Dare Devils Ch. 01

Story Info
An exhibitionism contest begins.
878 words
4.1
121.7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sodomite
Sodomite
251 Followers

So there we were Driving through the downtown high-rises on our way to our favorite nightclub, when I glance up to the face of one of the buildings holding vast quantities of apartment windows and say, “If we could see into all of those apartments, I wonder how many we would see people doing something kinky or revealing”? “A lot less than you think. Those people don’t know how to have fun like I do”, Gretchen says with a wicked smile on her face as she turns toward me. “Oh and I suppose you are little ms. Adventurous, aren’t you” looking back at her. “You don’t think I’m adventurous? I’m more adventurous than you”, Gretchen responds with an evil look in her beautiful eyes. “You think so do you? It’s a bet then. Who ever can do the most adventurous or kinky thing in public will win.” Gretchen make up the first rule, “You both have to be there. If the other person doesn’t see it, then it never happened.” “Fine. Also if you get caught then it doesn’t count either”, I figure this one would go without saying, but I felt I needed to add to the rules. “What are we playing for” Gretchen asks worried. “A slave for a day” I say without a moments thought to it. “I don’t mean a little sex toy for a few hours either. I mean a SLAVE for a day, anything goes.” “Deal” Gretchen says with an evil grin as we shake on it. What have I gotten myself into?

A few blocks from the club Gretchen decides to start this little game right away. She reaches down rubs her crotch through her tight jeans and then proceeds to take them off. Right in the middle of downtown traffic on a Saturday night, she strips off her jeans and then her panties. Already a couple people have noticed her. I’m already hard from watching her strip. A car slowly passes us with some frat guys in it. One of them notices Gretchen and his jaw drops as she starts to point and tap his buddy on the shoulder. By the time his buddy turns around they are too far past to see anything. Then a Bronco full of drunken college girls pulls up along side of us in traffic. The driver notices Gretchen, and soon the whole vehicle is hooting and hollering at my beautiful passenger. She pays them no mind and positions the crotch of her panties in her hand. She then reaches over to me and holds the thin material under my nose. “Do I smell good?” she asks in a little girl voice. I inhale deeply and almost close my eyes at the lovely smell of her worn panties. “Oh, you don’t even know how good”, I say. At that she takes her panties and sniffs them deeply. Seeing her do this is driving me wild. As she smells her panties I take one hand and pull out my rock solid cock. The girls in the Bronco stop hooting and gasp at the sight of us. Gretchen looks at me and says, “I think they’re too dry and would smell better moist”. At that she starts to lick her dried pussy juices from her panties. Sure enough, the smell was getting thick in the car. “You want another smell,” she asks as she holds them under my nose and then starts to rub them on my lips. The Bronco is now gone ahead, but we can still see girls faces plastered to the rear window.

As we start to pull into the parking garage, Gretchen puts her panties back on and then her jeans. I pull the car into a spot and immediately Gretchen’s head drops to my cock. Like it’s the last head she will ever give, she is bobbing with a speed I have never seen. Her tongue is swirling and her hands are working my shaft and my balls at the same time. At this pace it doesn’t take long. She starts to sense that I’m getting closer and applies the strongest suction I’ve ever felt. I start to shoot in her mouth and she just keeps taking it and taking it. I can tell she’s not swallowing and I wonder what she’s up to. She gets out of the car suddenly and starts to walk away without saying a word. I tuck in and zip up. Getting out of the car and locking it I catch up to her as she walks up to the Bronco that we saw earlier. I guess the must have parked and left shortly before we pulled in. Gretchen then lets all of my cum run out of her mouth and onto the hood of the Bronco. “They sure seemed to like watching, so I thought I’d give them a souvenir,” she says with a smile walking toward the stairwell to the street.

‘I can tell I have a tough bet to win’ I think to myself looking at the puddle of drying semen on the Bronco.

Sodomite. ^__^

This is part one of a chain of stories I am writing. If you liked it and want to see what happens next, let me know.

Thanks, Sodomite.

Sodomite
Sodomite
251 Followers