Dare 05

Story Info
Julie's challenger is revealed.
1.5k words
4.39
87.1k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,481 Followers

"The fifth and final Dare I have set you Julie is really quite simple. No public humiliation this time, it's all going to be very private. On Saturday night you are going to leave your front door unlocked and off the latch. Then if you want to meet my dare you are going to head up to your bedroom and undress completely. In the post on Friday you will receive a package with two pairs of handcuffs and two pairs of ankle cuffs, plus a specially designed blindfold. At seven o'clock on the Saturday evening, with the door left as instructed and you naked you will affix the cuffs to each corner of your bed. You will click the ankle cuffs on first then position the blindfold so you cannot see a thing, then you will put your wrists in the hand cuffs and manoeuvre them locked. Don't worry I have the key. That is dare five, once I arrive the real fun will begin."

Julie had been lying there for fifteen minutes, it felt like hours. Her arms ached, they were too stretched. Her mind raced. Had this been a terrible mistake? Or was she about to experience the greatest sexual experience of her life? Was that a noise downstairs?

Being restrained like this and so completely in the dark as this ingenious blindfold allowed seemed to heighten Julie's senses past their normal point. Yes, she was sure it was a noise coming from downstairs. But what if it wasn't him? What if it was an intruder and they discovered her helpless like this? My god what was she doing?

But what if it was him?

She lay there tense, waiting for the next five minutes, hardly daring to breathe. Her body was stretched and taut and sensitive to every draft of air that passed over it and her pussy was wet, so wet and desperate to be touched but of course she could get anywhere near it. And always at the back of her mind was the very real fear that no-one would come, that she would be left like this and while assuredly someone would check up on her after a couple of days the prospect of being discovered like this by either her mother or sister or brother was not very appealing.

Another ten minutes passed and then surely a creak from downstairs and then definitely the noise of her front door being both closed and locked! Julie braced herself and held her breathe once more.

A further 10 minutes passed without event. No further sound or sense reached Julie as she lay there immobile. No doubt, she thought, her mystery man was checking out her house. But her mind could not help but wonder if he were already rifling though her drawers downstairs in readiness of playing her for a fool. And then she felt a finger touch her thigh.

She nearly jumped out of her skin in fright. She had not heard him enter the room at all. The touch moved swiftly to her wet pussy and explored it at length, rubbing its lips, probing roughly inside and coming away completely slick with Julie's juices. Unseen by her the finger was then thrust up to her nose so she could breathe in her thick aroma of sex. It was like being one step behind for Julie, no sooner had she come to the realisation of what she was smelling than it was taken away and she felt him get up onto the bed and his bare legs straddle her stomach. A stomach that right then was full of butterflies. What on earth was she allowing to happen?

She could feel his stiff, wet cock slap between her breasts and knew he must be naked atop her, her body shivered with the thrill and anticipation of it. She felt him slide his body forward, his cock buried in her breast flesh and give himself a tit wank from her, using his hands to push her breasts together seeing as how they were stretched out by the positioning of her arms. Still he made no noise. After a few blissful moments of feeling his thick cock (and it felt oh so big) slide and slip between her tits she then sensed him re-position himself again and before she knew it she felt the tip of his cock at her mouth. Without a moments hesitation she opened her lips and let it enter. As the slick, musky length slid inside her mouth and filled it up until she felt his hairy balls on her chin she also felt him re-position again so that his knees were either side of her face and without warning he began to really fuck her mouth.

He still made little noise as he picked up his pace, thrusting his dick to the back of Julie's throat and probing even deeper and she had to wonder was this really the man who had been challenging her so much these past few weeks.

Julie could do little more than lie there and try to manage her face fucking, it wasn't as if she could move to alter the angle of entry or anything and that restriction simultaneously scared her and aroused her. She felt claustrophobic, her head trapped as it was between his thighs his arms either side of her two as he continued to thrust his penis into her gasping, drooling mouth.But just as she was starting to fully accommodate that monster in her mouth she got an even bigger surprise -- a tongue lapping suddenly at her pussy!

Her body jolted at the realisation that someone else was here. It had to be because the guy fucking her face was facing forward, no doubt, and unless he was a contortionist there was no physical way he could be licking her pussy as well. She felt soft hands on her lower stomach, the fingers prying her pussy lips apart to give greater access to the tongue. From the smoothness of their hands and cheeks (which were pressed against Julie's inner thighs) it had to be a woman down there she thought. Not that she had too much time to think, what with her head being jolted up and down with each vigorous push of the hard cock in her mouth. The woman's tongue probed deep within her pussy and Julie was struck by what an amazing sensation it was to be eaten out while being face fucked. Then the cock was plucked from her mouth and she was able to catch her breath (albeit around having her cheeks and chin slapped by the hard dick as the guy continued to kneel over her face). The he stopped and turned around so he was facing down her body, Julie could feel his hard dick resting on her chest, his heavy balls on her chin and his hairy ass descending right the way down onto her mouth. She knew immediately that she was being dared to lick his asshole, and she was up for the challenge.

As the guys ass cheeks engulfed Julie's face she pushed her hard worked tongue out and began to eagerly lick at him, first his hairy cheeks and working her way down until the tip of her tongue met puckered asshole. She felt so dirty and nasty doing this to what could be anyone in the world, at least he seemed to be in quite good shape, not too fat or heavy as he sat on her face. Oh god she wanted so much to be ashamed of what she was doing but she didn't she just tongue fucked her mystery man's asshole and revelled in the expert head she was being given as well.

And then both activities came to an abrupt halt. His ass was lifted from her face, the tongue removed from out of her sopping wet pussy. She was disappointed but only for a moment as it quickly became evident that they were just changing places and this time rather than a tongue entering Julie's pussy it was the cock she had so recently had driven into her mouth. She gave a gasp of pleasure but that was instantly muffled as a wet, shaven pussy descended up her face, demanding to be eaten out.

This tryst continued, Julie relishing having her pussy filled by his large cock while at the same time sucking on the clit in her mouth, it was deliciously debauched and she equally hoped she would see and never see the couple she was doing this with. And then she felt her pussy flood with warm cum, he had cum inside her, he had no protection, she was such a filthy slut, was there no limits to her sexual desires. And then the pussy above her exploded in her mouth, the thick taste of female cum invading her as the girl finally made a noise, squeals of ecstasy above her.

But all Julie wanted to know was would she get to cum? She was ready to explode herself when finally the blindfold was removed and she found herself staring into the eyes of first her brother, Paul and her sister Lisa. Now this was a surprise...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,481 Followers