Dare Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paperfly
Paperfly
46 Followers

The evening had passed quickly and quietly by and it was now fairly late. Andy suggested that it would be safer to stay the night rather than face the journey home, something I agreed to readily enough.

Back at his room, I was given the bed and one of Andy's T-shirts that appeared to have a plunging neckline on me, while Andy pulled out his sleeping bag and unrolled it on the floor. We got ourselves ready for bed, but sat around talking for sometime with Andy sitting on the bed, while I sat at his feet, playing with my neck and hair.

After some time I realised that I was sitting in a way that allowed someone to see down my top and that Andy was that someone. Once I discovered this, I thought immediately about my dare and started to deliberately lean to create a bigger gap in my top so that it was easier to look down at my breasts and nipples, which had become hard at the thought.

Andy's concentration on my neck turning into a neck rub that allowed his fingers to regularly catch at the neckline of my top and which had the effect of widening the opening further and brushing the fabric against my nipples. But this didn't last for too long.

We swapped places and Andy got into his sleeping bag, while I applied some moisturiser to my face by looking in the mirror in his wet room. While there I decided to take my dare one step further, by removing my knickers so that now I was only wearing Andy's T-shirt which did come down to a few inches above my knees.

When I had finished, I deliberately walked slowly across the room so that I passed almost directly above Andy's head. I know that there was only his bedside light on, but it was enough to ensure that he had enough light to look directly up my top and see me naked.

I repeated the trip back to the wet room and across the room, before climbing into bed and I did sneak a look at Andy as I walked over him and could see he was definitely looking up.

Once in bed and with the light off, I reached over and touched Andy's arm to say thank you for being so kind to me.

Later the next day, when I was back at my own house, I placed my phone video-camera on the floor and walked over it wearing a loose fitting T-shirt so see what I could see and shocked myself to discover that Andy would have had a clear view of my pussy, my ass and the bottom of my breasts. With Kim and Andy still apart.....poor Andy!

****

I related this to my slow motion guy and was asked whether I had been tempted to take it further, how would I have reacted if my brother had tried to do something more and ..... Wow!

We batted our questions and comments back and forth, with the sexual tension building up in both of us, as we chatted about what he, Fuxhunter, would like to do to me and what would I like to do to him. By this stage I had my hand in my knickers and was stroking myself and dipping my fingers into my juices, before rubbing my clit; this was so good and I told him so.

Our combined fantasies with our respective siblings, or at least the versions that we sent to each other, were moving us further into our dare game, which was becoming more outrageous in turn.

So my next challenge for him was deliberately provocative, after all I had no idea whether he was telling me the truth or whether he was inventing and fabricating his stories to keep me hooked.

I dared him to invite his sister over to his house again, ostensibly to make sure that she was alright, but that he should take the massage one stage further, he should get her to have a scented bath and follow this up with a full body massage. Of course he would need to make sure that she was fully covered under towels initially so that she could agree to this, but then he could gradually remove everything with the objective of seeing if he could touch her pussy, even if his fingers only brushed it once.

He added that he could pretend that he was taking some masseur lessons and needed someone to practise on....I think we were heading for a plan.

****

The spring break was approaching and most of us would be heading back to our parental home, in part for the pleasure of seeing our parents, but for many the motivation was more financial. Quite simply we would be able to have a few cost free weeks. This latter was certainly true for me, although Andy, who had a part time job at University, chose to stay.

I think that this was in the hope that he would have a chance to make up with Kim during the break. Although Kim was going home for the first week, but she would be returning early for pretty much the same reason; she was hoping to make up with Andy.

In fact I was the last of my house to leave for home. Kim had gone a few days early, while Sarah and Helen had managed to catch a lift by car and I had had to finish off an assignment before I travelled home by train.

The train journey should not have been too long, but there had been an incident on the line that managed to add over an hour to my journey, which meant that I was able to take a sizeable chunk out of my book and to wonder whether Fuxhunter would really carry out his dare.

I wasn't able to spend too much time dwelling on his dare, since a twenty-something guy came across to chat me up. He was okay looking and he was fun to talk to, so we entertained each other until his station approached; he asked for my phone number, which I gave him and received his in return and gave me a peck on my cheek and then disembarked.

As the train pulled out of the station some minutes later, I could see a young woman with a young child, perhaps only 3 years old, and a baby greet him. I smiled and thought about the deceptions we all practise.

When I finally reached my station, I was so happy to see that my Mum was there to meet me because I really couldn't face the 40 minute bus ride with all my bags to get home. I rewarded Mum with a smile and the biggest embrace I could muster, we then proceeded to talk about everything and nothing, about University, Andy, my house-mates, Dad, just about everything we could.

Naturally I had to repeat this once I was home with Dad, and so followed the best part of two days catching up with home life and with some school friends who had also returned from their respective universities, during which time I didn't even switch on my computer.

So it had been about 4 days since I had looked in on Fuxhunter and I was looking forward to getting an update.

****

Fuxhunter had left me a message or rather several messages:

[Thurs 10:34 PM] My sister is coming over to me tomorrow evening! just the thought of what i want to do is getting me so turned on

[Thurs 10:57 PM] i wish you were on line so we could talk

[Sat 05:32 PM] I did it!!!! i've just dropped my sister off at train station and hve got to tell you. I didnt think it she'd go for it, but ... come on line.

[Sat 06:12 PM] i can't wait, i need to tell you what happened.

[Sat 06:34 PM] my sister came on friday and i collected her frm station about 5.30 pm. we went straight to get something to eat at restaurant, had some drinks and grabbed couple of bottles of wine to take home.

We drank wine at home, talked a bit and i asked whether things were ok now with her. Still not really sure what the prob is, but i think it might be something with her bf, and its still not fully solved.

during this i mentioned that i had started a masseur course, but not sure whether i was going to be any good, since everyone else could practise on someone except me. she said why don't i give her a massage as practise since i seemed ok last time.

i said i needed to do it properly, the whole thing, you know the scent bath and oils – she said ok.

i ran the bath, put the bubble-bath and scent in and told her to get in, then i would come in to do her back. so there i was 10 mins later with my sister naked in the bath covered only with bubble – but not too well in places – rubbing her bare back and arms with a loofer

[Sat 06:52 PM] when she got out, i told her to go to lie on her back on the towel on my bed and put two towels over her, one on bottom one on top and when she was ready I came in with the oils. the lights were already turned down

i started with her hands and arms, then her shoulders, but kept it clean!! she had her eyes closed all the time and she had a smile on her face. i then did her feet and lower legs and i managed to lift her legs up a bit so i could see up her legs, but nothing else.

then got her to turn over – i even held the towels like a pro so that she was covered as she turned. i put some oils on my hands and massaged her back. she even moaned once, so i said that it sounds like she was enjoying it.

she only had one towel on which i had pushed down to be across her ass, but her ass checks were almost totally exposed. i then switched to her feet again and worked up her legs. by the time i had reached her mid thighs, she had opened her legs a bit so I could massage easier.

we'd been talking through all of this and she told me that i was really good at this and that it was almost too nice, i said that i'd probably got the best person to practise on, or at least the prettiest and the one with the best ass – i thought i'd gone too far then – but she asked me if i really thought she had a nice ass

[Sat 07:13 PM] sorry – had to break off, i'm finding this too exciting just remembering it.

i answered her question by flipping up the towel and smacking her left check and saying – yes, i'm not sure i've seen a nicer one. i flipped the towel back quickly to before she could object and continued on her thighs.

The more i worked on her thighs, i noticed that her legs had become very wide and that i could easily get my hands further up – and then i felt my fingers brush something almost fluffy!!!! i'd touched her pussy!!!

i moved down immediately and massaged her thighs lower down, but she didn't say anything and she didn't move. so i tried higher up again and i looked at her face as i did it too. this time i brushed her twice before moving lower and i saw a smile.

so i got braver and this time i concentrated on her at the top of her thighs and my brushing became more regular until i realised that her breathing sounded a bit heavier, and thn i deliberately touched her and – oh god- she was so wet.

after that i almost gave up any pretence at massaging and i started to rub her ass and fingering her pussy for a good 10 minutes until she came. she then turned around, forgetting all about her towel and pulled me forward to give me a big hug and then burst into tears, telling me that she had really needed that and she had been so silly with her bf.

i've no idea about the bf bit, but i wanted to continue because i was rock hard at the time, but she said that she knew it wasn't fair, but we couldn't go any further.

but in the morning, she came into my room and got into bed with me and said she had been thinking about what we had done and she was ok with doing something for me, then she started rubbing my cock and she also let me touch her boobs.

when i came, it was all over her hand and boobs – god, i just exploded. i don't think i have ever been so turned on in my life.

she cleaned up and cuddled up to me for another half hour, told me not to tell anyone (well, you're not just anyone!) and could i give her a lift to the station later because she was going to see her bf.

I realised that I had been holding my breath as I read this story and I couldn't help let it all out with a moan. I didn't know whether this was true or if he had made it up.

Had he really masturbated his sister to an orgasm? Had she really done the same to him? Did they talk about what they had done? OMG!!! I fired off my questions, comments thoughts in a rush and settled back to re-read our whole correspondence, during which I started to play with myself and think about what he would ask me to do with my brother.

I didn't get any answer until a couple of hours later and I confess that I kept logging onto the website to see if he had answered me.

Eventually he did and we spent ages discussing everything, and describing in more detail what they had done and what he felt now and....what my dare would be....

It's difficult to describe how my permanently arouse state could possibly reach a higher level, but it did. I think I would have grabbed the Pope, if he had been the next male to walk into my reach, and had my way with him, so it was probably just as well that he wasn't visiting that evening!

So when Fuxhunter suggested that I should masturbate my brother, I was desperate to get started, though I hadn't even begun to think how I might achieve this or what the consequences might be.

****

I did go back to University a few days before the end of the break mainly because I could get a lift to the train station from my Dad; door-to-door service versus the somewhat irregular bus service was an easy choice.

I found that my house-mates had all returned earlier still and that Andy was there in our kitchen, obviously he and Kim had resolved their differences and my nights of silence would once more be broken by the noises though the wall. Oh well, at least they were both happy, but this was likely to leave me turned on and unsatisfied.

The first evening turned out to be rather pleasant with the five of us emptying about six bottles of wine as we caught up with events of the holiday break. Sarah had met some gorgeous hunk (her words) on the coach back and it turned out that he was also a student at the University; she was planning to see him the next evening and who knows....

Helen's break was less happy. Her Grandma had been ill for some time and she had recently got much worse so had been taken into hospital. The family had seen her regularly, but they were not really expecting her to recover.

I was a little coy about my break. I told them about catching up with some friends from school that only Andy might have known and about the guy chatting me up on the train before he met his wife; they laughed at that.

Life quickly returned to normal with lectures and essay deadlines, coffee with friends and alcohol in the student union bar and Andy and Kim almost living in each other's pockets. I still managed to snatch a few moments with Andy, but only enough for an occasional hug, before Kim would appear.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted to see Andy happy and I really liked Kim, but it wasn't doing much for my dare. So my progress reports to Fuxhunter were of little interest although our talks had long since descended below the belt, at it were.

Despite my reticence over meeting Fuxhunter, I was beginning to dream about just that possibility. I needed someone (I had the something) to take care of me and Pete was long since gone.

My opportunity came unexpectedly.

****

I described what had happened to Fuxhunter the following night, but in truth my words could only capture a small part of how I felt.

I had to stay late in the library to catch up with my work and the fast approaching deadline for an assignment that I had carefully ignored until the last possible moment. Since Andy was staying over at Kim's, I begged the use of his room in the Halls to save me the hassle of travelling.

I had made good progress and had finished earlier than I expected, so I changed my plans to meet up with some friends in the student union bar. I had already had 3 drinks when Andy appeared also drinking and clearly intending to continue.

"Andy, I thought you were staying with Kim tonight. What are you doing here?"

"Oh I was, but she discovered that she had missed an essay, I think they were given it just before the break, but she'd gone early so she didn't know about it until just now. Anyhow the deadline is tomorrow and so .....it seems I'm a distraction" Andy laughed.

"In that case you can join us. I'm sure you can distract us instead" Carol said "I think we're in for a long session".

Andy grinned, finished off his pint and went to get some more drinks for us. The night or at least the drinking part ended around 11pm with Carol heading off to her flat and Andy and I wandering back to his room with our arms around each other, giggling and weaving (slightly).

At his room, I again got one of Andy's T-shirts and we both got ready to sleep, but we were somewhat the worse for the alcohol and we were correspondingly chaotic. Eventually after strutting my ass over Andy's head as he lay in his sleeping bag on the floor, I climbed into bed.

"Andy?"

"Yes"

"Will you give me a cuddle, like you used to do when we were little?" I slurred

"OK – come here then" he replied

"No, you come here. It's more comfortable"

And he did.

At first he just lay down on his back and I melted into his side with my head on his shoulder and my face on his chest. My tummy traced the length of his body and my left leg rested ever so slightly on his leg, while my left arm lay across his stomach and chest.

His left arm encircled me to rest on my hips and his right arm across his chest, holding me tightly.

I started to draw circles on his chest and twizzled his hair, gradually increasing the radius until I found his nipple. A few more circles around that and then I slowly flicked it and brought my hand to rest on his chest.

Andy echoed this by stroking my hip, moving his hand only a few inches up and down.

I moved my left leg further across so that my knee must have been just below his groin and my feet had fallen into the space between his legs. My legs were slightly open, with my ass turned slightly upwards. I recommenced my circles and lowered this to his stomach.

Andy's hands had dropped further down. They were now smoothing my hip and my left cheek, but spending more time on my bottom. And his heart-beat had increased and was thumping under my head.

I reached up with my left hand stroked his ear and face, in doing so his hand was left lying across my side touching my breast through the T-shirt. I continued to run my fingers through his hair and onto his neck; I moved my face to gently kiss his chest.

The rise and fall of his chest seemed more deliberate, as though he was trying to keep his breathing under control, but somehow was fighting a losing battle. I think we both were and we both lost a little more as I moved my hand down further and across to his side; in doing so my fore-arm touched the tip of his cock.

Andy had an involuntary intake of breath and I felt him twitch under my fore-arm. His hand started to knead my bottom, while his other gently caressed the side of my breast.

We continued like this for several minutes, neither one wanting to break the spell and neither daring to go further. If Andy's heart was thumping mine must certainly have matched his.

Now Andy eased my body away from his chest so freeing up my boobs, allowing his fingers better access and so they were brushing my nipple, that had become harder that I could ever remember and that had become so sensitive. Each touch, each flick sent a cascade of please down my body; exciting me; preparing me.

In doing so, my arm had pulled back across his stomach and was now resting on his penis. As small movement on my part and I would have him in my hand. I could sense Andy willing me to make that movement, to take that extra step. So when at last I moved, I grasped him fully, traced my fingers from his engorged head down his length, feeling his pubic hair as I cupped his balls and returned my hand to his cock.

The ice had been broken. We had each received and given our permission. And our pace picked up.

We shifted. Andy's head dipped down to take my nipple in his mouth and, as I felt his tongue play, I trembled. I could feel my legs parting on their own, I knew that my juices were at flood, I rubbed his up and down his full length, up and down slowly, then building.

Paperfly
Paperfly
46 Followers