Dare, Double Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I decided to shake things up some, I watched Jack pound his big cock in and out of my wife. And sure he'd go for it, I leaned-in, not quite whispering as I suggested, "Whoa dude, how about letting her take a ride on that big old thing?" I knew Jodi would approve, and figured that she'd tumbled to my ultimate objective!

Jack rolled on to his back, and Jodi moved to straddle him. I made it in to position, kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed, before Jodi lowered herself on to Jack's cock. I waved Danny over, but he just shook his head. I had an absolutely terrific view, a real ring side seat. Slowly, then faster and faster Jodi rose and fell. And when she began lifting high enough to let me watch Jacks cock penetrate her again and again, I figured it was as much for my voyeuristic enjoyment as it was for her pleasure. But when he grabbed for her ass and began slamming her up and down, I figured it was time to move things along.

I got up, walked around to the nightstand and slid a drawer open. Jodi was being bounced around like she was sitting on a wild bronco, instead of riding impaled on eight thick inches of hard cock. But, she managed to keep an eye on me, and saw what I pulled out of that drawer. Jack of course was oblivious, but Jodi managed a lip licking grin when I tossed a bottle of lube to Danny. Suddenly shy, he turned his back before lubing-up, something Jodi later described as, "Just too cute!"

After freeing Jodi's hands, I stood back and watched her peel Jack's hands off her ass. Then playing in to my plan, hands braced on a bucking Jack's chest the giggling imp suggested, "Wow lover, I do love that big cock of yours, but you just might want to hold-off on that pumping me full of cum thing!"

Jack slowed alright, but Jodi was rocking her hips. And with her clit grinding against his slow thrusts, she looked about ready to catch-up with a quickie orgasm. She probably would have too, if Danny hadn't dropped in to position between his buddy's legs. The grinning brute shoved Jodi forward on to Jack's chest; and in almost the same move, he pushed a lube loaded finger in to her asshole. And when Danny looked over at me, I flashed him the thumbs-up, thought better of it, and waggled an OK sign in front of him. He got the message, and when he popped that finger out of my wife's ass, it wasn't one of his big thumbs that took its place.

It sure wasn't Jodi's first double-penetration! But, it was the first one where I kicked-back and played spectator. So I got to watch Jack buck, only I couldn't actually see his cock penetrating Jodi's vagina. But, I did have a fine view of Danny's pistoning cock sliding in and out of her puckered asshole. And just like I'd expected, he took her ass with gusto, giving her ass the same sort of wild, pedal to the metal fuck he'd given her vagina. Jodi took it, managing a few panted, harder's and even one explosive "Oh God yes, fuck me!"

I figured Jack had gotten-off, and I knew Danny had, all over Jodi's ass in fact. And as hot as it had been, I decided doing was loads more fun than watching. But I almost changed my mind when Jack slid out from under Jodi, and I saw that he was still sporting a fully raging hard-on. What else could I do...except, wonder if Jodi had ever dealt with a trio of marauding ass-fuckers before! I made a mental note to ask...but, after I got my turn!

12