Dare Girl Goes Astray Ch. 03

Story Info
She who loves to be dared goes further than she thought.
1.4k words
3.72
35.1k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 'The BDSM Ball'

Andy from the adult sex shop invited Cindy to attend the BDSM ball for the following Saturday night, She would have to decide at the door whether to be her normal submissive self or break new ground trying to be Dominant. She was advised that she could on this occasion merely observe or take part as she wished; but she was made aware of the one stringent rule. If she decided to take part as a submissive, the general safe word was 'PERFUMED PARSLEY' but if she used it she would immediately be ejected from the party and her clothes which as a submissive would have been deposited at the door would be burnt. So she would have to make her way home stark naked.

Mistress Mandy had already agreed to attend the Ball with Andy's sister Christine, and had provisionally agreed to go as Christine's Submissive. Although the final decisions were as always made at the door of the venue, by the simple rule of Subs enter nude but Doms enter fully sexually attired. Therefore all nude guests are submissive and they are at the mercy of anyone wearing the sexy clothes.

Add to this that the Host was declared Grand Master or Mistress, while their partner is declared Star Sub. So you now begin to see the hierarchy of the BDSM ball. With three days to go, Cindy could not make her mind up whether or not to go as a Dom or a Sub, although the idea of getting her revenge of Mistress Mandy was quite appealing.

Andy had hinted at some of the events likely to happen and Cindy daydreamed of seeing Mandy having to under go those events. She even contemplated having to under go the self same events. She walked around almost in a constant state of high arousal; her climatic threshold was on a hair trigger. Frequently she seemed to wander off in a mental daze and without any physical touch she would manage an orgasm.

The strange thing was that the nearer the BDSM ball got the more often she would climax at the drop of a hat and the stronger the climaxes seemed to be.

Saturday Afternoon, Cindy met up with Andy at his Adult shop. She had deliberately arrived an hour early just to spend some time in the toilet glory hole. She instantly felt an undeniable pride as she entered the cubicle with her thong stapled on the wall above her head. In her mind she saw that thong as the royal standard that frequently flies over Buckingham palace here in England, in her minds eye it represented the Queen being at home; Only in Cindy's case it was the Queen of blow jobs.

With in thirty seconds of entering the stench filled cubicle and closing the door, a stiff uncircumcised cock was poking through her side of the door. She instantly dropped to her knees and took the cock into her mouth. Running her tongue along the underside of the cock head, elicited a long moan from its owner; followed rather quickly by the jolting spurts of Jism pounding the back of her throat and slipping easily down into her stomach. She seemed to come instantly alive and it seemed all her nerve endings were jolted by tiny sparks of electricity.

In that hour she had to wait for Andy, she engulfed 12 cocks and swallowed all twelve loads but it only wetted her appetite for more cock and her tummy rumbled for more white freshly made man cream. Andy called her from her glory hole, and she quickly cleaned herself up before walking out of the store closely followed by Andy. There was a loud groan as she left as the recent regulars realized that their free fun was over for tonight.

In silence Andy drove to the large sized mansion on the outskirts of town, Cindy was very impressed as the car passed through the stately gates and down the half mile tree lined drive and up to a the impressive looking mansion.

Andy parked his car beside the large fountain, Cindy spotted Mandy's car parked two cars over and realized that Mandy would be already inside. She had hoped to meet up with Mandy outside the entrance, as a way of finding out whether she was going in as a Sub or a Dom. If Mandy went in as a Sub then Cindy had decided she would go in as a Dom, but it would not have helped her decision if Mandy had chose to go in as a Dom.

At Andy's suggestion, Cindy Kept her clothes on and entered wearing her, short white mini skirt, Black thigh length boots, black lacy thong panties and black satin Basque. Cindy smiled as she watched Andy remove all his clothes and meekly follow her inside.

She allowed Andy to pass her and led her towards the back of the reception hall; they then turned left and entered a doorway with a large sign hung above the door. It read 'ALL HOPE ABANDON YE WHO ENTER INTO THE HELL'S DUNGEON'

As Andy slowly led the way down the stairs, the new Dom Cindy ordered him to stop and promptly slapped his arse hard, and prompted him to remember to behave like the male cum slut she had planned for him.

Inside the Dungeon cellar, the saw some thirty people milling around and as she adjusted to the diffused lighting she saw an array of bondage stocks around the walls. She saw a Crucifixion Cross, a St Andrews Cross, kneeling Stocks, a Standing Stocks, and a Spreader Standing Stocks. In the centre of the room stood a glory hole cabinet with holes cut in each side, the rest of the Dungeon was full of low standing couches and benches, beside every bench or couch there were rings fastened in the floor to hold the slave chains. Every Sub in the room had collars fastened around their necks with lengths of chains hanging from the collars.

There were several people standing around the standing stocks, where Cindy spotted Mandy already fastened into the stocks and in the process of enduring a sound spanking from a tall looking distinguished coloured male. Andy pointed out that this was the Grand Master of today's party and his name was Erin, Andy then pointed out a coloured woman chained on all fours to a bench, that is his wife, Chloe.

Cindy spotted Mistress Christine, also naked and in a subservient role sucking a males large erect penis. Seems that everyone of the group from the Adult shop was here in role reversal, those who were Dominant at the Adult store were now in the role of Sub's and Cindy who was the sub was now Dom.

Cindy now ordered Andy into the standing stocks and applied a handy tawse across his buttocks for twenty four strokes. She then left him as she wandered over to Mandy and began teasing her nipples; she took four spring loaded clothes pegs and applied two of them to Mandy's breasts near to her nipples before applying the final two directly on to her erect nipples. A further two were applied to her pussy lips before a final one was clipped painfully on to her clit head.

For the rest of the evening, Cindy dispensed spankings galore to at least 8 subs but somehow she never reached the sexual peek she had experienced on the receiving end. So much so that at one point she left the party and returned as a buck naked sub and only felt truly happy when she was sucking or taking a stiff cock.

At one point Cindy was chained to a low bench and ten males surrounded her before giving her a complete cum bath. There did not appear to be a single inch of her frontal skin that did not have cum streaks upon it. Then both Christine and Mandy were ordered to lick her clean.

The final action of the party began around 5 am and involved Andy and Cindy, acting as human toilets for the other guests. A couple of clear plastic units were fastened over their heads which allowed people to sit on what appeared to be toilet seats and pee directly on to The two subs faces. The two of them had no options but to swallow the pee or drowned.

Tired, sexually elated and humiliated the two finally left the house at 7.30 am and not a single mention of "Perfumed Parsley" had been heard from anyone.

Cindy Looked forward to her next BDSM party, when she was convinced she would spend the entire time as the submissive slut she had now turned into.