Dare Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Rob was getting hoots and hollers from the crowd along with instructions such as come on man fuck that bitches mouth, hell yes fuck the dirty slut, and oh damn when's my turn Rick was taking his cock back out of his pants. He touched his daughters clit again it was hard and her slit was soaking wet she was loving this and so was he. His member hardened even more when he touched it to her pussy lips.

"So baby do you like your first toy. How about another toy for you?" He asked not really wanting an answer Rick slammed every inch of his cock into his daughter's pussy causing her to scream at the top of her lungs. Not a good scream mind you a horrible painful cry that sent a message into her father's head. ~OH SHIT~ he thought to himself feeling his daughters virginity ripping around his cock like tissue paper. ~Oh shit she was a virgian~ Rick's cock was tightly in his daughters now torn cunt his mind was swimming. OH baby I'm your first. He thought. Oh baby your giving me your cherry. I've wanted to take you since you were 16 he thought. This was more then he could stand he wanted so much for her to enjoy herself but couldn't hold back he was bucking his hips like a school boy fucking that tight little cunt so hard. Megan screamed and cried causing Rob's cock to twitch and explode in her mouth cum dripping out of her mouth and down her chin she swallowed what she could.

Rob leaned down and whispered in her ear "That was better then I have been dreaming about Megan." Rob stood up and moved over to the side of the stage as Rick hollered out NEXT!

Rick was going nuts in his daughter's pussy fucking her deep fast harder. In and out of her wet dripping cunt. She moaned out UHHHH UHHHHH while he fucked her harder and harder his balls slapping hard against her ass.

"UHH yes d-daddy! Yes fuck me oh fuck me daddy UHH yes fuck me daddy please daddy!" She moaned out causing Rick's cock to twitch.

The young man in the front row came up and took his place on his knees in front of Megan. His cock was shorter and thicker then Rob's but just as hard. He slid it in her mouth and started fucking her just as Rob had moments ago. The loud moans and screams barely escape Megan's now stuffed mouth but send vibrations up the young mans body. EHhhhhhhhhhhhhhUHHHHHHHH She screams UHHHHH. The man in her mouth exploding quickly but was replaced in seconds by another cock two men on each side of her now offering their cocks to shoving each other each one wanting licks and touches cock after cock being replaced in her mouth and hands.

Finally Rick couldn't take anymore. "I'm gonna cum in my princess's little pussy now baby clench up tight." He hollared then exploded inside his daughters love box his cum filling her cunt and then some. The cum oozed out of her but Rick didn't mind that it looked sexy as he slid his cock out another man stood near by wanting to fill her up.

"No!" Rick tells the man. "That hole is mine. Wait your turn with the others."

A frown filled the mans face but he knelt down and whispered something into Ricks ear. Rick nodded and then moved away so the man could kneel down between Megan's legs. He started licking Rick's cum out of her pussy flicking his tongue against her clit then in her pussy sucking it out like a straw. Over and over he licked and sucked while man after man came in her mouth finally after what must have been hours each of the 6 men had came down Megan's throat. The younger man still between her legs licking her clitty and eating her pussy until she was extremely sore. The men having spent sat back down in their seats watching the rest of the event unfold.

"Uhhh. Please no more it hurts please." She said softly her face and chin and mouth covered in cum.

"That's enough young man." Rick said Megan nearly screamed thank god she thought it was finally over. That thought didn't last moments later Rick dashed her hope for that. "Young man you haven't even spent your load."

"Well," He said "I really would love it if she returned my favor."

"By all means" Rick said speaking casually as if yet one more cock in Megan's mouth was no big deal. They spoke softly for a moment and Rick nodded.

"Megan, Tony here wants you to return his favor be a good girl do what he wants." He told her.

Megan just stared at Tony and then nodded not having any power to fight back opening her mouth. When tony laughed at her she wondered what was so funny but pushed it away and closed her eyes.

"Stick out your tongue." Tony said to her "And lay flat on the floor.

Megan did as he asked figuring he was just going to cum on her tongue and then this would all be over. Her back pressed down against the cold wood floor beneath her and she closed her eyes. Megan did not feel cum hitting her tongue in fact she felt heat all near her. She didn't dare open her eyes and prolong this punishment so she kept her tongue out. Suddenly she felts something very different she and it tasted different to. It was icky tasting sour and dirty feeling against her tongue. Her tongue was sliding into a tight hole. ~OH MY GOD~ She cried out in her mind.

Tony just moaned even louder when Megan's hands moved up to push his ass away from her tongue pulling it back into her mouth. Rick slapped his daughters abused cunt hard. "NO!" Megan stick it back out. Tony sat down on her face and started rubbing his balls and asshole against her chin and lips and nose. Megan did as she was told and stuck it back out. Tony's tight ass pinched her tongue as he slide all the way down it and started moving. "LICK BITCH" He said in a moan "LICK IT BITCH." Megan did just as told licked it and sucked against it like the tony had done to her cunt she nibbled at his anus and licked and sucked against his ass. She just licked and sucked and licked his sweaty dirty asshole until her tongue was numb from the tightness of his anus. Tony flipped around quickly and shoved all 9 inches of his thin hard pole into her throat. Megan gagged and she gagged hard her air way was totally blocked off as tony shot a hot load of cum all down her throat. Uhhhh he hollared cumming so hard that his cum dribbled all down her chin. After he was finished he yanked out out her throat and she took a deep breath. Tony layed ontop of her and whispered into her ear. Thankyou you little cum whore then licked her chin and kissed her mouth deep the taste of her own juices and her daddy's cum and her bloody hymen filling her mouth then it was over.

The shop owner let Megan pick out any toy she wanted since she had given such a great show. After getting home Rob confessed that he had wanted to be with her for a long time. Not too much longer after that Megan and Rob tied the knot with Rick's only request that Rob share her with him every other Saturday. Megan loved her daddy and had many fun adventures with him after that day. In fact Rob joined in on those adventures as often as rick aloud him to. 7 months and 6 days after the wedding Megan gave birth to a very beautiful baby boy who just happened to have Rick's exact profile, eyes, and hair. Hmm funny how that would be since Rick and Megan weren't related by blood…. :::The story teller grins evily hoping everyone figured out why the baby would look just like Rick:: And that my friends is the end of a dare gone wrong!

*You know where to send the comments I hope it flowed ok it was very hard to keep my fingers on the keyboard this time. Special thanks to Canker For double checking my spellings.*

Forever yours,

Yourhotlittlegirl

12