Dan's Ex-Girlfriend is Back

Story Info
She's blonder, she's bolder, & she's not done with him yet!
8.4k words
4.51
127.5k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,700 Followers

All the characters depicted in this story are 18 years old or older.

*

Dan was surprisingly nervous. After all, he had gone out with Rachel for almost two years before they broke up. And that was six months ago. He hadn't seen it coming at all. He thought they were happy. Admittedly they hadn't had the most passionate relationship. But they were a quiet couple and Dan had thought that they were both content. He had even begun to imagine that he would one day ask Rachel to marry him and they would live happily ever after. He had been that much in love with her.

When Rachel had dumped him in the spring for some guy named Richard, Dan had been hurt at first and then very angry. He had tried to get her to see him again, to try and work something out, but she had just brushed him off. She had met someone new, someone that was exciting, someone she really loved. She wasn't interested in Dan any more. Have a nice life!

He was pretty surprised when he got a call from her at work asking him to meet her. At first he had refused. He was still upset with the way she had treated him. He was just about over her and finally starting on a new relationship himself. He didn't see any point in reopening old wounds. But Rachel convinced him to see her, just for a quick drink. She had always been pretty good at getting what she wanted.

So Dan was sitting alone in a curved booth, in a trendy downtown bistro, at six o'clock on a Friday evening with his second drink in front of him, waiting for his ex-girlfriend to arrive. She was half an hour late and counting.

He noticed her as soon as she walked into the bar.

Rachel had changed. She had always been trim and attractive but in an unremarkable sort of way. The new Rachel was positively stunning. Her formerly short, brownish hair was now platinum blonde, artfully teased and hanging to her shoulders. She was wearing black leather pants that fit her like a second skin. On top of that she wore a white satin blouse with a draped neckline that exposed a glimpse of her substantial cleavage. Dan tried to keep his cool as he waved hesitantly at her. Rachel saw him and flashed him a dazzling smile. Dan realized that every man in the room was watching her as his former girlfriend strutted across the room towards him in her towering stiletto heels.

Dan stood up, feeling light headed, and made room for her in the booth. She leaned towards him before she sat down and gave him an air kiss, her gleaming scarlet lips brushing his cheek. Dan was surprised to notice that she was wearing a very heady perfume. She had never done that when they were going out

"Hello Dan!...It's good to see you!...I hope you haven't been waiting long!..."

"Rachel!...I was beginning to wonder if I misunderstood you. ...You look...different!...I mean...great!..." Dan stammered.

"Aren't you sweet!...You're looking very well yourself. ...How long has it been?..."

Dan was immediately stung that Rachel could ask such a thing. She obviously hadn't been counting the hours like he had.

Rachel ordered a drink and Dan ordered another one. The conversation lumbered along for a half an hour or so through fairly safe territory...'What was new at work?',...' What was so and so doing?', ...'Had you talked to what's his name lately?'. Then Dan found himself asking a question that he had promised himself he wouldn't ask.

"So how are you and Richard getting along?..."

Rachel looked at him with a cool smile for a moment. When she leaned towards him her long pearl necklace swung grcefilly over her enticing cleavage.

"Actually...it's going great! ...Richard's a wonderful man, really interesting!...We have good times, great sex!.. We've been away twice together, once skiing in Vail and once to a resort in Bermuda!...It was so exciting Dan...You would have loved it!..."

Dan found himself staring down Rachel's blouse as she leaned conspiratorially towards him. There, barely contained in a little black bra, were the two gorgeous pink breasts that he used to love to fondle. Sometimes she'd get on her knees and take him between those resilient globes, urging him to fuck her tits until he'd finally come all over her chest. Dan couldn't help but start to get hard as those memories came rushing back to him.

He had hoped when she called that she might want to get back together with him. But from what she was saying about her new boyfriend, that obviously wasn't the case.

"I don't understand Rachel. Why did you call me? What do you want?..."

Casually, Rachel let one hand slip onto Dan's leg under the table as she leaned even closer to him. Gently she began to rub his thigh.

"I don't know baby. I just felt like calling you. I thought we might get together, you know, have a little fun like we used to!...We used to have some good times, didn't we?.." Rachel asked with sparkling eyes.

Dan could feel the blood rising in his face in growing outrage.

"I can't believe this! You walk out on me without any warning for some guy I've never heard of. I don't hear from you for six months! Then you want to see me so you can tell me how lovey dovey you are with your new boy friend..."

Rachel just smiled as Dan vented. As he was muttering she had moved one hand up to her necklace. Then she started playing with the neckline of her blouse, idly pulling it down and away from her breasts.

"And in the same breath you ask me if I think we should get together!... You can't be ...unnn...you can't be...unnn...serious Rachel...How could you possibly think I'd be...I'd be... interested?..." Dan stuttered.

He was having trouble completing his thoughts. His eyes were helplessly following Rachel's finger as she teasingly revealed more and more of her gently heaving breasts. She always had known how to push his buttons. Despite his hurt and his anger and his fervent wish that it wasn't happening, Dan's cock was getting rock hard in his pants as Rachel distracted him with her sumptuous breasts. The blonde's smile broadened as she saw how confused she was making her ex. She twisted her shoulders, deliberately making her creamy melons shift and sway in her satin bra.

"Judging by the way you've been staring at my tits Danny, I'd say you were interested!... Definitely interested!..."

Dan's eyes snapped up into Rachel's at her rude remark. He couldn't help notice that the guy at the table in front of theirs was staring over his wife's shoulder, also ogling Rachel's now half bared chest.

Rachel followed Dan's look and winked salaciously at the peeping neighbor. At the same time she began to move her caressing hand higher up Dan's thigh.

"Well, I'm not...interested! Despite what you may think!..." Dan replied.

"Oh Danny!...Remember how much fun we used to have..." Rachel said in a voice loud enough for the couple at the next table to hear.

"Remember that first time we had dinner at your parents? I kept feeling you up under the dining room table and your mother kept asking you if you were all right. You could hardly wait to get us out of there and get back to your place. But I was being so bad that night. I think I had your cock in my mouth before we were even out of your parent's driveway. You wanted me to stop but I wouldn't. I don't think you made it three blocks did you Danny? My God! I thought you were going to drown me! You came so much! You liked that didn't you baby? Don't tell me you didn't!..." Rachel teased.

"Rachel!...For God's sake!...Think about where we are!..." Danny hissed, looking around the dining room nervously. Rachel's hot reminiscing was getting him really horny.

"And anyway...that's all over!...There's nothing between us now so let's just leave it alone!..." he said.

"Nothing between us lover?...Are you sure?..." Rachel asked with a knowing smile, sliding her open palm into Danny's lap.

"Noo!.." Danny gasped when he realized what Rachel was doing. But by then it was too late. There was no denying the huge hard-on that was bulging against the fly of his trousers as Rachel closed her hand around it.

"Oh Danny! ...You liar!...You're huge!...I think you really missed me!...Admit it!..." Rachel teased, giving Danny's cock a torrid squeeze that made him squirm in his seat.

"Rachel!...Please!...I don't want this and neither do you!...You've moved on and I've been trying to move on too....Let's just finish our drinks and say goodbye!..." Danny said, more than a little melodramatically.

"Oh poor baby!...I must have really hurt you, didn't I?...I'm sorry Danny...You know I didn't mean to!..." Rachel said with mock tenderness. As she stared at him contritely, Rachel continued to fondle him through his pants, rubbing her hand warmly up and down the length of his pulsing erection.

"How can I make it up to you baby?...I'd do anything to make it better between us!... There must be some way...some thing?...I know!...How about....this?..." she said, reaching for the zip of Danny's pants and pulling it down. Before he could stop her, Rachel had her hand through Danny's underwear and was pulling his stiff cock out under the table.

"Rachel!...Don't!...You can't do that here!... Stop!... Someone will see!..." Danny hissed, reaching into his lap and trying to pry Rachel's hand away from his cock as she wrestled it out of his open fly. But Rachel held on tenaciously.

"No one will see if you stop making such a fuss!..." the shameless blonde said sweetly. Danny looked around and noticed that a number of the nearby diners were looking at him and Rachel. Some were smiling, some definitely were not. Danny reluctantly put his hands back up on the table. Rachel winked again at the man at the nearest table who probably had a pretty good view of what her little hand was doing in her ex-boyfriend's lap.

At that point the waitress returned and asked them if there was anything else that she could get them.

Rachel started jacking Danny's cock off under the table with long, luxurious hand strokes. Her shoulder was shifting rhythmically in time with her pumping. She seemed totally unconcerned with what the waitress must be thinking as she carried on her lurid masturbation.

"Yes please!...I'll have another martini, straight up, with a twist...''she said smiling brightly as she jacked her clenched fist up and down Danny's crimson tool...."and two big olives!..."

"Ma'm!...Sir!...I'm not sure if you're allowed...I mean...if you can...ummmm...I really don't think..." the waitress stammered, looking at Danny and Rachel doubtfully.

"Oh it's alright dear! I am a doctor and this man is my patient. He has an unusual condition that requires continuous monitoring. I'd be more specific but it's a little bit delicate, if you know what I mean..." Rachel said, winking at the waitress.

At the same time she stopped her fist on the upstroke, stretching the thin skin tautly up the length of Dan's shaft. She whipped her thumb back and forth against that tender knot of nerves under his bulging cock crown.

"Naahhh!..." Danny gasped, the sweat beading on his brow as his balls lurched with arousal. The pre-come began to stream from his pee slit in response to Rachel's searing touch and trickled over her clasping hand. Dan clenched his hands tightly on top of the table and tried to sit still. But try as he might, he couldn't help himself from hunching up into ex's provocatively caressing hand.

The waitress's expression turned even more uncertain as she regarded the smiling blonde and the unusually agitated young man.

"He'll have another rum and coke and could we have a couple more napkins, just in case we have an accident?..." Rachel said with a meaningful glance towards Danny's lap.

"Ohhh!...Certainly doctor!...I'll get that right away!..." the waitress said before darting off towards the bar.

"I thought she'd never leave!...Now where were we?...Oh yes!..." Rachel said.

Again she wrapped her now well lubricated hand around Danny's shaft and went back to stroking him, only a little faster this time. She puckered a kiss at the husband at the next table who was now openly gaping at her. His wife kept hissing at him to stop staring, but he wasn't pay any attention to her.

"Ohhh!...Rachel!...Unnn!...Unnn!...Please stop!...You're gonna' make me...ahhh... come ...if you don't stop!..." Danny pleaded, looking anxiously into Rachel's sparkling eyes.

But Rachel ignored his moaning. She smiled to feel Danny's shaft expand that last little bit in her hand as cock's do just before they explode. She started to work him with short, hard strokes. He'd never been able to hold it when she'd jacked him like that.

"Don't worry baby!...You can still fuck me later!...Just let it go if you want to!...And this would be a good time to do it because I think the waitress is coming back!..." Rachel said with a smile, slamming her clenched hand to the base of Dan's cock.

Dan looked over his shoulder to see the waitress coming towards them from across the room.

"Unnnn!...Nooo!...Please!..." he moaned, squirming in his seat. But Rachel had him so excited his heels were driving into the carpet as he bucked up into her relentlessly pressing hand. The blonde adjusted her grip so that Danny's cock was aimed up towards his chin.

"Come baby!...Come for me just like you used to!...Come on!..." the beaming blonde encouraged, puckering a taunting moo at her ex.

"Nahhhhhh!..." Dan moaned as his balls lurched and he started to come in a fiery torrent.

"Unnn!...Ahhh!...Ahhhh!..." he grunted, twitching spastically as his orgasm wracked his loins. Little jets of sperm fountained up over the edge of the table and splattered wetly on the tabletop and onto the front of his shirt.

"Oh my!..." Dan could faintly hear the waitress gasp as she reached their table.

"Holy shit!..." the guy at the next table cried.

"Ummm Hmmm!...Come baby!...That's it!...That's it!...' Rachel purred, jerking Danny's throbbing tool in time with his ejaculation. All three spectators watched spellbound as Danny's come spurted up in front of him like gooey fireworks erupting from under the table.

"Ahhhh!...Nahhh!...Oh Nooo!..." Danny moaned in embarrassment, shivering ever more quietly as the force of his orgasm waned.

Rachel watched him with avid eyes as she continued to work him over. It was only when she was sure that he was just about spent that she glanced around her.

"Oh thank you dear!...These will do very nicely..." she said, taking the handful of cloth napkins from the unmoving waitress. She started dabbing at Dan's shirt with one them.

"Now run along and get our drinks will you!..."

And to the man who was sitting across from them, staring at them wide eyed she snarled... "What the fuck are you looking at?..."

He sheepishly turned away only to be confronted by his extremely irate wife.

"Was that good baby?...Did you like that?..." Rachel asked Danny, slowly raking her sharp fingernails up the sensitive underside of his still faintly pulsing prick.

"Unnnn!...Rachel!...You bitch!..." he cried, writhing in his seat as Rachel's fiery touch made his balls spasm and a last dribble of sperm ooze from his gaping pee slit.

The smugly smiling blonde could see that Danny was on the verge of tears as she finally stopped playing with his softening tool.

"You bitch!..." Dan muttered again without looking at Rachel as he hastily stuffed himself back into his pants and pushed himself out of the booth.

"But you'll still respect me in the morning won't you baby?..." Rachel said loudly to Danny's retreating back as he walked away from the table.

About three weeks later Dan was on his way back to work after lunch. It was cold and overcast and threatening rain. He had his raincoat pulled tightly closed and, as he felt the first drops of sleet begin to fall, he turned his collar up. Glancing up, his stomach dropped as he saw Rachel coming down the street towards him. She saw him at just the same time. Dan stopped dead in his tracks but Rachel never broke her stride, walking right up to him with a bright smile creasing her lips.

Just then the skies opened up and a torrent of freezing drizzle came pelting down. Rachel stepped close to Dan and grabbed his arm. When Dan felt his ex-girlfriend's warm curves pressing against his side, he got that that same breathless feeling that he had had when he met her in the restaurant some weeks before. Rachel looked around quickly. They were on the edge of a park and there was a phone booth behind them that was sheltered by some trees. She pulled Dan into it.

The two of them stood half in half out of the phone booth and watched the other pedestrians scurrying for cover. Without looking at Rachel Dan said..."I should go!"

"Nice to see you too sweetheart! Did I miss your call?..." Rachel asked, giving Dan's arm a warm squeeze.

"Rachel, I really have to go..." Dan said, turning and looking despairingly at the smiling blonde.

At that moment, the already driving rain began to fall even harder. Dan and Rachel both edged further back into the phone booth.

"What's the matter baby?...You seem so nervous when I'm around!... You're not afraid of me are you?..." Rachel asked with an amused grin.

"Rachel. I've missed you. I really have. But if you're involved with someone else I don't see the point of us seeing each other any more. That makes sense doesn't it?"

"Oh Danny! You're so sweet! I've missed that about you baby! That and a lot of other things. Here... Close your eyes... I'll show you."

Danny had no idea what Rachel was up to but he sighed and closed his eyes.

He could feel Rachel squirming in front of him for a moment.

"Keep you eyes closed baby. I'm thinking about something I've really missed since you've been gone. See if you can guess what it is. I'm going to give you a hint."

Dan stood there with his eyes closed wondering what was going on. Then he felt something light and silky brushing his face. It felt moist but his face was so wet from the rain, he couldn't be sure. It definitely had an interesting smell though, kind of earthy and sweet at the same time.

His eyes popped open however when Rachel reached through the folds of his raincoat and pressed her hand against his cock through his pants. She was watching him with a curious smile as she swiped her silk thong panties back and forth across his face.

"What?...Oh my Godd!... Rachel!...What are you doing?..." Dan asked in amazement.

Rachel's smile grew broader. She pressed her tiny panties to Dan's lips as she continued to rub his crotch.

"What does it feel like I'm doing baby?..." she purred as Dan's cock stiffened and grew under her rotating palm. She pressed the door of the phone booth closed with her knee and leaned her lips close to Danny's ear.

"I've missed this big cock of yours lover! Have you missed my pussy? It feels like you have!..." Rachel said as she deftly pulled down the zipper of Danny's pants.

"Rachel!...You're crazy!...We can't!...Not here!..." Dan stammered, pushing against Rachel's shoulders, even as the brazen blonde twisted his boner out through his open fly. In the tight confines of the phone booth there was really no way of getting away from her. With her free hand Rachel had opened her own rain coat and pulled the hem of her short skirt up towards her waist.

"You know you want it!...Tell me you haven't been thinking about it since I jacked you off in the restaurant!..." Rachel purred confidently. Rising up on her toes she thrust her exposed loins forward and pulled Dan's turgid tool against her.

"Ohhh Goddd!..." he gasped at the feel of Rachel's gently rounded mons and silky pubic hair pressing against his erection. She could tell he was excited already. Rachel held him steady in her hand as she writhed her provocative loins into his.

"I know you want it!...So?...Why don't you to put it in?..." she said crudely as Dan's engorged tool throbbed against her.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,700 Followers