Danny Boy

Story Info
Danny gives his mom a helping hand and more.
2k words
4.38
276.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Isopropyl
Isopropyl
420 Followers

I live with my mom, helping with the expenses and keeping the place up. My dad left us a year ago, just before my eighteenth birthday. Dad told mom he needed some time to think the future over. In reality he just wanted to change his whole lifestyle, and that didn't include having a wife and son. Officially, they were doing a trail separation, but I knew their marriage was over.

My mom worked for a small liquor store, while I worked in a machine shop. Mom was my best friend; always listening to my problems; always offering help. I tried to keep my nose clean so mom wouldn't worry about me. Mostly we kept to ourselves. I normally get home about an hour later than mom, around four thirty or so. Mom and I make dinner together most of the time, then watch T.V. or go our own ways. My mom does not date, even though men ask her out. She is still foxy, even though she's almost forty.

My car was broke down, and the part was ordered, but it would take sometime to come in. I was catching a ride with a fellow worker until I got my car back from the auto repair shop. Friday, I went to work as usual, but we blew a transformer, losing power in most of the plant. The foreman came around just before noon, telling us to go home. Most of us were more than glad to start the weekend early. I arrived home to an empty house, not the usual greeting by mom I normally got.

I went upstairs to my bedroom to get a few hours sleep in before my mom got home. I went out like a light. I semi awoke just after three o'clock. I was in a twilight, drifting in and out of sleep. I heard the front door open and close, then the patter of mom's feet coming up the stairs. She went into the bathroom then to her room, not aware I was home. I drifted off to sleep again, but awoke with a start.

"Danny, oh Danny."

I could hear my mom moaning my name. Thinking mom may be hurt, I jumped out of bed, and ran to her room. Mom was lying on the bed, her eyes tightly shut, nude, with an eight inch dildo being worked deep into her cunt with both her hands. Mom was plunging the rubber dick hard and fast into her twat.

As she pumped the dildo in and out, she cried out, "Danny, Danny, fuck me hard Danny."

My feet were frozen in place, I was unable to move. I watched as she plunged it faster and faster, finally as she started to cum, she screamed, "Fuck me Danny, fuck your mother Danny!"

Mom lay there, slowly coming down from her orgasm, still pumping the dildo slowly, and humming in her after glow. I was unable to turn my eyes away from the shimmer of the dildo, my nostrils pulling in the perfume of her sex. I was in awe of the sight sprawled before me. Her swollen cunt lips glistening with the flowing present of her honey hole, made me cum in my pants.

"DANNY!"

Mom had finally opened her eyes to catch me staring at her. I ran back to my room.

I was laying on my bed, trying to come up with a fix to this mess I was in. Mom would be embarrassed and mad at the same time. I quickly changed my pants; hoping mom had not seen the wet spot on them. How could I even look at her again? There was a soft knock at my door, it opened slowly, mom walked in.

"Can we talk, Danny?"

"Sure mom. I'm sorry for what just happened, please forgive me mom."

"Oh honey, you don't have anything to be sorry for, you didn't do anything that was wrong."

"I got home early and fell asleep. I awoke and though you needed help because you were calling my name."

"Danny I want to explain what you saw. A woman sometimes needs to relieve her urges. Without a man, I need to use what I can. I called your name because I love you son. You're the only man I care about. I have been doing this before you come home for sometime now and it never got in our way or made a problem, till now."

"Mom, I love you too. You know I would do anything for you. This will be our secret and you can do whatever you want mom."

Mom gave me a hug and kissed my cheek, then left the room. At dinner we had some small talk about nothing, not saying anything about our secret. Saturday, mom was back to normal, even better. Mom was humming around the house and even had a little bounce in her walk. She also wore shorts and a light blouse, not really a normal look for quite awhile.

As the days turned into weeks, I noticed mom was taking more time with grooming, even wearing makeup. I would often tell her how pretty she looked. I was happy that the tension I had worried about never happened.

One night at dinner mom was looking very hard at me. "Is something wrong mom?"

"No honey. I was just wondering."

"Wondering what, mom?"

"Danny, when you were standing over me, staring at me, what were you thinking?"

"Mom, I was thinking how beautiful you looked."

Mom looked to be in a trance for a minute. "Would you like to watch again Danny?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

We went up to her bedroom. I sat on a chair while mom undressed taking in the little show she was putting on. Mom stood in front of me nude and did a slow turn, making sure I got an eyeful of her tight body. She eased up on the bed and asked me to hand her the dildo that was on her dresser. Putting a small dab of lube on the tip she slowly inserted it into her slit, I was licking my lips as it went deeper and deeper, slowly twisting and turning.

"Would you like to help me with the dildo Danny?"

Mom wanted me to fuck her with her toy. I grabbed it with both hands, trying to move it like she did. Slowly in and out, I was so damn hard I though my pants would split.

"Danny, you don't have to worry. You won't break me."

I drove it in deeper, harder, faster and mom was meeting each thrust with her ass driving her cunt hard on the dildo. My hands were covered with mom's pungent juice. I drove the rubber cock as fast and hard as I could.

"Fuck me Danny, fuck me hard baby, fuck your mother!"

Mom's orgasm lasted for over a minute. I slowly pumped the dildo, finally pulling it out. Mom was softly moaning. I moved her body, until her legs were over the side of the bed. This position gave me a view of her swollen cunt, slick with her juices. I bent forward into this tasty banquet, lapping every drop of nectar as I probed my tongue as deep as possible, pushing my face deeper, licking and sucking.

I put my hands under mom's firm ass and probed my finger into her moist asshole. I wanted to suck her clean. Mom was gushing cum into my mouth faster than I could swallow. Cum was flowing down my chest, but I couldn't stop.

Somewhere in my mind I could hear my mother screaming my name. I was lusting for the feast between her legs and nothing was going to stop me until the fire went out in my belly. Finally I came to my senses, mom was moaning. I went to wash my face and brought back a cold cloth to wipe my mom's face. After we had a short nap from pure exhaustion, mom was able to sit up on the bed.

"WOW! What got into you? Not that I'm complaining. That was some ending; I never had anything like that done before."

"Get used to it mom, that won't be the last time, I promise you."

"It's your turn now, Danny boy?"

My cock was soaked. I came in my pants a least twice. I told mom we needed a shower first. We stayed in that hot spray until the water got cold. Mom led me into my room. The other bed was soaked. Mom kissed me hard, using her tongue to probe my mouth. She worked her way slowly down until reaching my throbbing cock. Sucking each of my balls, licking my sack, nibbling my cockhead and finally engulfing my whole shaft deep into her throat, mom was working my meat like it was an ice pop. She teased my cock for a minute before she sucked and pumped it with a fury, bringing me into a heated throat fuck. Grabbing mom's head and thrusting my cock into her throat, I felt a final swell of my shaft. I could hold back no longer, and shot a long rope of cum into her throat, splashing her face and tits with the overflow of the cum she was unable to swallow. Mom lapped at the fountain of cum I shot out. She had a hunger too.

We slept most of the night, with some moments of heated passion, but we did not fuck. Both of us wanted to regain our strength before making the finial step into incestuous love. We had sated our passions, for the most part.

The next day I reported off work saying I had the flu. Mom reported off too, saying she was taking care of me. We showered and ate breakfast. At the table over a cup of coffee, mom asked me what I wanted to do today.

"I want us to fuck each others brains out."

We headed to moms room. We put fresh sheets on the bed and stripped out of our clothes. We were kissing and nibbling each other as we fell upon the bed. I sucked her tits, making her even hotter. I was rock hard and mom was more than a little wet. I got on top and mom spread her legs as I mounted her. My cock was throbbing and mom was panting as I buried my manhood as deep as possible. Mom thrust her ass up to greet my rod and caress it with kisses from her hot vagina. Stroking my cock hard into mom, I tried to keep from cumming, holding out till I could no longer stop the flood of semen that was in my balls. Mom's moaning was music to my ears. I would give a little extra push at the end of a stroke and mom would let out a squeal. I would push up on my cock, rubbing her clit hard and mom would screech.

As the passion got stronger I could feel that mom was getting close to cumming. I kept thrusting hard and fast, just the way I knew mom liked it.

"FUCK ME DANNY, fuck me hard, fuck your mother Danny."

We both came hard, mom screaming and me grunting. I shot steady for what seemed five minutes. Our fluids mixed together, and with my dick pounding her cunt, made a frothy mixture that flowed out of her slit and down her ass with each thrust. My balls were soaked from the hammering to mom's ass, making a slapping sound with each pile drive. Finally I was too soft to continue' and rolled to mom's side. Mom was gasping as she tried to kiss me. I was a little out of breath too.

"Honey you can do that anytime you like, My Danny boy"

This all happened six months ago. Mom filed for divorce and it should be final soon. We have explored many sexual techniques, mom is game for anything, but we won't have children, the towns too small and moving to another town is not an option, for now. Mom is the best; she never gets a headache either.

Isopropyl
Isopropyl
420 Followers