Danny Darling Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock felt alive inside me. I could feel every ridge, every bump, every vein, and every nuance. It was far-and-away the most exciting moment of my life.

My scrotum swung wildly in mid-air each time he rammed his cock deep inside me; his own balls banged against my buttocks with every thrust. The sound his balls made when they slapped my flesh was so deliciously dirty I would have shot my load then-and-there if I'd been able.

He quickened the pace. I heard him grunting and straining to cum.

Surely he'd loosen the strap around my scrotum now, and let me cum, I thought.

But he didn't. Instead, his wild gyrations told me he was there; and then I felt a man cum inside my pussy for the first time. His cum was hot and creamy.

There was something different about him cumming in my pussy than my mouth.

I suddenly felt like a girl instead of a boy. A man was using my pussy for his pleasure, and I was happy and grateful my cunt was able to milk his balls of his manly juices. I was proud of giving him pleasure.

I forgot about my own satisfaction---his orgasm was all that mattered to me.

He was breathing heavy above me. He still held my hips, and better than that, his cock stayed hard inside me.

"Sweetie," he said between gulps of air, "Now I'm going to give you a fuck you'll never-ever forget!"

I was thrilled!

"Oh yes, baby, please fuck me again, Darling," I moaned.

My words spurred him on. He fucked me faster and harder the second time.

Now I really felt like a helpless girl. He controlled my movements. He was in charge. He was the man and I was his bitch. He was giving me his cock and I was taking it like the good little obedient girl that I was.

On one stroke he pulled me so hard against him, his cockhead rammed into my prostate. I screamed with ecstatic pleasure. Never in my wildest dreams did I know being fucked by a man would feel this fantastic.

My head rolled side-to-side on the mattress. My mouth was drooling and my brain thought of nothing but the sound fucking he was giving me. I was whimpering and mewling with every stroke of his masterful cock.

He fucked me a good ten-minutes more. I was nearly catatonic when I felt his hands loosen the strap around my scrotum. When he started to cum again inside me, he thrust into me so hard he hit my prostate again.

My screams echoed thru-out the bedroom and the entire apartment. My prick spurted cum wildly in mid-air. My eyeballs rolled back in their sockets. My body shook so violently he had a difficult time holding me in place.

My balls had one explosion after another. It was like the 4th of July fireworks going-off inside my head. I was shouting incoherently.

By the time our spasms subsided, and his cock went limp inside my pussy, and my balls had been completely drained, I clearly understood who-and-what I was.

I thought of the phrase 'a boy like me'...I now knew for sure what that meant---of what kind of boy I really am.

I already loved having his cock in my mouth, and now, he had just proven to me that, yes, without a doubt, I am a submissive faggot who loved taking it in the ass, err, I mean 'pussy.'

And quite magically, euphoric feelings of happiness and contentment washed thru my entire being.

After Darling taught me how to use the bidet to clean his semen from my pussy, he had me slip into a fresh pair of panties, and I sat on his lap on the sofa. My hand was snaked between us, inside his boxers, holding his balls. His arm was around me, holding me close. I'd never felt so safe and secure in my life.

The television was on, but we weren't really watching it. We were kissing and caressing one another. He was pulling on my breasts and nipples thru the sexy brassiere I still wore. I gently rolled his balls in my hand.

"Marcia said you told her you wouldn't be able to afford to pay rent," said Darling.

Marcia? I briefly wondered. He was talking about Mrs. Nelson.

"No, I don't have the money...she deducted the cost of, you know, the stuff I took from the store...when I do get my check there won't be enough to cover the rent," I admitted to him.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about anything," he said. "You're going to move in here with me...we'll move your things tomorrow."

It was an order---not a request!

His forcefulness made my heart flutter and my prick twitch and jump inside my panties. His hand rested on my prick and soon caressed me into a full erection.

I had nowhere else to go---no other choice or options. A part of me was happy I'd have a roof over my head, and three-meals-a-day; another part of me was scared as hell at losing my independence.

"Sweetie, you're breaking-out in goose-pimples---do I frighten you?" he asked softly. He held me closer to him and stroked my flesh with one hand, while the other rubbed my prick thru the panties.

I rested my head on his chest and enjoyed his gentle hands.

"I, uh...no, well, maybe a little...." I admitted to him.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. The fingers of his hand began stroking my prick in earnest.

"Sweetie, I have very strong feelings for you---I only want the best for you---I want you to be happy," he said.

His hands were so strong and soothing. It felt wonderful to be pressed close against his flesh. My prick throbbed under his skillful ministrations.

"I think you have feelings for me, too, Sweetie, am I right about that?" he asked softly.

Oh my God---oh my God...having sex with a man is one thing, but to come out and openly tell him how I felt about him? Oh my God---oh my God....

"Darling, I, uh...uh, it's hard for me to say...." I said.

The hand on my prick was driving me crazy. My balls were swollen again and began to ache. If I hadn't been wearing the damn strap around my scrotum, I would have already exploded inside my panties.

"You love me, don't you Sweetie? Don't be ashamed---I love you too...we belong together, Sweetie...tell me you love me---I want to hear you say 'I love you, Darling!"

I LOVE HIM? REALLY? He seems to know me better than I know myself.

My body suddenly bucked and jerked as the strap prevented yet another orgasm.

Maybe I do love him...he's going to give me a place to stay...he just gave me the most fantastic orgasm of my life...I love the way I feel when he orders me to do things...he's taught me an awful lot in a short time...I do love being in his arms...and, he has shown me what kind of boy I am---how much I love it when I give him an erection---I love holding his balls---I love the feel of his hard penis in my hands---I love the warmth and smoothness of his cock in my mouth---I love it when I can make him cum in my mouth---I love the taste and texture of his cum---and now he's proven to me I love his cock in my pussy---I love the way he dominates me---I love how I feel so safe and secure when I'm with him---yes, I do love him---I want to be with him---I love him-I love him-I love him!!

"I love you, Darling," I said very softly.

He took my head in his hands and we stared into each other's eyes.

"Say it again, Sweetie---look me in the eyes and say it again."

I swallowed nervously, stared deep into his eyes and said, "I love you, Darling."

He kissed me then said, "Keep saying it, Sweetie---I love hearing you say it!"

I must have said, "I love you, Darling" at least a dozen times and after each one we kissed and gazed adoringly into each other's eyes.

Why did it take me so long to realize I loved him? I wondered. He's a wonderful man who loves me and is going to take care of me.

"Sweetie," he said, breaking-off our sweet kisses. "This is how it will be from now on..."

I tried to focus on his words but my head was lost in a fog of lust, desire and love---I listened to him the best I could.

"I will take care of you---I will love and cherish you...I am the man of the family---I will provide everything you will ever need or want...your only responsibility will be taking care of our household...you will do all the cooking and cleaning...you will do our laundry...you will do the grocery shopping, and run whatever errands I tell you...will you do that for me, Sweetie?"

OH MY GOD---HIS HAND WAS MAKING ME ABSOLUTELY INSANE WITH LUST!! I WANT TO CUM, PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!

"Uh, oh...yes, Darling---I will do whatever you want me to do...."

He smiled. I never realized before what a beautiful smile he had. I loved his smile.

"Sweetie," he continued. "You already know how strong of a sex drive I have [I smiled and nodded in agreement]...when it comes to sex I'm going to use you like the girl that you are---you are my bitch now, and I expect you to obey me at all times, no matter what sex act I demand of you---you will immediately and obediently comply with my demands, will you do that for me, Sweetie?"

I couldn't believe how much more excited I became by listening to his dirty and depraved words.

"Yes---OH GOD, YES, DARLING!" I panted and gasped.

"I am your man---you are my girl...do you understand me, Sweetie?"

I was so desperate to cum he could have said "I am your man---you are my giraffe" and I would have agreed with him.

"Yes, Darling, you are my man and I am your girl!"

"Sweetie, you're shaking," he said, staring deep into my eyes, "...you must really love my hand fondling your little clitty...."

He must have seen something in my eyes because he immediately added, "Admit it, Sweetie, your clitty is way too small to be a penis, don't you think? It is more the size of an engorged clitoris---from now on we'll refer to it as your 'clitty', okay Sweetie?"

I know it's small, I thought. Everyone has always told me it's small...maybe IT IS a clitoris and NOT a penis!

"Yes, Darling, I love your hand on my clitty---I love you playing with my little clitty!"

"Good girl," he said then rewarded me with another sweet kiss.

"When we're alone, Sweetie, you're going to be my girl---would you like that, Sweetie? Do you want to be my girl?"

Huh? Didn't we already go over this?

OH GOD---OH GOD---MY BALLS HURT SO MUCH---OH MY GOD THEY HURT!!!

"Yes, Darling, I want to be your girl---PLEASE LET ME BE YOUR GIRL, DARLING---PLEEEZZZZZZZZZ...."

He smiled and said "Good girl...I want to use your pussy again, Sweetie---would you like that?"

"Yes, Darling...oh God, yes, please fuck my pussy again!" I said breathlessly, even though I was slightly sore from the previous fucking.

"Let's move over to the loveseat, Sweetie---keep holding my balls..." he said.

It was awkward getting off the sofa with my hand in his shorts, but when we went to the loveseat he had me push down his boxers. He sat down naked, his manhood rising majestically upward.

"Shimmy out of your panties, Sweetie---wriggle your hips like a girl," he smiled.

It felt deliciously wicked as I slowly lowered my panties while my hips rotated and squirmed.

He took the panties from me and said, "Sweetie, I want you facing forward...place your legs on either side of me and squat over my cock...."

Oh my God how my clitty throbbed and my balls ached from his dirty command!

I had to raise my body to allow him access to my pussy. I felt his swollen glans poised at my entrance.

"Look in the mirror, Sweetie, I want you to watch our love-making in the mirror."

Ten-feet straight ahead from the loveseat was the large wall mirror. When I stared at it I momentarily wondered who the effeminate sissy I was staring at was. I suddenly looked away with embarrassment.

"No, Sweetie..." he said, "...keep watching the pretty girl in the mirror...watch what she does for her man."

Oh my God, this was so intense!

"Reach down and hold my cock while you lower your pussy onto it."

I held the base of his shaft and shifted and squirmed as I pushed my pussy downward.

"OH MY...." I exclaimed when his cockhead entered me.

I watched in the mirror, fascinated, as the pretty girl steadily lowered herself until her man's cock was deeply embedded in her pussy. She had the sweetest expression of pure bliss on her face.

"Okay, Sweetie, are you ready to give me a good fuck?" he asked softly. "Remember Sweetie---a man's pleasure always comes first---you will receive pleasure by giving a man pleasure."

My head was swimming in lust and desire. My balls begged for release. His words made sense to me now...he had shown me how true his words were when I'd bent over the bed for him earlier.

"Yes, Darling," I said, gasping and panting. "I'll give you a good fuck---I'll give you the best fuck you've ever had!"

"Ohhhh," I gasped again when he expanded his cock inside me.

"Your pussy fits me like a velvet glove, Sweetie...I love the way your cunt walls grip and squeeze my cock," he groaned.

"You may begin sliding your pussy up-and-down my cock, Sweetie!"

"Ohhhh God...yes---YES---THANK YOU, DARLING---THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME FUCK YOUR WONDERFUL COCK!!" I cried out as I slowly raised and lowered myself on his manhood.

The images in the mirror mesmerized me. I watched the pretty girl work hard at giving her man pleasure...servicing his cock like a good girl should...her eyes glazed-over as she stared back at me...a wondrous smile of unadulterated joy and happiness on her open mouth as she moved faster and harder up-and-down her man's cock.

The ache in my balls was more persistent than ever, but I knew his orgasm was much more important than mine.

I closed and unclosed my pussy walls around his throbbing cock eliciting loud groans from deep within his throat. His sounds were music to my ears; his moans reassured me I was performing my duties well, and giving him as much pleasure as I could.

"You may unfasten the strap on your balls now, Sweetie," he grunted.

"T-Thank you, Darling," I hissed thru clenched teeth.

My fingers were trembling as I fumbled with the strap. I began whimpering in frustration by my failed attempts to free my balls.

Finally, I was successful---my balls were no longer trapped by the thick leather. Darling handed me my panties.

"Stroke your clitty and cum for me inside your panties, Sweetie---don't miss a drop of your precious juice!"

"Thank you, Darling," I cried when I wrapped the smooth fabric around my clitty and began to furiously move my hand up-and-down.

My eyes became narrow slits but I was still able to watch the girl in the mirror feverishly work her clitty while she rapidly slid her pussy up-and-down her man's expanding cock.

It started as a dull ache in my scrotum until it grew and grew to the point where I was seeing stars before my eyes. I was holding back---my man hadn't cum yet---my pussy was on fire frantically sliding up-and-down my man's hard cock trying desperately to coax the orgasm from his swollen balls.

Then I heard him cry out and his strong hands grabbed my hips and moved me the way he wanted. I felt his first salvo of semen deep inside my open pussy. That is when I lost all control and my balls erupted like Vesuvius and emptied themselves inside the panties.

Our screams and shouts reverberated off the apartment walls. I watched the girl in the mirror violently shake as her man held her hips still and ejaculate stream after stream of his hot cum inside her tight little pussy.

I cleaned my clitty clean of semen. Darling took the panties from me and held them to my face.

"You've made a mess of your panties, Sweetie---open your mouth and clean them for me," he instructed.

When I obeyed he shoved the cum-soaked panties into my mouth. I immediately began using my tongue and lapped up my own semen off the smooth and sexy material. I wondered if this was now part of our routine.

We stood and he led me to the bidet one more time; his cum was oozing out of my open pussy and running down my legs. I was able to clean most of it from my cunt. In the meantime, I sucked the slick, wet panties until I was sure I had cleaned them of my cum.

A few days ago I would have been disgusted and horrified by performing these acts in front of another human being, but now, all I was doing was obeying my man...and I had totally accepted the fact that I would ALWAYS OBEY my Darling-man.

Later that night I slipped into his bed wearing only panties, Darling was naked. He had me kneel between his wide-splayed legs. His manly aroma immediately went to my head.

For the first time I tasted the salty, dried sweat from a man's scrotum. I couldn't get enough of it as I licked his flesh until it was covered with my saliva.

I wasn't able to get both his balls in my mouth at the same time. That frustrated me but he gently reassured me that he was content with me sucking one ball at a time.

When his balls were glistening wet, he pulled his knees back to his chest exposing his puckered anus. This wasn't anything new to me; my girlfriend Amy would do the same thing and have me lick her asshole before I ate her pussy.

I licked at his opening then curled my tongue and pushed it inside him. With my face literally pressed against his open crotch, he instructed me how he liked the walls of his asshole licked. I did as I was told.

As my tongue glided up and down the sandpaper-like walls of his asshole, I heard him speaking above me.

"Sweetie, this is how you will begin every morning, and end most nights..." he said. "...you will suck my balls until you are told to eat my asshole...you will tongue-fuck my asshole until I tell you to suck my cock---do you understand me, Sweetie?"

I didn't dare remove my tongue from his asshole so I replied, "Uhhnnn-huhhhhh...."

My clitty rose inside my panties, but I was wearing the scrotum-strap again and I knew he probably wouldn't allow me to cum once I'd swallowed his load. That was okay with me, he was my man---I was his girl, and only his pleasure and orgasm mattered.

He awoke me very early the next morning and I dutifully knelt between his legs and performed our new morning ritual.

By the time I'd swallowed several thick streams of cum, the front of my panties were soaked with pre-cum, but I was still wearing the strap around my balls and unable to cum myself.

He chuckled at my whimpering and said, "Sweetie, this is for your own good...later when we shower together, if you're a good girl, I'll allow you to bend over and offer me your pussy---we both know how much you love getting fucked hard in your tight little cunt."

"Yes, Darling," I replied. "Thank you, Darling."

"Sweetie," he said, "you still look tired, get some more sleep, I'll wake you later."

"Thank you, Darling," I said. The past few days had really worn me out and I was exhausted.

I awoke with a start, unsure of where I was. I rubbed my eyes and tried to shake the cobwebs from my head. My prick, I mean my 'clitty' was hard inside the panties and I instinctively reached down and stroked it. Then I felt the strap on my ball sac and gave up, there was no need to frustrate myself any further.

The only light in the bedroom was from the clock on the bedside table. It read 10:15; I switched-on the lamp by my side of the bed and looked around the room.

Very odd, I thought. There were no windows at all in the bedroom.

I went into the master bathroom to relieve myself. The toilet seat was down; I was about to raise it when I remembered his instructions. I pushed the panties to my knees and sat down on the seat. I was instantly reminded of my new subservient station in life. It didn't bother me as much as I thought it might.

Besides, his admonition to me was fresh in my mind: "Sweetie, if you disobey or disappointment me in the slightest, you will lower panties and lie across my lap and I will spank you until you cry like the girl you are...."

I could vividly recall the painful spankings my father had given me, and I wanted no part of that. I would do my absolute best to not give Darling a reason to spank me.