Dare Me Not Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vexcave
vexcave
143 Followers

"I bet you'd listen to what I say if you knew what was good for you! Now look here!" Vinny roared. He had reached the climax of his sermon. Natasha was practically in tears.

Janine's eyes flew open and locked on to Vinny. Her sudden motion gave Ivan a shock as he quickly contemplated that reaction. He cut Vinny off, motioning him to watch him and follow his lead. "I bet you'll get to your feet and stretch both arms up in the air for five seconds." Vinny watched in equal shock when he saw Janine leap to her feet with both arms reaching for an invisible ball. The partners shared a knowing look. Ivan couldn't believe his luck. The brunette slut.

Natasha wiped her tears from her eyes to see Janine standing upright with both hands in the air. "What are you doing?" she whispered. "I'm stretching," came the serious reply. "Now?" "Yeah." The five seconds passed and Janine's arms flopped to her sides.

Vinny thought about it a while. This was a thankless job but it was his only job. He had a lot to lose if he abused his authority. But someone had to teach these - children - a lesson, and keep them on the side of the good. So it was practically his duty to discipline them. Ivan, on the other hand, had less glorious ideas. He had no idea if the blonde was under the same influence, but it wouldn't matter. One was better than none, and if they could get both of them to obey their commands, all the better. In their usual routine, Vinny was the bad cop and Ivan was the good cop. It was his role to soothe the frazzled offender and assure them that they would only be let off a warning. But today, he felt like being a bad cop.

"Now you both know that what you have done is a serious offence. I'm sure neither of you want to go to jail but we have to do our jobs." He deliberately skirted around the word 'bet' to see if there was any effect on the two girls. None, as expected.

"There is a way out. Both of you step in front of the table." The girls complied. "We're going to take this video as proof of the items that you stole, so that if you ever complain or commit another crime, it can be used against you."

"Ok sure, is that all? Are we free?" Janine really wanted out of that room, and she wasn't sure if it was because she wanted out of the situation, or if she needed to get to the ladies to masturbate freely.

"No. We want you to wear the items that you stole. Now."

"Are you friggin' mad? That's sick, you sick pervert!" Natasha was livid.

"Natasha, what have you got us into this time? I'm not wearing that bikini for these two sickos!" Janine turned on her friend.

"Haha, it's your only way out of this. I bet that you'll take your clothes off right here and change in front of the camera. I bet that both of you will do it!" Ivan folded his arms and stood back.

Janine's eyes widened as his words sunk in. How could he have known? Her arms, unbidden, were already shrugging off her denim jacket. Natasha continued hurling profanities, but Janine had zoned out. Her hands moved slowly to the edge of her top. In a fluid motion, she lifted it over her head.

Natasha gasped, "Janine what are you doing?"

Janine's fingers were at the clasp of her bra. "I'm changing into the bikini you stole for me." Her earlier shyness in the changing room with Natasha was nowhere to be found as she brazenly displayed her breasts for the two guards. Vinny took in her dark protruding nipples and whistled. This was all in the name of teaching them a lesson. They wouldn't steal again! Ivan watched as her skirt loosened and fell to the floor, his cock rising in approval. Natasha jumped in front of her friend, blocking their view.

"You creeps! You bastards! What did you do to her! Don't you dare look!"

The room was filled with the strong unmistakeable scent of sex as Janine took her panties off. Ivan almost crowed; he had been right, the slut had been aroused. There was a huge wet spot in her panties, and from the way it glistened, he knew it was fresh. Now what will you do, slut?

Natasha whirled around in horror to see her best friend completely in the nude before the guards. "No, Janine," she wailed, covering her mouth. What had happened to her friend?

"Nat, you need to change into the bikini you stole too." Janine's voice was firm.

"No I won't! I don't know what has gotten into you! Janine, wake up!"

"You must take off your clothes," Janine repeated.

"No!"

"Fine!"

Janine reached forward and grabbed Natasha's jacket by the collar. "What are you..." was all Natasha got out before Janine whipped her around and pulled it from her shoulders. It was Ivan's turn to whistle. This was turning out better than he had expected.

"Janine, stop!" Janine's fingers now gripped the top of Natasha's tube dress and yanked it downwards before Natasha could stop her. Her strapless bra came down with it, and both guards couldn't help but gawk. Janine had decent breasts, but Natasha's were amazing. They defied gravity even with their size, something that only youth could allow and Natasha's 18 years of age was as youthful as one could hope. She backed away from Janine against the wall, covering her breasts with her arms, but Janine wasn't going to stop. Like a cornered animal left with no other choices, she continued pulling at Natasha's dress until it lay on the floor at Natasha's feet. Ivan tore his gaze away for a second to make sure that the camera was catching all the action. Natasha slumped to the floor, sobbing violently into her hands.

"Come on Nat, we must change into our bikinis!" Janine commanded. "They won't let us go otherwise. And I'm not going to jail for this."

"Janine are you out of your mind? They have a naked video of me!"

"And it's because you stole the necklace! Get to your feet now and get dressed!"

Natasha had never known Janine to be so fierce and the unfamiliar tone shocked her back into sanity. "That's right; you better listen to everything we say otherwise you're not getting out of here." Vinny added an unnecessary threat to reinforce Janine's point. Natasha climbed back onto her three-inch heels and turned away from the camera to retrieve the flimsy pink bikini top to put it on. "Uh-uh, you're going to face the camera when you do that," Vinny continued.

Utterly shamed, Natasha turned to face the camera. She enjoyed attention in general, always laughing and flirting with the losers and posers in school because she knew that they wouldn't dare come near her because she was with Drew, and he didn't care for anyone getting too close to her. This time, Drew was nowhere to be found; she had no one to protect her, and the thought of it scared her. She fumbled with her bikini top as she had in the changing room, her breasts refusing to sit still in the little slips of cloth. Ivan smiled appreciatively as he watched her pink nipples go in and out from hiding a couple of times before resting snugly behind the triangles. He enjoyed the view when she reached behind to tie the strings behind her back; it caused her massive globes to thrust out obscenely. When had swimsuits become about how much skin you could legally show without showing everything? He silently thanked the designer of this bikini for it left little to the imagination.

He turned to look at Janine, who had her white bikini top on and was wriggling into the bikini bottoms. Ivan revelled in her neatly trimmed bush and felt his cock harden even more as he spied small droplets on her hair. Surely they would show up when she put them on? Janine pulled the thong up and true enough, the white cloth absorbed all that good wetness and he could see her pussy hair matted against the front of her crotch. The white material was perfect in the bright lights of the detainment room, making her dark nipples all the more obvious. He couldn't wait to get his hands on them. He knew Vinny preferred blondes and he was waiting for the right moment to lay the next bet down.

Vinny was bent over the waist so he was eye level with Natasha's crotch. She demurred, but took her panties off anyway. The faster she got this done, the better for them all. Vinny shook his head in amazement. Wonder of wonders, he thought, that is a fantastic looking pussy! Natasha took great pride in ridding her body of excess hair, and her pussy hair fell in that category. Her pussy was clean shaven and the closed labia made her look even younger. In a frenzy, she slipped into the matching pink g-string and covered it up best she could. Vinny had had an eyeful, but he wasn't going to be satisfied so easily.

"Don't forget the necklace. You stole that too," he goaded her and watched triumphantly as she put the necklace on.

"There!" Natasha exclaimed. "We're in the lousy bikinis!"

"What do you mean lousy bikinis?" Ivan asked flippantly. "You risked your entire education for these wonderful garments and you call them lousy?" He clicked his tongue in disapproval, smirking with the thought of what was to come.

"No, we're not done yet," Vinny chimed in. "We want you to model these outfits that you wanted so badly."

Natasha choked back a sob. This was a nightmare. Hesitantly she turned to give her side profile. Janine stood woodenly at her side, unsure of what to do. "You too, brunette slut, I bet you know how to act sexy." Ivan laid in extra emphasis on the 'bet'.

All the stiffness in Janine's body washed away as her mind returned to the thought of sex. What is going on? It's like... it's... it's good... Janine cupped her cheek with a hand, and brought the other to rest between her breasts. Natasha watched as Janine struck a pose after another, each one sultrier than the previous. Janine thrust her breasts out in the direction of the camera, giving it a clear look down her cleavage and her erect nipples poking through the fabric. She then crossed her arms under her breasts, lifting them up like an obscene offering. For her next pose, she cupped her breast with her left hand and covered her crotch with the right, looking coyly at the camera.

With her right hand so close to her pussy, something at the back of her mind took over. Her crotch jerked forward and her swollen clit made contact with her middle finger. She gasped suddenly as the sudden sensation sent tremors through her body. She could feel the pressure growing at the epicentre, that sweet spot within her pussy, and she yearned to reach in for it. But no, it wasn't the right time or place. But she wanted to, so badly.

The guards noticed that Janine wasn't modelling her swimsuit anymore, and her right hand was moving circles around her clit. Natasha noticed too and hugged Janine, begging her to stop degrading herself, but it was too late. Janine was too close to the point of no return. With a shriek she climaxed, soaking the white thong. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets and she flailed about wildly in Natasha's arms. The shuddering seemed to last a long time before they both collapsed to the floor, Natasha unable to hold her weight.

Natasha's eyes were wide and her breathing was heavy. It was the first time she had seen such a violent orgasm, and it filled her with strange pangs of jealousy. It turned her on to see the extent of Janine's arousal and perhaps it was the strong scent of sex in the air or something more primal, but she could feel her body responding. Looking down, she could see the outline of her nipples pressing against the bikini and the string between her ass cheeks was rubbing her in a distracting way. She fought back the urge to adjust it, and looked up at the two guards.

"Well that's that." Vinny reached behind him and retrieved his handcuffs. Natasha was too stunned to react before the cold hard steel wrapped itself around her right wrist.

"But, but you said..." she started.

"You're still going to be charged for theft, young lady. This is the law, and there is no free lunch. Ivan, you can cuff that girl." Vinny shrugged her complaints off as he twisted her arm around her back and clicked the other cuff on. "I'll bring her to the my office to sort out the paperwork." Vinny carted a struggling Natasha out of the room and the sound of her protests was cut off when the door thudded shut behind them.

Ivan knew exactly what Vinny was up to. It was all part of Vinny's scare tactics. People reacted differently when the handcuffs came on; they became more desperate and more compliant. He also knew he needed no handcuffs for his brunette slut. Janine's legs folded awkwardly beneath her as she panted heavily into the floor. She felt so good, though her mind was slowly returning to sanity. She shuddered at the thought of the video camera taking her every move. Would the guards really let them go after all?

"Now now, that was a fine orgasm. Are your legs all wobbly and tired? I bet they're just fine, and you're going to stand up now." Ivan's voice broke through the haze. As if stung by a bee, Janine flew off the floor, all trace of tiredness leaving her as she stood ramrod in the middle of the room.

"Sir, that's enough. We've learnt our lesson and we're sorry and we won't do it again," Janine pleaded, now looking Ivan in the eye.

She is so easy to manipulate, he thought. "I will decide when I think you are sorry. Hands up behind your head." Janine complied. "I bet you're usually a really good girl. You'll follow my commands right?"

Janine wanted terribly to be defiant, spit in his face or kick him hard, but she was a good girl, and all she could do was nod her agreement. Most good girls would not be in a holding room holding their hands behind their heads for shoplifting, but that was a minor grievance.

"Now you'll hold that position until I say otherwise right?" Ivan had reverted to his soft, quiet commanding voice. He felt that he didn't need to be harsh with this girl since she was so ridiculously compliant. Whatever it was that made her that way, he could really use. There were a lot of people in his life, Vinny included, that could use a good shutting up.

Janine's arms locked themselves in that position. With her hands behind her head and her elbowed pushed back, she could see her breasts straining against the white bikini. Ivan pulled up a chair three feet in front of her and sat down to enjoy her humiliating position. Her white thong was dark with her juices and her neatly trimmed bush was perfectly framed by the white triangle. Exquisite.

"And since you're a good girl, you're not ever going to complain or report this, are you?" Ivan pressed in.

"No I won't," came Janine's reply. I'm a good girl, she thought.

"You're a good girl, but you've been a little naughty," Ivan continued.

"I haven't been naughty, sir."

"But you have. Look at your soaked swimsuit. Isn't that naughty?"

"Well..." Janine blushed and looked away. Why was he tormenting her? "Sir, you should let me go now."

"No. You have been naughty. I dare you to say it."

"I have been naughty," Janine replied immediately. Did she also respond to dares, he wondered. "I dare your naughty nipples to harden."

Janine cried out in shame as she watched her nipples grow firm under his command. They now stuck out through the bikini like pencil erasers. "Now now, I'm sure they can do better than that." She let out a cry as her nipples responded again as if tweaked by an invisible hand. She closed her eyes as she saw Ivan leaning forward to pinch her proffered nipples.

----------

Natasha continued to struggle as Vinny dragged her down the deserted hallway by the arm. Where was he leading her? She worried for a moment if Janine was alright, before fear and self-preservation took over. "Let me go already, you've had your fun, I'm sorry!" Vinny continued to lead her down one hallway to another until she was truly lost. The handcuffs behind her back added to her apprehension and she felt trapped. She tottered along in her high heels, each step threatening her breasts with eviction from the sanctuary of her bikini. They jostled with a passion, and Vinny watched their dance out of the corner of his eye. She was truly fine, from her long blonde hair in a ponytail to her three inch heels. The bikini was held up only by the four knots, behind her neck, her back and on her luscious hips. He licked his lips subconsciously.

They reached his office and he brought her inside and sat her down. He didn't offer to undo the handcuffs, leaving them locked behind her back.

"You're going to sign this." He slapped an official looking document in front of her. "It's an admission of guilt and an agreement to whatever punishment I see fit."

"I'm not signing that!" Natasha exclaimed.

"That's good, because I have another one. The gist of this one is that you're guilty and are ready to be sentenced at the nearest possible time. I will personally deliver you to the lockup."

"I refuse! I want a lawyer."

"You don't get a lawyer, young lady. In a situation like this, since you were caught by me in my mall, you are under my jurisdiction and I can choose which of these I want you to sign. I'm being real nice to offer you the choice. If you don't want that luxury, I can choose for you..." He let his words trail off and watched them sink into her. Stupid kids. If they had studied more instead of watching crappy soaps and sitcoms, they would know that he had delivered a whole lot of bull. But bullshit is only bullshit if someone calls it. He could tell Natasha didn't know any better.

"So which will it be?" He tapped the table impatiently.

"The first one," she replied eventually.

"Good." He unlocked her right hand and watched her eagerly as she signed her right to complain away. As she put the pen down, he almost crowed with joy. It was the first time he went this far outside the boundaries. He usually gave them a stern talking to and sent them away after they cried and begged. But this girl, she deserved more. There was something about her that made him want to stretch his limits.

She started to complain as the handcuff went back around her free wrist. He turned her to face him as he explained that the handcuffs were only a reminder that she could easily have been sent to jail. He asked her if she had stolen before. She squirmed, unwilling to further implicate herself, but after he assured her that it would be in confidence she recounted several similar incidents. He wasn't surprised at all. Most kids wouldn't know how to stop, and got bolder each time they succeeded. It had started with trinkets from Accessoritz and made its way to clothes and shoes. He tried to act professional, but his eyes kept wavering to her barely covered breasts. He wasn't interested in her story, only interested in calming her down and making her feel like she could trust him.

Sensing the time was right, he stood up slowly. "You have been very cooperative Miss Partridge. But we cannot only talk through your punishment. There needs to be some physical punishment so you will remember it. I need to be sure that you will remember this and not commit any more crimes because we don't ever want to have to send you to jail." Natasha nodded meekly.

"Let us proceed then, Ms Partridge. Can I call you Nat instead?"

"Em, sure."

"Okay Nat, I am going to administer a spanking."

"A what?!" Natasha's level of anxiety rose.

"A good, old-fashioned spanking. You can either have it standing up while touching the ground or you can rest across my legs. Either way, you must receive ten strokes without resistance. Any resistance and your punishment may increase."

"I will not be spanked!" Natasha was on her feet in a loud protest.

"You signed the form to say that you accepted my punishment rather than go to jail. If you do not hold up to your side of the bargain, I will be forced to fulfill mine. Now bend over!"

Natasha opened her mouth to retort, but thought the better of it and hesitantly bent over to touch the ground. The sight of her ass with a thin pink string separating the cheeks made Vinny's cock harden instantly. He was going to enjoy this.

vexcave
vexcave
143 Followers