Danny Darling Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,243 Followers

I nonchalantly snatched the briefs from the shelf, stuffed them into my pocket and followed her out of the stockroom and into her office.

She sat at her desk and found my check in the pile.

"You know the drill," she said as she pushed the sheet of paper I needed to sign across the desk to me.

I bent over, signed the sheet and before I could take hold of the envelope she stopped me.

"What's that in your pocket?" she asked.

I looked down to where she was staring.

OH MY GOD!! I had carelessly balled-up my briefs instead of smoothing them flat in my pocket. There was a round, very noticeable bulge.

"Well, uh, you know, it's nothing really," I mumbled.

"Show me what you have in there!" she said sternly.

"P-Please, Mrs. Nelson, I uh...I had an accident-I had to take off my underwear!" I blurted out.

A slight smile crossed her face.

"Oh, okay, I'm sorry to have embarrassed you, dear."

"Uh, that's alright," I replied, breathing a little easier.

"But you still need to show me before you leave...I am responsible for my employees and I wouldn't be doing my job if I just let you walk out of here."

OH MY GOD-OH MY GOD...

"P-Please, Mrs. Nelson, this is personal-this is embarrassing."

"SHOW THEM TO ME NOW, BOY!!"

Her tone of voice scared the hell out of me.

My hand was trembling like never before as I reached into my pocket and retrieved my briefs. I showed them to her.

She leaned across the desk and snatched them out of my hand. She examined them then held them by the waistband for both of us to see.

She smiled and said, "What cute little boy-panties...but I don't see anything wrong with them..."

"Well, uh...I, uh..." I mumbled.

"What are you wearing under your shirt-is that a brassiere?" she asked.

I thought I had already reached the depths of despair-that was nothing compared to how I felt at this moment.

"Boy..." she said, "...unbutton your shirt so I can see what you have underneath."

I bowed my head as tears welled in my eyes. I remained motionless.

Mrs. Nelson stood and came around the desk. She patted my back.

"Honey, do you want me to have Security come here and strip-search you?" she said in a menacing tone.

"N-No, p-please don't do that, Mrs. Nelson," I said in a high-pitched, quivering voice.

"Well then-UNBUTTON YOUR SHIRT AND OPEN YOUR SLACKS, YOU LITTLE WORM!!" she screamed in my ear.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,243 Followers