Dare by Moonlight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Her hand cupped his balls and held them as his penis pistoned into her. The breathy whisperings, the sudden stimulation of his balls and the slippery, sliding motion of his cock brought Greg to the crisis.

"Wow!" He exclaimed as the ejaculation began, splashing into Tansia.

"Oooh, I can feel you coming," she breathed into his ear, "lots and lots, there's a good boy."

Not as much as in the lake actually; not as long or as in such quantity but the sensations and pleasure of being within Tansia... well!

They lay together in the tent, naked, sweaty and not a little sticky.

"What on Earth was in that drink, Tansia?"

"Green M&Ms all whizzed up." Again that giggle Greg so liked to hear. "No, not really; chocolate, oysters, bananas, asparagus spears all blended into a delicious..."

"Be serious Tansia."

"Phallus Erectus Purpurae, I think."

"What?"

"A mushroom, a fungi used by the princesses of the Stiffi Tribe; picked before ripe and used as a dildo to excite their libido. It had the bonus that the residue caused any man who fucked them to stay hard. No premature ejaculations for them - no such thing - every ejaculation just a fun, not end thing, as the fucking could go on as long as the princesses wanted. They could do it with more than one man to the same effect; all the men afflicted with the royal standard! You can imagine the power it gave and the fun. All those cocks as hard as iron as long as they wanted or commanded."

Greg lay there not quite believing what Tansia was saying.

On she talked. "I found not having a bra so difficult. I was just all over the place. Boobs bouncing around feeling both uncomfortable and sexy all at the same time. Would it have offended the dare if I had worn a sort of fishnet bra - hiding nothing but restraining? What was it like with that monster erection of yours? You cannot believe how much I wanted to gobble it up as you came towards me across that beach the other side of the lake. I couldn't get over how big and strong it looked and leaking cum to boot. I mean, I know men like to have their cocks complimented but that thing just looked massive and so strong. Fuck, fuck, fuck!! The way it swayed from side to side as you walked. I could not believe how sexy and male you looked walking over that beach. Sooo suggestive! Would it have been more comfortable strapped up?"

"What? Strapped! How?"

"You know. Length of ribbon tied around the base, criss-crossed up the shaft and pulled back and tied hard back around your hips in a bow above your bottom. That'd hold your erection tight against your tummy and stop you bouncing around. Restraining and sooo sexy to see, I expect. We'll try later when you get hard again - get you to walk around the campsite like that. I've got a ribbon for my hair. Will red suit? I'm sure it will! I'll like seeing your cock all bound up and restrained!"

Tansia's hand went to Greg's limp cock and she began to play with it.

"We are members of an elite club you know. Your, or was it my, dare sort of set it up but I had been thinking of a nude walk for a long time. The idea so appealed and turned me on. Being so without protection; just me on my own without clothes or a companion and having to make my nude way in secret across country. It could have been just a forest walk or climbing a mountain but your dare around the lake was just the stimulus I needed. The test of being so turned on but having to restrain from sex was just a further development of the idea. It was a wow wasn't it? I mean, seeing you walk across that beach with that hard-on! Not like now. What a sticky, floppy little wet thing it is! Just look at it! Nice though. Cocks are fun to play with hard or soft. But you were hard on that beach - that was what I call manly!"

"Would others want to do it? Would Jim, would Mikey, would Alan, would Cynthia? Imagine setting them all off in the dark for the test. Cynthia one way: the boys the other. I'd love to see the boys walking with their erections in the moonlight and I'm sure you'd like to see Cynthia with my tail! But would they want to take the test? I can't really see it."

Greg was all serious. "It would be a more feasible thing without the aphrodisiac. You'd never get around in a group - mixed or single sex. You know just what would happen, Tansia!"

"I suppose so. It's a solo thing isn't it? A real endurance test."

"It certainly was - I don't know why I accepted that dare. Well I'd had too much beer and you had made such a thing about me putting my swimming trunks on at the beach that afternoon."

"Well, you did seem to be overly careful about not showing anything. Nobody else was being anything like as cautious and prudish. I mean, you didn't miss it when Cynthia's boob slipped out. "

"Erm... no."

"It is a shame, in a funny sort of way, we do not have a celebratory photograph. It would have been so funny. Me with my tail and you standing with a big cheesy grin and that monster erection. But we couldn't have shown it to anybody could we!"

Greg thought about it. He would love a photo of Tansia without clothes but seeing a picture of himself naked and erect? Well, perhaps, yes, with Tansia. Perhaps not blown up to poster size on his bedroom wall though amusing to have on the reverse of another picture as a secret he could turn around on occasion when he wished to recall the walk with Tansia.

Tansia went on. "Of course a photo of you a little from below standing all male and proud looking out over the countryside would have been rather fun. That big rampant cock the focus of the shot. Yeah, I know what we can do, we could re-create the pictures. If I get my camera and my tail we could walk a little way up the lakeside path, strip and take the photographs - take a lot of them. The others won't be back for hours. I'll have to make sure Jim doesn't see them! Do you think you can get almost as hard again? I'll help - see if I can't suck you up to a full stand with that sooo sexy dribble. See, the idea is having its effect already! Come on, race you to the showers. We'll use the women's - they're bound to be the nicer. There's no one around."

Greg smiled happily at Tansia as his cock grew and soon he found himself running naked and erect right across the grass of the campsite in the bright sunlight chasing after Tansia's naked bottom. An outdoor erection brought on naturally this time, unaided by strange vegetal supplements.

But why had Tansia brought that aphrodisiac with her and where had she got it? Was it from her sister whom, she had said, was something to do with botany or bioscience or that sort of thing? Had she been planning something for Jim and the dare changed things?

The pink bottom ahead of him disappeared through the door of the showers. He would think about Phallus Erectus Purpurae later. The camping holiday with his friends had certainly taken a twist or two he had never, never envisaged.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers