Dare at the State Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frankland
frankland
14 Followers

"Oka-" is all she managed to get out before I brought my hand down on her right cheek, just as hard as the first time. She gasped and her entire body just shuddered. She put a hand out on the seat to steady herself, and I could see her knees starting to buckle.

"Easy there, tiger." I told Rachel as I put a hand on the side of her ass. I grazed the pink hand print covering most of her cheek and she moaned softly, seemingly losing the small amount of composure she'd just gained.

I lightly patted Rachel's ass and she went back to her seat, still idly rubbing herself and smiling dreamily.

"You are going to have to teach Guy a thing or two on how to spank." She said, and laughed. "I think he worries that he might hit me too hard. You obviously don't share that same concern."

I smiled and focused my attention back on Ellie. She was making a face equivalent to tapping her fingers, waiting for me to figure it out.

"There is no pouting in this car. Especially when you have been having sex this whole time." I said.

"You may or may not have noticed that I haven't come yet." Ellie said, matter of fact.

"Is that so?" I told her. "We just might have to remedy that."

"You're fucking right we do. We don't have all day up here, you know. The ride's probably going to start back up any minute. Get to it!" She yelled.

I reached down, took an ass cheek with each hand, and started lifting her up and dropping her down on my lap.

"Play with your tits." I told her, and she complied, grabbing as much as she could hold with each hand, twisting a nipple between her fingers, bringing the other nipple up to her mouth to run her tongue across it.

"Goddamn, you two just go right at it." Rachel chimed in. Ellie ignored her and continued to play with her tits and focus on the task at hand. I started lifting her up and dropping her down a little faster, and at the same time thrusting up as she came down. I built up to a steady rhythm, with a slapping every time I slammed into her. She dropped a hand down to start rubbing her clit.

"Your ass, my god, it's shaking each time he slams his cock into you. His balls are tightening up. You've got him close, sis." Rachel observed from behind. "That's almost enough to get me going again."

And then I felt it. I checked Ellie's hands, one was still on her tit, and the other was tending to her clit. So where was the hand on my balls coming from? I must have had a hell of a look on my face to get Ellie to notice.

"You alright, baby?" She asked.

"Yeah, just keep fucking me, baby." I told her, trying to regain my composure. The hand squeezed lightly, then almost let go, then squeezed again. Rachel was massaging my balls, and as a bonus being discrete enough about it for her sister not to notice, even though she just about had to be landing on it each time.

"You guys'd better hurry it up there. You're not gonna be stuck here all day, and you don't want blue balls, do you?" She squeezed for emphasis when she said the word balls.

"You need a little help?" I asked Ellie, looking her right in the eyes.

"What do you have in mind?" She asked me with a deviant smile. I put my finger up to her mouth, and she started to suck on it, more and more until it she had the whole thing in her mouth, working it like it as a little cock. I pulled it away, then down and around to her little asshole. I pulled her ass apart with one hand and started working her ass with the other. Rachel gasped from behind.

"In the ass? You dirty bitch!" She mock-yelled at her sister. "Letting him work your ass like that. You should be ashamed!"

"Oh, I am. I usually have him spank me for it." She started to laugh, but then I pressed the tip of my finger in her ass and her entire body, pussy and all tensed up very quickly, and then very slowly pulsed back to a relaxed state.

"Your turn." Ellie said.

"Yeah, buddy, it's your turn!" Said Rachel from behind, giving my balls a light tug.

Ellie slowed down, pulling herself up until she only had the tip, then she dropped back down, taking her time. I started to press my finger deeper into her ass, then pulled her leg up to support her. She pulled herself up, with a railing along the roof of the cab and I started fucking her, building up a loud clap each time, in rapid succession. She started to moan, and Rachel continued to massage my balls harder and faster.

I could feel myself getting close, my cock felt like it was twice as big as usual and about to blow up. I fucked her fast and faster, and my cock slipped out just as I came, which would usually potentially ruin an orgasm, but a small, unfamiliar hand quickly replaced the pussy it just popped out of and that hand finished the job, milking every little bit out of me. She pulled her hand away just as Ellie collapsed in my lap.

"I'm afraid to look behind me." Ellie said as her head came to rest on my shoulder. "What does it look like? Is my sister covered in your come?" I paused to look the situation over. Her sister was sitting with her knees up, feet on the seat with her, licking my come off her hand.

"No, looks like she managed to avoid getting sprayed. She's got her legs pulled up and most of its on the floor." At that, Rachel took one come-covered finger and rubbed her erect little nipple into small circles. My cock throbbed one last gob of come out. Her sister winked, put her hand down, and then smiled at Ellie as she turned around to survey the situation for herself.

"Good thing. Because, you know, this isn't a weird enough story already." Ellie said. I don't know if it was the sense of elation after coming that made us not notice the car had started moving again, but we realized the end of the ride was suddenly approaching us. We didn't have a lot of time to get straightened out, but we threw our clothes on, and they used my underwear to clean up the place.

We tried to find something to stare at outside the cab for the rest of the ride, then just as we were approaching the guy who was going to open our door, Rachel started laughing. We were confused, and she shook it off and said, "I'll tell you in a second."

We had no choice to comply, so we just figured she wanted to wait until after we got out of earshot of employees.

One of the ride operators popped the lock on the door and opened it. Ellie was closest to the door and hopped out. She thanked the operator and started to walk away. I was on my way out when Rachel cut in front of me and stopped.

"I have a question." Rachel told the operator.

"Ma'am," he asked her, "You have to get off the ride."

"Just one thing first, okay?" She asked,

"Fine, what?" He replied, very impatient, definitely annoyed.

"What would you think about letting us take a ride back?" She asked him.

"What?" I asked her, wondering how we were going to get Ellie back in the car and why this guy would consider letting us ride again for free.

"Wha-" He began to ask the same question, then stopped when he saw she was squatting in front of him, skirt pulled up and exposing herself to him. She ran her finger along her slit, then looked him in the eye.

"Pretty please?" She asked, coy.

"Holy shit! Jesus! That's..." He trailed off, eyes glazing over and yet, still walking along with the moving car. "Fine. Just sit down. I'll just tell them you got separated from your family. Just be cool."

"How are we going to get Ellie back in here? Where is she at?" Rachel only smiled.

"Are you fucking kidding me? How do you think this is going to go over?" I asked her, baffled.

"I guess we'll find out." She said, maintaining eye contact with our very attentive ride operator. He followed us all the way around and as we took off we found Ellie, waiting for us outside the ride. She spotted us, then made herself to look very put out. She shook her fist at us, then started calling.

"Watch, this is the best part." I looked down and watched Ellie reach inside her purse and come out with my phone. Then Rachel's phone. We were out of touch and just about out of sight. I turned to Rachel and, not surprisingly, she was already naked again.

"Get it out." She demanded, growing impatient quickly as she reached over and down my pants to grab ahold of my quickly growing cock. "I'm going to make it my bitch."

frankland
frankland
14 Followers
12