Dan's Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Ashley spoke Jay rested his hand on her exposed thigh. Ashley continued her story as if she hadn't noticed anything. Jay had already picked up on Ashley's submissive side earlier in the night. He had given her a few commands to test the water, and every time she had moved instantly to do what he asked.

"So," Jay said, "Do you just do whatever any manly guy tells you to?"

Ashley giggled. "Pretty much."

"Okay, he said "lets get back to our game. Truth or Dare?"

Ashley had a devious look on her face. "Dare," she said

"I want you to flash us your ass." Jay told her.

Ashley paused for a moment. Then she stood up, bent over and lifted her dress for a second then put it back down.

"There," she said triumphantly.

"What? no way I didn't even get to look. Hold it up longer than that. Common, it doesn't count unless I get to see."

Ashley turned around again and lifted her dress again. Jay slapped her ass playfully and Ashley let out a girlish shriek." And who was that thong for, missy?" Jay asked her.

In response Ashley just giggled. "Okay," Jay said. "you can sit down now."

"Okay," Ashley said." Your turn, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," Jay said instantly.

"I dare you to take another picture with me." Ashley said.

"Thats it?" Jay asked. "I expected something harder than that."

"Nope thats it." Ashley told him.

"OK lets do it then."

Ashley grabbed her phone from the table and unlocked it, ignoring the thirty missed texts from her friends. Then she walked over to Jay and sat in his lap crossing her legs.

"Woah, what are we doing here?" Jay asked as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Taking a picture," Ashley said.

Dan could not take his eyes off of his daughter now. He took in the scene and tried hard to hide his erection. Ashley was now sitting in Jay's lap, her long, sexy, exposed legs thrown across him. Jay had one hand resting on Ashley's hip and the other on her thigh. Ashley's thighs seemed to be more and more exposed by the second. Ashley snapped a picture of the two of them, then another and another. Together they went through several poses. Both smiling, one smiling then the other. Ashley sticking her tongue out. Ashley kissing Jay on the cheek. Jay kissing Ashley on the cheek. Dan, now had a tent in his boxers. He counted to tex, trying drastically to control his erection.

Dan wasn't the only one with an erection. Ashley could feel Jay growing under her ass. She wiggled her ass to massage him. Ashley was thrilled that she could make Jay excited. Now she knew for sure that he thought of her as more than just a little girl. She was a woman and he saw that. She felt sexy, wanted, dirty. She could feel herself getting wet. Once the photoshoot was over Ashley tried to stand and go back to her original seat but Jay pulled her down back on top of him.

"It's your turn Ashley. Truth or dare?" Jay had a firm hold on Ashley. The tension in the room was thick.

"Dare." Ashley said.

"I want you to straddle me, with your back to your father. Then pull your breasts out and show them to me."

Ashley didn't hesitate. she faced him and released her breasts. "Your turn," she said. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," Jay said.

"Kiss me," Ashley told him. Her voice was more of a beg than a command. It said, "Please kiss me now, I need you."

Jay covered Ashley's lips with his. Ashley wrapped her arms around Jays neck and allowed him to part her lips and slip his tongue inside her. Ashley's head was spinning. she didn't know if it was the alcohol are the heat between her legs but she didn't care. She was no longer in control of herself. Her brain was turned off. Jay reached his hands under Ashley's dress and rubbed her ass and back. He could feel her breast pressed against him. Ashley let out a silent sigh and closed her eyes tightly. Jay stole a glance over her shoulder and locked eyes momentarily with her father. The look in his eyes was helpless. He knew he was about to watch his little princess get taken. Ashley kissed Jay hard. It was the most passionate kiss she had ever experienced. When Jay broke it off Ashley whined a little.

"On your knees Ashley," Jay commanded. Ashley wordlessly sank to the floor in front of Jay and waited. In front of her Jay unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. She didn't need to be told what to do next. Ashley took Jay's cock in her hand and stroked it while she sucked the head of his cock. "Good , girl," Jay told Ashley. "You are a dirty little slut aren't you?"

Ashley looked up into Jay's face while she sucked him. Every groan, and every sigh was like a small victory to her. She was working as hard as she could please him. Ashley felt Jay's hand go to the back of her head. He started to force her down further and further onto his rod. Ashley opened up her mouth as wide as she could and took his cock down his throat. She felt her eyes start to water as he held her down. Finally Jay released her. Ashley took his cock out of her mouth and stared up at him waiting for further instructions.

There was a circular ottoman in between the couch where Ashley and Jay were and the Chair where Dan was sitting. Jay instructed Ashley to get on the ottoman on her hands and knees facing her father. Ashley slipped her panties off and then did as she was told. Ashley felt James behind her. He was massaging her ass and pussy. Ashley closed her eyes and bit her lip. His hands were magical. She let out a sigh.

"Do you like that, Princess?" Jay asked her.

"Yes," Ashley moaned.

Ashley felt Jay approach the opening of her pussy with his cock. She rocked back trying to take him inside of her but Jay wasn't ready yet. Instead her rubbed her lips and clit with the head of his cock. Ashley's clit was swollen. Jay found it easily and massaged it with his penis until he felt Ashley's body tighten and shake.

"Good girl," he told her. "How does that feel?"

"Good," she whispered.

"Do you want me to stop now, Princess?" Jay asked her

"No please don't stop," Ashley begged.

"Are you sure? I can stop anytime" Ashley could feel the pressure of Jay's cock at the opening of her pussy.

"Please, Jay," she begged. "Please, fuck me." she whispered.

"I couldn't hear you Ashley. What did you say?"

"Please fucke me. "Ashley said desperately. "Please," she begged.

When Ashley opened her eyes she saw her father sitting less than two feet away from her. She looked him in the eye. His eyes were pleading with her. "Please don't do this" They seemed to say. But his cock told a different story. If she hadn't notice the erection hiding under his boxers before, then she definitely saw it now.

"Sorry, daddy." she whispered.

Ashley felt the pressure at her pussy increase and Jay entered her. The pressure from his dick took her breath away. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Jay stretched out her teenage cunt. She gasped for air. Her face grew flushed and she thought her heart was going to beat out of her chest. Silently she moaned and rocked backwards trying to take the full length of Jay's cock inside of her.She felt Jay's hands under her: One cupping her breast and the other rubbing her clit.

Jay started to get into a rhythm. He matched Ashley's movements with his own. Ashley's pussy was amazing. It was tight, and hot and slippery. He could feel her entire body shake as he fingered her to another orgasm. Ashley's silent moans became louder as she was pushed over the edge. Her pussy tightened around his cock as she came.

Jay grabbed a handful of Ashley's beautiful Blonde hair and pulled her roughly to meet his thrusts. Ashley moaned louder and louder as his cock drove into her.

"Do you like that, Princess?" Jay asked slapping her ass hard.

"OW!" she cried loud "Yeessss."

Ashley tried to talk more. She thought it might turn Jay on if she talked dirty to him but she couldn't seem to find any words. Between the moaning and gasping the only words she could form were "Oh god, Oh god, Oh god."

"Are you ready Princess? I'm about to cum." Jay pulled Ashley in close to him and pushed his cock deep into her with all his strength.

When Ashley heard Jay start to grunt she felt thrilled. She was so happy to have given him this pleasure. It was like she had one something. It hurt having Jay drive into her so deeply but she pushed back against him anyways, trying to get the head of his cock as close to her womb as possible. She felt his cock start to throb and felt wetness between her legs. Jay let out one last grunt as he emptied the last of his load into her tight pussy.

"Stay like that, Princess," Jay instructed her as he pulled his cock out her swollen pussy. "I want to take one more picture for you."

She stayed until she heard the camera click and then she crawled back toward the couch and into Jay's lap. The picture turned out good. She admired her ass. There was cum dripping from her puss, her hair was messed and her makeup was smeared. She loved it. Ashley's head swirled. She laid her head against Jay's chest and fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED.

12