Danny Comes to Stay Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within minutes the two of us were slamming our bodies into each other: me frantically hammering my buttocks down onto his crotch and him roughly bucking his hips upwards to meet me. I was sweating -- we both were -- and the stink from my unprepared arse was full and fierce.

If the grunting and heaving from her lodger's room didn't tell Mrs Lewis what we were doing, the cloying smell of our sweat and my noxious anal odour would surely have left her with no room for doubt.

The stink was only momentary though: as quickly became the norm, Danny's exertions were only brief. Soon the boarding house was filled with a new and different smell: the acrid tang of my flinging spunk followed by Danny's much stronger seed, cascading in thick globules down the shaft of his still hammering cock.

Here in our guest room, the thought of pulling my briefs down and squatting over Danny to relive the moment was making me breathless. It would be Alex, this time, who would smell the brutal bite of our grinding sex and perhaps his curiosity would draw him to --

But no.

That wasn't the deal.

"Look, Danny," I said to him as he kept wanking his humongous cock in front me. "Alex wants you to join us in our room..."

"Yeah?" he responded with an enquiring smirk.

"Yeah, Alex feels sorry for you -- all that stuff you said about being so desperate for a fuck."

"So what's he gonna do about it?" Danny asked me with a leer.

"He says you can do me as long I'm focussed on him..."

"Do you? How?" he asked, his curiosity causing his wanking to stop. He kept his fingers wrapped tightly around the base of the shaft, keeping his foreskin yanked back like he wanted to brandish his huge purple mushroom at me.

I smiled. "You can fuck me, if you'd like to... for old times' sake."

"But you've got to be focussed on him? How's that work then?"

"You'll have to do me from behind with Alex in front of me."

"Okay, that'll work for me," Danny chuckled, finally taking his hand off his cock and pushing himself up off the bed. As he pulled off his boxers he chuckled, "Lead the way, Matty boy, and get ready to have your arse bummed Danny-style!"

We walked back through to our bedroom: me in my tenting and precum-soaked briefs, and Danny stark naked with his huge cock on full bone.

Alex smiled as the two of us walked in, but in spite of his pretence I could tell he was nervous. Danny's body was such a contrast to his: my ex was shorter in height but as buff as hell. He was hairy and tanned, and of course his cock was spectacular.

"Did Matt tell you how I want us to do it?" he asked Danny before betraying his tension with a gulp.

"Yeah," Danny nodded. "I'll do him from behind so he can be looking at you."

"Quite," Alex agreed. "And you can... er... moisten him with your tongue beforehand if you like."

Jesus, it was a like being a cow in season; being prepared for breeding by the two prize bulls.

Danny smiled at my husband and said, "It's really good of you to do this favour for me. I really appreciate it and I owe you one, mate."

I wasn't sure that I liked having them trade favours for the use of my bum, but I smiled nonetheless and stepped out of my briefs.

Danny grinned at my long, curving erection. It wasn't as big as his, of course, but I knew how much he liked it from the many, many times he'd told me over the years. It was tall, slim and graceful: a real 'supermodel cock' as he'd once observed.

"If you get behind him on the bed," Alex suggested, "I'll kneel down in front of him so he can direct his attentions towards me."

Alex pulled off his shorts and his little cock flopped out, dangling over his balls. Either he was so tense that he couldn't get a stiffie; otherwise, unlike me, getting into a threesome wasn't doing it for him at all. That would have been a pity because now that I'd seen Danny in his all his breathtaking glory again, I'd been kind of hoping that we could make a regular thing of this -- purely as an ongoing gesture of goodwill to the Cornish recluse, you understand.

"I better warn you guys," Danny said as I got on the bed, "these days I like somethin' up my butt when I'm horny! So when I'm fuckin' him, chances are I'll have to finger myself."

"I don't have a problem with that," Alex answered, climbing onto the bed with me. He kept his glasses on: he always did during sex.

"I'm only sayin' it cos it can kick out a right fuckin' stink... really shitty..."

Alex blushed: he didn't like dirty talk like that.

"Well, I can give you some lube if that would help...?" Alex offered.

"Naah, I prefer it without," Danny grinned. "I actually like a bit of bum-stink if I'm totally honest!"

Alex looked disgusted so to lighten the mood a bit, I said, "Danny was telling me while I was... er... convincing him to join us... that he likes pushing things up his bum these days... carrots and courgettes..."

Danny beamed with mischievous delight. "Yeah, being on me own in the wilderness has made me try out some new stuff!"

Alex peered over at him with rather more interest.

Seeing that my husband's curiosity had been roused, Danny grinned more broadly and, swivelling around to turn his back to us, bent forwards to splay his butt-cheeks open. The inside of his crack was a tangle of black hair but there, low down where the wiry curls were clumped and matted, his little pink pucker was visible looking moist and snug.

He said, "Me arse's really tight, though. I can't get much up there... even a thick carrot can be too much of a squeeze!"

He peered over his shoulder and chuckled over at Alex, whose cock I happened to notice was now starting to lengthen and stiffen.

Danny went on, "I reckon a dick could just about fit if I really relaxed me ringpiece... but it'd have to be a really skinny one to stand 'alf a chance!"

Alex stared at Danny's puckered wrinkly hole, clearly fascinated by how small and firmly clenched it was. His cock steadily rose upwards, lengthening as it hardened, with the foreskin slowly retracting down its thin shaft to reveal from underneath it his red polished head.

Danny turned back around and smirked at Alex's sudden erection.

Realising only then that he'd developed a boner and that it was blatantly obvious what had caused it, Alex flushed and coughed, "Sorry... I just... well..."

"It's alright mate," Danny guffawed. "You obviously like the look of a nice tight shitter!"

"It's just yours is so... well... different from Matt's..." my husband stammered.

Danny laughed even louder as I felt my own face blush to match Alex's shade of scarlet. He said, "Mine is what arseholes are supposed to look like, buddy! Your fella's backdoor has had my prick up it way too many times. I stretched the fuckin' thing to buggery!"

Even Alex laughed at that and, although I was laughing too, I felt my face burn hotter. "Hey, I'm in the room guys," I called out, but Danny slapped my shoulder affectionately to show me it had been meant as a joke.

I couldn't figure out why Alex was getting turned on looking at Danny's arsehole when he'd never been that interested in mine. Was it the tightness of Danny's pucker or the forest of hair sprouting inside his crack? Or was it something about Danny's laddish brusquenes that was proving so arousing to Alex? After all, my husband enjoys our lovemaking to be tender and romantic whereas Danny's approach to sex has always been the exact opposite.

"Come on then, Matty boy, get on all fours, mate," Danny directed, as if to articulate what I'd just thought. "Let's see what you've got back there since you're still up for me usin' it!"

I sprawled out on the bed so that they both could see what was on offer, and the two of them stared at the yawning gape of my bumhole. I'd never been so self-conscious about the state of my arse -- and that includes the very first night I'd hooked up with Alex and he'd announced, as he'd clumsily groped down the back of my briefs to find my crinkle, "Bloody hell, Matt, you could fit a can of beans up there!"

Danny chortled over to Alex, "That cute little prick of yours must get lost in that great fuckin' cavern!"

Before I could say, "Hey steady on, guys," Alex came to my defence.

"We have a really fulfilling sex life, thank you, Danny. Making love with Matt has always been hugely satisfying."

"I don't doubt that, mate," Danny chuckled. "But your titchy little pecker can't be doin' much for him! I mean -- fuckin' hell look at it! -- the bloody thing must hardly touch the sides!"

"My cock's not that small!" Alex snapped.

"I'm not sayin' there's anything wrong with it," Danny countered with a smirk. "It's a really nice lookin' prick and perfect for the right sort o' job. I'm just sayin' with a massive fuck-off hole like your laddo's got, you're gonna need somethin' with a bit more punch to it!"

"We've got a collection of... er... appropriately shaped... um...accessories for when Matt's in the mood for anal."

"Oh right," Danny chuckled. "Well you sure as fuck won't need to get Tommy Twelve-inch out of the drawer tonight!"

He shuffled up behind me, wanking his cock vigorously to get back to full-size.

Levelling it up with my hole, he declared, "I reckon you've gone an' shrunk, Matty boy. Five years with pencil dick and your arsehole's about half the size it was."

"Don't call me pencil dick!" Alex snapped.

"His cunt's fuckin' tiny though," Danny gaped at my pucker. "I mean, compared to how it was."

"That's probably for the best," I chuckled. "The thing was becoming obscene after three years of getting paddled by your knob every night!"

I wondered if that was why Alex wasn't so keen on my plumper and more sumptuous opening. Perhaps he found its size intimadating or maybe it looked too feminine to give him the raging hard-on that Danny's more grittily masculine backside had produced.

"Thing is, though," Danny muttered, "I reckon we're gonna have to do it standin' up. You're gonna need to bend right over with your arse stickin' out if I'm gonna manage to squeeze me knob up there."

I got off the bed and bent over as he'd suggested. It had always worked best this way when we'd been together: with a bloke as hung as Danny, standing-up sex becomes almost the norm.

He stood up behind me and levelled his huge organ up against my bum again. Seeing that my hole now gaping open and must look roomy enough for his bloated cock head to push into, he announced with a chuckle, "Yeah, this'll work."

Then a thought suddenly struck him: "Hey, do you guys want me to wear a johnnie?"

The two of us shrugged, and he added, "I mean, it's not like I've had any action on that score since me and Matty... you know..."

"So no point," I muttered.

"Okay then," Danny chuckled. "Let's get the show on the road!"

12