Danny Ch. 03

Story Info
Guitar Hero II.
1.7k words
4.3
9.7k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_DD
A_DD
5 Followers

"So, Danny tell me about this girl Nathan was telling me about?" Nancy Sinclair asked her son at the breakfast table.

"Ha ha, well mom what do you want to know?" Danny said blushing.

"What is her name? What is she like? Have you met her family yet? When will I get to meet her?...You know the usual!" Nancy said excitedly.

"Ok, first, her name is Amber Barnett, she is 19, No, I haven't met her family yet, but we know of them..." Danny said.

"Oh, we do? How?" Nancy interrupted.

"They are the Barnett's from Barnett's auto." Danny replied.

"Really? Interesting. Ok, go on son." Nancy said.

"Uhmm, you can meet her whenever you want mom!" Danny finished.

"Great! Invite her to dinner with us tonight." Nancy said.

"Ok. We will see you guys at dinner." Danny said.

"Alright then, it's settled! See you guys at 7! Now I have to go find Nathan and ask him about his "friend!" Love you son, Ill see you later." Nancy said getting up from the table and walking away satisfied.

****

"She wants to meet me?" amber said to Danny over lunch.

"Yea, how do you feel about that? She's really interested in you." Danny replied.

"Well, of course I want to meet your family." Amber asked.

"Great! Its settled were having dinner tonight with them at 7!" Danny replied.

"What should I wear?" Amber said. "I hope they like me!" Amber continued,

"I know they will and you can just go in what your wearing now, you look good in yellow!" Danny said leaning in for a kiss.

"hmmm...I really like it when you do that!" Amber said breathlessly.

"I know! Now kiss me again!" Danny said as he leaned in for another kiss.

After lunch Amber and Danny went to the teen club on board it was beginning to become a favorite hang out for all the younger people on the ship, especially Rose and Nathan. When Amber and Danny walked in, they found that not just Rose and Nathan had found the teen club to be a great spot but there other siblings too. Danny and Nathan also had a sister, Emma who was 17 and Amber and Rose had a brother, Jordan who was also 17.

"Hey sis, who's your friend?" Danny asked Emma.

"Danny this is my little brother I was telling you about, Jordan. Remember?" Amber said before Emma could speak.

"Oh, right, you guys know each other?" Danny said.

"Yea, Dan we met in the gym a few days ago" Emma replied.

"Where are you guys headed?" Amber asked.

"Back to the gym! Who is this guy and why is he holding your hand?! Moms gonna be so pissed! First Rose and now YOU!" Jordan said.

"Yea, well what's she going to think about you hanging out with a girl in the gym all the time BABY brother!" Amber said defensively. Squeezing Danny's hand tighter.

"Ok, I wont tell her, just don't make the same mistake Rose did and tell her before she has to walk in on you two making out in the suite!" Jordan said.

"You too Jordan, now leave me alone!" Amber said to her annoying younger brother.

"Ok, lets go Emma. Before my sister goes crazy!" Jordan said gently nudging a shocked Emma through the door of the teen club.

**** "Jordan what was that all about?" Emma asked as soon as they were out the door.

"My sisters are dating and my moms gonna be so mad!" Jordan replied.

"Jordan, what do you call what were doing?! Because where I come from its called DATING!!" Emma blew up at him, then walked away angry.

"Wait Emma! Come back! Im sorry, YOU DON'T KNOW MY MOM!" Jordan called after her, but she didn't turn around. Jordan walked away defeated toward the gym. **** "Are you ok?" Danny asked Amber.

"Yea, its just my stupid brother! He always does that. For him to be so old, he is such a brat!" Amber said rubbing her temples.

"Im sorry, what can I do to make it better?" Danny asked.

"Lets go to your room and hangout, I don't feel like being here, do you care?" Amber said.

"No, not at all, let me just tell Nathan, so he wont bother us and we will be out of here soon." Danny said as he stood to look around the club for his brother.

"No, need Dan, they left while I was talking to Jordan, my mom has Rose on a tight schedule, now that she has found out about her and Nathan." Amber replied.

"Damn, that's rough! You ready to go?" Danny said.

"Yea, I know. Im ready." Amber replied sadly.

**** It didn't take long for them to reach Danny's room and when they got there Amber was relieved, her mom could never walk in on them here! Now she had time to get to know Danny better and relax and figure out what she was going to do about her mom.

"How do you like it?" Danny asked.

"Its nice, not as cool as Rose and my suite but still nice." Amber said sarcastically.

"Oh yea? Well does your suite have this?!" Danny said while opening the cabinet under the flat screen to reveal a play station 3 and guitar hero for it.

"Oh My Gosh! No, my room definitely does not have THAT! I can't believe you have Guitar Hero, why didn't you tell me when we were talking a bout it, you jerk!" Amber said.

"I wanted it to be a surprise! Do you like it? And look I have two guitars, we can face-off!" Danny said excitedly.

"Of course I like it, I love it! Danny this is awesome! Lets play!" Amber said.

"Ok. And later on we can play it as a drinking game!" Danny said. "Yea right my mom would kill me if I came back to my room trashed!" Amber said.

"You could spend the night?" Danny replied.

"Ok" Amber said.

**** "Amber, where do you go to school?" Nancy asked.

"I go to the University of Minnesota. The one in Minneapolis." Amber replied.

"Hmm, Go Golden Gophers! Why did you not go to Michigan?" Michael Sinclair asked.

"Well, The U has a better biology program than Michigan and Minneapolis is way more fun than Ann Arbor!" Amber replied.

"You know I went to Michigan, Amber" Michael said.

"Oh well then you know first hand, Ann Arbor is really sucks!" Amber said making the Sinclair's chuckle a little. Michael Sinclair was a big fan of all things that had to do with The University of Michigan, his computer program was even called the Wolverine named after Michigan's mascot. Emma's middle name was Ann, because he loves the town.

"Danny I like this girl!" Nancy said, with a huge grin on her face. "Anyone who can make jokes to your dad about Michigan is golden in my book! I bet there are more jokes where that one came from! Nancy said still chuckling. "Am I right Amber?"

"Yes, you are Mrs. Sinclair!" Amber said.

"Oh no dear, call me Nancy." Nancy said.

"Uhmm you can call me Mr. Sinclair!" Michael said jokingly.

"Aww dad don't be get mad, get even! When is the last time the Gophers were good at anything other than Hockey and cow tipping?!" Emma spoke up. Making the table chuckle even more.

"That's right Emma. That is why you're my favorite Emma!" Michael replied. That made the table laugh even harder, especially when Nancy spoke up and said, "Mine too Emma!" The looks on Danny and Nathan's faces were priceless. All in all Amber enjoyed being around Danny's family, they were so warm and welcoming. Danny enjoyed her being around his family too. **** "Ok, so this is how the game is played we are both gonna do a shot before we start, then at the end of every song who ever doesn't get 5 stars, whatever number they were off that's how many shots they have to do. Can you handle that Gopher?" Danny said jokingly.

"Of course, piece of cake, your gonna be so drunk after I kick your ass at this game! I get to pick the first song! Wolverine!" Amber replied.

She picked Hearts "Crazy on you" and although she knew the song like the back of her hand she found that she had to do two shots to Danny's one. The game ended with both of them too drunk to focus on the screen and moving notes 20minutes later.

"Danny your way better at this game than you lead on!" Amber said.

"Yea, well your not so bad yourself. You seem to get better as you get drunker!" Danny replied plopping down on the couch next to her.

"So how many did you have to do?" Amber asked.

"I think 5, you?" Danny replied.

"6 that's not so bad, but what was that stuff? It didn't even burn!" Amber asked.

"it was...a date rape drug!" Danny said sarcastically as he scooted over to tickle Amber's sides.

"No! Don't tickle me, ill let you date rape me if you promise NOT to tickle me!" Amber said sarcastically.

"I thought all girls liked to be tickled!" Danny replied.

"Not me, im too ticklish, someone could get hurt, and when I say someone I mean YOU!" Amber said.

"Ha ha! Ok no more tickling...for now!" Danny said as he leaned in to capture Ambers lips in a kiss. The small kiss eventually turned into Amber and Danny making out on the couch. "Wow, Amber, I really like kissing you." Danny said.

"Well I really like kissing you too, why did you stop?" Amber asked.

"The couch is a bit uncomfortable, lets move to the bed." Danny replied.

"Ok" Amber said while getting up to go to the bed.

"Does this make you uncomfortable? Making out on the bed?" Danny asked.

"No, just don't go too fast, im new at all of this, ok?" Amber replied.

"Of course, I wouldn't dare." Danny replied, while pulling Amber back on the bed to get comfortable. As soon as they both were ready they started making out again, this time a little more intense. Danny's hands were all over her body, her breasts, her legs, her butt he even brushed past her vagina, which sent a shiver of awareness up Ambers spine. Amber was just as curious, she touched him everywhere she could think of he might like, which was mostly his head and chest, but Danny did like it. He liked that she was trying and curious, and most of all he liked that she was trying and curious with him!

A_DD
A_DD
5 Followers