Danya's Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
John gets himself into a predicament in Danya's room.
1.8k words
4.1
50.4k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
granada
granada
35 Followers

It was 2:30 A.M. before Danya finally left my room. As I climbed into bed I realized that this whole situation could backfire on me. 'What if Danya meant that being her bitch wouldn't just include having sex with her. Some of my close friends had already told me that she could get pretty kinky in bed. Not to mention the fact that Nicole had seen me there. Worst comes to worst, I'll just go against my word and back out of the bet. Its not like she could do anything about it if I walk out...'

I awoke to the vociferous ring of my hotel telephone. I tried to turn over and cover my ears, but it kept ringing and ringing. Finally, I picked up the telephone, and sourly answered.

"Hello? Who fuck is this? Its only 7:00 in the morning!"

"Heyy there John, watch your tone. You remember our little arrangement from last night? Well, you can start off by bringing my some eggs and bacon up to my room."

I bit my tongue as I realized who it was. Damn, this wasn't going to be as easy as I hoped it is.

"Ok, ok. What room are you at?" I meekly replied.

"543. Down the hall to your left. Make sure nobody sees you coming in, I don't all my other friends to see my with some faggot junior like yourself."

Contemplating the situation, I quickly made my way downstairs to pick up Danya's meal. While waiting for her meal, I shoveled down a bowl of cereal. I had no idea what she had in mind, and it was better I get some food while I can.

When I arrived at her room, I found the door unlocked. As I tiptoed in further, I found Danya sitting on her bed in a tight tank top and thong. I forgot how god damn hot she was, seeing her like this made me stop dead in my tracks. Her top was so low cut, I could almost see the top of her nipples.

"Well, are you just gonna stand there staring, or give me my breakfast?" She barked out at me.

After handing her the tray, I awkwardly stood at the side of the bed while she leisurely enjoyed her hot breakfast. My eyes were slowly drawn to her chest, but would instantly dart away when I thought she glanced up at me. She finally broke the silence.

"Here, come closer, I got something for you."

As I pulled closer to her she picked up yet another dirty piece of underwear, which I didn't even see.

"Come here. closer."

I was now standing right beside the bed, inches away from her. She suddenly stood up and looked me right in the eye. As she began to lean forward, I naively thought she was actually going in for the kiss, so I closed my eyes and immaturely half opened my mouth. Instead, she pulled back and shoved the dirty thong where I thought she was going to stick her tongue.

I yanked back and popped open my eyes in surprise. 'Damn! I actually thought I was going to get with her!' She stopped me just as I was about to pull the undergarment out of my mouth:

"Nope! Leave it in there! After I went back to my room last night, I cummed two more times in that thong, so it should be nice and succulent for you. As far as our arrangement goes, you have to do everything I tell you to, so you better listen up. For the next hour, I want you to give me a full body massage, AND, you have to keep my thong in your mouth the whole time. Understand?"

I tried to mumble a yes, but all that came out was some incoherent gibberish. Instead, I just nodded my head in acceptance.

As Danya made her way to the bed she pulled off her white tank top, letting her breats spring free. I nearly gasped aloud as she did it, but thankfully, she wasn't paying much attention to me. She climbed onto the bed, and lying downwards, put her ass on a clear display for me. What I would have given to just rip that sexy thong off and fuck her silly.

Just as I snapped out of my trance, she looked over at me and laughed.

"Ha. Not so fast, your gonna have to be naked when you give me my massages."

I grunted, then reluctantly pulled off all my clothes, even my boxers. While standing awkwardly next to the bed, I tried to hide my rock solid cock, but to no prevail. She definitely noticed it, but said nothing.

I began by uncomfortably kneading her back with my knuckles, but after only 10 minutes, my hands were dead tired. I took it down a notch and began to gently apply pressure on her shoulders, and she was definitely enjoying it.

It wasn't long before she turned over, giving me a front row view of her perky tits. To my surprise, her nipples were as hard as my dick. I looked up at her, unsure of what to do next.

Noticing my confusion, she looked up at me and said, "I'll tell you what, how bout you take that thong out of your mouth and.... why don't you put it on?"

I submissively pulled it out of my mouth, and held the soaking underwear in my hand. I almost felt regretful not having her strong taste in my mouth, over the last 12 hours I had grown to almost like it. I then pulled it up my legs and firmly snapped it into place between my ass. My erect dick was firmly pushing against the crotch, ready to spring free at a moments notice.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Well, you can start massaging my breasts, with your tongue that is."

"Ok." I replied eagerly. She sure didn't need to ask me that twice.

I leaned over the bed and dove into her tits. I started off by licking around her hard nipples, then made my way to the base of her firm breasts. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and we both jolted upright. She jumped off the bed and quickly threw on her tank top as well as a pair of skin tight jeans.

As she fluffed up her hair, she turned back at me, who was still frozen in place, "Umm, shit. Hide under the bed."

"But... my clothes they're in the bathroom."

"I don't care, whoever it is isn't going to see you. Just hurry up and get under there. And don't make a sound.

As I crawled under the bed, I realized I was still wearing Danya's used underwear. The door creaked open and I saw 2 pairs of sneakers enter the room, as well as a deep voice.

"Hey there sexy. Have you met my friend Jeff? I don't think you have."

"No... I haven't."

"Well here he is..."

They drifted into some small talk for a while, but I lost focus, I was too busy of trying to think of way to get out of here. Suddenly, I realized the talk had ceased, and all I heard was smacking of lips.

'Shit! They're gonna get it on right in here!' I thought to myself. I wasn't sure who the hell was kissing who, but I began to panic as they made their way over to the bed. Suddenly, the three of them stopped right next to the bed. If they laid down, they would surely see me.

I saw Danya's knees hit the floor, and then heard her undoing what I presumed was Jeff's belt. I couldn't see him, but from the looks of his feet, the other guy just stood behind Danya watching. My own dick was starting to harden, as I heard Danya start slobbering all over Jeff's cock.

She stopped sucking dick for a second, and got down on all fours. It then hit me, the 2 guys, Jeff and Danya's boyfriend, were going to spit roast Danya, right there, 2 feet away from me. What a fucking slut she was.

As they begin to stuff her mouth and pussy full of cock, I felt myself feeling a desperate urge to jack-off, but it was tight enough under the bed. I felt emasculated enough wearing a used thong, and I would have killed myself if the 2 guys found me here.

"UGHHH. UGHH. UGHHHHHHH.AHHHHH." Was all I heard from Danya, a bunch of unintelligible grunts. Evidently, she was enjoying it immensely.

It wasn't long before the orgy ended. I would have cummed a lot quicker in their shoes, getting a blowjob, or fucking her doggy style. The two guys soon got dressed, and left the room. Clearly they came here with one intention, and got what they wanted.

Now that they were gone, I crawled out from under the bed to see Danya pulling on a new piece of underwear.

"Ummmm, should I go now?" I awkwardly asked, unsure of how to respond after what just happened.

She made a small chuckle then responded, "Don't act like I'm such a slut. Girls need sex just as much as guys. Anyhow, listen I got to go out for an hour."

"Ok, well I'm going to go back and take a shower at my room." I stated, a little more comfortably. In reality, I was going to wank off like never before.

"No you aren't. You are going to stay in here. And I'm going to have make sure you don't leave."

Realizing what she was going to do, I heaved a sigh and sat down on the table.

"Get up, and lie down on the floor, with your hands behind your back, and your legs together." She ordered.

Reluctantly, I complied. She tied my wrists and ankles, rather tightly, with what I presumed was belts. I guess she really thought I was planning on making an 'escape'. She then turned me over, and picked up another 2 pairs of panties that were lying next to the second bed,

"Please, I've had enough of your underwear." I begged

"Don't worry, these are my roommates. Open wiped."

Defeated, I opened my mouth and she shoved one pair in. Then, like night before, she wrapped the other pair around my head, placing the crotch right over my nose. The smell, and taste of pussy was strong. I could also tell that it wasn't in fact her underwear, but someone else's.

She then pushed my under the bed, and got dressed. Before she left she informed me of some unnerving news, "By the way, my roommate spent the night over her boyfriends, and should be back any second now. So, try not to make a noise, unless you want her to see you tied up, wearing a thong, and her underwear in your mouth and on your face."

And on that note, she left me alone.

granada
granada
35 Followers