty of them, never taking his gaze from them as his hands moved to the front of her jeans, his fingers matter-of-factly slipping down the front of them as he deftly undid the button, quickly getting onto the zip and drawing it down, not that it did much to loosen the tight denim from her lovely hips and bum. His hands grabbing the sides and peeling them down did however, and his eyes did move from her beautiful face as he pulled back to arms length to strip her of her jeans.

Tugging them stubbornly from her curvy hips he revealed her tiny little black thong to match the sheer bra she'd been wearing, showing off her puffy cameltoe and carefully shaved landing strip up the middle. Pulling her jeans down her thighs, he shoved them down to her ankles and left them there, not wanting to battle them past her high-heels, and besides, they were well out the way for what he had planned. He let his hands glide back up her legs, the outsides of her smooth thighs, to the thin waistband of her tiny knickers, making her inhale sharply, the suddenness of the intimate touch momentarily getting to her. He just smiled as he let his fingers hook under the edge of them, toying with them a moment, pulling them up a little tighter to show off just how puffy her pussy was, before wasting no more time in revealing her. Peeling the little thong from between her legs, Dannii couldn't help but be a little shy and squeeze her thighs together a bit to try and hide as the thong clung to her feminine curves before finally disappearing down her legs to join her jeans, revealing her smooth, soft lips, bulging and full behind a neat landing strip of dark brown hair.

"Very nice, love a girl who makes an effort," he said, making Dannii blush and look away, as if she could be any more displayed, standing before him with her breasts chains, nipples clamped, hands cuffed behind her back and now her jeans and underwear pushed down to her ankles. Standing up, he ran his hands up her sides to her large, captured breasts, brushing lightly over the tight skin with a smile, before he surprised her by giving her a quick kiss on the cheek, leaving her positively speechless as he slipped round behind her again, his hands easily finding her smooth shoulders to guide her to the bench in the room that she'd barely paid any attention to. Pushing her towards it, she gasped at the cold edge of it as it pressed into the tops of her thighs, where he held her by standing close to her from behind, Dannii's hands pressing conveniently to his crotch, where she could feel just how hard he was for her. Not wanting to disappoint, and not being a cocktease, Dannii grasped it firmly through his trousers, making him pause with a groan as she felt him, spurring her to squeeze firmer and start giving him a light handjob through his clothes. He allowed her to for a minute or so, then pressed on the top of her back, bending her forwards over the bench, where he dainty hands slipped somewhat reluctantly from his hardon, which seemed rather large and stiff just for her, something she was relishing having felt it.

Pressing her down over the bench, Dannii growled in pain as her tortured nipples hit the bench, the tight clamps twisting and turning as they pressed into the bench top, pulling at the stiff points, before her sensitive breasts joined in, pressed to the cold, hard top of the bench, making her cry out as they were pushed onto it under her bodyweight, no matter how slight it was. He didn't stop though, getting her bent right over the bench and making her stay there. Stepping round from behind her, where he'd been enticingly close to her now naked rear and the sweet bulge of her pussy between her legs, to look under her, where her large breasts held her up from the tabletop, allowing him to reach for the fixing ring on the front of her collar. Dannii knew he'd had something in mind for that, and now she found out as he reached round the front of the bench for a piece of rope that she figured was permanently fixed to it, which he quickly threaded through the ring and knotted tightly, holding her down over the bench. She had a little movement, but not a lot, and certainly not enough to escape, leaving her vulnerable to an attack from the rear.

There was the unmistakeable sound of him undoing his trousers as she heard his zip being pulled down, then him dropping his trousers and shorts behind her, freeing his rock hard cock, which was even harder now it was free and ready to fuck her. Without wasting any more time or making any small talk, his hand went to her hip, holding her firmly as he pushed his cock between her smooth thighs, easily finding her slippery labia with his swollen head, groaning lightly as he felt her hot, slick juices and entrance on the tip of his cock, Dannii sighing at the familiar sensation, realising it'd been far too long since she'd had proper sex. After taking a quick breath, he pushed forwards into her waiting snatch, feeling her body tighten and resist him a moment, before she opened up and he buried himself in her juicy pussy, groaning throatily as he felt her warm, snug walls clench up around him, tighter than he thought she might be. After a moment she relaxed a bit and he burrowed his cock as deep as he possibly could into her, Dannii moaning long and low as he gave her every inch of what felt a very nice cock. Not porn star big, but an ample size and a good thickness to give her a thrill, and it felt great stretching her out for the first time in a while, hot and hard in her velvet tunnel.

He just held for a minute, shifting slightly, just taking in the feel of the Australian pop star impaled on his cock, her deliciously juicy tunnel squeezed round his cock as she enjoyed the sensation of being delightfully filled up. He pulled back, feeling her hugging firmly at him but gliding like silk, all the way till he almost slipped out, feeling her tight entrance holding his head, before pushing all the way back into her, up to her firm ass, making her take every inch of him, which she did without problem. Dannii groaned as his girth stretched her out once more, loving how deep he seemed to be drilling into her, though she was sure he wasn't that big, just that he knew what to do. Momentarily she wondered how many customers were given this treatment, then quickly forgot all about it as he took hold of her hips firmly and gave her a proper thrust, making her grunt throatily as he started fucking her properly, using his grip to pull her back against the restraining rope attached to her collar, allowing him to use her hips for leverage so he could thrust powerfully into her, driving deep with every stroke, pace building quickly till he was jamming himself into her hard, his hips bumping her nice arse repeatedly as she breathed sharp and short. She could feel the collar pulling at the back of her neck as he held her, his hands grasping her hips tightly and most importantly, every contour and ridge of his thick cock as he drove it up into her clenching pussy, loving how it felt, rubbing her G-spot from the position, urging her to roll her hips to get more of it, which in turn increased his pleasure and resultantly his pace.

His hands moved from her hips to grab her hands, cuffed behind her back, Dannii immediately grabbing him hard to hold tightly, which he returned, both of them hanging onto each other as he gave her another little yank back against the collar, making her cry out sharply, then groan deeply at the pleasure as he pumped her even harder, completely owning her as she made no complaints. She gave a mumble of discomfort as he raised her cuffed wrists by the chain, straining her shoulders and pressing her down harder on her aching breasts, making her wince, trying to hold back the sound of pain, though she didn't know why she did it. It was quickly overwhelmed by the pleasure of his bulbous head rubbing firmly on her G-spot as he fucked her from behind, giving a breathy moan with every thrust, trying to push back herself even though she was restrained, leaving him to do the work and her frustratingly powerless.

Suddenly, they heard the sound of the door, the bell ringing as it opened, the sound cutting the thick, sexually charged air like a knife. He looked up quickly from her towards the door as Dannii sharply tried to pull up, yanking hard against the collar, leaving her unable to hold back a grunt of pain, trying to look round at him pleadingly. There was a moment of uncertainty, until he heard his friend call out for him.

"Hey man, you here?" his friend called simply from the front of the shop. Looking back down at Dannii he gave a smile, gripping her hips and sliding back slowly till his cock popped free and up from her juicy pussy, Dannii sighing as he left her. Quickly pulling his trousers up, he quickly did them up and looked to the curtain.

"Don't worry, I'll be back in a minute," he said with a smile, patting Dannii on her fine arse, making her bite her lip as he stepped away and through the curtain to greet his friend.

"Hey there you are, thought you'd gone out and left the door open," his friend said as he emerged from where moments before he'd been balls deep in Dannii Minogue.

"Hey Steve. Yeah I should've locked the door I guess," he said, looking to it as he thought of being caught fucking Dannii. Actually it didn't seem so bad when he thought about it, certainly worse things that could happen.

"Why would you need the door locked, you're here?" Steve asked cautiously, curious as to why he'd want the door locked when he was in the store. Glancing back towards the curtained area, an idea sprung into mind that he couldn't ignore, and he looked back to Steve with a smile.

"Lock the door, flick the sign," he said simply. Steve was clearly confused but did it anyway, turning back to him hoping for some kind of explanation.

"Ok what's going on?" he asked, looking around as if a sudden surprise would spring out on him.

"You'll never guess who I've got back here," he said with a sly grin, giving a quick flick of his eyebrows to indicate it was something special.

"Um...no idea, who is it?" Steve asked, still confused.

"Come take a look," he said, waving his friend to follow as he turned to walk back towards the curtain behind the counter. Dannii had heard everything and was breathing heavily, panicking and pulling at the restraint of her collar as she heard their footsteps coming towards where she was, wincing as her sore breasts pressed into the bench at her movement. Finally accepting she was stuck and about to be displayed to another person, she went still and breathed in deep, willing herself to calm down. The curtain was pulled back as he returned, Steve in tow, who immediately stopped dead and looked at the brunette beauty laid out over the bench, kinkily restrained. She looked round at him, unable to stop herself, quickly taking him in. He was a nice looking guy, average really. He just stared at her however, eyes widening as he saw who she was.

"Holy shit, Dannii Minogue!" he blurted out, not inanely questioning whether it was her at least. She immediately blushed and looked down, her luxurious hair cascading down around her to hide her burning cheeks. He just stared at her prone and ready over the bench, eyeing her chains breasts, cuffed wrists and thick, dominating leather collar, before looking to his friend who just had a big smile. He took a few more moments to take her in, walking round, eyeing her up, not failing to notice her juicy, loosened pussy, suggesting she'd already been fucked, which made sense. Looking up to his friend, he just smiled, his eyes flicking to the vulnerable Dannii before he spoke up.

"I want in," he said simply.

"Thought you might, you wouldn't be much of a man if you didn't," he said with a smile as he reached out to shake his hand in some macho, manly style agreement. Dannii just lay still as they talked like she wasn't there, over her head, essentially just arranging to use her as a fucktoy. He seemed quite fine for his friend Steve to join in sharing her, but she wasn't so eager. She wasn't a slut, so just letting some other random guy fuck her wasn't really on her list, but then she mused that she'd got herself into this situation so just took a breath and decided to go with it and enjoy herself. It'd be fun to take on two guys after all, a bit of a challenge and she'd be properly satisfied, even if it was a bit slutty, but she was still immensely turned on by the thought.

She wasn't given a choice in the matter, and she couldn't do anything to stop it anyway as Steve walked round to her head, undoing his jeans as he did, stopping in front of her pretty face as he pushed them out the way, showing her his growing hardon in his boxers, which becoming constricted by them. Dannii had to admit it looked tasty, not taking her eyes off it as he pulled his boxers down and let it free, giving it a quick rub to bring himself fully erect for her. It was very clear what he wanted her to do, and she had no problem with the idea as he reached down to brush her hair back from her beautiful face, revealing, among other things, her cocksucking lips, and enchanting eyes which flicked up to meet his.

"Hey Dannii," he said with a pleasant, warm smile as he pushed a stray hair back from her cheek, making her smile back.

"Hey Steve, how's it going?" she asked, playfully joking with the conversation, as if it were normal for it to happen when she was tied down and he was hard in front of her face.

"Much better since I got here," he said with a slight laugh.

"I bet," she said with a giggle as he reached down to hold the base of his cock. There was no more conversation needed, and he pushed his cock down to her lips, just nudging the swollen head at her full pout, which she parted to welcome him in. He gave a groan as he sank into the liquid heat of her mouth, feeling her hot, wet mouth envelop him as her lips slid down onto his shaft behind his head, her tongue lifting up to greet him as he closed his eyes and pushed forward a little more. He wasn't aggressive or pushy with her, just pausing to feel his cock engulfed by Dannii Minogue's mouth, letting her just suck, tongue and lightly nibble at him as they got started, giving a shudder as she hit a spot just right with her tongue.

"Goddamn that's nice," he murmured, his hands sliding forwards to her had, gathering her long, soft hair together and pulling it to one side to he could see her work on his cock. Behind her, Dannii heard the familiar sound of jeans being undone as her first suitor aimed to reclaim his position in her pussy, something she didn't mind at all, since being fucked from behind was very agreeable to her. She didn't have to wait long, as he wasn't exactly patient in his aim to squeeze his cock back into her snug pussy, quickly stroking himself to full erection again, not that that was the least bit difficult since Dannii was bent over in front of him, sucking cock. Just listening to the soft, wet noises as his friend Steve started to rock his hips, sliding his cock slowly in and out of her mouth was enough to do it. Stepping up behind her, he matter-of-factly kicked her lets apart, Dannii's hips dropping back down onto the cold bench as she almost fell off her high heels, spreading her legs and bringing her down to just the right height to fuck.

Sliding a hand to her hip, he just guided himself in, reaching between her legs to feel her wet entrance, slipping a finger into her slippery haven with ease, just to ready her momentarily before he grasped his hard cock and followed the same path to her waiting snatch, pressing to the hot lips, just feeling them sensually on the tip of his cock a moment before he pushed forwards, his cock just bending a little before it suddenly surged into her. Dannii gave a moan through her mouthful as she was filled up again, his cock gliding over her sensitive nerve endings as he pulled himself balls deep into her once more, feeling her squeeze tightly around him as he gave her his thick manhood. He just held himself there a moment, bathing in the exquisite feel of her pussy, before he pulled back out, right to the head so her muscles were fighting to keep it in her, before burying himself right back into her, spreading her ass with his hands to grind every conceivable inch of his cock into her waiting pussy, causing her to give a little yelp at full depth as he probed tight areas within her. He didn't waste any more time squeezing slowly into her though, and quickly resumed his strong grasp on her slender body, holding her waist and quickly getting back into a fast rhythm that threatened to overwhelm Dannii in pleasure as his cock rubbed all the right spots within her, his hips slapping into her lovely ass as he did.