Dare Me Not Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vexcave
vexcave
142 Followers

"But you..."

"No buts. I may not understand your change of heart, but I enjoy it."

"Why are you doing this to me? What did I do to you?"

"Nothing. I simply enjoy making nice quiet rich girls like you realise how terrible the real world is. It's like a mission with many benefits."

What is he talking about? Janine's focus was slowly eroded by lust and desire, her thoughts wandering constantly to images of Brad Wheeler groping her, molesting her and raping her. Doing all those nasty things right here in school. Help. Can anyone help?

"I'll be here tomorrow at 7:30. Bright and early. If you need me, you know where to find me."

Her mind was already made up for her. "I'll be here."

"And oh, you probably don't want to tell anyone about this. I've no qualms about my reputation, football will get me places. But you, you have a lot to lose." He laughed, knowing the next day would bring many new pleasures.

As he walked off around the corner, Janine buried her face in her dusty palms. What am I getting myself into? I can't control this. She let out a scream, moderately happy that at least she could do that again. The throbbing in her head and body from her arousal wasn't abating. Finally picking herself off the floor, she swore she could almost hear the squishing between her thighs. Gingerly she reached down and confirmed it, she was almost soaked right through. She dusted herself off best she could and headed for her first class. This was going to be a really long day.

TO BE CONTINUED

Look forward to the next instalment! I've laid the story plot out and am starting on the writing. Please leave me some feedback if you have any comments, encouragement or points for improvement. Thank you.

vexcave
vexcave
142 Followers
12