Danny & Jenny Ch. 02

Story Info
The sibling love deepens.
1.5k words
4.38
94.7k
10
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing my rage as I got into the car and tossed the tape onto the back seat, she kept quiet until I'd done about four miles at a ridiculously dangerous speed and calmed down a bit.

"Danny?"

"What?" it came out almost as a growl and I regretted it instantly.

"Sorry Jen" I forced a smile and laid my hand on her leg, "What is it sweetheart?"

"Thank you."

"No need for thanks Jen, I regret hitting him though."

"What was said that made you snap like that?"

"Nothing really, it was just the way he said it, like you were some kind of tramp or something!"

"Tell me Danny" she put her hand on mine,

"He just gave me the tape and said, "Here, this is what your fucking sister's really like" and sneered."

"Oh."

We spent the rest of the journey in a companionable silence and spent most of the day sorting her things out.

"How long do you intend on staying Jen?"

She looked at me as if she hadn't thought about it until then.

"Not long, I'll get a paper and see if I can get a flat, why, fed up with me already?"

"No I'm not fed up at all, I'm actually looking forward to having you around for a while, it's just that, well you know the sleeping arrangements and all that!"

She laughed softly and gave me that coy look of hers that used as a kid when she wanted something from dad, it always worked on him and the crafty bitch knew it! I was expecting her to suggest that I slept on the couch, but she surprised me!

"Well, we've managed all right so far haven't we?"

And I couldn't think of an answer!

"Hey what about the cottage?"

"What about it?" she looked at me in surprise, "It hasn't been lived in since mum and dad died, the damn place must be falling apart by now!"

"Wrong again little sister" I laughed, "One of the things I was going to tell you at our never to be forgotten meeting, was that I'd been working on it at weekends and holidays, it's nearly back to how it was before, we could go down there and finish it off couldn't we?"

"Well yes, I suppose so, but what about work?" she asked doubtfully.

"Stuff bloody work, I can have my annual holiday any time I like, so I could take it now and as for your job, well I wouldn't have thought you'd want to go back there would you with those two there?"

"That's something I hadn't thought about I must admit!"

"That settles that then, let's go food shopping and we can be there by tea time!"

"Great" she laughed, "The break will do us both good anyway, but it seems like a hell of a lot of trouble to go to just to avoid sleeping with your sister!

Wrapping my arms around her, I kissed her forehead,

"Look sweet Jen, all I can say to that is, "bollocks" don't you realise how jealous I got of that stool you sat on to eat breakfast and how pissed off I am at being naked in bed with you for five nights and not knowing a bloody thing about it?"

She gave me that smile of hers and kissed me softly on the lips,

"Well if you must know, I found it quite sexy too, sitting with you like that or is that the wrong thing to say?"

"No, Jenny, it's not the wrong thing to say, not by a bloody long chalk!"

The leisurely drive down to the cottage gave me time to get her up to date about the cottage, we owned it jointly since it was left to us in our parent's will, but at the time of their deaths in a car crash we were both settled quite nicely in our own places in the city, so neither of us really wanted to do anything with it.

That had been a mistake I suppose because it had pretty quickly fallen into disrepair and it was only when I received a substantial cheque from the other driver's insurance that I'd started to ease off a bit at work and start spending time down there whilst doing what I could in the way of restoration work.

I'd been having lunch one Sunday in the local pub when I got chatting to a near neighbour who knew my parents and had seen me working on it, he asked if I was doing it up to sell it and when I replied that I hadn't really thought about it, he laughed and said that as they were currently fetching round about the two hundred and fifty thousand pound mark, I should at least think about it!

"My God" said Jenny when I told her, "That's an awful lot of money!"

"It certainly is Jen and as I've done most of the work myself, there's not going to be much to pay out for builders!"

As I was unpacking the car, I realised there was no help forthcoming from her and what's more there was no sign of her!

I found her in the rear garden, sitting on a low wall looking out over the rolling hills with tears in her eyes.

"Come on Sweet Jen" I whispered and sat next to her with an arm around her, "They're at peace now!"

"I know, but I'm just remembering things, you know"

"Yeah of course I know"

She laid her head on my shoulder and we sat there, lost in our own thoughts and memories for God knows how long.

"Hey" I said softly,

"What?"

"Come on Jen, let's finish unpacking and I'll make a fire then we'll get something to eat"

"A fire!" she laughed, "God Danny, I've forgotten how long it is since I sat in front of a real coal fire!"

"Yeah me too"

"Hey, how about you making the fire while I unpack everything and then going down to the pub to eat, we can get a couple of bottles of wine and by then the water should have heated up enough for a shower, we can sit and get pissed in front of a big roaring fire!"

"A bath, you mean"

"Oh shit yes" she giggled, "Have we still got that great big old cast iron bath tub?"

"Yup, I was planning on putting a shower in, but I don't think I'll bother, it'll spoil it, come on up and tell me what you think!"

As I walked up the narrow and very steep staircase behind her I couldn't help admiring the way her tight jeans clung to her shapely backside, not many girls outside of their teens look good in jeans but she certainly did!

"I can feel your eyes on my bum" she laughed and I felt myself blushing with embarrassment.

"Sorry Jen" I grinned, "But it really is gorgeous you know!"

"Well I must say that it's nice to be appreciated after what's happened" and then she gasped as we reached the bathroom and she saw what I'd done!

For a few minutes, she just stood there looking round, her eyes told me what she thought of my handiwork, but she said it anyway,

"Danny it's, - - - -. It's beautiful, just beautiful!"

I'd re-laid the floor completely with highly polished wooden floorboards and installed wall lights on each of the four walls. The ornate iron legs of the bath had been buffed up and painted black, the bath itself had been re-surfaced and I'd tiled all the walls with dark ceramic tiles apart from the one next to the bath which I'd covered with mirror tiles, the final touches had been a small television on a wall shelf high up at the end of the bath (with a digital remote control of course) and a heated towel rail right beside the bath!

"And you've done all this yourself?"

"Yup" I wondered if she could actually see my chest swelling with pride.

"It's brilliant Danny!"

I'd certainly impressed her because all of a sudden she'd got her arms round my neck and her face next to mine!

"You're quite the dark horse aren't you bruv?"

Her lips were soft, very soft as she touched them to mine and I really did have a great deal of trouble in remembering that she was my sister!

I got a similar reaction ( except for the kiss of course) in every room that I showed her, she was genuinely impressed with my efforts until I showed her the kitchen and she howled with laughter as she climbed over the big heap of rubble in the middle of the floor.

"That's next" I said somewhat sheepishly, but I got a hug anyway!

By the time I'd made the fire and made sure it had taken okay she was ready and waiting to go to the pub and it was my turn to be impressed by the light blue tee shirt and tight, very tight white ski pants. The faintest touch of mascara and a pink lipstick was all the make up she wore, but as far as I was concerned she hadn't even needed that much! As I washed up standing atop of the rubble at the kitchen sink, I remarked that if all my girlfriends had looked like her, I wouldn't be by myself!

"Their loss big bruv!" she said quietly, "Their loss and my gain!"