Dare 03

Story Info
Julie's adventure in a biker bar.
3k words
4.09
170k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,483 Followers

Dare three differed from the first two in that it took place in the dark of night, whereas before Julie Duncan had been dared to piss herself in public and to flash her body in a public park during the day this third one specifically called for her to act out his dare at night time. Twelve midnight to be exact. But let's rewind to eleven shall for the beginning of this dare.

The bar was called Buddy's and was a pretty gaudy looking venue to Julie as she stopped outside it and took in it's exterior. This wasn't a part of town she was very familiar with but she knew enough to know it was in the 'rougher' area and it had a reputation as a biker bar. That frightened Julie a little as she wasn't at all used to those kinds of nights out. Still that was part of the Dare and having survived and conquered the first two she was not going to be beaten now.

"Wear the clothes that you will receive in the post on Thursday when you go to the bar on Saturday night. I'm sure they'll fit and suit you, they are very slutty, after all!"

Just as the e-mail said a parcel arrived on Thursday and she was wearing the four items of clothing right now. They were, in order: a tight, white blouse with no buttons meaning that Julie had to tie it at the bottom in a knot, this allowed a large expanse of bare midriff and cleavage to be on display at all times. A pair of extremely short blue, denim shorts. A pair of white, lacy panties. And a pair of white heels. Entering the bar she felt totally out of place, especially when almost to a person the bar was filled with black leather wearing, hairy, beer swilling individuals (and that was just the women!).

As you could imagine everything seemed to stop when Julie strutted sexily into the bar and every pair of eyes seemed to focus on her for a few uncomfortable seconds as she made her way to the bar to ask for a dry white wine. There were a number of salacious comments muttered too but Julie didn't quite hear them as she waited on the barman figuring out where the hell the wine was stored. As Julie stood at the bar waiting she was aware of a hulking figure sidling up next to her and with the barman still busy searching she heard this whispered to her.

"I'm Barbara, the table's over there at the back of the bar, get your sweet little ass over there once you get your drink."

And with that the large woman moved away as Julie gulped nervously.

The e-mail had continued after giving Julie instructions on her clothing for the night.

"Go to the bar and order as girlie a drink as you can think of, something totally out of place in a bar like that. As you're at the bar Barb will make contact with you. For the rest of the time you are in the bar you will obey everything that Barb tells you to do. Everything. Absolutely everything. That is Dare Three."

Julie took the wine and moved through the crowded bar (ignoring the gropes and comments as she went) until she was at the pool table that Barbara and a male biker were having a game at. Barbara smashed in a long black to win the game in impressive fashion before looking up and pointing out Julie.

"There she is boys, can you believe this little tramp had the audacity to say she would whip my ass at pool. Little bitch even challenged me to a strip down match, loser of each frame takes off an item of clothing until they're naked! Can you believe it!"

Julie went bright red with embarrassment, she couldn't play pool to save herself and Barbara looked like a real hustler. She also had a look about her that merely stripping off was not all that would be on the cards that night. Embarrassing prospect or not, Julie found the thought of what was to come extremely exciting and remembering how each of her two previous Dares had finished with her having a mind blowing orgasm she could readily believe this night would end no differently. Things moved real fast from that point, Barbara made sure there were a crowd of bikers round as she and Julie took up their cues and made the announcement again as to what the stipulations were. The first frame kicked in and the strangest thing occurred Barbara proceeded to lose the first frame by accidentally potting the black at the wrong time. Julie had won and Barbara the biker seemed non-plussed to be removing her leather jacket to reveal a loose black mesh vest underneath that clearly showed Barbara was not wearing a bra (in fact her nipples protruded through the mesh) and that she had a pair of truly mammoth, pendulous breasts. The guys cheered and Julie wondered if she could get lucky again.

Indeed she could but by the time Barbara had lost the third frame in exactly the same manner as the first two and had removed her biker boots and biker trousers to reveal she wasn't wearing any underwear Julie and everybody else was aware she had thrown the first games and was just toying with Julie. But she wasn't from that point onwards, indeed Barbara cut quite the figure in just her vest, her large hairy black bush of a pussy on display for all as she moved around the table expertly and potted ball after ball in the fourth game to easily beat Julie. She pointed to Julie and cockily said:

"Come on then babe, you've been teasing us all night let's see a little more, eh?"

To which Julie kicked off her white shoes and played on bare foot, much to everyone's annoyance, but her strip was not going to be delayed much longer. The next game was a complete whitewash and this time Julie had no option but to untie, then remove her blouse and reveal her gorgeously pert breasts to the baying crowd of bikers. She felt a thrill through her body as she bent over the baize to start the next game and her naked breast touched the smooth cloth.

Julie felt incredibly strange -- she was half naked in front of a baying, drooling mob of unruly bikers yet she was so turned on and the bikers themselves, despite their variety of comments and wolf whistles weren't doing anything more than watching. But then Julie didn't know Barbara's reputation, both for providing great erotic entertainment in the bar and for dealing harshly with anyone that interfered with her 'business'.

Barb was showing off now, her earlier loses shown for the fakes they were. She wiped the floor with Julie once more and Julie was required to literally peel (they were that tight) her denim shorts off as the jukebox boomed out Motorhead's Ace of Spades. Julie felt so dirty doing this, like she was a stripper in a club and she was left to play the next game in only her white panties. That proved to just as simple for Barbara to win and as the black ball descended into the corner pocket it became apparent that Julie's strip tease would need to be completed. The circle of folks around the table began to clap enthusiastically and Barb grabbed Julie's hand and unceremoniously told her to get up on top of the pool table and complete her strip. She would be unable to hide from a single set of eyes in the place. She stood there looking over her demanding audience (there must have been upwards of 50 bikers watching on) and hooked her hands into the sides of her panties and lowered them right down to the baize until they were around her ankles and she kicked them off into the crowd. She stood up, as naked as the day she was born and wondered what the hell would happen now and was desperate to make herself cum. But as her hand reached down to her glistening pussy it was stopped abruptly by Barbara's podgy hand.

"Leave it for now, babe, here help me up there."

So Julie was left frustrated as she helped Barbara up onto the pool table beside her. The big woman dwarfed her by a few inches and when she placed her hands on Julie's pale shoulders she easily managed to push Julie to her knees before her. Barbara then tore off her mesh vest top so that she was also stark naked, her massive breasts wobbling free and spun the top above her head.

"Who want's to see this prissy little bitch eat a REAL woman out?"

It was of course a rhetorical question but the bar exploded in cheers of encouragement anyway as Barb wrapped the top behind Julie's neck and pulled her face right into the wild bush of black hairs between her legs. Being the promiscuous minx that she was Julie had been with women before (both with and without men involved) but they had always been good looking women like Julie and none serious lesbians, much more what was termed 'lipstick lesbians' and she liked cock too much to ever seriously consider being with another woman properly. So all her previous experiences counted for precious little as her face was pressed against this big, butch woman's pussy in front of the baying mob. Julie was nearly overcome by the god awful smell, clearly Barbara was not high on personal hygiene. Nor on trimming her pussy hair, it was a mess and when Julie opened her mouth at Barbara's instruction she nearly gagged at the feel of her mouth being filled with the wiry, black hair.

"Come on bitch, you lost the game so you can make me cum!" shouted the victor and she leaned over to slap Julie hard on the ass to encourage her further.

Julie's mind was split. Yes, this was absolutely the most degrading and humiliating thing she had ever done in her life. To eat out a fat, disgusting biker dyke in public like this was beyond her most debauched imaginings. But she was also extremely turned on, and she knew it was because she had to do all this to meet her dare and the man behind it. Plus she was discovering that her dark, kinky side seemed to know no bounds and so it was that Julie braced herself then stuck her tongue out as far into Barbara's fleshy pussy as it would go and she began to eat her out with an absolute passion! Julie reached her arms around to grab hold of Barb's flabby ass cheeks and licked that hairy pussy for all she was worth, up and down, side to side, as deep as she could go and Barbara very clearly was loving it. So much so that after just a few minutes of that action Barbara pushed Julie's face away from her pussy, played briefly with it herself and then ejaculated all over Julie's surprised face. She was a real squirter and Julie's face was covered in warm, clear liquid in seconds and it ran down her breasts to the baize below as Barbara flicked at her clit to get the last of it out and into Julie's open mouth. But that was only the start, Barbara quickly recovered and demanded of another biker chick at the side of the table.

"Sally get the Harley, I reckon she's ready for a good hard fuck!"

With that Barbara was handed a large strap on dildo and the crowd cheered even more as she stepped into the harness and set about affixing it. Julie grinned as she looked behind her and saw what she was about to get, alright is wasn't a real cock but right about then all she needed was something inside her, filling her up, fucking her to what she knew must be a mighty climax. So when she felt the tip of the dildo prodding at her anus she could not help but be disappointed and Barbara took hold of Julie's hair as she mounted her doggy style and hissed down at her.

"You're not getting to cum yet girly, got a lot more to do before you earn that!" then she plunged in and began to roughly ass fuck Julie atop the pool table, her every pounding stroke appaulded and cheered by the bikers as Julie struggled to cope with such a hard and fast ass fuck. Five minutes of that was enough for Julie and she felt ultimate relief when the dildo was finally plucked from her ass but then she was spun round and faced with the prospect of that thing that had been so deep in her ass only seconds ago at eye level.

"Lick it clean Julie, lick my cock clean" demanded Barbara.

Do whatever Barbara tells you to do. Whatever.

She could not believe how low she was sinking but she obediently opened her mouth and allowed Barbara to slide the plastic cock right along her tongue and let her begin to face fuck Julie with it.

Uuuurgh! It was horrible! Julie could taste her own ass and everybody looking on knew it and were laughing and shouting about it. Barbara gripped the top of Julie's hair and pulled it so that Julie was looking up at her and winked conspiratorially at her.

"You're certainly a bad girl, babe" she whispered down to her as she slid the plastic in and out of her throat.

When Barbara finally plucked the strap on from Julie's mouth Julie fell forward on the pool table and lay there on all fours waiting to see what this tough biker would do to her next. Barb produced the black ball from her pocket and handed it to Julie.

"Stick that in your pussy, all the way in."

Julie took the heavy ball in her hand and to the delight of all she reached down, pressed it against her soaking pussy lips and pushed it all the way inside her. It felt damn good being filled up like that.

"This is the last part of the dare babe, then I'll take you home. Kneel there with the ball inside you and make yourself cum by playing with yourself, all the time I'm going to be standing up here pissing on you and you need to keep that pretty mouth of yours open too. Ready for that?"

Too much. That was way too much for Julie. But then why was she so aroused? Why did she want to pass this dare and reach the next more than anything on this world at that point in time? And why did she obediently nod at Barbara and let her mouth fall open, nice and wide?

The hefty biker laughed and thrust her pelvis out towards the kneeling bimbo so that her pussy was just inches from Julie's mouth. Barbara had not visited the toilet since six that afternoon and had drunk plenty of beer since then. She was actually used to pissing like this as often she would just use the urinals in the men toilets and piss into them while standing chatting to them. But Julie Duncan's pretty little face made just the best urinal Barbara had ever encountered and she took a proffered bottle of beer and started to slosh it down her throat and began to strain her bladder as Julie furiously rubbed at her clit. There timing was slightly out, more due to how close Julie was to cumming already and it only took a few seconds of fiddling for her to climax, feeling the pool ball inside her being pushed out of her pussy and onto the green baize totally slick with her cum as more squirted out on the table, only then did the yellow liquid burst forth from Barbara's own pussy.

What a flow it was. It came out like a yellow stream at Julie's open mouth, almost a perfect aim so that although Julie was able not to swallow some by using her tongue as a shield a fair amount got around it and ran down her throat. Julie gagged after a few seconds, the urine was beet flavoured and not sweet at all but a look at Barbara and the baying crowd made her all the more determined to meet her dare -- her challenger must surely be in the crowd somewhere looking on.

The flow was too hard and too fast for Julie's mouth to cope and it was soon not only rushing down her throat but also sloshing down her front, over her perfect breasts and down her thighs to further darken the green baize. Barbara was nothing if not a showperson and she knew the longer and harder she could piss would get the crowd going even more so her piss from start to finish last just under a minute and by the time she had dried up to barely a dribble Julie was exhausted, her jaw ached from being open so long and her belly was filled with the larger woman's piss. Finally, she fell face forward on the pool table and lay there as Barbara took her bow.

After a few moments recovery Barbara jumped down off the table and pulled her clothes back on, of Julie's outfit there was no sign, it had disappeared into the mob of bikers, no doubt as someone's keepsake. But if Julie was in any way scared as she pressed herself up onto her elbows on the piss soaked pool table she needn't have been. Barb easily cleared a path and with Julei over her shoulder she led the naked girl from the bar and dumped her on Barb's motorbike.

From there it was a cold but exciting ride home, riding behind Barbara wearing not a stitch of clothing and when the biker dropped her off it was long after 2 in the morning. Still Julie checked her in box and was excited to find her fourth and penultimate dare awaiting her...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,483 Followers