Dare Me Not Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vexcave
vexcave
142 Followers

"Professor," she urged, "I think we've done enough testing."

"Now now, Miss Tyler, this is for science. Testing requires rigour and sacrifice." He smiled, that smile slowly losing its humour. "I bet you're going to have an orgasm in 3, 2, 1, now!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Janine threw her head back as pleasure shot through her body. She arched her back, not caring that her action crushed her breasts into Dawson. Her hands rested involuntarily on his shoulders as she tried to stabilise herself. In the throes of passion, she drove her crotch forward and collided with his firm erection. The feel of his hardness against her sensitive clitoris made her shudder even more. She fell onto the Professor and clung on to him as he waited patiently for her to ride it out.

"Feeling better? More relaxed?" He whispered into her ear, almost tenderly.

"Yes... No! Professor, what are you doing!" Janine wailed. Again she tried to move back but couldn't. "Let me go!" She struggled against invisible arms that pinned her tightly to his body. Her breasts were flattened between them, and she was becoming acutely aware of his cock pressing against her mound. "Please let me go..."

"Tut tut Miss Tyler, we haven't tested the boundaries of your problem. You came here for my advice and I can't help you without knowing everything there is to know about it."

"Haven't you done enough?"

"Not even close. I dare you to lean back and keep your hands on my knees. I bet your clit is slowly growing itchy."

She assumed the position, her hands on his knees with her crotch still glued to his pant covered erection. Her skirt had ridden up her thighs and now that she had moved back somewhat she could see the outline of her labia wrapped around the bulge. And then, she felt the itch. It started off as a little twitch, and she could ignore it. Then it felt like an insect bite and she instinctively tried to swat the insect away. But her arms were locked behind her, her hands forced to remain on his knees. She bit his lip as the itching grew in intensity. It was now a raging itch, like a rash, and she was losing consciousness, so caught up with the need to scratch. She threw her head back and let out a small scream. It was so itchy, if only I could scratch it!

Her crotch jerked reflexively and she felt the itch subside for a brief moment before returning in full force. She moved again, and it gave her another second of respite. She whimpered as she tried not to think about what she was rubbing up against. She closed her eyes as her body began to move on its own accord. Using her arms are leverage, she continued to scratch her swollen clit against Professor Dawson's protrusion.

"The subject forms own objective conclusions based on limitations presented," Dawson wrote on his notepad, sitting back in his chair and watching Janine rub along the length of his penis.

Janine couldn't care less about objective conclusions. She had settled into a soothing rhythm, stroking herself up and down as if she were painting. Not only was it keeping the itch at bay, but it was making her feel very strange inside. Her eyelids were half-closed, and she was biting the edge of her lip. I'm painting, painting my Professor's cock with my crotch!

Dawson was slowly losing his cool, his pretence of scholastic pursuit being eroded by the wonton picture presented before him. Last week, Janine Tyler was just another student in his class, a plain Jane at that. Today, this modest, mousy, boring student was sitting on his lap and rubbing herself off with reckless abandon! And he had full control!

"I bet you can't feel the itch anymore, but you can't stop. I bet you feel the need to cum again, but you can't until I tell you to."

Janine could barely feel the tingle along her spine. The itch was gone, but in its place was an even stronger compulsion - lust. Her clit felt enflamed, having been rubbed incessantly for what felt like eternity. She could feel a pressure building at the back of her neck, and in the depths of her belly, but try as she might, she couldn't find the release she wanted.

"Professor, professor please help me," she cried out. "I can't think!"

Her hands still firmly gripping Dawson's knees, she was now raising herself fully off his thighs, focusing all the pressure of his bulge to her clit. Her breathing was ragged, punctuated with short expulsions of air. She could hear her wetness from her previous orgasm coupled with the abundance of lubrication and if she could be, she would be embarrassed. But she could hardly focus on anything but the raging tempest within her. She could barely feel anything in her numbed state.

Dawson groaned; it felt real good. He lifted her top to expose her bra-covered breasts. Such a wonderful student with such poor taste in undergarments, he thought. Still, the clothes may make the man, but it's what's under the clothes that make the woman. He reached behind her writhing body to the clasps of her bra. Now loose, her 34C breasts joined in the wriggling song and dance, flaying about as he lifted her bra and tucked it up under her raised top. She had dark nipples and dark areolas, a strong contrast against her fair skin.

When he pinched her nipples, part of the fog in her brain lifted. "Professor, no, when did you, wait, stop!" Janine pleaded futilely. Dawson merely smiled and brought his other hand into play. He kneaded her breasts like a master baker, stroking, caressing, squeezing, tickling, pinching. Her body quivered with each move, and she arched up to meet his touch. She stopped writhing momentarily when he brought his lips to kiss her left nipple and nibble the right. "Professor...!" She resumed her dance, her mind adjusted to the new sensation. Her blood pounded in her ears and just as she thought she would blank out, she heard it.

"Okay, now you can cum." Janine's eyes rolled back in their sockets as she let out a guttural scream. Dawson caught her as her arms gave way. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, and her gushing fluids drenched her panties as she smeared them on his pants. She could barely think or react when she felt her bare back on hard wood. She could not raise her finger to stop Dawson from ripping her top and bra off. So consumed was she that she only regained focus when her panties were forcefully ripped off.

"NOOOOOOO! STOP! What are you doing?"

Dawson stood over Janine, who was sprawled on his desk, legs spread open wide. He was staring right at her exposed pussy. She felt it was almost like he could see right through her, right into her. She twisted, trying to close her legs, but his arms held them in a vice-like grip. She reached forward with both hands to cover her nakedness.

"Please stop, Professor, we've gone too far! You must stop!"

"I dare you to undo my trousers."

Tears rolled down Janine's face as she sat up and her fingers moved to his belt. With trembling fingers, she unbuckled and unbuttoned his pants. "Professor I beg you..." she sobbed as she watched herself draw his zip. His pants fell to the floor at his feet, exposing his erection, barely covered by his boxers. Janine considered briefly before bringing her knees together and kicking out, hitting him squarely in the chest as hard as she could. Caught completely by surprise, Dawson stumbled back into his chair, winded. Janine rolled to her knees, intent on running.

"I bet you'll find yourself glued to the table," Dawson gasped as she leapt legs first off the table.

"Wha..." Janine's right hand felt riveted to the table. She was now standing in nothing but her skirt, socks and shoes. She gripped her wrist with the other hand to pull it away, but to no avail. She rested her left palm on the table for leverage and paled when she found both palms were now stuck. Her frustration turned to fear as Dawson got to his feet. She continued to struggle against invisible bonds and he dropped his boxers and stepped out of them.

"Don't worry, it gets bigger." He had shrivelled up, his passion doused by the hard kick to his sternum. The little bitch had fight, but he had the upper hand. He rounded her, positioning himself behind her field of vision. Her inability to see him heightened her fear. He casually lifted her skirt, exposing her white butt cheeks.

"Do you know what happens to naughty girls?" His hand came down hard on her right cheek and she screamed. She wanted to straighten up but she couldn't; both her hands were still firmly stuck to the table. Another stinging slap, this time to her left cheek. She could feel the flesh on her ass reddening, and could imagine the imprint of his hand. "No Professor, please!" Another one, again on the right. "Owww, Professor stop, please stop!" Another time. "Ahhhh!" Once again. "Stop!"

Dawson was getting harder with each stroke. Janine's ass was now bright red, and he thought that it was a lovely colour on her. He moved in behind her and her terror reached fever pitch. "Professor I beg you, don't!" She could feel his hard cock rubbing her wet lips. "Ohmigod, nooo!" He grabbed her hips and drove himself as far as he could go.

It wasn't very far. She was tight, so tight he barely got the head in. "Stop Professor, I'm, I'm a virgin! Pull it out!" The word 'virgin' seemed to reignite his engine and he pulled back a little before pushing in again. "OWWWWWW! It hurts, please, it hurts! Pull it out, pull it out!" He worked himself in and out, her soaked pussy giving way an inch at a time until he felt the wall of her intact hymen. Janine continued to scream and beg, but it fell on deaf ears. Dawson pulled out one last time and with a low grunt, buried himself to the hilt. Pain rifled through her body as the barrier gave way. Janine let out a wail. He had done it! He had done it!

Dawson was far from done. Now unrestricted, he began to savour her tightness. Her walls closed in on him with fervour, as if to try and squeeze the life out of the invader. Fortunately she was well lubricated from the earlier orgasms; else he was sure he'd have friction burns. Janine sobbed openly now, her spirit broken. Her forearms were now both on the table, stuck in position and unable to move, but she was beyond caring. He continued to pump his cock into her soppy pussy, relishing each thrust. She was his! What a sense of power it gave him!

He was moving faster now, but Janine was still in pain and shock. It felt much better now than it did a minute ago, but the humiliation had sunk in. The tears still ran freely down her cheeks when she heard him. "I bet you're enjoying this!" Immediately all the pain vanished and her senses were attuned to the pleasure. She could feel his cock sliding in and out, aided by her wetness. She heard the slap-slap-slap of his balls against her thighs as he kept up his pace. It felt strangely good, why hadn't she noticed before? Her breathing was becoming shallow.

"This is it! I bet you're coming too!!" He announced.

Hot fiery liquid burst forth from his buried penis; it seemed to scald her insides, making her squeal. A moment later, her own orgasm took over. She shook violently as he kept thrusting, releasing every drop of his pent-up energy deep inside. The feeling of bliss came over her as she dropped her face to the table, overcome by passion. He pulled out, watching as their fluids mixed with her virgin blood collected at the entrance before seeping out.

"Clean yourself up," he commanded, tossing a box of Kleenex her way. "Oh I forgot, you're free from the table."

Janine rose unsteadily; her body still weak from the pounding and the orgasm. The sight of blood and cum between her legs brought back horrific memories and she started to shake and sob violently all over again. "Oh hush," he cut in. "I bet you won't remember a thing since I asked you to bend over. You'll clean yourself up and put your clothes back on. I bet you'll even think you're still a virgin. I dare you to do all this silently until I tell you to wake up."

At once her crying ceased. She rose again, this time on autopilot. She grabbed a few tissues and wiped away all traces of blood and cum. She moved to put her bra back on, but the Professor dared her to leave it off, so she did. Shrugging her top on, she stepped back into her white panties, now discoloured from her juices. Dawson got dressed as well, and sat behind his desk to hide the large cum stain Janine had left on his pants. He smoothed his hair back and placed the notepad in the centre of his table. Motioning for her to sit in front of him, he commanded her to wake up.

Janine felt the tingle as her memory of the last half hour dissipated into ash and melted away, and blinked. What had happened? She looked across the table at the calm exterior of Professor Dawson. "What...?"

"We were just finishing our analysis of your problem."

Janine struggled to remember, something about instincts and programming or other. "Here's what we've found out," he continued, showing her his clinical notes. "There is one more test that we should do."

"What is that?" She asked innocently.

Good, she doesn't remember a thing. He checked it off the list in his mind. "We should see how long the effect will last."

"I think it lasts at least a day. I wouldn't wear my blue and white skirt out for anything or anyone until Natasha dared me the day before," Janine volunteered.

"Hmm, that's good. But we should find out its long term effects."

Janine nodded slowly. "Every time you see me in the hallway, I dare you to curtsey. I'm sure this isn't a normal action for you, so we'll be able to identify when you stop doing so." I could have made it even more interesting, but this will do for now.

"Fair enough, I don't think I've ever curtseyed in my life!"

"Well that will be all then. I will expect your curtsey tomorrow at the least."

Janine picked up her sling bag and left the office. Her butt felt sore, but maybe she had been sitting in his office for too long. How long had it been? A full hour? He must have had some comprehensive tests!

TO BE CONTINUED

vexcave
vexcave
142 Followers
12