Dare Me Not Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vexcave
vexcave
143 Followers

"Hmm, they seem a little loose though. Maybe it's just the buckles. How much are they?"

"This pair is $75."

"Janine won't you bend over to adjust the left buckle to see if that will make it fit better." True enough, there was a little bit of slack on the left side.

Bend over? I'm having trouble balancing here. These heels are way too high. Janine leaned forward, shaking precariously, as she tried to reach her left ankle. She could probably have sat down to do it, but Nat seemed to have a plan.

As Janine bent over, her ass stuck out all the more. She really did have a fine one, Natasha thought. She watched as Ivan's mouth opened slightly before pursing shut again. I've got him!

"Oh my Janine, it looks like you're not wearing anything under the skirt!" She exclaimed.

Janine turned two shades redder as did Ivan. Fortunately the shop was pretty empty, but it almost seemed like Natasha had shouted it for all the world to hear. Ivan's cock leapt at the thought, the tent in his pants rising. Thankfully, she was looking away from him, so she wouldn't see it. And that gave him a great view of her protruded ass, he thought.

Shocked, Janine tried to stand too abruptly, causing her to lose her balance. Still bent halfway over, she started to topple. Ivan, who was behind her, shouted a warning, but it was too late, Janine felt her feet move from under her. She braced herself for a clumsy impact, but instead felt Ivan's hands grab her hips from behind to stabilise her.

She gasped as Ivan seemed to lift her back onto her feet, still bent over at the waist. She stammered a nervous thank-you and continued to work on the left buckle. Ivan did not seem to be in a hurry to release her, and her face was getting hot from the obscene image and close proximity.

She wobbled upright and looked over her shoulder at Ivan and smiled. Ivan seemed reluctant and lingered a little longer before returning the smile and letting go. What a great day, he thought.

"Gosh Ivan, thank God you caught her. She's so clumsy! I bet she'd be unable to stand on those for a while!"

Tingle. Janine's legs turned to jelly as Natasha finished and she fell backwards. Ivan was taken by surprise as she fell against him, and they reeled backwards a few steps until he collided with a shoe rack. The ass that had captured his imagination was now firmly pressed against his cock, and Janine seemed unable to move. She whimpered, feeling a hard intrusion between her butt cheeks for the second time today. She struggled to regain her balance, but it only served to drive his cock deeper into her ass crack.

Natasha looked on in shock. My, wasn't Janine daring? The picture was very erotic, Janine tight ass rubbing against Ivan's exploding erection. Ivan was equally shocked and had his hands back at her waist, for support and possibly to keep her from moving away.

"Help, my legs," Janine managed to get out. "It's like there is no more strength in them."

Her legs gave way completely, and she began to fall, sliding down the length of Ivan. His hands and her hips moved upwards and momentarily caught her breasts before catching her under her arms. He lifted and tried to get her to her feet, but they wouldn't take her weight. With Natasha's help, they literally had to carry her to the nearest chair. Janine kept her embarrassment between her hands. Why is all this happening to me today?

Natasha sensed an opening. "Ivan, we'd love to get that pair, is there any way you could lower the price for her? Perhaps an employee's discount?"

Ivan nodded mutely, his mind still reeling from the lewd picture a few minutes prior. If his boss ever found out, he might get into trouble.

"I bet you're feeling much better now Janine. Can you stand?"

Janine tried to stand again, with a firm arm on a nearby rack, worried for another spill. It was strange. All feelings of weakness had disappeared, in fact, her legs felt strong and she felt much better. They walked to the counter where they bought the shoes with a 50% discount.

Natasha grinned at Janine as they left the store. "I never thought you had it in you! You played Ivan so well."

Janine flushed. "I wasn't trying to do anything. There was something wrong with my legs, they seemed to have no strength in them at all."

"And yet you are walking perfectly fine now. In the three inches no less." Natasha pointed out.

It was true. In the flurry, Janine hadn't bothered to change out of the shoes, and was walking about in them. She enjoyed the extra height they gave them, and it felt like her view of the world had changed with this pair of shoes.

"Maybe it was the buckle after all," Natasha dismissed.

"I really think that's enough for the day," Janine groaned. It had been a really difficult day.

"No, no. We've got to get you a nice dress."

"What for? It's pretty much the first day I've worn a skirt in ages. I'm not about to wear a dress!"

"All the more reason you need a dress. I saw the perfect one just last week and I bet once you've tried it on you'll feel sexy and you'll love it."

Tingle. "I don't know..."

"Last shop and we'll call it a day." Janine was already being pulled along.

----------

"I love it," Janine conceded.

Now in a beautiful chocolate halter dress, she somehow had to love it. The décolletage was not very deep, but much deeper than most tops Janine had ever worn. It was satiny cotton and soft on the skin, and it sat perfectly on her. There was a belt of the same material that cinched her waist and the skirt flared out from there to end an inch above her knee. Still in the black heels, her legs looked better than they had ever before.

She turned in front of the mirrors, admiring the look. They were in the hallway of the dressing rooms, and Natasha nodded as if to say "I told you so". The sales guy behind Natasha nodded in agreement.

"It looks great, but I think you've got the wrong bra on." Spoiling the picture was Janine's nondescript white bra. The back of the dress was a full inch lower than her bra clasps. "You should take it off and see how it looks."

"Can't you imagine? I'm not used to it," Janine pleaded, knowing she'd somehow lose.

"Come on, I dare you. It's not all that scary."

Janine's hands were on her right bra strap, pulling it down over her shoulder. Her mind barely registered as she slipped her right arm out, and started on her left. Natasha opened her mouth, intending to say that they were not alone, but Janine was moving pretty quickly. Both straps off her arms, she reached behind and deftly undid the clasps.

Behind Natasha, Matt's jaw dropped. This girl was blatantly taking her bra off. Sure it was somewhat private, the changing rooms were empty and no one could see except her friend and him, but wow. Janine's hand dipped into her cleavage and yanked the bra out.

Janine's mind caught up when she had her bra in her right hand. Suddenly feeling embarrassed, she whirled around to hide her bra in her bag. Her nervousness and embarrassment added a dash of colour to her cheeks and made her even more aware of her unsupported breasts. She struggled to calm herself as adrenaline pumped through her veins. Every motion seemed to cause the fabric to rub against her exposed nipples, up and down and along the sides. Even breathing seemed to cause the dress to caress her. It was such a lovely dress. She felt hot and... sexy. It was a strange feeling, but Nat had said she'd feel that way.

Matt's eyes were clearly drawn to Janine's heaving chest. He was beginning to see the outline of her nipples poking against the fabric. She's getting aroused by the dress. He would love to touch those breasts and pinch those nipples. He sensed his arousal growing and it was beginning to show.

Natasha's cell phone sounded and she turned away from Janine to answer it. "Oh hi Brad, where are you? Uh-huh. Wait a moment."

Turning back to Janine she asked, "Janine would you be okay here? Brad wants to meet up; he's at the Starbucks at the other end of the mall."

"Sure go ahead, I'll see you there when I've decided whether to buy this lovely dress."

"You should, it looks great. I bet you won't regret it."

"I won't regret it. I love it and it makes me feel so sexy." Where did that come from? Oh, yes, Nat had told me that earlier.

Natasha gave her a quizzical look before return to Brad on her cell phone and walking out of the store.

Matt took a step closer. Business seemed slow today and he had time on his hands. "Is there anything else I can help you with, miss?"

"No, not really," Janine replied. She turned as he continued.

"It's such a lovely dress, isn't it? I bet you will love the way it feels on your skin. It's such good material."

Janine gasped. Suddenly her senses were swamped with a heightened sense of the dress. She could feel it swishing against her thighs, caressing her hips and waist, moulding against her breasts, stroking her neck. It felt so good. She shuddered involuntarily, her body reacting to something she couldn't understand. Her nipples were at full attention now. They poked out defiantly through the fabric of the dress, and Matt felt a wave of lust hit him.

"What..?" Janine floundered, her attention solely on how great the dress felt on her skin. She quivered slightly and the dress responded by whispering over her ass, clawing at her back and tweaking her now erect nipples.

Matt was shocked. What had happened? A moment ago she seemed docile and now she seemed like she was being fondled... by the dress! What is going on?

Intent on testing his theory, he continued, "Wouldn't it feel good if you weren't wearing anything but the dress?"

"What are you saying?" Janine responded, totally caught up in ecstacy.

That didn't work. What about...? "I bet you would feel even better if you weren't wearing anything but the dress and your heels."

Janine's hands moved slowly down her thighs and up beneath the dress. Matt sucked in a breath as they came back down with the black seamless panties in tow. The panties had only made it to her knees when she started to shudder. A whole new wave of sensations washed over her. The dress was now clinging to her pelvis, and like little fingers they stroked her. She wriggled the panties to her ankles, the motion causing even more distress to her nipples and breasts. Lifting her leg to step out of them brought the dress to rest against her inner thigh, sending yet another flash flood of excitement to her overloaded brain.

Matt stood back to enjoy the view. Janine was practically writhing in the corridor. She was hidden from the view of the public outside the store, and since there was no one else in the store, this show was all for him.

"I bet you want to touch yourself now," he commanded.

In a flash, her hands moved on their own. Inexperienced as she was, her body knew exactly what needed to be touched. Her left hand cupped her breast while her right hand went south. She let out a moan as her finger found her clit and tapped it gently through the dress. Ivan let out a low whistle as Janine writhed under her own touch. There was definitely something about this girl, he thought. She seemed to respond very well to bets. If she was just playing with him, how far would she keep up her game?

"I bet you would prefer it if I touched you instead." He watched her intently, with bated breath.

She continued her own ministrations, lost in her own world as if she hadn't heard what he said. Did it work? "Miss," he started, touching her shoulder. Janine shrieked as his mere touch brought forth a huge orgasm. Afraid someone would come by to check out what had happened, he grabbed her by the shoulders and moved her into a cubicle. Matt put up a washroom break sign and returned to the cubicle, locking the door behind him.

The cubicle was spacious with mirrors on three walls. Janine leant back against one of them, still gasping for air. She felt so good, and could feel her dampness between her legs. Matt watched her like a hawk about to descend on prey before speaking.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel strange. Queer. It's a strange feeling. I don't know. Help me," she begged.

"How can I help you?"

"I don't know, I don't know. It felt really good when you touched my shoulder."

"And if I touched here?"

His hand moved towards her breast and she lurched forward as if her breast was drawn to his touch. Such a nice big hand. Strangely, it didn't feel foreign like it did that morning with Denny. She thrust her breast out, as if to try to get as much contact with his hand as possible.

Finally, he thought, I've been looking forward to this. He squeezed her breast through the dress, pausing to toy with her rock-hard nipple. She moaned again. Her nipples must be pretty sensitive.

"What's happening to me? I don't like... no, I love this, but I'm not like this. What's going on?" Janine murmured, caught up in lust.

Matt spun her around so her back was to him. This brought another wave of pleasure through her as she connected with his chest, his hips, his crotch. Both his hands were now stroking the smooth fabric at her breasts. It sent shockwave after shockwave to her core, and she sensed something stirring down there.

"Would you prefer my direct touch?" He asked.

She didn't stop moving against him, but her mind had derived a conclusion. Reaching up behind her neck, she untied the knot of the halter and the two ends came fluttering down. Seems like she doesn't only respond to direct commands. Her mind is still processing and deciding things. Matt could care less about the details, his hands now directly kneading her breasts. They weren't big by any stretch, but they were a good size. Her nipples were dark against her fair skin, and they stood out beautifully in the light of the changing room. Matt took his time, savouring the feeling of her soft flesh.

Janine seemed to stop breathing. Somewhere at the back of her mind she could hear a voice screaming for her to run, for Matt to stop. The voice sounded like her own, but when she opened her mouth, she could only moan. Her moaning made him even more excited and she could feel it. After untying the halter, her arms had fallen to her sides, as if unsure of what to do. She felt the need to push him away, but even after focusing with all her might, she simply had no willpower to do anything. The strange pleasure was building in her again. Earlier today, when she was pressed against Brad she felt nothing but repulsion and disgust. But now, it was a different feeling. She felt light-headed and so hot. Her arousal was reaching fever pitch and she was slowly losing consciousness.

No one had ever touched her that was before. Within a day, she had experienced more than she had ever in her 18 years. She didn't consider herself to be loose or slutty, yet she had wilfully succumbed to Matt and his suggestions. She had let him do things with her that no one had done. What is wrong with me, her mind screamed. She struggled to make sense of it all, but it was slowly becoming harder to focus on anything but his hands pressing and stroking and squeezing and pinching. Every touch sent her into turmoil. Her legs felt weak and her mind felt so hazy.

"I bet you want more," Matt whispered into her ear. "You're not satisfied with just me touching you, you want to touch me too."

His voice was ragged and hoarse, but it was clear as day to her. Briefly recognizing that tingle along her spine, her body started grinding against him. She needed more contact, something within her demanded. She barely knew what she was doing, but her body seemed to know. She arched forward, pressing his cock deeper between her ass cheeks. This is crazy! This is so obscene! I need to stop! But her body continued to move against him, rubbing his hard member with her ass.

Matt couldn't take it anymore, and unbuckled his pants. She had been too tempting for too long, and he felt unable to contain himself for much longer. She watched him in a drugged daze as he pulled his pants and boxers to the floor, releasing his hard cock. He didn't wait for her to say anything; instead he grabbed her by her hair and forced her to her knees in front of him. Janine could hardly react before he shoved his penis into her mouth.

The moment her mouth made contact, her mind went completely blank with lust. She wanted more, and this was just what Doctor Matt had ordered. She had no idea what to do, but Matt was calling the shots. He pumped her with a vigour, driving himself deep into her hot mouth. She wasn't great, but the idea of her submission made him feel even more powerful. Again and again he rammed her, until she started to choke. He didn't care; he was too close to the edge.

"Drink it all, baby, I bet you want to drink it all!" He screamed as he let himself go.

Janine was startled as the first wave of his hot cum came into her mouth. It was salty and very foreign, but she felt compelled to drink it all. She had to gulp the first wave down as he squirted another load. It seemed to fill her mouth and threatened to gag her, forcing her to swallow quickly. He continued to pump himself into her, enjoying the languid feeling of release. He had completely dominated her, and her naivety and obvious inexperience had brought him to the edge and over. He pulled away, spent, satisfied.

"Baby, you can keep the dress. It's on me. Do come back and shop again sometime soon!"

He stepped out of the cubicle, leaving Janine sitting dazed on the floor. Her wits were slowly coming back and the screams in her mind which had sounded so far away were getting louder. What did I do, what did I just do? She had exposed herself to a complete stranger and he had come in her mouth. She felt so dirty, but it didn't feel bad or wrong. Another voice from within told her how great it was, how much she loved it and needed it. Clutching her unravelling dress, she curled up into a foetal position on the floor, trying to ignore the many voices.

From outside the cubicle came Matt's voice. "I bet you loved every second of it. Don't forget to meet your friend at Starbucks."

That tingle along her spine again. Like a light switch had gone off in her head, all the voices cleared and her mind was sharp. Licking her lips to get at the stray cum that managed to leak out, she stood up and tied the halter straps behind her neck. After making sure her hair and dress looked good, she left the store, thanking Matt for a lovely time. It seemed queer thanking him for attacking her, but she knew she had to let him know that she had enjoyed it. Am I forgetting something? She wondered as she headed across the mall to Starbucks, her exposed ass feeling the cool breeze as she hurried along.

vexcave
vexcave
143 Followers
12