Dara's Favorite Website Ch. 2

Story Info
Shy school teacher begins to give in to her lust.
2.8k words
4.21
57k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Just a note. All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.)

--Central City

Mark Leoni sat in his office and sighed. Alone in the dark back room of the Fox's Den Gentleman's Club he could worry. Ten years of being better than the other guy had kept Mark at the top of Central City's adult entertainment industry. No club in town could compare to his achievement with the Den. Forty luscious girls dancing seven days a week, jello or mud wrestling every Friday night, porn stars dancing at least twice a month, and an amateur night every month. It was success, but with success came a dozen other guys always trying to take it away.

Mark ran his fingers through his hair. Speckles of gray spread up from his temples into his thick brown hair, thin lines circled his eyes. He felt old. The clubs down Leyton Boulevard were younger, racier. The girls there danced nude and a few of the club owners insisted their girls be available for special guests. Mark knew what went on in the back rooms of those clubs. Down the street dancing was second to sex.

Unzipping his slacks, Mark tapped his computer keyboard. As his monitor turned from black to an open internet browser, he thought of his most recent venture. While the Fox’s Den website was tame with dancefloor webcams and pictorials of his girls, this new site was anything but tame.

Hottie-or-not.com had started five months ago as a hobby, something to keep Mark’s mind off business during the slower nights at the club. It had quickly become an obsession not only for him but also for over 1,000 registered members. If voting for which of the submitted ladies was the hottest of the week was fun, photo manipulating the winner’s head onto porn star bodies was absolutely erotic.

Mark had needed an extra box of tissues in his office. He couldn’t count the number of times he stopped his work in Photoshop to wrench his erect cock out of his pants. He knew the bodies were Chloe Vervier, Asia Carrera or Pandora Peaks, but with the heads of sweet young girlfriends superimposed, they became entirely different people. The thought of a young Iowa prom queen becoming a slut, sucking off a well-muscled latino while an older guy thrust his thick cock into her dripping wet pussy was amazing stress relief.

The site’s newest winner however, was simply amazing. Michael had taken her picture home with him the previous night. He had cum twice, quickly both times. Tonight he had convinced himself he could do wonderful things with her. But his hand shook so much and his rigid cock strained against his jeans. He couldn’t even think past the need to pull his cock from his pants, run his fingers around the 8 inch shaft, pinch its head wet with precum between his thumb and index finger, and then begin to work his sweaty palm up and down the length of the shaft slowly at first. And all the while she would look at him, smiling. Her green eyes blazed in the summer sun. Her thick lips were open in a broad smile spread over her perfectly sculpted face, strands of her shoulder-length blonde hair blowing over her left cheek. And her body… Framed by ocean waves in the background, her voluptuous breasts were ready to spill from her one-piece swimsuit.

Mark stroked his cock faster, his eyes locked on her round, full breasts. Her nipples were visible as they pressed against the thin lycra of the suit. He imagined her stepping out of the ocean like Aphrodite from the waves, her skin glistening, droplets of seawater in her hair, her pouting lips sucking in a cool sea breeze. As his hand moved faster and faster over the taught flesh of his cock he asked the screen aloud, “Who are you Dara?”

--Middleburg

Dara sat in her empty classroom staring at her gray cotton tee. She had worn it for the last two Middleburg High Faculty-Student field days, but this time it was different. She breathed in, watching the swell of her breasts push against the thin fabric. The tee barely hung down to her belly button, leaving two or three inches of skin showing above her white shorts. The shorts were from her intramural field hockey team in college and had been through the wash more than a few times. Despite the way her hips pushed tight against the shorts causing them to ride up higher over her long tan thighs, Dara still teased herself about being Xena, Warrior Princess on the playing field while wearing them.

Now she wondered if she was kidding herself more than she imagined. For the last two years she wore the same outfit for field day, and every year the boys picked her over all the other women teachers to be on their side of the boys-girls flag football game. She didn’t think this year would be any different. The boys would pick her again, whistle and cat-call, and not because of her Xena-like moves in the game. They’d pick her because she was dressed like a slut.

Dara closed her eyes and pushed the thought from her head. She wasn’t a slut and she wasn’t dressed like one either. The other teachers, if not the principal would have said something if her clothes weren’t appropriate. If anything, someone needed to let Barry Horowitz in the history department know that tight Magnum P.I. shorts went out in the Eighties, at least among men who couldn’t fill them out. The thought brought a smile to her lips.

She smiled again unfolding yesterday’s copy of the Middleburg Tribune. Pulling section C from the thin daily, she dropped the rest of the paper in the wastebasket next to her desk. She took a pair of orange-handled scissors from the ‘hug me’ coffee mug on the other side of her desk calendar and pursed her lips. Dara couldn’t remember the reporter’s name, but he had taken a great photo of her classroom for a series on the district’s fresh young teachers. It seemed there were so many people her age teaching the paper didn’t need to make Dara seem so special. She knew of six other teachers younger than thirty just at Middleburg High, and there was her friend Julie at Forest Heights Junior High, and Mark and Cindy at Suncrest Elementary. However, she was flattered to be in the paper. After field day was over, she would have to make copies of the article to send home and maybe send one to Dr. Green from college.

Stuffing the clipping into her teacher’s edition algebra book, Dara pushed her chair away from the desk and crossed the room. It was ten minutes before the afternoon’s events started with a teacher-student tug-of-war, and she needed to pee. There was a girl’s bathroom in the gym, by the locker rooms, on her way to the athletic field behind the school.

The halls of Middleburg High were empty as Dara took the stairs in a hurry and went down the hallway beside the library. Most of the students spent their lunch breaks on field day outside picnicking, and she suspected a few of the seniors snuck off campus to Burger King or Taco Bell. The faculty lounge, at the other end of the hall from the library, was full of loud voices and laughter. As she went past, Dara waved without checking to see who might be looking. She didn’t feel like gossiping today. As soon as the last bell rang, she swore to herself she was going straight home to change into jogging pants and a sweatshirt and never change out of them, ever.

Stepping into the gym, Dara checked her watch and pushed open the bathroom door. Built in the 1940s, the school didn’t originally have a girl’s locker room, or a girl’s bathroom in the gym. She suspected back then girls were expected to sew or cook while the boys played baseball or ran the track. Back then teachers probably didn’t wear short-shorts and a midriff either, she reminded herself caustically.

Dara paused. There were voices in the bathroom, but she couldn’t see anyone. All four of the ceiling-high gray stalls were empty. She listened and heard what sounded like someone hurting herself on the other side of the bathroom wall. With every slow step she took toward the end of the row of stalls, there was a grunt and heavy breathing. At the end of the row, a doorframe was set in the wall beyond the last stall. Without a door, Dara could see in to the girl’s locker room. She still couldn’t see anyone and hoped no one was hurt.

As she took a step past the last stall, a girl’s shrill excited voice cried, “Oh yeah! Come on baby. Give me all of that cock.”

Part of Dara’s mind knew what was happening. The grunts and heavy breathing were definitely not anyone in pain. Probably two students decided to spend their lunch hour doing something other than picnicking. Dara didn’t want to get anyone in trouble today. She thought it best to quietly leave and find another bathroom. But the part of her mind controlling her legs didn’t listen. Instead she walked straight to the doorframe.

Dara’s mouth opened. The cool rush of air helped stop her from gasping. She reached out to grab the doorframe to keep her knees from collapsing. The edges of her vision blurred, but she could clearly see the biggest cock she ever imagined possible for a high school senior. Joey Markus, the school’s all-state running back sat naked on a bench, his dark brown legs spread, his thick fingers wrapped around the shaft of his black 9 inch cock. On all fours on the floor before him, Jessica Daltry moaned in anticipation. The petite redhead was hardly out of her band uniform. Her skirt and panties were crumpled on the floor under the bench, exposing her small but full ass to Joey. Her band jacket and vest were undone giving Dara full view of her breasts.

She was facing Dara, but her eyes were closed as she said, “Come on. Fuck my ass. It was so good last night.”

Joey smiled. Without a word he slid to his knees. The head of his thick cock swept up along Jessica’s shaved pussy as he grabbed her ass, pushing her cheeks apart. Sliding his hands up to her hips, he pushed the head of his cock into her. She gasped. He began to thrust into her, his hands pulling her back onto his cock. Slowly her gasps of pleasure came with each thrust. Reaching back with her left hand to finger her pussy, Jessica opened her eyes.

Dara’s pussy was on fire. Her clit burned the same way it had when she submitted her picture to the hottie-or-not.com website. Watching Joey’s adult hands grab the redhead’s ass, thrusting his more-than-adult cock deep into her ass, Dara’s free hand slid under the waste band of her shorts, under her moist cotton panties. Her fingers danced around the burning edges of her pussy watching Jessica begin to finger her own pussy. Slow waves of electric pressure began to build around her clit. With each thrust Joey made into Jessica, Dara’s fingers pushed deeper into her own pussy.

When Jessica’s eyes snapped open, locking with Dara’s wanting stare, neither woman stopped pleasuring themselves. Jessica smiled and her eyes drifted slowly down Dara’s body, lingering on the hand in Dara’s shorts. Part of Dara wanted to scream, to run away and leave the school, leave everybody and go far away. Watching the two students fuck was wrong. Getting more aroused by another woman watching her masturbate was horrible. It was erotic. Dara felt herself cumming under Jessica’s stare.

The young redhead brought her hand up from her pussy and slowly ran her wet index finger over her lips. Her tongue swirled around her finger nail. Wagging her finger to Dara, she mouthed the words “come here.”

It was enough to rock Dara out of her lust. Her mind was screaming so loudly, so wildly she fled the girl’s bathroom, her hand still entangled in her panties. Her steps pounded on the gym floor echoing behind her as she ran into the faculty parking lot. Pulling her car keys from her back shorts pocket, Dara didn’t know how many times she pushed the remote unlock button as she ran her right arm hard into the sideview mirror of a Toyota. Finding her Mustang she pulled the door open and fell into the bucket seat. Closing her eyes she slumped against the steering wheel and hoped the world would all go away.

***

“Girl, you left a lot of disappointed boys at the start of the flag football game.” The voice on the other end of the phone was kind, but just a little teasing. “But I understand though. Before I had Michael and little Ashley, I’d get cramps like you wouldn’t believe.”

In bed, Dara pulled her down comforter up tighter against her shoulders and pushed up harder against the pillows stacked behind her. “Thanks Julie,” she said, cradling her cordless phone on her shoulder.

“Well, you get a good night’s sleep and I’ll see you first thing Monday morning. You’re still available to car pool to that math teachers workshop in Central City...”

“Yeah, I should survive the weekend,” Dara said, pinching her eyes closed and exhaling. “See you Monday.”

“Bye girl.”

Dara clicked the off button and let the phone drop onto the bed. Reaching over to the nightstand she switched off the lamp. With her eyes closed, she hoped for a good night’s sleep. Just one night without all the erotic dreams would be good...

... He pulled her tee up, letting her breasts free of the tight cotton. Beefy hands held her breasts, fingertips toying with her erect nipples. His arms smelled of cocoa butter and sweat, and all around was the smell of sex. Dara closed her eyes and moaned as the smooth black flesh of his pectorals pushed against her shoulder blades, his warm breath falling on the nape of her neck. He was taking her anally. His thick cock swelled to a full 10 inches, its head pushing inside her.

She needed more. The lips of her pussy were soaking; her whole body was on fire. For all his rugged manhood, the dark stranger taking her by the pool was not enough. She snapped her eyes open. Her sea-green pupils blazed with desire. She wanted more, she wanted satisfaction, she wanted to be filled again and again. Her eyes danced over a woman watching her being taken by the black man. Lust seeped from the woman. Long red hair fell in waves over her shoulders and down to the middle of her back. Her lips were crimson and her eyes were deep blue. Her hands held her full, round breasts to her mouth as her tongue swirled around one nipple and then the other.

Dara could see the dampness between her legs, she knew the want in the woman’s eyes. Her own eyes narrowed. She mouthed the words ‘come here.’ Within moments the fire of anticipation melted as the red head thrust her tongue into Dara’s mouth. Behind her the black man pumped his cock deeper inside. Her own hand met the red head’s hand as their fingers pushed between the wide lips of her pussy. Dara came with the woman’s full breasts pushing against her own, and as the waves of the first orgasm began to fade she was overcome by a second, and a third...

-- Central City

Mark Leoni always had a deep appreciation for watching lesbian sex. From his office he watched through the stage level one-way mirror. The show Skye and Raina were putting on was absolutely heavenly. Young and athletic with short blonde hair and 36D breasts Mark had paid for himself five months ago, Skye was quickly becoming his favorite dancer. As the only true bi-sexual girl on his dancefloors, there was something about her girl-girl shows that never failed to give him an instant hard-on. All the girls were required to do girl-girl shows each week, but Skye was so damned authentic it hurt Mark’s balls watching her.

Now with Raina her hands moved in expert circles caressing the lantina’s breasts. Her tongue darted over the other woman’s nipples, as she rubbed her red g-string panties up and down against Raina’s pussy in time with the music’s beat.

“Damn,” Mark said as he looked away from the stage. He really appreciated Skye. And in the last day or so, he really began to appreciate Fate. Fate had brought him a copy of a small neighboring town’s newspaper after some customer had left it on a table come closing time. Fate had made him flip through its pages rather than throw it out. And there, smiling at him from the front of Section C was the answer to his wildest fantasies.

He clipped the photo and was waiting for his computer to finish scanning it. “A school teacher huh?” he said, studying how her luscious body was ready to burst through her confining skirt and blouse. “Kinky.”

TBC