Danville Divorced Bitches Club Ch. 06

Story Info
The dynamics change and so does the sex.
5.1k words
4.55
45.8k
49

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,063 Followers

This is a complete fantasy. In my world there are no STDs nor unwanted pregnancies. Showers are only mentioned if they involve sex. My characters all enjoy good hygiene. All participants are over 18.

Enjoy and vote, please.

*****

I leaned forward to kiss her when Maygan looked around the room at the others all sitting and staring at us. The only one who wasn't was Janet who was passed out next to us.

"Ladies, would you mind starting dinner for us? Our guest will be eating with us. Mark, you help your mom upstairs and the rest of you guys go do whatever until I come up."

I returned to my first kiss from Maygan.

Sliding my hand from her knee to the hem of her dress was a tantalizing tease to my perverted soul. Just touching her like this was giving me a hardon. I pulled Maygan closer to me in order to facilitate our kissing.

I pushed the hem of her dress just a little higher on her silky, thigh high encased leg. The feel was extremely soft and silky. Stretching my fingers, I was just able to reach her thighs above the stockings. I kept that hand moving back and forth, trying to push that hemline even higher.

Maygan's lips and kisses were just as soft. I left her to take the lead on the oral front. With both hands holding my face steady, she started by kissing my neck. Her tongue would lick a wet trail from my jaw to my ear lobe. Her teeth would grasp my lobe and she would nibble at it.

I was getting very excited by this new woman in the group. Pulling her even closer to me, I managed to slide my one hand around her leg until I was holding her asscheek. Maygan must have been wearing a thong as I couldn't feel any panties. Just more smooth and silky bare ass skin.

With her face close to mine, Maygan was using her tongue to trace my lips. I could taste the faint remnants of her lip gloss. Mango, I think. I opened my mouth granting Maygan's tongue free entrance to my mouth. Her tongue took advantage of the entry and slithered millimeter by millimeter into my oral cavity.

Both my hands were grasping her asscheeks by this point. I was rubbing them. I was caressing them. I was squeezing them. I was pinching them. This woman so turned me on.

Moving my hands from Maygan's ass and up her back, I pulled my arms closer to me and my hands soon had her breasts in their grip. I liked them. A lot. They were hard; they were soft. They were heavy; they were light. They were most certainly mouthwatering and enticing.

It was at this moment that Gina called downstairs letting us know that dinner was ready. I smiled ruefully at Maygan and said, "We should go upstairs. It wouldn't do to keep the moms waiting.

We were eating in the formal dining room this night. The moms had done a phenomenal job of putting together one of my favorite pasta dishes. Grilled chicken Alfredo with penne.

There was a lot of chatter at the table while we were eating. Pleasantly enough, none of the chatter was in reference to sex or our newfound lifestyle. Maygan was very active in the group discussion.

Finishing my plate, I waited for Indhira to bring our usual after dinner cup of coffee. Decaf, of course. When the guys had finished with the sugar and cream, Indhira had already done mine in the kitchen, we sons went out to the picnic table for our private discussion.

Jimmy excitedly led off the conversation exclaiming about Maygan's beauty. Mark jumped onboard the bandwagon saying he couldn't wait to be fucking her. A momentary flash of anger lit up my face. Ravi must have noticed as he was staring at me with a quizzical look on his face.

Regaining my control of my emotions, I also regained control of the group. "Okay, Ravi, what the fuck happened? How did you guys screw up?"

Jimmy and Mark started to get upset with my use of the term screw-up in reference to them. I ignored their outburst and waited for Ravi to respond.

"I think we are dealing with imprinting ," said Ravi. Before the two dummies in the group could ask, he gave us the answer.

"In this case, it means the first person that gives the subject an instruction becomes the alpha male of our pack. We thought it was the bugs and their diet of cells that gave us equal control but it is not. The bug bites make the subject susceptible to being imprinted by an alpha."

"But that should have been you with Maygan since you were the first person to give her an instruction. You should have been her alpha."

"No, Ricky," said Ravi, "you actually gave Maygan her first instruction."

"I did not," I said. "I deliberately did not, giving you three a full shot at this. And, you, Ravi were the first son to speak with her. Maygan shoved you off the couch. "The morons were chuckling at this reminder.

"No, Ricky," said Ravi. "It was you."

"What did I say?"

"You told her to hush and sit down on the couch."

"Ravi, are you telling me that was enough to fix me as her alpha? I didn't have to bring up sex or anything?"

"Yes, that is what I am thinking."

"So how do we fix it? How do I make her obey you guys?" I asked.

Ravi thought for a moment before responding, "Just as the mothers won't do what we want unless you tell them it is okay, I think Maygan is going to be yours too."

"Shit! So what next, Mr. Genius?"

Ravi smiled. "We get another test subject!" The three of them laughed heartily and high fived. They were excited. I just hoped we got it right this time.

Tonight was Sunday which, of course, means tomorrow is Monday. We were supposed to return to our regular lives tomorrow ending our three days of Isolation. We'd need to give that some thought.

I left the guys outside enjoying their laughter. In the kitchen I found that the mothers and Maygan, working as a team, had made short shrift of the after dinner clean up. In fact, they were just relaxing at the dining room table armed with a glass of wine each.

I walked to each mother, starting with Indira giving them a strong kiss and thanking them for a great dinner. Kissing Mom, I also thanked her for telling the others what my favorite meal was. Janet was just a kiss and a generic thank you.

I bypassed Gina and went to Maygan and gave her a hard, very passionate kiss as well. My mouth opened and her tongue entered to dance with mine. Me putting my hands on her breasts didn't faze her in the least. The kiss continued on.

As I stood up, I saw that Gina had a pout on her face. Again. I looked at her, silently waiting for her complaint. I could see her fighting not to break the staring contest we had going.

Eventually, she caved. "Ricky, I didn't get a kiss like the others."

"Oh yeah," I said. "Come and get it."

Gina jumped out of her chair so forcefully the chair fell over backwards. When Gina was standing in front of me and reaching her arms up I told her to go back and pick up the chair. Looking a little disappointed, she went back and picked it. She was slightly slower walking back to me the next time.

When she was standing in front of me again, still waiting for her kiss, I told Gina," I think you need to go apologise to Indhira for almost breaking her chair."

"I didn't break the chair," Gina retorted.

"Apologise," I said.

Looking very sullen, Gina walked to Indhira and apologised. Looking up to me, Gina was hesitant before placing her first foot forward.

"I think you need to give Indhira a kiss too," I said to Gina.

Without any hesitation, Gina turned and leaned down to give Indhira a kiss. It was a good kiss. I could tell there was tongue going on. Gina stood up and looked back to me.

"I meant a kiss on her pussy."

For just a second, there was a glimpse of horror on Gina's face. Indhira, however, wasted no time pulling down her track pants. The cute little woman was going commando.

Maygan spoke up, "Ricky..."

"Quiet," I said dismissing her.

Gina dropped to her knees between Indhira's wide spread legs. Jimmy's mom was no longer hesitant. She wasn't stinting on effort this time. She spread Indhira's labia and her tongue delved in. I could see that the little Indian woman was wet, extremely wet, and that Gina was doing her best to lick up the moisture.

"Make her orgasm, Gina," I said.

Ravi's mom spasmed when Gina's tongue hit her clitoris. With her hands tangled in Gina's hair, Indhira yanked the woman tight against her pussy. Gina continued to work on Indhira's clit. Indhira spasmed again, Gina tongued her more. More spasms, more tongue. Soon enough Indhira was making little noises indicating her orgasm was coming.

Ravi and the other sons walked in just as his mother's orgasm took over her body and she shrieked. Gina continued lapping at the pussy in front of her doing her best to catch and swallow the newly emitted moisture. Finally, she pushed herself to her feet using Indhira's thighs for leverage.

"Way to go, Mom!" exclaimed Jimmy. He started clapping and the other two sons picked it up as well. Gina's cheeks flushed and she was soon blushing from her cheeks to the top of her chest. I don't know if it was the applause or her own satisfaction at bringing Ravi's mom to orgasm.

"Jimmy," I said, "Check to see if your mom is wet, please."

"No problem," Jimmy replied. "Mom, come over here, and drop your drawers."

Looking to me for confirmation, I nodded, and Gina approached her son. She started to wriggle her plump little body as she pulled her tight jeans off. I think all of us sons were getting turned on watching the action of her hips and ass.

When naked from the waist down, I told Gina she might as well take her top off as well. Soon enough her top and bra joined the rest of the clothes on the floor. Jimmy tapped his mother's thighs indicating she should spread them wider. His fingers reached between her thighs and he was able to announce that she was indeed wet.

"Jimmy, fuck your mother."

There was no hesitation on his part.

"Ravi, put your monster in her mouth and let Gina suck you off."

Once again, Ravi had that pensive look on his face. He was definitely contemplating something. I would need to get him alone and ask him.

"Mark, your mom is all yours."

"Yes!" he said.

I looked around the room and saw that Maygan's eyes were almost popping out of her head. I don't know if she was looking aghast at the goings on or horrified or what.

Moving so I could stand behind her, I placed my hands on Maygan's shoulders before sliding them down to cup her breasts. Caressing them and squeezing them, I asked my mom to do something.

"Mom, will you come over here and make out with Maygan, please?"

Maygan started to say something but I hushed her. Watching her swapping spit with my mother was such a turn on. My cock was undergoing involuntary flexes. Sometimes, I was content to just watch but this time, I wanted to be involved.

"Guys, you take Gina and Janet downstairs. Mom, you and Indhira take Maygan upstairs please. I'll be up in a minute."

Gina was the only one to hold back. "You didn't kiss me," she said to me.

"No, I didn't. I don't think you obeyed me quickly enough to earn it. Now go downstairs."

Hanging her head, she started to walk away. Ravi was standing at the doorway to the basement steps awaiting her.

"Ravi," I said, "I'd like to propose another experiment for you."

"You would? Really?" he asked.

"Yup, over the next few days, I'd like you to figure out the least amount of lube needed for you to fuck Gina's ass."

"Ricky! Are you being serious!" exclaimed Ravi.

"Just do it, Ravi."

Again that pensive look on his face. I really needed to ask him about that. But, not now. He and Gina followed the rest of the group downstairs. She looked nervous but Gina wasn't about to argue with me.

"Next!" I said to myself and walked upstairs to check on my three designated Divorced Bitches. They were all three lying on Indhira's king size bed, still fully clothed. There was a jumble of bodies and intertwined lips. I leaned against the door jamb watching for a while before my prick started flexing again. Not content to watch any more, I almost ripped the clothes off my body before throwing them to the floor. Cock in hand, I squeezed it almost to the point of pain, before jumping into the activities.

We all adjusted our positions until I was in the middle of the bed with Mom on one side and Maygan on the other. Both my arms were tucked under a Bitch and Mom and Maygan were still frantically kissing each other.

Ravi's mom, with seemingly no place to go on her own bed, looked to me questioningly. "Strip down, you little cutie," I said to her. No one knew how hard it was for me to not be ravishing Maygan already. I needed, however, to make sure the moms didn't feel left out.

Naked, Indhira stood at the foot of the bed, waiting for her next command. I mean request. She certainly was a cutie. I'm not sure why but her golden skinned body was a turn on to me. From the dot on her forehead, called a bindi in her culture, all the way to her little bird like feet, her body was an aphrodisiac for me.

"Indhira, baby, I want you up here on my chest."

I swear the little mom almost leaped to my chest in a single bound. Supergirl, haha.

I told Mom and Maygan, asked I mean, to make her feel good. Each of them put an arm around the Indian mom and caressed her ass. My nose told me she liked it. The woman was soon leaking a lovely odour that must have filled the room.

The Bitches were adding to the intensity of Indhira's sexual heightening by kissing her thighs. Mom was the first to add licking the golden thighs as well as nibbling them. Maygan quickly followed suit.

I asked Indhira to move up closely enough that I could get my tongue into her pussy. Once re-positioned, my tongue started on her cunt. All I did was to place my tongue at the bottom of her pussy and let it rest there, just within her labia. It certainly drew her attention as Ravi's mom began to wriggle around on my tongue.

Mom drew my attention away for a moment as she began to alternate between caressing Indhira's ass and squeezing my cock. It didn't take long for Maygan to start imitating her movements.

With my tongue still in Indhira's pussy, and her shivering in excitement, I decided to lick it from top to bottom while pushing my tongue into her as deeply as I could. My tongue was getting sore from stretching it out. So, I stretched my neck out, relieving my tongue, and used the tip to twinkle her clit. Her body, covered with goosebumps, continued its shivering and Ravi's mom started her cute little yelping noises. I managed to catch her clit with my teeth and increased the pressure.

The other two women had worked out a rhythm of their own. One would squeeze and stroke my cock while the other would do the same caressing of Indhira. Then they would switch. It was a fabulous feeling when coupled with the pussy results from Indhira.

The little Indian woman's shivering increased and the yelps became longer. I thought I might cum myself in the next few moments. Indhira virtually danced on my face while her pussy spilt her juices into my mouth. She collapsed onto my chest.

It was no issue for me to wait for a few minutes without moving. The Bitches seemed to be helping me recuperate as they were letting me rest while they caressed Indhira's back.

Ravi's mom raised herself enough to kiss me. Deep, passionate kisses. When she stopped for breath, I leaned towards Maygan and exchanged kisses with her. Equally as passionate but with tongue involved.

Then back to Indhira. Mom was next. There was no doubting the passion in my mom's kisses. She kept pressing my head further into the pillow with the strength of her kisses. I don't think I would ever get over my mom kissing me.

Finally, Indhira seemed to have energy enough to move. I asked her to undress my mom for me. I would describe her as jumping to the task. Maygan leaned on her elbow to watch the naked golden girl reveal my Nubian goddess mother in all her glory.

Maygan seemed to be quite content to enjoy the nudity of other women. She was gently squeezing my balls and playing in its hair when I lifted my head to kiss her on her neck. Immediately after, the new Bitch had her tongue in my mouth. I couldn't tell for sure but even while we were making out, I felt sure that Maygan was ogling my mom's fine form.

Maygan broke off the kissing with me and stopped her action with my balls. By this time, Indhira had Mom naked from the waist down. The smooth and wet spot seemed to be holding her attention. With the hand made free by Mom's position change, I took Maygan by the hand and tugged it towards Mom's pussy.

Maygan didn't need any more urging than that. I could see her exploring the pussy beside me with her fingers. She seemed to get a thrill out of rubbing Mom's cleanly shaved crotch. Indhira spread Mom's legs apart so Maygan could experience easier access to Mom's cunt. She spread Mom's lips apart and brought her face as close to Mom's pussy as she could get. The inner pinkness of her cunt showed up well against the backdrop of Mom's black skin.

Leaving Maygan to admire Mom's cunt, Indhira had moved to the floor at the side of the bed. She helped Mom sit up and take her top off. As soon as Indhira removed the bra, I started licking Mom's tit. Virtually instantaneously her nipples were fully engorged and issuing an invitation to me. I squeezed Mom's tits one at a time. Mom leaned in to kiss me with her tongue leading the way.

The kissing, squeezing her boobs, and sucking on her nipples in between the kissing had rejuvenated my dick. I don't know how any son, anywhere in the world, could not get as turned on as I was by my mother. Impossible.

I looked down to see what Maygan was doing. Still extremely close to Mom's pussy, the newest Bitch had two fingers inside Mom's pussy. Every few pokes, Maygan would withdraw her fingers and suck Mom's juices off them.

I suggested a change in position. I climbed over Maygan and instructed Mom to start a full on makeout session with this hot blonde. With Mom's tongue in Maygan's mouth the kissing was very long, slow, and deliberate. I could see both jaws moving as they worked at sucking on the other's tongue. From time to time, they would take a momentary break, catch their breath and go back to necking.

I told Indhira I wanted to see her work on Maygan's lower body. In a flash, Ravi's mom had her hands under Maygan's skirt. I cautioned my little Indian cutie about rushing. I wanted her to take her time so both she and Maygan would enjoy themselves. Lying beside them, I would exercise my voyeuristic cravings to my fullest level of enjoyment.

I kept looking the sexy blonde over from head to toe. The enthusiasm she was displaying in her kissing of my mother was extremely attention grabbing. While she kept fingerfucking my Mom, my mom had a hand on Maygan's breasts, caressing them and squeezing them.

Further down her body, Indhira had her hands on Maygan's legs at her ankles. Indhira would slowly stretch her own body so she could rub Maygan's legs up to her thighs just under the hem of her skirt. She would then pull her hands back down to Maygan's ankles. Then repeat.

At one point, my golden hued beauty reached for Maygan's shoes. As soon as I realized that she intended to remove the stilettos, I told her to leave them be. I had imaginings that required them on Maygan's feet later.

Having returned her focus to Maygan's legs, Indhira continued the stroking up and down. On the next upward move, she pushed the skirt further up Maygan's body. Now, the blonde's stockings were completely uncovered.

Indhira asked me with her eyes whether or not I wanted the stockings removed. A quick shake of my head indicated no. Understanding my gesture, Ravi's mom started to work on Maygan's skirt.

We all stopped for a moment as we heard screaming coming from the basement. I realized it was Gina doing the screaming. "Ravi must be buried in her ass," I chuckled. The other Bitches made no comment; they just looked horrified.

petskunk
petskunk
2,063 Followers
12