Dare Game

Story Info
Sister's on line dare game.
12.1k words
4.59
227.8k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paperfly
Paperfly
46 Followers

Life changed for me when I hit the age of thirteen. At the time when all my friends had already acquired breasts, curves and the interest of the boys, I was still flat-chested; a late developer.

To make matters worse, my parents were sending me to private schools and these typically changed from the junior to senior schools at the age of 13.

So there I was in a new school, a little girl lost in a sea of hormones. The trouble was they were not my hormones, they belonged to all the girls around me or perhaps I should say the young women who were making waves in that ocean of male hormones.

Yes that's right, all the girls had definitely got the attention of the boys at school, except me.

My first day didn't improve this any. The school admitted students on the basis of some entrance exams and my results were good; actually they were very good, which meant that I was put up a year, straight into year 4.

I would already have been one of the youngest in my normal year group, but now I was as much as 2 years younger that some of my class, who were already 15.

I suppose I did have one thing going for me in the form of my brother, Andy.

Andy was nearly 3 years older than me, with his September birthday just tipping him into year 5, he was already established and, with his sense of mischief and easy smile, he was well liked.

We had always got on very well and were affectionate with each other; as children we were very tactile and we simply never lost this closeness and, at the age of 13, I would think nothing of climbing onto his lap for a cuddle in front of the TV or because I was upset about something.

I think Andy enjoyed his role as his little sister's protector or comforter, a role he had adopted from our early childhood. And I was still small enough to get away with it.

In the early days and weeks of that term he helped me to settle in. He sought me out, let people know that I was his little sister and so I avoided any teasing. I quickly found my feet and made friends, many of whom were also Andy's friends.

****

Time and the terms passed.

It wasn't until nearly three years had passed that puberty hit and I started to grow in all directions – finally. Of course, Andy was totally oblivious to this momentous time in my life, with his time fully occupied with studying for his exams, sport and having the best time possible in his last months at school, so we hardly saw each other as the school year drew to a close.

That summer saw Andy complete his exams and get an offer for university, delayed so that he could take a gap year. And as soon as he finished his exams, he had a week of parties with his school friends before heading off with a friend to India where, at least for the start, they would be staying with his friend's uncle.

For the first time in my life, I didn't see my brother every day. And I missed him.

One more year, my last at school. By this time I had shot up to 5 ft 6 ins and had acquired the curves that I had longed for, having jealously realised that this is what the boys seemed to like in the other girls in my class. Although I didn't have a long term boyfriend, I found that I was regularly being asked out on dates, often with another friend and her boyfriend, sometimes alone and.......well, to be honest, I grew in confidence and in experience, a lot.

I had applied to Sheffield University mainly because I had liked the city when I went to look around on the university open day, but it was the same university that Andy was going to attend. I figured that it was a large university and city, and in any event we were doing different degrees, so we wouldn't end up living in each other's pockets.

Andy returned home only a week before university started, deeply-tanned and looking like a Greek god according to my friends.

As soon as he arrived I flung myself at him, my arms around his neck and gave him the biggest hug possible; I was so happy to see him back and quickly dragged him to the sofa in the lounge to quiz him on what he had been doing, where he had been....a regular interrogation during which I just cuddled up to him. My brother was home and I was so happy.

Andy was so pleased to see me too and told me that he couldn't get over how much I had changed since he had last seen me, how much I had grown up and that he would need to start going to the gym so that he could protect me from all the boys.

That was so sweet and unexpected from Andy. I knew that I had missed him for some reason!

****

And so, to university.

The first month was very full, meeting new friends, finding out the geography of the university, the best clubs and shops....and of course discovering deadlines for essays were tomorrow. Damn, where did the time go?

After that I began to pace myself a bit better. That didn't mean that I stopped having fun, only that fun tended to end a little earlier than before and took into account my increasing workload.

During this time I had barely seen Andy. Well, I had seen him around the university and at some of the pubs and clubs, but we didn't really seek each other out, but that started to change when I met a couple of my friends, Kim and Sarah, in the university refectory at lunch; they were talking excitedly about some hot guy they had bumped into with some of their other friends.

And that turned out to be Andy!

I did have some fun at their expense though, once I had realised who this guy was and they were still trying to find an excuse to talk to him, but still too scared to do so. I bet them that I could get his name and mobile number, while they watched from across the library.

Respect!

Or at least until they found out who he really was, my brother. After that Andy's group of friends and mine merged.

As the first year at university progressed, we all increasingly became more relaxed with each other, more confident with others and somewhat wilder at parties where people would simply crash out on the bedroom floors regardless of who else was in the room and what they were doing.

Of course with so many young people mixing so intimately and away from their parental homes, sex became a regular topic and activity. Needless to say, I was not entirely innocent.

In my second year at university, I had now turned 18 and was sharing a house with 3 other girls, Kim, Sarah and Helen, about 1 ½ miles from the university.

Anyone who has been to Sheffield will know that the city has a fantastic bus service that operates regularly throughout the day and evening; our house was just off one of the main routes so, despite the distance, it was very convenient for the university.

The house itself was fairly private because of the fence, some trees and a multitude of mainly ever-green bushes, which meant that no house overlooked ours. As a result, we were fairly relaxed about walking around the house in panties and a small top, or even topless if we had come down to find a top that had been washed but not put away. This was no big deal since we were all girls.

One Saturday in early November, we were wandering around our house in our normal state of undress, when Sarah came running downstairs to tell us that she could see one of our neighbours hiding, but clearly watching us through the window - the pervert!!

We all screamed, giggled and ran around a lot until someone (I think it was Helen) said that we could play a trick on him.

This meant that we would all continue to walk around with very little on, go topless for a bit and really just put on a show for him. But then, I would remain topless pretending to iron to keep him distracted while the others quickly got dressed and sneaked out into the garden so he couldn't see them, crept up to the fence to where he was and then jumped up to say "hello".

It scared the shit out of him and we couldn't stop laughing about it. Needless to say we didn't suffer from his prying eyes again, or at least he became much better at hiding!

We told our friends about it and I remember Andy giving me a funny look. It seemed to be more trying to picture the scene, rather than to be disapproving, and he did ask me to repeat the story several times when we were alone, quizzing me on what happened and what I was doing, how I was dressed.

I saw Andy a bit more after this because he had started going out with one of my friends, Kim and he would sometimes stay with Kim overnight. My bedroom was next to Kim's and the walls weren't very thick, so I could easily hear what was going on in her bed. The sound of two people making love virtually next to me was such a turn on, even though one of them was my brother.

But they were not the only one's who could play at that game! I had been going out with my boyfriend Pete since mid October and he would occasionally stay the night with me. We certainly "enjoyed each other's company" until the early hours, usually more than once and must have kept Kim awake!

After one such night, we were all talking in the kitchen about how noisy the house was at night, especially when Andy was staying.

Kim said "Come on, it's no quieter when Pete is around! We could hear you two going at it, right next to us. Mind you, I do find it so sexy"

"We were just trying to be helpful, know helping to get you into the mood" Pete chipped in

"Well it certainly helped; Andy got me to be quiet so that we could listen and after that, well.....let's just say that I want to know when you are planning to stay again" Kim laughed.

"You lot have no pity. I had to listen to that on my own." Sarah contributed, since her boyfriend hadn't been staying that night.

"If you'd only said something, perhaps we would have taken care of you" I said, which drew a laugh from everyone."

All through this Andy had been quiet and looking at me, with a secret smile on his face.

University life flowed on, lectures, assignments, tutorials and the Christmas break fast approached. We had all decided that we should have a Christmas party , possibly a rather grand title for what after all was going to be lots of fun and too much alcohol, and we had largely determine that it was gong to be at another friend's house, which was slightly outside the city and therefore we would go there by car.

So we all crammed into a friend's car - there were 8 of us in the car. Since Kim had been feeling very unwell so couldn't go to the party and Pete was going to meet me there, Andy sat in the front and I sat on his lap, while another 2 girls pretty much lay across the 3 guys in the back.

On the journey, there were lots of giggles and suggestive chatter from the back, with the girls clearly receiving a mild groping from the three guys. I kept on turning around to see what was happening behind and to join in their fun, so I must have been wiggling around on Andy's lap. After a while, I started to feel that Andy was getting hard under me and, because I had been drinking and thought of this as "joining in" with those in the back, I just wiggled even more. Poor Andy!

The party itself was loud, absolutely packed and flowing with drink. We were all having a fantastic time, moving between the rooms, dancing, talking, giggling; we had all had far too much to drink, Andy in particular, who had got all "tired and emotional".

This meant that he grabbed me, gave me a big hug during which he managed to brush my boobs and touched my bum several times, and tell me he really, really, really loved me and.......well the normal drunken babble.

I was fairly drunk too and hugged him back, but I could feel that he was hard.

"I see you're missing Kim then" I said and instead of backing off, I just pressed against him even more, before breaking off to find Pete in the other room.

Around this time, I had found a website that I enjoyed reading. It allowed people to share their stories, their thoughts and to reply to others on any topic they wished.

I confess that I was interested in the more adult stories and was amazed to find out how wide an age range this covered from 18 to 70+, and equally surprised to read some of the stories.

Some were clearly fantasy, but others did seem to be real, and I discovered the stories about couples who had or wanted to swap, about people who wanted threesomes and others that wanted to have or even had had sex with members of their own family. I was a little shocked at first, but I was fascinated and as I read more I found this whole thing a real a turn, although I wasn't really clear why.

Eventually and after several false starts, I decided to post this story about how my brother had seen me naked, although I changed the names:

"My brother saw me naked accidentally. It was at home when I was about 17 and I had had a shower and was holding a towel around myself, but I needed another towel to wrap around my head.

So I had gone to the linen cupboard where we kept all the clean towels. I was reaching up with one hand (the other still holding the towel around me), when the towels started to fall down from the shelf.

I quickly put my hands up to stop them and in the process let go of my towel....."Freddie" popped his head out of his room to see what the problem was and saw me.

I didn't see him and didn't realise that he was there until he had walked up to me (I was naked trying to push the towels back) and asked "could he help". That made me jump and grab my towel!"

Two days after posting the story, over 1,000 people had read this story, before the website decided to delete the grouping that I had entered the story into....along with my story.

But one guy (his screen name was "Fuxhunter") had actually sent me a message saying that a similar thing had happened to him and gradually we got into a slow motion conversation that spanned several days, largely because we were never on at the same time.

He had told me that he had found his sister's body so sexy and that he had had several erotic dreams featuring his sister. He asked me how I had felt and whether I had been turned on by my brother looking at me naked.

The truth was that I had just been surprised by the fact that my brother had appeared by my side so unexpectedly, rather than by the fact he had seen me naked, but I decided to play along with Fuxhunter to see where the discussion would go.

So I pretended that "Freddie" had looked at my naked body, that I had accidentally dropped my towel again and...well that I had been turned on by the episode and that I had started to flirt very subtly with my brother by leaving my bedroom door open as I was changing, wearing the towels much higher after a shower and sundry other ways of giving him a chance to see me.

****

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Christmas had passed. Once again we were back at University attending lectures, completing assignments, crashing out at parties – you know all the fun stuff.

At a number of the parties everyone just crashed on the floor wherever there was space and without regard to who or what was going on in the room. One time I realised that I was in the same room as Andy was when he was making out with Kim - mind you I was doing the same with Pete.

We weren't the only ones in the room, there was someone snoring, others just asleep and another couple that were whispering (I think he was trying to persuade her to do more).

It was dark, although there was still some light from the streetlamp outside, so we could see a bit and I looked over at Andy as he was doing his thing with Kim. And I was so turned on by that sight even though they were mostly covered. At one stage I saw him looking at Pete and I; again he wouldn't have seen much although he might have been able to see my boobs.

****

My slow motion conversation guy, continued to ask me questions and tell me about his experiences, but now he asked whether I had ever done anything with my brother or whether I had ever thought about it.

I hadn't, but because he was so good a telling his stories and I was getting really turned on by them, I continued to encourage him further. So I embellished some stories and added extra comments that implied that I had thought of such things.

This had the desired affect and he continued to tell me about his experiences and fantasies, some of which involved his sister and what he would like to do with her.

The act of telling my stories to Fuxhunter turned me on and I confess that, as I would write and "improve" my own stories, I found that I was thinking about Andy and how I would twist something that had really happened into something sexual.

So the innocent evenings at home when the two of us would be cuddled up on the sofa watching TV, became full of sexual arousal, although never anything more than the two of us being very aware of each other's bodies and touches.

I found that I was permanently turned on and ready for anything.

****

One night Pete who had been staying over more often was holding me from behind and giving me a nice cuddle in my single bed, which had always been a bit cramped.

Anyhow, I felt his cock get hard and it was pressing into my bum. At first he was only playing with my boobs and fingering me, while I was wiggling my bum so that it rubbed his cock.

This went on for some time, with both of us getting more and more turned on. And as I continued to wiggle my bum, the head of his cock started to press into my anus.

I had read about it on the website and I had heard about some of my friends who had done this and I found the idea very sexy, so I tried to push back to help, but it didn't really work. Eventually I whispered to him that it wasn't working and I needed some lubrication; luckily I had some baby oil which I got him to rub into my ass and on his cock.

That helped a lot. It was still painful and I needed to get him to keep stopping so my ass had time to adjust to his cock, but eventually it all went in.

He then started to move in and out of me and at the same time he was still fingering me and twisting me, so that he could suck my nipples. His pace quickened and he exploded into me.

The sense of being thoroughly wicked and depraved really turned me on and I think that we must have been quite loud, because the next day, we got teased again.

Later in University, Kim told me that they (she and Andy) could hear us very clearly and that they knew exactly what we were doing. She said that Andy in particular was really excited by it and she said that she might let him try it on her, although she wanted to know if it hurt.

So we had a long conversation about how much it had hurt, how it felt, whether I had enjoyed (I had once I had relaxed enough), what did Pete think (judging from Pete's frantic action the night before, he was definitely a fan) and.... we must have spent over an hour talking about this and sex in general. Both Pete and Andy were going to be in for a treat later!

****

That evening Pete had been unable to come around so I turned to Fuxhunter.

I had a bit of a shock at first when I realised that my laptop had retained my logon details so that when I opened the website my user name was sitting awaiting my password, so I spent a few moments working out how to delete this and made a mental note to remove this every time that I had been on that website.

As luck would have it he was on line at the time, so we had a real-time talk during which he asked me whether I have ever tried anal sex. He said he had a few times and loved it, and that he had wanted to do it with his sister.

I told him about the previous night and how, even though it hurt at first, I liked being taken and being under the control of my lover; and so our talk became more and more arousing.

Until finally our conversation boiled over into outright cybersex:

Fuxhunter: [10:11 PM] My cock : it is very hard

Me: [10:12 PM] Tell me. Describe it and what you are doing.

Paperfly
Paperfly
46 Followers