Daphne's Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,335 Followers

"Wait!" she gasped, causing me to stop.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, just give me a second," she said. "You're right. I am going to like this position! My nipples are brushing against the sheets and it's driving me crazy!" I reached around her body with one hand and squeezed one breast.

"That's certainly more than a handful!" I said appreciatively.

"They're both all yours," Daphne promised, looking over her shoulder. I leaned forward and kissed her, inadvertently pushing my cock deep inside her again. I shifted my hand and gently pinched her nipple.

"I don't mind one bit." She seemed to really enjoy what I was doing.

"Oh yes!" Daphne cried. "I'm ready!" I slowly started pushing in and out of her again. This time she didn't stop me. I could see her nipples rubbing against the bed with every stroke. At first she moaned each time, but soon I picked up the pace and she grunted as she came another time, only this time I didn't bother stopping. It was time. I needed to cum in her!

I leaned forward and kissed her one last time before grabbing hold of her hips and picking up the pace again. Daphne didn't complain. In fact, she started meeting every thrust. She was soaked with her cum and our sweat. My balls were slapping against her clit and she started crying out.

"I'm going to cum again!" she said in amazement.

"Not yet!" I snapped. "Hold off for just a little longer and I'll join you!"

"I'll try!" Daphne cried. "But hurry!" I'm sure it didn't help her that my cock was now a blur as I squeezed her hips and helped her meet my thrusts. She turned and looked at me with lust filled eyes. Her sweat soaked hair covered her face as she said, "I want to feel your cum fill me! Please!"

"Are you ready?" I gasped out between strokes.

"Yes!"

"Then...here...I...cum!" I grunted as I slammed into her pussy one last time and let loose with the biggest load of cum in my life! Daphne cried out and joined me. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock. I'm not sure how long we both shook in orgasm, but mine was so intense that I had problems seeing when we were done.

"Last night was special and I'll always remember it," Daphne smiled. "But this time was so much better!" We both flopped onto our backs.

"Wait until the next time," I said. "It will continue to get better the more comfortable and open we are with each other." "Maybe I don't want to wait," Daphne said, leaning up on one elbow. She had a mischievous smile. I pulled her to me and kissed her soundly.

"How would you like to try being on top?" I asked.

"You tired?" she teased.

"Certainly," I admitted. "But that's not the reason."

"What then?" she asked, sounding honestly curious.

"Well," I said. "I haven't giving your breasts half the attention they deserve. I wouldn't mind having them dangling in my face."

"You mean like this?" Daphne asked, leaning over me. In answer, I lifted my head and buried my face between them. They were hot and sweaty, but then again, so was I. I used both hands to massage her full breasts as she climbing on me. I opened my mouth and sucked a nipple in.

I could feel Daphne direct my hardening cock to the entrance of her pussy. She rubbed my dick back and forth until it stiffened to its full length. It took some time considering that I just had an orgasm. Daphne was patient and I was too busy enjoying her breasts to care, but eventually I was hard once again.

She sighed loudly as she sank down on my cock. This caused her breasts to move away from my mouth, but before I could protest Daphne replaced them with her tongue. She was panting already. So was I.

"So I take it you like this position?" I asked.

"What do you think?" she asked, tensing the muscles holding my cock inside her. I groaned.

"I think you've gone from virgin to..." I began, but she cut me off.

"...To the woman who loves you and plans to be as adventurous as it takes to hold onto you."

"Oh, I'm not going anywhere," I said, looking deeply into her eyes. "Although I do like your willingness to try new things."

"Do you promise?" she asked, referring to the first part of my statement. Her eyes were an odd mix of open honesty and lust. She was slowly moving up and down my cock as we spoke.

"That depends," I replied.

"On what?" she frowned. I pulled her into another kiss before answering.

"On whether you finally agree to marry me or not," I answered. She smiled warmly, but didn't say anything. "Well?" I prompted.

"We'll see," she said, her smile turning into a grin.

"You little bitch!" I cried with a laugh. Daphne started to join me, but stopped suddenly when I grabbed her hips, lifted her slightly and started slamming my cock up into her.

"Wow!" she cried as I picked up the pace quickly. It wasn't long before we were both ready to cum again. Daphne's sweat covered face was only inches from mine as we looked into each other's eyes. Hers were only half open, but I was certain my own desire and lust were mirrored in them.

A couple minutes they widened significantly as her entire body shuddered in orgasm. I watched her face as it tensed. Daphne's mouth fell open. I slammed up into her one last time, driving my tongue into her mouth at the same time. I filled her with my cum once again.

I either fell asleep or passed out depending on how you looked at it, but in either case the same was true for Daphne. I woke not long afterward with her asleep on my chest. I lay there smiling down at her until I felt myself drifting back to sleep. I shifted us so that we were both lying on our sides. Our naked bodies were still touching. I leaned forward and gave her one gently, almost chaste kiss before nodding off.

**********

This time I woke up first. Somehow during the night we ended up spooning. One of us also must have awakened long enough to pull the covers up. The room still smelled slightly of our lovemaking. I'm sure both of us needed a shower, but I couldn't stop myself from smiling. It was one of the most content moments of my life. I didn't want it to end.

"Good morning," I said when Daphne finally stirred. She looked startled for a moment, but then sighed with a smile and sat up.

"So, it wasn't all a dream?" she asked.

"It certainly was a dream come true for me," I replied. "I love you."

"I love you too," Daphne smiled. "Now go take a shower. You stink!" I was about to reply with some witty comeback about her not exactly smelling like roses, but she chose that moment to stretch and my mind went black. Well, not really blank. I had plenty of thoughts about what I wanted to do to her. She saw my expression and laughed.

"Well, I'm only human," I shrugged. "What do you expect if you're going to flaunt you body like that?"

"I wasn't flaunting," she laughed briefly. "I was stretching."

"Same difference," I shrugged, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Just get in the shower."

"Yes, mam," I joked, but I did get up and make my way to the bathroom. I turned to look at her one last time. Daphne was staring at me, actually my ass. We shared a smile.

I took a quick shower, but felt a lot better when I was done. Daphne took my place in the shower as I brushed my teeth, or at least tried to. I was distracted by the shadow of her body through the translucent slower curtain.

"Want company?" I asked when I was done. She moved the curtain enough to peak out without getting the floor wet.

"I'd love it," she began. "But honestly, I'm sore so we can't do very much."

"I can still wash your hair for you?" I offered. She looked at me carefully until she realized I was serious.

"I'd like that," she finally said. I stepped into the shower and slowly started washing her hair. Daphne was obviously enjoying my efforts. I took the soap from her hands when I was done and started washing her body. Okay, it's no surprise that I took an exceptionally long time at her breasts, but I did get to everything eventually.

"Thank you," Daphne said when I was done. I knew what I wanted to do at that moment, but there was something in Daphne's expression that let me know it wasn't the right time. I leaned forward, kissed her gently and left the shower.

"You're welcome," I said. "I'll go see what's for breakfast."

Daphne came out of the room some time later. She looked amazing as always. She caught me staring, but smiled instead of saying anything. The pancakes I was cooking were almost done. She started setting out the plates and utensils.

"They smell delicious!" she grinned as I shut of the jet and carried the serving platter to the table. "I love pancakes!"

"Me too," I said. "In a way, I had pancakes on our first date." Daphne reached for the plate, but I pulled it back.

"Hey!" she cried.

"It's time you answered my question," I said simply. "I think we're meant to be together. I think you do as well, but you still haven't answered whether you'll marry me or not."

"You know, in some cultures we're already married based on what happened last night," she stalled.

"That's fine with me," I replied. "Lets get a marriage license and make it official."

"Okay, fine," she finally said. "But you're going to take the day off while we go look for an engagement ring."

"I knew it! You're a shop-a-holic!" I cried.

"We'd better pick wedding rings as well," Daphne added.

"What's the rush?" I asked in surprise. "I thought you were going to let your mother plan a big wedding?"

"I am," she replied. "But that's all based on the fact that I'm not pregnant. After last night, you never know."

"Pregnant?" I asked with wide eyes. "You're not on birth control?"

"Michael, I didn't have a need before you. I was a virgin after all," Daphne said. "Don't worry. I'm probably not."

"Who's worried?" I shrugged. "I'd like to have some time with just the two of us, but I can't say I'd be upset if you became pregnant. After all, kids are definitely in our future."

"And I'd like to finish school first," Daphne added. "But mother had Bette before she was done with college."

"It will all work out in the end," I shrugged. "Let go ring shopping."

"Can we eat breakfast first?" Daphne grinned.

"Of course," I smiled, holding out her plate of pancakes. She reached for them again and I added, "But it will cost you a kiss first."

"They smell pretty good," she said, and then sighed loudly before adding, "If I must, I must."

We kissed briefly, but I took a moment to stare into her soft brown eyes before handing over the pancakes. Daphne was smiling. I smiled back. Maybe I was a hopeless romantic, but then again so was she.

For a moment I had a flash into the far future. Daphne was sitting at a table across from me. Her hair was gray and her faced lined with wrinkles, but her eyes were the same soft brown. She was smiling at me, and despite our age, it still turned my mind to mush.

"I love you," I said, coming back to the present. "And I always will."

"I love you too," she replied. "Now pass the pancakes! I'm hungry!"

"Eating for two?" I teased as I handed over the platter.

"Who knows?" she smiled. "After all, twins run in my family." I just shook my head and kept smiling.

"Am I ever going to win one of these teasing contests?"

"Probably not," Daphne laughed, but then she turned serious and looked into my eyes again. "Michael, thanks for asking me to be your wife." I reached across the table and took one of her hands in mine.

"Thanks for saying yes."

We sat there in silence, eating while we continued to hold hands across the table. Occasionally I'd look up and meet Daphne's eyes. Each time we both smiled briefly before going back to our meal. If I was extremely lucky, I could spend the rest of my life with this woman. Being a romantic, I knew I would.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,335 Followers