Danni's Creamy Cheeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

"That's wonderful, George," she murmured. "But let me get up on my knees and it'll be even better."

"Okay."

With the entire length of my cock buried inside her ass, and my knees pressed against the mattress, I pushed up from the bed, and she followed me. We were part of the way through with the change in our position, with Danni on her hands and knees, while I knelt directly behind her with my hands on her hips and my cock still inside her all the way to my pubic hair. She reached out and moved the pillow that had been under her waist and leaned forward, clutching it in her arms, with her back bowed to raise her ass and present me with the best target possible.

With both of us ready, I resumed by slowly withdrawing until I could look down between our bodies and see most of my cock. Pulling back on her hips, I slowly thrust forward and, when Danni felt my shaft surging into her, she fucked back to meet me. Our bodies came together softly and quietly, except for the loud moans of bliss uttered by both of us.

As we had before, we stayed in that position while ecstasy throbbed through our bodies, until I drew back and thrust forward. Once again, Danni met me halfway and, when that stroke ended, the fronts of my thighs were pressed against the backs of hers and against her gorgeous cheeks. We were in no hurry to finish what we were doing for each other, and I remained where I was, my hands caressing her sides and hips and legs and her soft and succulent ass.

The third mutual stroke was the same, as was the next one and the many that followed. Our movements continued to be slow but, from the exquisite pleasure I was getting from our fucking, I could feel my climax mounting. I knew Danni was feeling the same way, from her sobs and whimpers of joy and the way her body was starting to sway from side to side, so I was not surprised when she turned her face to me to say what she needed.

"I'm getting ready to cum. Start fucking me faster."

I drew my cock back again and plunged it into her the way she wanted; Danni met me again, and our bodies came together with a soft "smack." There was no pause this time. I pulled back the same way and drove forward, and she fucked back to meet me the same way. The Aqualube in her ass was working perfectly and had completely liquefied, so there was no friction at all, just the heavenly sensation of tightness and the steady actions of her internal muscles as they massaged my entire shaft.

Danni's movements steadily became more frenetic; she was driving her knees down into the mattress as before, and my hands on her hips guided her ass back to meet my thrusts. In every way, she let me know what a great time she was having from my cock going in and out of her ass.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered in time with my thrusts into her. "Play with my clit," Danni turned her head to say to me.

Once again, I moved my hand to the swamp that was her pussy, scraped off some of the great wealth of juices and licked them from my fingers. Danni's movements were getting wilder with every thrust of my cock into her so, after devouring a large part of her nectar, my hand found the swollen morsel I was hunting for and carefully squeezed the little cutie between two folds of her lips. My other arm was around her waist to keep her from falling to that side, and I started stroking her clit in time with my cock driving into her ass.

"Yes! Yes! Like that!" Danni cried out joyfully, as I increased the speed of my thrusts into her.

She no longer had enough control of her bodily movements for her ass to fuck back to meet me, but that didn't matter. My cock pistoned in and out of her and my hand stroked her clit while my arms tried to keep her upright on her knees. After a few minutes, Danni again expressed her joy.

"Yes! Oh, god! I'm cumming!"

Her movements became more frantic than ever and, once again, I was unable to keep her on her knees. She fell to her right side, and I kept my cock fully imbedded in her ass and stayed with her as she toppled. When we landed, I continued to pound my cock into her and stroke her clit, while she warbled of her excruciating pleasure, and her legs aimlessly kicked back and forth. When she climaxed, Danni cried out loudly and incoherently and rammed her ass back at me for the ultimate time, before all her muscles relaxed and she lay quietly and contented.

After her orgasm, I kept plowing my cock into her, because I also needed to cum. My climax had been mounting for a long time, and I could feel it welling up from within my body until it exploded through my cock. I grunted and shot a big wad of cum into my condom, but didn't stop driving my cock in and out between Danni's creamy cheeks until I had ejaculated twice more. I was done then, and relaxed behind her with my arms around her waist and my cock buried in the enchanting place where it had given and received so much fun.

We lay like that for a long time, catching our breaths, regaining our strength and enjoying the closeness of each other. Eventually, my cock softened enough to slip out of her ass, and I moved to the foot of the bed. Danni rolled onto her back and looked at me, smiled, and made me an offer I could not refuse.

"Here, George. I know how much you like this." She spread her legs and her hand gestured to her pussy, which was covered with her juices, and more dripping out even as I watched.

Eagerly, I nestled my face in her crotch and feasted on the nectar. It was truly a delightful way to end my carnal session with the beautiful Danni.

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Danni and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12