Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeverSmart
NeverSmart
154 Followers

"I'm going to cum," I stammered, breathing as if I were sprinting.

"Oh my God! Don't stop!" Amy gasped, pulling me savagely in to her with each thrust of her fingers.

Crossing the threshold of control, I rocked forward heavily as my muscles began contracting intensely.

With a groan, I let go and exploded inside Amy, spilling forth gushes of cum.

My dick pulsed and my rectum clenched around her fingers sending ripples of pleasure through my core.

Amy held her breath as her orgasm took hold bare seconds after mine.

Biting her lip, she shuddered beneath me, eyes shut tight. Amy's pussy constricted my shaft and her ass held on to my fingers.

Then, taking a deep breath, the tension that held Amy motionless was gone.

"Oh my God," Amy gasped, taking in a lung full of air.

Releasing Amy's leg, I remained inside Amy collapsing on top of her.

Both of us started to laugh spontaneously sharing our mutual contentment and sense of accomplishment.

"Oh, Matty. That was good," Amy sighed as I finally found the strength to pry myself up again..

"That was awesome! Matty. Amy. You guys are seriously fucking hot together," Jessica exclaimed excitedly.

"I fucking came too!" Jessica laughed.

I had understandably forgotten we had an audience, but now I felt very aware of the fact.

A momentary impulse to roll off Amy was halted by a reassuring squeeze.

"Don't be embarrassed," Amy said. "You were...incredible."

"Oh, I wasn't, but thanks. I hope it was good. I know it was for me," I bumbled, now truly embarrassed by my sister's compliment.

"Matty, believe me, it was," Amy assured me.

Hearing a commotion from Amy's phone, both Amy and I turned to look at its screen.

"Aww, crap! I have to go guys," Jessica swore.

"Sorry Matty. I guess Amy will have to dare you again. Bye Amy. I'll text you later," Jessica said hurriedly.

"Bye Jessica," Amy shouted boisterously.

"Bye Jess," I called out and with that Jessica, blowing a quick kiss good-bye, was gone.

With our spectator gone, it seemed like an appropriate time to withdraw, even though I was still hard.

"That was a great dare Matty...even if it was a quick," she sighed sounding disappointed.

Knowing in an instant that her comment might be misinterpreted, Amy added, "Not that I needed any more time to...you know, orgasm. I did that!"

"I meant the dare was quick," she clarified.

"You barely got a chance to do anything to me. Poor Matty," Amy said pouting.

Giving Amy a kiss on the cheek, I said, "Oh, I'm pretty happy with my dare."

"Aww, Matty. You're so sweet. Now, get off me. I'm leaking," she said, giving me a playful push.

Watching Amy delicately try to get up off the bed was amusing.

"Shit Matty. How much did you cum?" she exclaimed, snatching up her shorts and wiping between her thighs.

"Sorry. I guess I was a little excited. Do you need a towel?" I laughed.

Wearing a wicked, knowing grin, Amy sat back down on the bed.

"Why don't you take care of the video stuff and meet me in the shower?" she suggested, still grinning.

"We can discuss your next two dares," Amy finished, as she stood up.

Slightly confused, I asked, "Two dares? I thought it was your turn?"

Collecting her t-shirt and iPhone, she walked past me and stood in the doorway.

"I still owe you one hundred and twenty dollars. That's two dares. Sixty dollars a dare, right?" Amy reasoned.

The thought of two more dares sent a surge of blood to groin and a tingle down my spine.

"What if I want the money instead?" I countered smirking.

"Let's face it Matty. We both know I'm never going to have the money to pay you back," she replied, returning my smirk.

"But all of sudden, I want to be a good sister and pay you back," Amy said, doing her best to hold back a giggle.

Moving from device to device, a fingertip shutting each down in seconds, I finished my circuit coming to stand before Amy.

Sharing another cheeky grin, a thought suddenly occurred to me.

"Ames, does this mean it's going to cost me sixty bucks every time I dare you to do something?" I asked hoping I had not established a costly precedent.

"Matty. I'm suggesting that instead of taking my turns, I sell them to you," Amy replied.

Her explanation brought a smile to my face and a small sense of relief.

Pressing a finger to my chest, Amy said, "But, I would totally be worth it."

Taking her hand in mine, I lead Amy in the direction of the shower.

"I think I'm getting a bargain either way," I said.

"Oh, Matty. Flattery will get you everywhere."

NeverSmart
NeverSmart
154 Followers