Danny's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying down on top, Starr asks "Having fun?" "The Cialais seems to be working."

All I can think to say is: "You bitch!" At this point I am not really paying any attention to Danny and Christa until I feel, more than see, their presence behind Starr. I feel something cooler and wetter dripping on my balls and look up to see Christa pouring some lube down Starr's crack. She then pours some in her hand and starts stroking Danny's cock. It's not hard to figure it's now sandwich time. Sure enough Christa pushes Danny to his knees and pulls him forward by his cock until it is lined up with Starr's rosebud. Keeping his dick in place Christa moves behind Danny and kneels. Starr arches her ass a little and places my hands on each cheek so I can spread her open, as far as possible. Christa then thrust herself forward, pushing Danny's cock home into Starr's ass.

Starr lets out almost a growl and says: "Oh Fuck Me!" I can feel the whole length of Danny's cock slid up mine through the thin wall between Starr's pussy and ass. After she moves around to get everything lined up, Starr says: "Do it!!" Christa is still behind Danny and I can feel her hand reaching between us griping both of our balls as first Danny pulls out a little and then plunges back in. Starr now starts a rocking motion so that when Danny bottoms out she is pulling up on me and as he pulls back she is dropping on me. As we start to build a rhythm, Christa, releases our balls, moves around from behind Danny and squats on my face.

At first her pussy is lined up, but then Starr leans in and latches onto Christa's clit. This moves Christa forward on me, so I say: "What the hell." and shove my tongue up Christa's ass. From the sounds Christa was making she must have liked it. Shortly, Christa lets out a scream, climaxes and falls to the side. I can feel Danny growing harder and feel Starr really clamping down with her sphincter on his dick. Danny is the next to come. Once Danny has slipped out and moved over by Christa, Starr sits straight up and takes me as deep as possible. Instead of bouncing she is using her muscles to essentially milk me. When I reach down and give her ring a tweak, that is all she needed and as soon as she starts cumming I let loose with the most cum that I have pumped out of there in years.

While Starr and I are recovering, Christa gets up and fixes us fresh drinks. We all, slimy, wet and bare assed, curl up on the couch and light up our respective cigarettes. I won't bore you with the inane conversation which then took place most of which involves asking Danny if he was enjoying his birthday. If it hadn't been for the Cialais this would probably have been the end of this story.... But no!

Since they had 24 hours room service, Starr gets up and orders us all a breakfast and before it arrives we have all showered and put on our robes. After eating we all dropped our robes and climbed into the Jacuzzi on the balcony and relaxed letting the jets work out our kinks. While the commercial says: "Not tested for multiple erections." On this occasion it sure worked. When Starr reaches down under the water and grips my cock I realize I am hard once again. So does she and climbs back on. When I look over, Christa has moved Danny up to edge of the tub and is bringing him back to life with her mouth.

After a few minutes of this Christa says: "Let's move this to a bed." We all get out and move into the double king in Danny and Christa's room. I see Starr stop and grab the lube as we move into bedroom and thought: Now Christa is going to get it up the ass — wrong!

It turns out by this time both girls want basically an old fashioned face to face normal fuck. That is if you think two couples in one bed, either normal or old fashioned. The girls' position themselves with their head next to one another so that Danny and I are basically facing one another. No Karma Sutra action, just a slow in and out from missionary. It's as if the girls are respecting our "Old Fart" status and realize this one is going to take some time for both of us. (The interesting thing is that with women, the opposite is true. Once their engines have been revved up they are ready for the long run.) Both girls seem to already be having little orgasms. They scoot so that, while still inverted, they now overlap. They turn toward each and move Danny and me so we are both straddling one of their legs. Getting some "on the side" so to speak. Probably more to turn us on, then actually for themselves, they again start kissing and fondling each other breasts. Starr may have started this as an act but as Christa pinches her nipples I can feel the contractions in her pussy, signaling a really high orgasmic state. In this position Starr's rosebud falls right to hand, so to speak, and it is just to inviting not to fill. So, I start with one finger, then two and create a counterpoint rhythm and actually start pulling all the way out with my dick and then doing my best imitation of slamming it back in. I see that Starr has now reached down and is sliding a couple of her fingers into Christa's box, along with Danny's dick. Christa is now shaking like she had earlier. The expression on Danny's face is like he is begging his dick to pop. (As if there can be too much of a good thing.) Christa seems to catch her breath and reaches down and slips what most have been three fingers into Starr, because I fell one on each side of my dick and one along the underside of it.

That's it for Starr and her whole body goes totally ridged and she clamps down so hard on Christa's hand and my dick that I am surprised that she didn't break Christa's fingers or my dick. This is the orgasm of the night and her whole body shakes for what seemed like forever. I am so intent on what she is doing that it isn't until she relaxes that I realize I have shot again. (Fluids, I need fluids- I must re-hydrate!) I had thought she might pass out, but as soon as Christa removes he fingers and I slip out, she spins around grabs Christa's hands and pulls them over her head and says: "Hold her tight."

I take Christa's hands and do as instructed. Starr moves around behind Danny and while rubbing her tits in his back adds three of her fingers to Danny's dick in Christa's box. She later tells me that with her other hand she had penetrated Danny's ass and massaged his prostate. That's it for Danny. With an almost pained look on his face, or maybe relief, he thrust as deep as he can into Christa and cuts loose with whatever come he has left. This triggers Christa and it is hard to tell who is shaking more, Danny or Christa. Think this is the big finish— Guess again!

As Danny falls to Christa's side, Starr says: "Keep a hold of her." Starr then pushes one of Christa's legs over to Danny and tells him: "You hold her, too!" Starr then moves over Christa's other leg and gripes it with her thighs, effectively putting Christa in bondage. I have no idea what Starr is up to until she grabs the lube and starts coating her hand. Yes — here comes - the fist fuck! Starr doesn't play around. She immediately slips four fingers into Christa's box and starts pumping.

Christa is now starting to recover from her orgasm and says: "What the fuck are you doing?" and tries to pull away. Starr just smiles and drops her thumb in the hollow of the four fingers and goes into her wrist.

Danny's eyes pop open like a deer in the headlights and says: "Holy Shit!" Christa must have realized that trying to fight it would only make it worse and tries to relax her whole body. Starr has obviously balled her hand up into a fist because as she starts twisting it we can actually see the outline of her hand on Christa's lower abdomen. If I thought Christa's last orgasm was the "Big One", man was I wrong. Starr tells Danny to release the other leg and grab the lube. Starr has Danny add more lube to her arm and then has him pour some lube on Christa's leg and damn if Starr isn't now rubbing her clit on Christa's leg.

Starr nods to me to release Christa's arms and says: "Ok boys, suck on those tits." As we start sucking, Starr starts actually thrusting into Christa. I am torn as to what to watch, the look on Christa's face or Starr's arm pumping into her. On each stroke Christa's ass starts coming off the bed as if to ask for more.

Christa pushes both Danny and I off her nipples and between raged gasps, offers us her hands and says: "Hold me." As we each take an arm Christa arches up so only her ankle and the back of her head are touching the bed and is again shaking like during a seizure. Her body goes tense. We see her eyes roll back. Then, I hear the "pop" as Starr apparently, without un-balling her fist, pulls it out of Christa. Christa whole body goes limp and it is obvious she has the granddaddy of all le petite morts.

Danny is the first to speak and says: "I hope we haven't killed her." Starr and I can't keep from laughing.

We can, however, see the pulse in her neck and Starr reassures Danny with: "No - We didn't kill her - But she will probably be out for a good long while." I was absolutely unequivocally certain this was the last act of the night — wrong again!

As I am starting to get off the bed Starr says: "Help me role her over." Starr pulls Christa's legs up and puts a couple of pillows under her, and positions her so that her ass is elevated at the edge of the bed. Starr then has Danny stand next to the bed while she starts sucking on him. I find it hard to believe, but Danny starts getting hard one more time. As soon Starr is satisfied his dick is up to the job. Starr takes the lube and pours some on his dick and says: "Now fuck her in the ass. She is going to be so sore in the morning she will never know the difference." Starr gets behind Danny aims his dick at Christa's bulls eye and using her body pushes Danny into Christa's ass. We see Danny pumping away as we walked out to go to "our" room.

Starr and I don't even wipe off, or shower, we just drop into bed and for the first time ever - I actually sleep with Starr. Several hours later, I wake to the smell of coffee and realize that what woke me up was my dick being in Starr's mouth.

"Good morning - Stud, we need to get up I have another surprise for you."

I honestly reply: "I hope it is not sexual!"

Starr laughs and says: "No — I brought your golf clubs and we have a tee time in forty five minutes."

I am thinking "Hell this was supposed to be Danny's Birthday, but Starr he has made it pretty special for me, too."

Coffee, Cigarette, Piss, and Shower. Actually that isn't exactly correct, Starr wouldn't let me piss until we were in the shower. She surprised me again, by teaching me about golden showers. We clean up and when I started to dress, Starr pulls out a whole new golf outfit for me. I guess giving them money to shop, paid off, all around. I wasn't sure the outfit Starr had on would be allowed on the course, but man did she look good — none the worse for last nights wear. We fix a couple of cups of coffee and go ever to Danny and Christa's room and find them more or less still asleep and in their case looking like hell. (My Dad's old expression - "Rode hard and put up wet!") We tell them we are headed to the golf course and Danny says he will probably go back to the Casino. Christa tries to sit up with a pained look on her face and just lays back down waving us to leave her alone.

When we arrive at the course my clubs are already on a cart and we are informed the other half of our foursome is already on the practice tee. "What other half", I ask.

Starr just smiles and as we approach the tee I see a gray haired man apparently even older than me with a young girl dressed very much like Starr, i.e. Barely Legal. Starr then introduces Mr. Smith and his "niece" Tiffany. As we start playing, Starr tells me she met Mr. Smith and Tiffany while at the casino last night and was propositioned by them. Knowing what was ahead of her last night she declined but set up this golf date for today. On about the third hole Starr leans over and says: "We had better beat them."

"Why?" I Ask.

"Because if we don't, they get me for the night!" replies Starr.

"And if we win?"

"Duh... We get Tiffany!"

But that is a whole other story...

12