Danny's Story: Cheer Boy Pt. 01

Story Info
Adventures at Madison High, a Chestnut Falls Story.
2k words
4.22
15.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in the Fall of the new year at Madison High School, in our sleepy little town of Chestnut Falls, when I experienced my sexual awakening. I had just turned eighteen and, looking back, it's still unbelievable at how silly and naive I had been prior to joining the cheer squad. It was my twin sister, Jenna, who taught me what cheerleading was all about. What it really meant, and how as a cheerleader, or cheer boy, as I liked to refer to myself, much of what I would do was responsible for making the football players into the sports heroes they were. As head cheerleader, Jenna knew her role and she had learned the real secret for a winning team.

"Daniel, you have to make the boys feel invincible," she had told me. I didn't understand what she meant at the time, but all that soon changed.

I was shy around the guys on the varsity team; they were all so good looking and each one of them had the body of an adonis. Coach Jacobs, who was both the gym teacher and the varsity football coach, worked all the guys overtime on weights and training, building an army of strong, young athletes. I couldn't help but stare at them after practice when the guys would rip off their shirts as they headed back to the locker room. It was a parade of hot, gleaming sweat on smooth muscle and boyish grins.

One afternoon as the guys were heading back to the locker room, I saw my sister break away from the cheer squad; she ran up to the football team, and took one of the guys by the hand. She had caught Josh Anderson, the quarterback of Madison High, and as is often the case, the dreamiest guy in school. A quick moment of small talk, followed by her whispering in Josh's ear, and soon she was leading him away from the rest of his buddies and toward a gym storage room across the way from the locker rooms. What was she doing? Where was she taking him?

Josh followed Jenna like a puppy dog, a mischievous smile spread wide across his face. They ducked into the storage room, and very quickly I saw my sister poke her head out from the doorway, check to see if anyone had seen them, and then quietly close the door behind her.

I couldn't believe what I had just seen. What was Jenna doing? And right here on campus? I took a breath and swallowed hard. I had to see for myself. I had to see for myself to prove that there was no way Jenna was doing what I suspected here at school.

The football team and cheer squad had all vacated the field and returned to their locker rooms by this point, so I didn't have a difficult time sneaking around the building where I knew of a window that looked directly into the storage room Jenna and Josh had snuck into. Overgrown foliage made a perfect spot for me to hide, and a ledge allowed me to perfectly peek into the window.

My jaw dropped and I let out a tiny gasp. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! There was Josh, leaned up against a wall, his shirt tossed onto a nearby table, his pants pulled down completely to his ankles, and before him knelt Jenna, on her knees, on the ground. Her hands were caressing his torso above her, as her head bobbed back and forth into his groin. My eyes widened. My sister was giving Madison High's star athlete a blowjob right there in the gym storage room.

Josh's chiseled chest heaved as he breathed deep. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open; clearly Jenna was doing an excellent job. Her head was moving slowly back and forth against his crotch. Josh let out a heavy sigh as he raised his arms up and clasped his hands behind his head.

"Yes," he said.

The glass of the window was surprisingly thin and I could hear everything that was going on as if I was in the room with them.

"That's a good girl. Suck it, baby," Josh said in a relaxed whisper, his eyes closed.

Josh's body gleamed from the sweat he had worked up from football practice. Jenna's hands were moving across his body, up his flat stomach, to his chest and across his pink nipples. His armpit hair was perfectly moist, and I noticed a long, thin stream of sweat dripping from his underarm and down the side of his muscular frame.

Jenna pulled away from Josh's cock and looked up at him. "I want to taste it."

Josh smiled with an adorable grin and looked down at Jenna. "You want to taste it?"

"Yeah..." Jenna replied sweetly.

"You want it, baby? You want it all?"

"Yes," Jenna moaned.

"Alright, baby, it's all yours, but you gotta work for it."

Jenna buried her face back into Josh's crotch, swallowing his hard-on. Josh let out a tiny whimper.

"Get it, baby. Work it up; it's all yours," Josh moaned.

I couldn't really see Josh's dick from where I was, but regardless, I had to give Jenna a hand. From Josh's reactions, she really seemed to know what she was doing. Her head was moving faster now.

Josh lowered his arms and placed his hands on my sister's head. His arms were beautiful and buff, but despite his incredible strength, I knew that in that moment he was being very gentle; Jenna was doing all the work as her head moved back and forth rhythmically. Jenna let out a muffled moan as she continued to work on Josh's tool.

I realized that I was breathing a bit erratically. I was becoming so turned on by what I was witnessing I noticed that I was getting hard myself. Was it the danger of the situation - that Coach or some other teacher could barge in at any moment? Was it that this was happening right at school? Or was it Josh, so gorgeous - a hot, red-blooded American boy with a body gleaming of well-earned athletic sweat, thrusting his dick into Jenna's face? I admit I was a bit jealous. I'd give anything to be Jenna at that moment. To experience the girth of Josh's delicious manhood in my mouth, to smell his musk, and run my hands over his muscular chest.

I licked my lips. My imagination began to run wild. How I wanted to feel Josh thrusting himself into my mouth, to feel his balls against my chin. I would get on my knees like a good boy, brace myself on his thighs and work up his semen with my mouth. I would probably tease him a bit too; I would grab the base of his shaft with my hand, maybe flick my tongue on his mushroom-head until it was nearly purple and swollen. I'm sure some pre-cum would ooze from his slit and I would giggle as I licked it up delicately, savoring his flavor.

Would he speak sweetly to me too? "Suck it baby. My seed is all yours, you just gotta work for it, baby. That's a good boy, work it up, work it up. It's all for you."

I closed my eyes as I began to touch myself at the thought of Josh's throbbing cock buried deep into my face, exploring my mouth and sliding down my throat. Like Jenna, I would do all the work, I would massage his cock with my mouth, swirling my wet, warm tongue around his pole as the thick veins on his tool pulsed. I would slide my mouth up and down his dick; it would be so moist, so warm.

But it wouldn't last long because I'd be so hungry. My hand and mouth would be milking him overtime, pumping up his load. He would look at me with his beautiful, deep brown eyes and I'd see his soul, the boy inside of him turning into a man as I sucked every ounce of innocence out of him. He'd give me a quick boyish grin, and then throw his head back in ecstasy and he would release. His balls would tighten and he would fulfill me. He would shoot his reserve into my mouth, I would feel the warmth of his fresh ejaculate. I'd want to hold it, to taste him, but he'd keep shooting, load after load. I'd have to swallow just to make room for him to nut a few more times. My mouth would be engorged from the swelling girth of his manhood and the abundance of cum he would feed me. But I was a good boy so I would swallow, and his sperm would swim right into my tummy.

My head was spinning.

"Baby, I'm gonna blow," Josh said, his hands grabbing Jenna's hair. "Keep sucking!"

Jenna moaned louder; she was clearly loving it.

"FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!" Josh breathed quietly.

Jenna's head was bobbing furiously. Josh's thrusts were incredible and powerful, and I could tell he was releasing his load into Jenna's face with each thrust. Jenna's delicate moans became more and more muffled as Josh fertilized her mouth.

"Yes! Yes! Take it!" Josh was trying desperately to keep quiet, but the suction of Jenna's mouth was too much for him. "Holy shit!!"

Jenna's mouth must have been overflowing from Josh's load. She retracted her mouth from his dick and swallowed the load she was holding, and that's when the unthinkable happened!

Jenna ducked her head to swallow. My eyes widened like saucers when I saw Josh's dick. It was a massive piece of flesh, hard and erect. It stood out like a canon ready to fire. Over Jenna's head, Josh's 18-year old, stallion dick shot a stream of cum across the entire room and it slammed right up on the window I was peeking through. THUD! His gunk made the window pane shake.

Holy smoke! I blinked in disbelief. The white, gooey mess Josh had made on the window was unbelievable, smashed up and sliding down the glass. How much spunk did this boy have in him?

I peeked through the window more aggressively, having to look over Josh's mess. I shook my head. Jenna's mouth was back on his cock, catching the final squirts. Josh was hunched over Jenna's head, he was clearly spent.

"Oh my God," Josh was panting. "Oh my God."

Jenna giggled and backed away from his dick. His dick slid out from her lips and flopped down with a heaviness that took my breath away. It was beautiful, and it was enormous. His balls, which Jenna must have drained dry, sunk down with a similar heaviness.

I exhaled. I was becoming lightheaded. He was the most incredible guy I had ever seen, and the power he possessed between his legs was awesome. I licked my lips again as I stared at his now flaccid penis. It was simply beautiful, a textbook penis with the length and girth of legend. It was clear: Josh's dick was meant to be sucked.

"That was fucking amazing, baby," Josh whispered. He was still regaining his composure.

Jenna was still on her knees before him. "You liked that?"

"I did; you're incredible."

Jenna giggled again. "And I swallowed every drop. Well, almost every drop. Some of it squirted over my head."

Josh smiled down at her. "I know; you see what you do to me? I busted clear across onto that window over there!"

Josh looked up, pointing to the window. Jenna looked over at the window too. And then I realized both Jenna and Josh were staring right at me.

"What the heck?!" Josh bent over and grabbed to pull up his pants.

"Daniel!" Jenna cried, instantly recognizing my face.

I jumped down from the ledge. I had to get out of there fast! I fumbled out of the foliage, ran around the building, and kept running until I was home.