Danny bCUMS Danielle

Story Info
Continuance of Danny's transformation to owned slut.
2.1k words
4.45
128.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny left Dr. Tina’s office as Danielle, dressed in a short summer skirt that showed off his smooth legs and small girlish breasts. Sara was very happy holding Danielle’s hand as they strolled to the car. Danielle went to the passenger side, something HE never did, and got in. Sara hopped in and started for home.

“Well? How do you feel?” Asked Sara.

“Me? Oh god never better.” Beamed Danielle back.

“You sucked cock good darling, he came all over you.”

“Yes he did, and it was so good I nearly came myself.” Giggled Danielle.

Sara and Danielle giggled and talked all the way home, they had never been happier together. Danielle thought lots of her adventure in the therapy room and how good that cock tasted and wondered how it felt to really be taken, like Sara had.

Danielle was still on her pink and purple pill regimen, she really had no idea what did what but she was feeling more and more female all the time. Sara, too, liked the changes to Danielle. She felt she now had a best friend and husband(?) and she was looking forward to the things they would share.

At home Danielle had taken over many of the household chores and, strangely, enjoyed them, maybe it was those damn hypno sessions. She had also got used to being told what to do, how to dress and how to look sexy. Sara had been “helping” in all those areas.

It had been a few months now and Danielle was now a very attractive girl to anyone seeing her. Her breasts had grown to a C cup and waist to a svelte 28 inches. Sara and her often exchanged outfits and talked of how many guys ogled them both.

One night Sara came down to the living room and handed Danielle a new outfit. It was a red latex dress coupled with matching shoes, black thigh highs and red rubber panties.

“The panties are so that bulge of yours won’t be showing in this”

Danielle couldn’t believe what a sexy, and sluttish, outfit it was.

“Ok Dani, get it on and let’s go out.”

“Out, in this? What am I a slut?” Protested Danielle.

“Yes bitch you are now get that fucking dress on, your going to suck cocks until the cows come home.”

“But..”

“Yeah, your butt in that dress no GO! And put on red lipstick and dark eye shadow.” Commanded Sara.

Danielle did as she was told, cursing under her breath the whole time. She did her make-up and began dressing. Sara came in dressed in a black leather vest with just 3 chains as a closing device, a leather mini skirt and knee high spike heel boots. Danielle’s cock leapt at the site and Sara noticed.

“Slut, how do you figure to get those panties on over that? Masturbate and get it soft, and oh yeah, cum into this.” Sara handed Danielle a small cup.

Danielle began jerking off and as she did Sara lifted her skirt to reveal 2 new labia piercings with a small gold chain attaching them. Danielle blew her load immediately into the cup, from which she missed on one shot.

“Bitch clean that up.” It had fallen on Sara’s boot and Danielle got down and licked it until it was shiny clean. “Drink your cup girl.” Sara smiled evilly.

Danielle drank it up but a little fell to the corners of her mouth. And just as she was about to lick her lips Sara stopped her.

“Leave it, I think where we are going they will appreciate a girl with cum on her lips.”

Sara helped Danielle finish dressing, even using talc to help her into the skintight latex. Once dressed Danielle felt every bit the whore and, surprisingly, liked the feeling. They went downstairs and got into the car and were off.

Not a word was spoken, every time Danielle started to say something Sara responded with a sharp shush. After 45 minutes of driving they arrived at a well lit but secluded house in the country. There were several people out and about dresses in leathers, latex, rubber and some none at all. Many were being led by leashes or crawling or even by leashes to their genitals. Sara stopped the car and looked at Danielle.

“I almost forgot, come here and bow your head.”

Danielle felt a strap, no wait a collar being fastened to her. At once she was shocked and aroused. When she looked up at Sara she saw something she had never seen. A power, a glow from within her and Danielle felt the same glow within her self bit not a power a pride a kind of ultimate giving.

Sara smiled a huge smile and kissed Danielle a deep wet tongue-dancing kiss. “There, that is perfect a red thick leather collar completes you.”

“You complete me now.” Cooed Danielle.

“Dani there is something you should know about me. I have been secretly living a dual life for a long time, it’s why I did what I did for you, to bring you into it. I have been a Dominatrix for several years, always women never men. I wanted my own slave to own, love and cherish. We already loved and cherished each other I just needed you to be my slave, my female slave. This the only time I will ever say this; At any time you do not feel you can give all of you to me, without question, guilt or remorse you can walk away, but you will NEVER be able to return; understood?”

“Yes Sara, Mistress, understood and I choose to stay.” With that Danielle handed Sara the leash attached to the collar and slid out of the car on Sara’s side her holding the leash proudly.

Sara led Danielle to the entrance to the large house and entered with Danielle close behind.

“Hello Mistress Sara how are you sweety,” asked a tall black woman dressed in cut out leather bra and a leather roman skirt, “and who is this creature, she’s new?” Smiled the woman.

“Hello Mistress Solange, this is Danielle my new slut and I may add my personal slut.”

“Oh how lovely I have waited years for you to find the right one for yourself you have had so many to choose from and I see your slut has already indulged you.” Solange noticed the cum crust on Danielle’s lip. “So what is your pleasure for this evening we have all sorts of fun things going on around the yard, barn and house?”

“My slut requires cock to suck, in the most public place available, she will take on all cummers (smile) that have an erection that needs taming.”

Solange took Sara by the arm and led her and Danielle to the living room where a young man was sucking the biggest black cock Danielle had ever seen. Solange tugged on the young man’s collar and sat him in the corner.

“Tom, this is Danielle, Sara’s new pet, and she would love to suck that monster of yours for you.”

Tom grunted and turned his massive erection towards Danielle. With a sharp tug down Sara commanded Danielle to her knees and instantly was fed this foreign cock. Danielle began taking it in slowly savoring it when Tom had other ideas. The cocksucking he had been getting was getting him close; Danielle could taste it. Tom grabbed her hair and began fucking her face harder and harder and it took only moments for him to shoot his cum down her throat. Danielle swallowed as quickly as she could, disappointed that he came so quick but still enjoying the taste.

Just as he finished shooting another cock replaced his, it was smaller but black as well. This time Danielle got to enjoy it. Rolling her tongue over the glans, tasting into the slit, suckling it deep until his curly black pubes were nestled into her nose. Then back out and down, stopping to lick the large hanging balls then back to her prize. Danielle sucked more and more, begging the spunk to rise and boil out of this man. She cupped the balls in her hand and gently pumped them as if it would milk him. After a few minutes she was rewarded with large thick globs of cum shooting into her mouth. They weren’t fierce just thick and gooey. They stuck to her teeth and gums and the back of her throat, what a delicious feeling. At the same time she felt more hitting her face and hair, looking around 2 men were jerking off their loads on her, some of which now was dripping down her face. Flash bulbs were popping and she noticed a red light on a camera.

Another cock was forced into her shocked mouth and she felt totally humiliated but also felt her on orgasm coming on. She had 4 more cocks fed her and 6 more men had cum all over her face, dress and hair. She was just about to explode into her rubber panties when the leash went taught and pulled her to a standing position. The disappointment at not being able to cum herself was overwhelming but Sara stood there smiling.

“Send me the pictures and tapes in a clear plastic envelope won’t you Solange?” Solange smiled and nodded.

Sara led Danielle back to the car without a word, slid her in and drove home.

At home they went inside and Sara asked, “So slut you enjoyed your self didn’t you.” Danielle nodded, face red, “Well now its time for me to enjoy myself, STRIP.”

Danielle slipped out of her clothes and stood before her Mistress nude and 8 inches of rock hard cock jutting out, not to mention her rock hard tiny brown nipples.

Sara pushed her onto her back and slid her cunt over Danielle’s large girl cock.

“Now slut don’t you cum until I say so if you do then there will be hell to pay.”

Danielle didn’t know what hell was but she never wanted to test it either so she gritted her teeth, sang the anthem ,thought of ugly men while Sara slid up and down her cock. Sara was riding like a wild woman then orgasmed a long loud moan with her pussy walls clenching and un clenching the cock. Danielle was beside herself, her balls ached with the need for release.

“Yum, darling now it’s your turn, turn over and get on your knees, ass in the air, head down.”

Danielle turned to the prescribed position and left her eyes closed. She felt Sara’s fingers enter her ass and they were slippery. Just as she was about to turn and protest she felt a hard slap on her ass cheek, ahh ‘hell’ she thought and smiled. Then she felt something, thick and hard being pushed against her sphincter. Another slap told her to relax and she did the best she could. It felt like something burning but as the object went further in it was replaced by and ache. Finally she felt the head against her prostate and then it began to slip back out. That felt like heaven, then back in, more burn and ache, but a little less and a little more good feeling. More and more strokes each replacing the burning with the soothing feeling that was now increasing. More strokes and Danielle felt her balls slapping around and the burn of pain replace by the fire of desire.

“Oh god YES fuck me Sara, fuck me yes make me your slut forever.” Begged Danielle.

The sensation was too much she began stammering and Sara reached around and grabbed Danielle’s nipples and tugged.

“CUM!!”

And she did, Danielle splayed cum all over the floor and collapsed as Sara pulled out her dong. She turned Danielle over and stuck it into her mouth to be cleaned at which Danielle came another spurt all over her tummy. Sara leaned over and cleaned Danielle’s cum from her and kissed Danielle.

They lay there in each others arms cuddling for an hour before Sara spoke.

“Danielle, you are now my slut, to use and own. You saw how I own your orgasm and from now on unless you are getting fucked you will be unable to orgasm for any reason. You will only get hard at the sight of me or a hard cock. No other woman will be able to get you hard unless I command it. You will, however, spread your ass or open your mouth for any man that asks.”

Danielle looked at Sara and without saying a word or anything else knew this to be true.