Danny & Jenny Ch. 04

Story Info
Busted!
1.2k words
4.56
95.4k
9
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood rooted to the spot as she kissed me, her tongue even darting briefly between my teeth!

"Danny," she pulled her mouth away but still held onto me as she wept, "That is the nicest, daftest and downright silliest thing anyone's ever done for me."

Which just went to show that women cry when they're happy, I think!

"Now you'd better go and get out of that ridiculous get up, before you get another dose of flu!"

I laughed and turned to go but she stopped me again,

"That was lovely Danny, thank you so much!"

Then she sat down again and reached for her champagne, a contented smile on her pretty face again,

"Jenny?"

"Yes?"

"If I get flu again will you give me your body heat like last time?" The dish towel hit me in the face!

I heard her getting out of the bath as I was changing into my bath robe, it's one of a matching his and hers, but up until then the "hers" had never been used and strange as it may sound, I was quite pleased that Jenny was the first one to wear it.

When I got downstairs again, she was looking very snug in her robe, sitting on the sofa drinking champagne and listening to an old Carpenter's C.D.

"Hi" she said as I poured myself another drink, "Come and sit here" and she patted the couch beside her.

"This has been your retreat hasn't it, your escape from reality?"

I'd never really thought about it like that before but she was right, it had been a retreat for me.

"Yes, I suppose it has been, it still is"

"Have I spoilt it?"

I put an arm around her and she rested her head on my chest.

"No, no you've not spoilt it sweet Jen, all you've done is to improve it"

I felt her cheek moving against my chest as she smiled,

"You don't always fuck your words up you know, sometimes you get them exactly right!"

"Just saying what I feel sweetheart" I squeezed her shoulder.

"Hey?"

I nearly jumped out of my skin at what seemed like the urgency in her voice.

"What is it?"

"What did you do with that tape?"

"What tape?"

"The one that he gave you, just before you introduced your fist to his nose!"

"Oh, that tape! I think it's still in the back of the car why?"

"Just wondered"

"Ok"

"Danny?"

"What?" I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed the top of her head,

"Would you like to see it?"

I felt a minor disturbance beneath my robe when I realised what she'd said, but I gave it my "man of the world" bit before answering!

"I dunno Jen, what makes you think I'd want to see you with another girl?"

She giggled and looked up at me,

"Nothing really," then she put her lips next to my ear,

"Apart from the fourteen lesbian videos I found in the cabinet at the flat!"

Busted!

"Wouldn't it embarrass you, me watching you like that?"

"I'll take that as a yes then, will I?"

I couldn't stop the big cheesy grin from spreading all over my face,

"Ok!"

"Well go on then!"

I must have looked blank (again)

"Eh?"

"Oh for God's sake Danny, I'm not going out there, it's cold!"

"Oh right!"

She sighed exasperatedly and sat back laughing!

She was right, it was bloody cold, especially when I hadn't anything on my feet, so I was back in the cottage in less than a minute, clutching the tape and teeth chattering merrily!

She's put more coal on the fire though and the dull glow was fast becoming an inferno, spreading it's warmth to every corner of the room.

The other bottle of champagne was on the table or rather most of it was, the rest of it being in our freshly charged glasses.

"Ready?"

"Ready"

Retaking her seat next to me, she hit the play button on the remote and the screen flickered into life.

"Jesus!"

She was walking slowly up the outside stairway to the flat she'd shared with the dick head and whoever was doing the filming was a "bum" man like myself, the camera caught perfectly the stocking tops, the naked flesh of her thighs above them and then zoomed in to catch teasingly sexy glimpses of a narrow strip of white between the girl's beautifully undulating bum cheeks as she ascended the stairway.

"Bloody Hell Jenny, that's you!"

"Yes"

"Wow!"

She giggled and laid her head on my shoulder,

"I haven't actually seen this myself Danny, that's one of the reasons I wanted you to put it on!"

She must have sensed my puzzlement,

"It was shot two nights before I caught them"

"Oh"

"I thought we were going to watch it together, the three of us and, well you know!"

"Yes, sweet Jen, I know"

She moved closer to me and I let my fingers caress the beautifully soft skin of her neck,

"I'll turn it off if you like sweetheart"

"No, I want to watch it" she tilted her face up to mine and without even thinking about it, I kissed her,

"You sure baby?"

"Yes" she returned my kiss with lips that were soft and pliant,

"Danny?"

"What sweet Jen?"

"I'm glad I'm watching it with you"

Helen was waiting at the top of the stairs for her, they kissed hungrily as the camera zoomed up beneath both little skirts, Helen's panties were blue, light blue but turning a darker shade as my sister's fingers stroked her, coaxing the wetness from her sex, allowing it to soak into the delicate blue nylon.

Clinging to each other, they walked into the bedroom and lay on the bed,

Jenny parted her legs for her lover's fingers to ease beneath the tight, white panties,

I heard her moans as she accepted Helen's fingers in her vagina and began heaving herself up to meet them.

"Danny?"

I turned to her and our lips met again, she moaned softly in the back of her throat as my hand slipped down into her robe onto the swelling of a breast

Her nipple seemed to rise under my thumb as her tongue snaked between my teeth,

"Make love to me Danny, please darling I need you to do it to me!"

"Jenny, my sweet, sweet Jenny" our fingers opened each other's robe, she pulled me down to her, our mouths locked together, the tape forgotten except for my sister's moans which came to me in stereo as she writhed beneath me.

She was wet, so wet and warm as I slid effortlessly into her, her tongue licked all around my mouth, her breath was my breath, her thoughts were in my brain, everything I was, she was!

Her legs seemed to be a part of me too as they wrapped themselves around my back, her hands clutching at my buttocks, pulling me into her warmth were unnecessary, I drove into her, not with lust, but with a determination to please her that I'd never known before!

The climax hit her suddenly, her teeth bit me, drawing blood from my neck, her nails raked my back and she screamed,

"Danny, yes, yes, oh Danny, Danny!"

She was gasping, her eyes were rolling, she was out of control as I cupped her buttocks and with a gasp, emptied myself into her!

Her lips had drawn back over her teeth in what was almost a snarl, but as I shuddered with the force of my own orgasm, her mouth relaxed into a smile again and she lay back panting, using her cunt muscles to milk me of everything I had inside me!