Danny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her what I'm sure was a confused expression on my face and she said, "My mother silly."

"What are you talking about?"

"It is Wednesday and my mom is expecting you to show up."

"What?!" I exclaimed, but I was talking to her back as she got out of the car. I hurried after her and asked her what the hell she was talking about. By then we were at the door and she told me she would tell me over lunch and she hustled off to her first class.

He beat me to the cafeteria and as already seated when I got there. I sat down and said, "Okay; what gives?"

"I had a long talk with mom and I found out why she did what she did. It turns out that my dad has something they call severe erectile dysfunction. I short, he can't get it up and mom has been going crazy because the lack of a sex life. You came along and she was desperate enough that she made her move on you. As highly sexual as I am I knew what she had to be going through not getting any. In short; I told her I would share. I don't know about you, but I see it as a win/win situation for us."

"Now that is something that you are going to have to explain to me."

"You know that it isn't going to be easy for us when we graduate and go off to college. We will have weekends, holidays and vacations when we can be together, but I know that you like sex as much as I do. You will have my mom to take the pressure off of you and I won't have to worry about some other girl getting her hooks in you while I'm gone. Plus, you will be getting in good with your future mother in law."

That was my first inkling that Pauline expected that we were in it for the long haul.

"You can't blame me for thinking that this is a joke right?"

"It isn't a joke lover-bunny. I told you that I had a long talk with my mother about this. She moved on you because I'd already told her that you were a keeper. She never moved on any of my other guys because she saw them as transients. Only around for a couple of weeks and then gone. If she would have gone after any one of them she ran the risk of having my disgruntled ex putting out the word on her. Once I made it clear that I wasn't going to dump you like I had the others she decided that you would be a safe bet. You wouldn't say anything because you would be afraid that it would get back to me. It would have worked if I hadn't come home when I did."

At that point lunch was over and we got up and headed for our classes. .Just as we were leaving the cafeteria Pauline said:

"Don't disappoint my mom okay?"

I nodded a yes and she said, "See you in the morning lover-bunny."

To be continued.

12