Darcy

Story Info
A stranger in the bushes forces her to surrender.
1.4k words
4.13
146.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darcy hurried across the square; she was already late and did not want to ponder what might happen if she arrived home even later. Sam’s voice on the phone earlier repeated in her mind.

“Don’t be late, Darcy,” he warned. “I have a surprise for you and it won’t wait.” Darcy shivered thinking of past times Sam had warned her and she had disobeyed. Her nipples tightened with memory. The surprise was inconsequential; Darcy hardly gave it a thought as she hurried her thoughts mainly on Sam’s reaction to her lateness.

She was rounding a corner by the now quiet and deserted theater building that specialized in cheap children’s matinees. The corner of the brick building was softened by overgrown hedges that grew nearly six feet tall in places. Darcy was thinking of the time she had “accidentally” burnt supper, when she was suddenly grabbed and dragged into the bushes.

Gloved hands made short, rough work of gagging and blindfolding her and she found herself pressed back to front with a man. She knew it was a man, there was no mistaking the hard cock bound by his jeans against her thin skirt-clad ass. Darcy’s head swam as the implications of that erection and her blindness caught up with her.

Fear tripped her heart as her hands were bound in front of her and hooked to the wall by a hook she was sure no one knew was there. No one but this man.

He was still behind her and Darcy tried to swallow her fear. There was no action to take, she was tied and bound, the streets, while bustling during the day in the commercial district, were deserted this time of night.

She tried to press herself against the wall; hard brick met her things as the hands covered in smooth leather reached around and slowly unbuttoned her shirt freeing her full breasts. The chill air hit them, pebbling her nipples. Darcy held her breath as the hands moved to cup her breasts. Something pricked at Darcy’s mind, a familiarity, but the cool glide of the leather over her distended nipples caused her to suck in her breath.

The hands and the man seemed gentle but firm. She knew what he wanted and she nearly screamed in frustration as her body, so recently aroused by thoughts of Sam at home waiting for her, began to respond. The adrenaline pumping through her veins took on a different path and despite her fear, Darcy felt her breasts swell with desire and her cunt begin to get wet.

The gloves caressed her breasts then drifted low to pull her hips back against the man. Darcy fought to not press against the fullness of his cock, but her body betrayed her. She could feel her body respond and she pulled against her bonds.

She was no longer afraid of the man. She was more afraid of herself. She was afraid she would actually like the sexual assault that was sure to get more invasive.

A moan caught in her throat as the man’s mouth sucked gently at her neck then bit her. He was dragging her skirt up her legs; the feel of the fabric against her chilled skin was heightened and sensual in her blind captivity. Then there was a hand in the melting hotness of her pussy that was needy and waiting. A bare hand, no glove. One arm angled across her, anchoring her to the solid body behind her and the hand opened her. One long finger entered her, swift and sure.

Darcy’s cry was muffled by the gag. She drew a deep breath, catching a familiar sent on the air. The smell of spices and soap, but then it was gone and the fingers were making her pant with longing. Need for that rock hard cock pressed against her now bare ass. The man took his time, teased her, his fingers slipping over her hot, wet pussy with confidence. Bringing her just to the breaking point, and then subsiding. He did this twice, a third time, all the while his other hand caressed her breasts and his mouth and tongue worked her neck.

Darcy lost all thought of everything but cumming when he left her standing alone and panting on the brink for the fourth time. She growled in frustration when his hands left her and the solid warmth of his body was no longer pressed against her. All thoughts of fear and willingness were pressed aside. Darcy needed and wanted and freed her desires. Se surrendered control with a soft mewling sound.

Just as suddenly as he left the man was back, pressing her against the building. Darcy cried as rough brick met bare breasts, thighs and belly. Cried in pleasure as the gloved fingers worked their magic and this time, when he pressed against her, there were no clothing restrictions.

Darcy would have begged if she could, but she didn’t need to as the hard cock pushed into her fast, to the hilt.

She bit down on her gag, her jaws aching and pressed back against the cock inside her. Gloved hands gripped her hips as the thrusts began, hard and sure. She heard flesh hit flesh and silently urged him on.

He laughed and there was a ring to the muffled chuckle that pricked her ear, then he increased his pace until he was slamming into her faster and harder and Darcy’s mind blurred. Her breasts scrapped against the worn brick, but not enough to bring blood. Her legs were spread, toes barely touching the ground as each thrust brought her up and his fingers gripping her hips pulled her against him.

Darcy’s moans were barely muffled by the gag. She was close, so close when the blinding speed slowed to a deliberate, leisurely pace. His cock scraped back and forth across the hypersensitive flesh of her pussy, one, twice, three times. He paused, nearly completely out for a beat, then surged into her brutally.

Darcy screamed as her legs buckled and her body convulsed around his cock as waves of her orgasm hit her. Yet he thrust into her still and several more mini-orgasms tremored through her aching cunt before he grunted and hot cum filled her dripping pussy.

Darcy was half hanging by her hands, half leaning against the wall panting for breath when he slid from her. There was rustling as he re-zipped his pants. The tender fingers removed the gag and unhooked her bound hands. Darcy wilted against the wall dazed and exhausted as a hand lifted her hair and kissed her neck. Then he was gone.

Several minutes later, Darcy was slumped on the ground coming back to reality. She removed the blindfold and worked at her bonds. Then she stopped and collected herself. She had to get home, had to get back to Sam, had to make him believe something other than the truth. Darcy barely recognized that she didn’t feel any guilt or regret. She fixed her clothes and stepped out of the bushes.

Same was waiting for her when she let herself in. Candles were lit everywhere and Darcy was grateful for the dim light. She turned to put her purse on the table and Sam came up behind her. Darcy stiffened involuntarily, but relaxed as Sam’s familiar scent enveloped her. He pulled her back loosely to him and swept her hair aside and kissed her neck.

“You were late,” he said softly.

“I know, I…” Darcy stopped in mid-explanation, the kiss on her neck registering in her mind. Sam pressed her against her when he felt her go still. Pressed himself into her ass, pressed her against the table.

“Did you like my surprise, Darcy?” he asked in sweet tones as his lips caressed her ear.

Mute from shock, Darcy merely nodded.

“You didn’t know it was me, yet you still loved it, didn’t you?” He demanded “You loved the stranger’s cock didn’t you, Slut?!” he hissed softly. He turned her quickly, her shirt coming off in his hands. He kissed the raw spots on her breasts from the bricks. Her eyes were wide as she met his, her body thrilling to his touch, her mind rejoicing that the unknown, but so desired, had turned out to be Sam.

Darcy dropped her eyes meekly from his. “I am sorry, Sam.” She whispered.

He laughed, “Slut, I should punish you. But I won’t.” Sam raised her face up until she looked into his eyes. He kissed her lips gently. “I am so proud of you, darling.” He smiled and caressed her cheek. “You surrender so sweetly.”

He stepped away, taking her hand and pulling her along to the bedroom. “Come along so that I may reward you for your perfect performance.”

Darcy followed Sam into the candlelit bedroom silently, shedding her skirt and shoes along the way. Her exhaustion was forgotten in anticipation of her “reward”.