Danya's Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
John just can't say no to he hottest girl in the school.
1.2k words
4.11
89.4k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
granada
granada
35 Followers

As the elevator doors opened up on the fifth floor of our hotel, I could just make out Danya's figure across the hallway. My obvious attraction to her, and her pompous attitude only augmented my discomfort as we passed each other by. My group of juniors had just finished eating dinner, and needed to return to our rooms before curfew. Unfortunately, I was the odd man out, and was placed in a solo room on the fifth floor, amongst all the seniors.

While fumbling to pull out my room key, I glanced back at Danya to get a final glimpse of her magnificent ass before she disappeared into the elevator. Boy, I thought to myself, what I wouldn't do to get with her!

After entering the room, I sat down to jot some notes down on the days events. I am part of a M.U.N. (model united nations) club, and I had the role of secretary. Our M.U.N. group was on a trip to the Hague and as secretary, I was required to write down important events that had transpired during the day.

I finally couldn't restrain myself an further, and made my way to the bathroom. Once there I ripped off my pants and began to jack off. I had seen plenty of smoking hot girls over the past few days, and I had no trouble getting off thinking about bending them over and fucking them doggy style.

A few minutes into it, I heard a knock on the door. Wondering who the hell it could possibly be, I stuffed my raging boner into my pants and awkwardly made my way to the front door. I opened it up, and to my complete surprise, I found Danya standing there smiling!

"Heyy there, how's it going?" She said in a rather nonchalant manner.

After recovering from the initial shock of having Danya actually come to my door, I replied along the lines of, "Can I help you at all?"

"Yea... I guess you can."

Before I could even muster out a response, she went in for the kill. Her cherry flavored lips hit mine with such ease I nearly fainted. Before I knew it, her tongue was in my mouth, and we were kissing as if we had been in love all our life.

Clearly in complete control of the situation, she maneuvered us into the room, and onto my bed, all while keeping our mouths plenty occupied. She pushed me into the sheets, and climbed on top of me. Before I knew, she had removed my pants and boxers, and pulled her dress down below her tits.

Danya suddenly pulled her lips away from mine, and her tongue began to trace down my chest, stopping right above the base of my cock. A low moan escaped my lips as I reached a state of horniness I thought I never would get to. While fondling my balls with her hands, she began to lick the pre-cum off the tip of my dick.

She hadn't even started suck my dick fully, and I could feel myself coming close to ejaculation. I figured she knew this, and pulled her head away from dick, licking her lips with a satisfying manner. She then reached behind her back, and unclasped her bra. Her tits sprung out as if they had been imprisoned for an eternity.

"Oh my god..." I whispered gently.

"You like what you see?"

"Ye-yes. Of course!" I stammered

"Well then, here, let me help you get more acquainted with them."

She climbed back on top of me, this time bringing her chest up to my head. For the first time, I reached out independently, and grabbed a hold of each tit. I thought I died and went to heaven. After licking the entire surface area of each tit, I went down to business and began sucking on the nipples. I could tell I was driving Danya crazy as I even managed to earn a few moans and squirms from her.

While I was preoccupied sucking away on Danya's tits, she reached over the side of the bed, and picked up her purse. She then pulled two pairs of fluffy hand-cuffs from them and preceded to handcuff each wrist to a bed pole. I was so horny, and so mesmerized by her tits, I barely even knew what she was doing.

After I was securely handcuffed, she climbed off me and stood at the side of the bed.

"Hey, what's going on here?" I replied, clearly confused.

"Before we continue here, John, I wanted to know whether or not you want to place a little bet first. This way we can, well, make things a little more interesting."

"Umm, a bet? What kind of bet?" I couldn't help but to stare as I talked to her, here was hottest girl in the school standing next to me, dressed only in her thong.

"Ok, if I can bring another girl into this room, and get her to perform oral, on ME, then I win the bet. If I return to the room and either don't have a girl, or she doesn't go down on me, then you win. AND, all this has to be done within an hour."

"Well, ok. I guess. But what does the winner get?" I reluctantly replied.

"The loser, has to be the winner's bitch, for the rest of the trip. They have to do everything the winner wants them to do. Simple as that."

I still wasn't to sure about this whole bet, but I wasn't about to tell this girl to fuck off now. And the thought of seeing another girl going down on Danya, was pretty much enough to get me to do anything.

"Umm. Ok, I guess."

"Ok, sounds like a plan! I don't want you doing anything in the mean time, so I'm going to cuff you down."

She reached down into her bag and pulled out another two pairs of fluffy handcuffs. These were used to cuff my legs to the bed poles on the bottom of the bed. She then reached into her bag and brought out what were two clearly soiled and used thongs.

"I didn't want you going flaccid on my while I'm gone, so I brought these to help you out."

"Wai-" As I tried to protest, she shoved one pair into mouth, then wrapped the other pair around my head, placing the crotch right over my nose.

With her crusty thong now softening inside my mouth, I got my first ever taste of pussy. It wasn't altogether unpleasant, but I sure would have preferred it if I didn't have her thong inside my mouth. In addition to this, every time I inhaled, I got a strong whiff of her musky scent. Danya was right, I wasn't going flaccid anytime soon in the situation I was in. I somehow felt a sense of honor, having the hottest, and probably most popular girl's underwear in my mouth.

"Ok John, I will be back in hour. Have fun while I'm gone!"

I tried to yell out good luck, but the thong turned it out to be more of a groan. As I relaxed my head, I realized how I excited I was about what would happen in the next few hours. This night was turning out to be one of the craziest nights of my life!

granada
granada
35 Followers