Danny Learns, and Passes It On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prompt eleven the following morning the doorbell rang, and Danny opened the door. It was a bright, warm morning, and Sandra was standing there, in a thin, pale blue, button up dress, looking her usual pretty, curvaceous self. Only the look on her face was so sorrowful he thought something terrible might have happened.

As he stepped back to allow her in, she suddenly flung her arms around him, and clung to him, murmuring, "Oh, Danny. I'm so sorry. So sorry."

Stunned, Danny managed to kick the door closed, before holding her at arms length. "What's the matter?"

"Oh, Danny, I've done something terrible-to you."

"To me? Packing me in, you mean?" As he said it, he led her to the sitting room sofa, and sat down beside her.

Her head was shaking as she said, "Well, that would be part of it, but everything-" And just for a moment he thought she was going to burst into tears.

He held her hand, sensing her genuine upset, "Hadn't you best explain exactly what you mean."

She nodded her head, but somehow her green eyes could not look directly at him as she began, "Well, you know my friend Wendy."

Danny had to draw in a deep breath, "Oh, yes, I know your friend Wendy."

Her eyes did look at him now, "And how I've always taken her at her word."

Danny nodded, wondering just what was coming. Sandra seemed to be having great difficulty getting to the point.

"Yesterday, I managed to get tickets for a 'Happy Hoboes' concert. They're like gold dust, and I could have phoned her to tell her, but I wanted to see her face when I broke the news."

For God's sake, Sandra, Danny wanted to yell, what is this all about.

Sandra looked at the floor for a moment, before looking up into his face, "Her parents both work and usually when I call I just walk in at the back door of their lovely bungalow. So, that's what I did yesterday afternoon" She paused, looked away, then, with a look of determination she went on, "If I'd just called out it might have been different. I don't know. But as I usually did I went directly to her bedroom. The door was partly open and there were sounds, like she was doing exercises. So I just pushed the door, and what I saw from the doorway just froze me. She was spread out on her bed completely naked."

"Dead?" I gasped,

"No, there was somebody else naked with her, a man. And, oh, Danny, he had his face in her-between her legs." Her eyes lowered as she went on, "I thought he must be attacking her, but at that very moment he hauled himself up over her, and I saw his -his—thing, sticking up, it was, and-and-she reached out and wrapped her fingers around it and-pulled it so it was directed into her, and she squealed, "Ooh, yes."

Suddenly intrigued Danny asked, "So what happened?" It was clear that the virtuous Wendy was a big fat liar.

"Well, I must have made some sound -a shocked cry, I think. Anyway, they leapt apart. His thing was bouncing up and down, as he slid over the other side of the bed. Wendy tried to tell me that it was happening for the first time but the guy, as he pulled on his gear, said they'd been doing it for weeks. Oh, Danny, you see why I'm so upset. The way I've treated you -on her advices."

It was quite a shock, and not just a little annoying to hear this. "So you've held me at arms length, all this time because of-"

She put a finger to Danny's lips, and said, "I know. And I know I don't deserve it, but I'm here to make amends." Saying that, she took his right hand and placed it on her left breast. In spite of his surprise, Danny was thinking, 'this has happened to me before'. Part of his surprise stemmed from the fact that, through the thin fabric of her dress, he could tell she was not wearing a bra

"Could I have a kiss of forgiveness, please?" Danny couldn't work it all out, but was sure it would be churlish to refuse. His lips sought hers, and found them as her mouth opened, and their tongues came together. Surprised as he was by the promise in her kiss, he was absolutely stunned by her next move. Her hand went to the low neckline of her dress, unfastened the top button, before moving to his hand on her breast, holding it, and sliding it inside her dress.

Sandra's bare breast under his hand. Unbelievable! It was so round, so full, yet so delicate, He couldn't help comparing it with Natalie's from just two days earlier. The effect on him was so similar, but, his mind could not lose the notion that this was Sandra's bare breast. Less than one week ago, this was forbidden territory. His fingers played around her nipple, before stroking over it, and he was almost hearing Natalie's instructions.. He repeated the action several times, before covering the whole breast with his hand.

"God, Danny, that's lovely. I was sure you'd need some practice."

There's a story to tell about that, Sandra, but now is not the best time to tell it, Danny thought. But he did say, "Should we go up to my room?"

They had been together in his room before, so this was no unusual request, yet he saw uncertainty on her face before she nodded her agreement, and followed him upstairs.

In his room he kissed her gently, while he slowly unfastened the buttons down the front of her dress. As he lay her back, her eyes closed, and the dress parted to reveal the full splendour of a body that he'd longed to know more about for two years. Her high breasts were brown tipped, so not like Natalie's. Flat belly, curved hips, and under the thin panties she was wearing, he could make out the dark triangle. He placed a hand on her flat belly, and instantly sat back. Sandra was trembling like a jelly.

Danny looked into her face and saw the unease, as her eyes opened to look up at him fearfully. Slowly, carefully, he pulled her dress together and began fastening it.

"What are you doing?" she asked, as she sat up. "Don't you want me?"

Danny stroked her cheek, and told her, "Not like this, Sandra. You look so tempting, but you're not ready."

"But I am. I told you I wanted it."

Danny drew her into his arms, "Sandra, to get the most out of it, you need to be relaxed. You-are as tight as a violin string. Come on, we'll take a drive in my car."

"Your car?" Danny could tell she didn't know whether to be sad or relieved.

In just a few minutes they were driving down to the coast, and Danny was determinedly keeping the conversation light.

"Where are we going?" Sandra asked, sitting close to him.

"I don't know. But eventually, heaven, I hope." He gave her a quick glance, and laughed to see the puzzled look on her face. He drove along the coastal road with the sea, flat and very blue on their right. He parked the car and they walked hand in hand along the promenade, exchanging memories of their early years in school. He told her all the daft jokes he knew, and they laughed together.

Back in the car, Danny drove further along the coast and they stopped at a small cafe right on the beach. They had cappuccinos and cream scones. Their chat became lighter and lighter, and their laughter was infectious. It was goo to look at her face, a gentle face with delicate skin. Walking again, they occasionally stopped and exchanged kisses. At one point they stepped into a recess in the rocks, out of sight of any other strollers, and their kissing was deeper and more searching. But all the time they shared laughter.

After about three hours they were back in Danny's bedroom. Standing close together, they exchanged more warm kisses. As their lips parted, Danny asked, "More relaxed now?"

Her eyes held his, as she said, "Oh, yes. Much more." And Danny was delighted when her fingers began unbuttoning her dress with no apparent embarrassment or shyness.

As the dress parted, Danny reached out , and slipped it from her shoulders. Emboldened Sandra began working on his shirt buttons, her eyes never leaving his.

Danny had thoughts about how he should approach this without looking as though he had previous experience. He had decided that gentility and gradualness were key factors, but it seemed that Sandra was now one step ahead of him. That was just great. As her fingers continued opening his shirt, Danny moved his hands from her bare shoulders and unbuckled his belt, allowing his pants to slip to the floor.

Those green eyes had never left his face as she removed his shirt. "Am I being too eager? Oh!"

That 'oh' had been reaction to Danny's hands pushing inside the waist band of her panties, guiding them over her hips, and down.

"Am I?" he teased, standing back at arms length to view her whole naked loveliness. Her own eyes had moved from his face and were gazing down to where his boxer shorts were beginning to bulge.

Gently, Danny eased her back until she was lying on the bed. As he moved to lie beside her, he quickly removed his shorts, and lying looking down into her green eyes, he saw her shocked expression as she became aware of his erection pressing against her outer thigh.

"What happens now?" she asked, a little nervously. Her earlier keenness seemed to fade with the unfamiliarity of their two naked bodies close together..

"Now, I think, you just lie there, and do whatever you feel like doing." Putting in the 'I think' had been a master stroke to reveal his inexperience. "Do nothing except enjoy it, if you wish."

He kissed her then, deep and long, and their bodies came together as he leaned over her, and his fingers stroked over her face, into her hair, along her neck, where his open palms ran over her shoulders. Danny repeated the actions over and over again. No rushing, he warned himself, but he ensured that she remained aware of his growing erection against her hip..

Sandra's hands moved up and down his back, moving almost nervously over his buttocks. Their kisses became just a little more frantic as Danny slid his hand down from her shoulder onto the slope up to her breast. The flickering of her tongue in his mouth told him of the effect that was having.

Determinedly slow, Danny allowed his hands and fingers to play for a long while over each breast and nipple. When he finally broke the kiss to move his lips down over her breasts, where he tongued and licked her nipples, she was at last able to gasp how she was feeling, "Oh, Danny, this is so wonderful. It's so easy to pretend that you're an expert."

"Hardly that," he murmured, releasing her nipple for a moment. In his own mind a few hours with an older lady, could hardly make him an expert. Amateur maybe, but he was prepared to improve on that over time. His hands were now travelling up and down that fascinating curve from breast, to waist, to hip, and onto Sandra's thigh. He continued to lavish her breasts with lips and tongue, and listened to her murmurs and gasps, which he was using as a sounding board to decide on his next move.

Danny moved his hand flat over her belly. This was where he'd discovered her nervousness earlier. No sign of that now, as he decided to give her the full preparation, and his fingers riffled through her black pubes, tickling, testing.

"Oh, Danny. Danny. You're teasing me."

"No more teasing," he said, never quite able to forget things Natalie had told him, and his fingers moved to find that little groove. Surprisingly easily, he found the two pouting lips, and his fingers moved to patrol between them. Back and forth, slowly, gently, until the moistening started and that little nub presented itself under his fingertips.

Little squeaking noises had emanated from her lips but now, as he felt her hand reaching between their pressed bodies, she gasped, "Danny, how did you know? How did know that could be so exciting.? Can I—can I touch—you?"

"I read a book," he lied, and thought 'sorry Natalie'.

Danny eased back to allow her hand access, and her fingers touched, ever so lightly at the purple head of his swollen cock. The nervousness of the touch was exciting to him, and his finger on her clit moved faster. It too was more erect.

Sandra's fingers, explored further over and along his erection, "It's so big." she gasped. "Will I be able to-?"

"You'll be able, don't worry."

"May I see it?" And she tried to raise her head. He helped her and watched her face. What appeared to be shocked horror showed there, as she looked at what she held in her hand. Tantalisingly, her fingers ran along its length, before one finger, nervously ventured over the head, lingering over the tiny opening. "So purple—but thick. I didn't expect that-oh, that's so-" Danny had continued his massaging of her clit. He allowed her to lie back while her fingers kept a strained touch on his penis.

Time was close now, Danny guessed. Sandra's breathing was deep, almost guttural. Accordingly he lowered his face to replace his finger with his tongue on her clit.

As soon as his tongue began lavishing generous licks down there, Sandra had squealed, "What-what are—doing? How did you-did you know-that?"

Not having a satisfactory reply, Danny raised his mouth for just a moment, and his fingers parted her labia so he could briefly view the incredible pink petals and the small button there. His mouth and tongue continued working on that area, while his fingers moved deep into her moistness and he found her opening, alert and ready. The place he had spent two years longing for. Danny was determined to know that she was ready. He was knowledgeable enough to know that being a virgin, this first entry might be painful for her. It had to be right. Everything had to be well prepared. Accordingly, he eased two fingers into her vaginal opening. All wet, warm, and wildly willing.

Listening to her sounds and her breathing he circled his tongue again and again around that, now erect nub, and gently sucked on it.

That did it. She was panting furiously gasping and began crying out, "Danny! Danny!" Her fingers were desperately clawing to reach his stiff penis. Without further delay, he raised his head and rolled between her thighs, seeing her head tossing frantically from side to side. This was exactly the timing he'd wanted, knowing that she was already into her orgasm, but wanting more. Quickly taking his cock between his fingers he guided it to the open portal that was waiting for it.

A small push and he was inside her. Inside Sandra! How many times had he wondered about this? He was worrying about the next stage, but her hips were heaving up at him and the vaginal walls felt to contain rings that pulled on his cock. One more push, one little resistance point that made her yelp, among all her other vocal outpourings, and he was deep inside her, gliding up, as smooth as could be, exquisite. Like Natalie her head would not be still for a kiss, so he buried his face on her naked breasts. Together they heaved, gasped and grunted, as he poured everything he had into her, realising, too late, that there had been no protection, but spurting more feverishly than ever.

They lay panting in each others arms, as he slowly slid out of her.

"Oh, Danny, did you ever think it would be that good?" she murmured.

"It didn't hurt you?"

"There was just a moment, but it was all so -so—And I took it all in, didn't I? I took the whole length—It was wonderful inside me. But how did you know those things?"

"Hearsay," he replied, "Boys brag a lot, you know." His thoughts lingered on Natalie. How much more might he have learned in her company? Without her, this occasion might have been a disaster,

"You heard about it all, and knew I was refusing you," her voice became plaintive. "Oh, Danny. You must have hated me. I so want to make it up to you, and it was so good." She sat up and looked into his face, "When can we do that again?"

"Soon," he promised, thinking she could probably stay the night.

"It won't be that good again, will it?"

"I promise you, it will be better." It would, because Sandra would gain more confidence, and so would he. Yet he wondered, would he ever lose the memory of Natalie?