Daphne's Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,319 Followers

"Why don't you go take a shower first," Daphne said, attempting to make it sound humorous. She didn't quite pull it off.

"I really am sorry."

"I know," she said, smiling slightly. I gently kissed her lips before going into the bathroom and taking a quick shower. As promised, there was a toothbrush on the sink. There was also a large towel for me to use.

"These towels are great," I said as I exited the bathroom.

"I'm in the kitchen!" Daphne cried.

I looked around, but couldn't see my clothes anywhere. I shrugged to myself and walked out in my towel. Daphne had on a thick robe. There was a bowl of cereal in front of her.

"I'm not much of a cook," she shrugged. "But I have three different types of cereal if you're interested?"

"Where are my clothes?" I asked as I sat at the table and filled the bowl she put out for me with one of the cereals.

"In the wash," she said. "You didn't want to put back on your dirty clothes did you?"

"Actually, I'm up for no clothes at all today," I grinned.

"I take it you plan on staying in today?"

"Yes, unless you want to go out and find that preacher to marry us?" I asked in reply.

"You know, I haven't even agreed to marry you yet," Daphne said. My expression must have been funny because she laughed.

"I hope you're joking," I said. "My luck with women is terrible. I think I'll become a monk if you dump me."

"Think they'll let you visit Janice?" Daphne teased.

"Stop avoiding the issue," I said, attempting to joke back. I'm not sure I did it particularly well. "Are you going to marry me or do I spend the rest of my life wearing brown and living in a cave?"

"I'll let you know," she laughed.

"Daphne," I said, no longer smiling. "Will you marry me?"

"I don't know," she said looking up into the sky as if she were considering. "This is all so sudden. We hardly know each other. Maybe you don't really love me. Maybe you just think you do."

"Is this retaliation for my joke about moving in together?"

"What do you think?" she asked as she stood and took me by the hand. She led me back to her bedroom.

"I noticed that you still haven't answered my question," I said pointedly.

"Ask me later," she said, no longer joking. "If you still want to."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I frowned.

"Just this," she said as she turned, faced me and dropped her robe. She was obviously tense, but even that couldn't stop me from appreciating her beauty.

"Wow!" I said. My mouth opened a couple of times afterward, but I couldn't think of anything else to say. Daphne smiled, but didn't fully relax. It was obvious what she was planning. I just wasn't sure she was ready.

"We don't need to rush this," I said seriously.

"Don't you want me?" she asked nervously.

"Are you crazy? I've wanted you from the first moment I saw your face!"

"When I was twelve?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Now that's just sick!" I said with a shake of my head. She nodded and conceded the point, but that didn't stop her from teasing me further.

"So, was it after I sobered you up at that diner? It certainly wasn't before then because you couldn't make out much of anything until you had that coffee and pancakes." I realized that Daphne's joking was just a way of coping with her nerves. I decided to play along. It wasn't easy considering she was standing in front of me naked.

"I wasn't that bad," I replied, knowing it was a lie.

"Are you kidding? I had to catch you before you fell off your chair!"

"Your beauty stunned me," I said, holding my hand over my heart as I overacted badly.

"It wasn't my face you were staring at!"

"True," I finally admitted, taking a moment to appreciate her breasts in their bared glory. They were even more spectacular than I imagined.

"You do know that you're the first man who's seen me like this?" she asked. "Even the guy I let touch my breasts did it under my shirt. He tried to take it off, but I wouldn't let him." Poor Daphne was so nervous that she was starting to babble.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked despite my growing desire, or maybe because of it.

"Why else would I be standing here naked?" she asked, trying to joke, but still sounding uncomfortable. I didn't immediately react so she added, "Um, in case your curious, this is me offering myself to you."

I don't know why I hesitated. Maybe because the moment was more real to me than any other I'd experienced in my life. Daphne was inexperience and somewhat shy despite her nakedness. I was neither of those two things, but knowing what you want and going for it were two entirely different things.

Deep down, I knew that this was the moment. Taking what was offered would tie me to this woman for the rest of my life. It wasn't a logical deduction, but that didn't mean it was wrong.

I didn't hesitate because I was afraid of such a bond. I did it because I was amazed at how badly I wanted to share this connection with Daphne. I took her hand and lifted it to my lips. I kissed it as I stared into her eyes. I let her see the love and lust I felt for her intertwined in my gaze. Instead of being frightened by it, her eyes reflected the intensity.

I swept her off her feet and into my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed tight. I kissed her lips gently before putting her on her bed. Daphne lay looking up at me. I tugged on my towel and it dropped to the floor. I could almost feel her desire grow.

"I'm ready," she said, holding her arms open to me. I forced myself to remember that this was still her first time.

"No you're not," I smiled, and then promised, "But you will be."

We kissed and I slowly worked my way down her body. I took my time and enjoyed the softness of her skin against my lips. Daphne tilted her head giving me access to her neck. I took full advantage of it.

Slowly, my kisses fell lower until my tongue brushed against one of her nipples. It was surprisingly small considering the size of her breasts, yet it was also very sensitive. I kissed and licked it while Daphne moaned and occasionally gasped.

I moved my lips toward her other nipple, but was distracted by the softness of her breasts against my skin. I pressed my face between them and kissed. My dick stiffened to its full length. I loved the feel of my face being smothered between Daphne's breasts. She was the first truly large breasted woman I'd ever been with and it was a new feeling for me. The slightly salty taste and encompassing softness was a strong aphrodisiac. I felt I could stay there forever. Perhaps it was a perverseness that was unique to me. Yet if it was, then so be it.

Somehow I forced myself to continue to her other nipple. It was equally as sensitive as the first and I took my time before moving down to her belly and hips. The former was neither fat nor overly muscular. It was perfect. I took a moment to lay my head against the soft smoothness.

Daphne's hips were curvy and slightly padded. I could feel my desire for Daphne burning deep.

"What are you doing?" she cried when I started to move lower.

"Do you trust me?" I asked in reply.

"Of course."

"Then relax and enjoy," I smiled. She continued to look at me oddly. I realized that despite her earlier statement about knowing about the birds and the bees, Daphne really was far more innocent than she let on. I continued to look at her until she finally let her head fall back to the bed as he legs spread slightly.

I could smell her excitement. She was almost ready for her first orgasm of the night. If I did it right, it wouldn't be the last. I started back at her stomach and slowly kissed my way down. Eventually, I allowed my tongue to find her center.

She tensed momentarily, but then sighed and let her legs fall fully open. Daphne groaned. I used my tongue along the entire length of her pussy before letting the tip slip deeper. She was hot and sticky and nothing ever tasted better!

"Oh Michael! That feels amazing!" she cried as she grabbed my head, not really directing my tongue, but also not letting me move away. I pushed my tongue as deeply as it would go. "You're driving me crazy!"

I lost track of time for a while, but it wasn't that long before she started shivering.

"I'm close!" she gasped. I didn't bother replying. Instead, I moved my focus to her clit. "Michael!" she cried in barely controlled passion. "That tongue of yours is... I can't hold off...you're going to make me..." I flicked my tongue back and forth across her clit as fast as I could until she screamed, "I'm cumming!"

I heard that some women's orgasms hit with such intensity that their juices literally sprayed out of them. Daphne was my first experience with one. She thrashed around the bed and cried out loudly as I did my best to drink what she offered. It took her quite a while to calm down enough to make sense.

"Are you okay?" I asked when she seemed to be back in control.

"Oh my God!" she half sighed and half giggled as she lay there. "That was the best orgasm of my life!"

"Had many of them to compare it to?" I joked.

"Remember, virgin, not saint," she replied with a smile, and then blushing slightly, adding honestly, "Although it is the first orgasm someone else gave me."

"You know," I said, suddenly picturing her pleasuring herself. "You'll have to let me watch you take care of yourself sometime. I think the sight would drive me crazy."

"Michael!" Daphne cried, more in embarrassment than anything else.

"Daphne, relax," I replied. "If we're going to spend the rest of our lives together, then I want us to be comfortable and trusting enough to say what we like. I want to know what satisfies you. I'm willing to try anything you like."

"Anything?" Daphne asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm at least willing to discuss it. Why? Do you have something in mind?"

"No," she shrugged with a smile. "But I'm sure something will come to me eventually."

"Don't worry," I grinned. "I have plenty of ideas for the time being."

"I'm sure," Daphne snorted, and then grew serious. "You know, I heard that some guys were willing to do what we just did, but one of my girlfriends told me that they don't really like it."

"Did it look like I was in pain?" I joked.

"No," Daphne smiled. "You actually seemed to be enjoying yourself."

"I was."

"Good!" she laughed, sounding relieved. "Because I'd like you to do that again, and often. It really was amazing!"

"How about right now?" I offered, causing her to giggle.

"Maybe later," she said. "Right now I'd like to see if I enjoy treating you the same way."

"I can only hope!" I grinned. Daphne shook her head and took my cock into her hand tentatively. It jumped back to life and she smiled.

"Is this okay?" she asked as she started to gently press her hand against it.

"Yes," I replied. "But it will feel better if you wrap your finger around it and stroke up and down."

"Like this?" she asked, following my directions.

"Oh yes!" I groaned. "You can squeeze a little harder."

"Wow! I can feel it growing."

"Keep doing that and that's not all you'll feel it do!"

"Michael!" she cried again, but then laughed and added, "I am curious at what it looks like when you orgasm."

"You're welcome to get a closer look."

"You're bad!" she said, but that didn't stop her from grinning and moving closer. I watched the fascination in her expression as she stroked my cock to its full length. It was obvious that Daphne never did something like this before. It was equally apparent that she was enjoying herself. She started licking her lips occasionally and biting the lower one. "It's so big!"

I'm not sure she realized it, but ever so slowly Daphne's face moved closer and closer to my cock. Her lips were slightly parted now and she was staring intently.

"Daphne," I called, waiting for her to look up at me. When she did, I added, "Go ahead." She looked into my eyes and then nodded slowly.

Tentatively at first, she let her tongue slip out from between her lips. It barely brushed the head of my cock. That didn't stop my dick from nearly jumping out of her hand. She looked back at me and I shrugged. Daphne grinned and slowly took the head of my cock into her mouth while she watched my face. I groaned.

"Oh, this is going to be fun!" Daphne said.

"Do you promise?" I quipped. She bit down gently, causing me to cry, "Hey! None of that!"

"Spoil sport!" she laughed. I opened my mouth to say something else but the thought flew from my head as she once again took my dick into her mouth.

I lay there watching, feeling and most important, enjoying what Daphne was doing. She glanced up a couple times at me and I smiled reassuringly.

"How come you stiffen every time I look up at you?" she asked, using her hand to slowly stroke my cock as she spoke.

"I stiffen?" I asked in confusion. Keep in mind Daphne might not have been the most experienced woman in the world, but she had my blood pumping hard enough that my brain wasn't getting as much oxygen as it probably needed.

"Well, not you," she said, blushing again. "Or at least not all of you." It was actually fun to watch. One moment she seemed perfectly comfortable about what she was doing and the next she was blushing like the innocent virgin she was.

"Do I?" I asked in reply as I realized what she meant.

"You're not going to make this easy, are you?" she asked with a loud sigh.

"It's not that," I said quickly. "I really wasn't aware of what was happening. I guess it has to do with how sexy you look when you look up at me that way." This seemed to satisfy Daphne. She went back to what she was doing. I was happily surprised a few minutes later when she let her tongue drift down below my cock without any prompting. I groaned and my dick stiffened even more.

"Oh! You definitely like that!" Daphne smiled as she squeezed my rock hard cock in her hand. I was close!

"And how!" I replied. "Now stop talking and finish me!"

Daphne started stroking my cock quickly with her hand. She once again took the head of my dick into her mouth. She lay there watching me the entire time. She cupped my balls with her other hand. That was it!

"Cumming!" I grunted. Daphne eyes lit with pleasure at my announcement. A moment later they grew big when the first spurt of my cum filled her mouth. She pulled back in surprise despite the fact that she knew what was going to happen. It was her first taste of cum. My second jet landed on her face and breasts.

I guess Daphne liked the taste because she quickly took the head of my cock back into her mouth. She stopped looking at me and focused on drinking as much of my cum as she could handle.

"Wow!" I said once I was done. "You're a natural!"

"Gee, thanks," Daphne said, looking briefly uncomfortable as she moved up and rested her head on my shoulder. I ignored her comment and kissed her lips once again. We continued to do this until she relaxed. I rolled on top of her.

"Daphne," I smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too," she said, her passion, fear and anticipation all blending into one expression.

I moved between her legs and let the head of my cock brush against her pussy. Daphne gasped. I smiled down at her and let the head of my cock push in. I stopped when I met resistance and worked the head of my cock in and out. Daphne was panting by this time. True be told, so was I.

"I can't wait any longer!" she cried. "Please!"

"I love you," I said softly and then pushed in. She gasped and stiffened briefly in pain. Daphne was no longer a virgin. I held my hips still until she relaxed. Of course, that didn't stop me from kissing her. It wasn't long before I felt her respond to my kisses. I started moving slowly at first.

"You're really in me!" Daphne said, sounding both lustful and amazed as the truth sunk in.

"Not all the way," I smiled. "Not yet."

"But I already feel so full!" she gasped. I could feel her juiced flowing once again so I pushed a little more of my cock into her, causing Daphne to cry out. I continued to slide in and out, slowly working my full length into her.

"How's that?" I asked when I was almost all the way in.

"No more! Please!" she cried as her head thrashed back and forth. "I can't take anymore!"

"Just a little more," I replied, shoving my cock completely inside of her for the first time.

"Yes!" she cried, cumming for the second time. I remained buried deep inside of her until she was done. "That was amazing!"

"You're amazing," I smiled as I rolled off of her. We moved until we were facing each other. We hugged and this time she kissed me, not that I minded. She felt so good against me. I desperately wanted to continue our love making, but this was Daphne's first time. I wanted her to feel loved more than anything else so that she'd remember this day fondly. I pulled her to me and squeezed her tight.

I held her that was until she was nearly asleep. I then gently directed her to roll over so that I could spoon her. She turned her head and gave me one last kiss.

"I love you," she said softly just before nodding off. My arm was wrapped around her chest and she was pressing back into me. Truthfully, I was still a little horny, but even that couldn't ruin the moment. I'm not sure how long I lay there just enjoying the feel of Daphne again my body, but eventually I did fall asleep.

**********

I woke up a few hours later to find myself alone in the bed. I frowned until I heard the shower running. I smiled and lay there on my back. I must have nodded off again briefly, because the next thing I remember was Daphne lying between my legs, once again stroking my cock slowly. She was smiling seductively.

"I'd really like to make love to you again. If you want to?" she asked.

"You're joking, right?" I asked in reply as I pulled her up to me and kissed her. "It took all my willpower to stop myself from ravishing you before!"

"That wasn't getting ravished?"

"Not really," I smiled.

"Oh my!" she said, biting her bottom lip. "In that case I'm not sure I can handle being ravished." I knew she was just playing with me.

"Why don't we find out?"

"Okay," she smiled without hesitation. "But I think I'd first like to feel you inside of me again if you don't mind?"

"Daphne, I most definitely do not mind," I laughed. "Do you want to try a new position?"

"Sure!" she grinned. "Why don't we start with whatever position you like best?"

"Sounds good to me," I replied as I rolled her over onto her stomach. Instead of blushing, getting frightened or even becoming mad, Daphne just looked over her shoulder at me and smiled lustfully. I got behind her and leaned forward until my face was buried between her thighs.

"I didn't mean your tongue!" she gasped. "I meant..."

"I know what you meant," I grinned. "We'll get that that soon enough."

"Oh well, I really do like when you do this!" she cried as she lifted her hips and spread her legs further apart, giving my tongue full access to her pussy.

I worked my tongue in and out until I was covered in her juices. I could see her pussy open slightly. I drove my tongue deep. She arched her back and came.

"You are delicious!" I groaned once she was done. Daphne looked back at me and smiled.

"That tongue of yours..." she sighed, slowly starting to turn over. I stopped her.

"Why don't you get on your hands and knees?" I smiled. "I promise you'll like how this feels."

"I'm sure I will," Daphne said, doing as I ask. "And even if I don't, there's always something else we can try."

"Those words are music to my ears," I grinned. She laughed. I leaned forward and gave her pussy one more lick before shifting my body until my cock was lined up with her pussy. I rubbed it up and down her lips briefly before pushing into her. I started moving in and out of Daphne slowly.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,319 Followers