Dare Me Not Ch. 13

Story Info
Natasha wants payback, and Janine will have to pay.
4.2k words
4.53
29.9k
15

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vexcave
vexcave
142 Followers

It has been a while since the last installment. Thank you for your feedback over this period. This shall finish the arc that I started a few years ago...

Recap: Drew and Janine have crossed a few more boundaries, but neither know what they're getting themselves into. To make it worse, Natasha had seen them as they shared an overly intimately embrace in the garage (Ch 12).

*****

"I'm gonna make her pay. I'll make them both pay," Natasha seethed as she huffed back to Drew's room. She fought back the urge to rip books off the shelves and tear up pillows. A very small part of her knew that Janine was involuntarily compulsive and perhaps had no control over it, but it was easy for rage and jealousy to drop that voice out. "I'm gonna make her regret she never told me about her weakness to dares."

She bided her time, setting the stage for that Friday evening. Her family was going to be off for the weekend, but she has less interest in the cabin by the lake especially when the overnight temperatures were close to freezing, and much more interest in losing her ex-best friend. In fact in having Janine lose herself.

Janine had no idea of the trap that was being laid for her benefit. They hung out at her place often, and whenever her family was away, Natasha would set up a movie or some light entertainment with booze and popcorn and more booze. It was really an opportunity for them to drink without a chaperone present.

Natasha had invited a few more people than usual, but Janine thought nothing of it. The early part of the evening passed uneventfully. Carrie, Lisa, Natasha, Janine, and Drew and his buddies Greg, Simon and Kevin from the football squad had made their way through pizza and a few bottles of beer. but as the sun threatened to leave the party, Lisa asked if they could head inside. She had defied the weatherman by wearing a skirt even though the weather was cooling, and she was feeling the chill coming on.

"What's the movie for tonight?" Drew asked Natasha as they headed inside.

"Nah, I'm feeling like something different. Let's play a game or something." Natasha replied.

"I've cards in my car," Greg offered. "We could play blackjack."

"Man, that's lame," Simon scoffed. "I don't want to play some boring card game."

"I vote for something that let's us continue drinking," Carrie chimed in. "I'd like to spin the bottle with you." Carrie had the hots for Simon and had found the perfect opportunity to sidle up beside him.

"Hah, a much better suggestion!" Simon put his arm around her shoulders. "Truth or dare!"

Each with a new drink in hand, they sat down on the carpet. "Alright, house rules. We alternate truths and dares, and the spinner decides the challenge for the lucky recipient. If the spinner ends up pointing back at himself, everyone else gets to set the challenge. Everyone got it?" Natasha laid it out quickly.

Janine sat between Kevin and Simon with Carrie on his other side. Lisa and Natasha flanked Drew and Greg.

"Truth, and I'll spin first." Natasha landed on Lisa. "Easy, what is the most craziest thing you have done in public?"

"This one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy." Groans ensued. "I swear, American Pie ripped me off!"

"Sounds fake to me. Prove it!" Kevin cat-called.

"I'm not drunk enough and it ain't a dare, so no luck for you there. It's my turn though. I dare..." the bottle ended at Kevn. "I dare you to act like you're sticking this bottle in your ass for 10 seconds. I'm taking pictures."

"What goes around comes around, but I'm game. Take all the pictures you want." Kevin stood the bottle upright and put on a good show of dancing and gyrating over said bottle for an easy 10 seconds. "My turn, truth for... Carrie. What's your dirtiest fantasy?"

"Um," Carrie glanced over at Simon furtively. "I'd wait for my man to come home, sit him on a chair right by the door and give him a lap dance in nothing but an apron. When he's nice and ready, I'd suck his cock and lick his balls and ride him like a cowgirl should." Simon grinned appreciatively. "I'd like that kind of thrill ride." "Of course you would." Carrie gave him a mock punch.

Janine was taken aback by the frightening speed at which the game was degrading. The sex talk and erotic questions usually only happened just before everyone stumbled home hot and bothered, but it was barely half past seven..

"Dare for Simon." Carrie smiled. "I dare you to act out my fantasy, but I'm the one coming home from work."

"Do I have to wear the apron? I'm only game if it's a french maid apron." The guys murmured that they didn't want to see Simon in an apron in any situation, so Simon kept his clothes on.

A chair was pulled up and the group cheered as Carrie opened an invisible door. "Honey I'm home."

"Come here, beautiful." Simon grabbed her hand and reeled her into his arms. She tottered dangerously, but he knew what he was doing, and soon she was resting safely in his embrace. "How was work? I bet you need to release some tension badly."

"Oh honey, I do so badly. It's been a hard day's work," Carrie cooed as he rubbed her shoulders and led her to the chair..

All eyes were on Carrie and Janine was glad. The command wasn't for her, but her body didn't care. She felt her back knot right up, and she yearned for some of Simon's careful ministrations. Carrie burst out giggling as Simon brought his butt to bear, wiggling the best he could in her face. He turned to face her and gyrated his crotch just above her leg with his back to the group.

"How long is the lap dance section?" he asked as he did a mock dip down past her right knee.

"At least another three dips!" called out Lisa.

As he dipped the second time, Carrie inched her fingers forward so they barely scraped his cock as he went by. She glanced at him to see if he noticed and he had. He leaned in for his last dip and her fingers ran up along the base on his growing hardness.

"Are you ready for more, honey? I bet you want it badly." With strong hands, he separated her legs as he pretended to go down on her. More catcalls erupted as he made a good show of mock cunnilingus. Janine was having a lot of trouble on her own too. She too wanted it badly, and if she could just hold herself back for ten seconds, she'd get over it. She headed for the bathroom, she had to get away. Natasha smiled inwardly, knowing it would not be long before Janine made a fool of herself without Natasha having to even lift a finger. It didn't take much coaxing to get Carrie and Lisa to play along, and everyone knew boys would follow the bait without any resistance. This evening is going to be fun.

Janine shuddered as she closed the bathroom door behind her. The raucous screams of laughter meant that that everyone was enjoying the show outside, but no one else could see the show that was unfolding in the bathroom. I want it, Janine heard herself say as she plunged her hand down her jeans to cup her wet sex. Another five seconds maybe, she thought, as her body took over. She yanked her jeans and panties to her ankles and buried two fingers knuckle deep repeatedly to the sounds of wolf-whistling and faux sex outside. Her mind wrestled futilely for a few more seconds before she regained control. Eyes wide with lust and unfulfillment, she cleaned herself up and exited the bathroom to return to the group. The rodeo show had just ended, and Carrie and Simon were just sitting down as well.

"My turn, and thank you for that one Carrie. We should do that again sometime!" They laughed together nervously but shared a knowing look. I got him! Carrie congratulated herself.

"Truth from... Janine."

"Me?"

"Absolutely. What did you think of that performance?"

Janine choked. "Erm, it was good? And hot?"

"I bet you can do better than that. How does it make you feel?"

"I want it badly and had to go to the bathroom to stick my fingers in my pussy." Janine rattled off his words and her admission without hesitation. All eyes turned to her as her own words sunk in. "Oh my god."

"Well that's quite a powerful truth. I'd like to prove that."

"Nuh-uh-uh, settle down Simon. You had your truth. Janine, your turn." Natasha came swiftly to Janine's aid. Janine flashed Natasha a grateful smile. Don't be too happy yet, the night is still young.

"Hoo boy I need another drink after that performance and that disclosure." Greg refilled their cups as the group settled back down to continue. "Dare for Greg. I dare you to drink your beer without using your hands."

"And no spilling on the carpet!" Natasha warned as Greg gripped the lip of his cup with his teeth. The beer sloshed around but Greg made a masterful attempt to sip it. The last bits got away and dribbled down the side of his face and neck.

"Too easy!" Greg boasted as gripped the bottle for his spin. "Lisa, I dare you to lick up all this beer. Don't waste any!"

Fortunately Greg had called Lisa by name, Janine thought. She would not have been able to resist such a direct command. She envisioned herself pushing Lisa off so she could be the one to lick all the beer off Greg's cheek, neck and chest. Lisa was gamely doing it now, putting on more of a show of light kisses than licking. No one cared to point out that it had been two dares in a row.

"There's some that went down his shirt," Kevin pointed out. "Yes, payback's a bitch. Lift that shirt Greg." Lisa flipped Kevin the bird as she chased a few errant beads of beer down his chest with her tongue. "That's hot. I bet Greg wished he spilt more so it ran lower."

"After that show, I definitely would have. But Natasha might have had me lick the carpet if I spilt so I'll try that next time." He sat back down and righted his shirt.

The next spin went to Natasha who told a partial truth about the trouble she got into when she was caught shoplifting. "I just flashed him my boobs and he let me go. These babies come in handy, what can I say? You remember that day, Janine?"

Janine remembered the security guard Ivan and his black cock in her mouth as she nodded numbly. She recalled his throbbing warrior thrusting in and out of her mouth until it burst forth like a geyser. It seemed like a long time ago, yet the memories were flooding back like it was yesterday.

Natasha too was remembering the actual events of that day, with her rape at the hands of Vinny. At least he wore a condom, the fucker. He got lucky that day, but one day, she'll make him pay too. No one gets the better of Natasha Partridge.

"Kevin, I dare you to take your shirt off." "Sure, I'm game. Keep telling you girls that what goes around will definitely come around." He threw his shirt behind him on the couch, comfortable showing his muscular body off. As a Will or weakside linebacker, he was smaller and faster than the regular linebackers, but still built like a wall. Just a wall that can run.

"Drew, who would you want to fuck besides Natasha?"

"That's a low question, man."

"Answer it brother, it ain't fun if it ain't difficult. And sleazy. And able to get you into a load of trouble."

"I'd fuck any girl then. If I didn't have Natasha with me of course."

"Cop out. You'd fuck Janine here if you had the chance."

Drew swallowed as quietly as he could. "Of course, he would," Greg jumped in. "I remember she went through a period of nice skirts. I heard Denny talking about her great legs too." The footballers nodded amongst themselves in agreement. Drew quickly took the opportunity to spin the bottle. It promptly stopped, pointing back at himself.

"Ha! Our first victim," Natasha rubbed her hands almost too gleefully. "This means we get to give you the dare."

"I think he should fuck Janine as if Natasha's not here." Kevin sneered.

"You pig." Lisa spat.

"You're just jealous 'cuz you haven't had any in a while. I'd help you out, but right now, it's Drew time. I bet if Natasha wasn't around, Janine would jump him."

Bingo! Hurrah for trash talking football players. Natasha glanced over at Janine whose wide eyes were fixated on Drew with the last command. "Bah, I'm going out for some air. You guys can give Drew whatever punishment you want."

"Stop it guys." Drew protested as he watched Natasha leave in a hurry, mistaking her urgency as anger. "Don't worry I'm not upset, honey. I just want you guys to be free to make up this dare without me."

Janine mind raced through the command. Jump Drew if Natasha wasn't around. No, wait...! Too late. Natasha had stepped out of the room, and the dare was in effect. Drew stood up to follow her, but Janine flew from her seat on the floor and pounced on him, sending him back to the ground.

"Way to go Janine. Get in character. I bet you'd kiss the living daylights out of him."

Drew had no time to protest as Janine brought her lips to sear across his. Cupping his face with her hands, she assailed him with kisses and nibbles. Drew barely recovered from his shock when her tongue made it through his lips as she circled his tongue in an erotic dance of passion. The other party guests were taken aback by this turn of events, but not knowing what to make of it, they just egged her on.

"Yeah, bite his earlobes. I bet he'd like that." "I dare you to ride him." "I dare you to grab her ass." "Man that's hot, Janine. I dare you to lick his nipple."

Drew shivered when Janine pulled his shirt up to expose his chest. She wasted no time finding his nipple and flicking it with her tongue. "That's crazy man, I bet she's into that sort of thing. I bet she'd let you suck hers, Drew."

All jaws dropped as Janine ripped her T-shirt off to expose her braless tits. She grabbed Drew's head and shoved her nipple into his mouth. "Woah!" Lisa was the first to response. "What are you doing?"

"I'm letting him suck my nipple," Janine replied, matter-of-factly.

"Fuck me, no kidding. What would Natasha say?" Natasha was watching from the crack in the door. Your life will be over when word gets out, Janine, and Carrie and Lisa are the best in the business.

Drew lay docily, his mind still not getting past the initial shock. Janine, his girl friend's best friend, had her nipple in his mouth. He wasn't going to be a quiet observer however, seeing how impossible it was to ignore the hard nub of flesh tickling his teeth and tongue. It was only right for him to return his nipple service. He kissed it gently and suckled like a newborn. "I bet that's a major turn-on. Her nipples are hard as rocks," Kevin smirked.

Simon and Carrie had snuck off to the bathroom to continue their roleplaying. Drew and Janine were too much for them to hold back. It didn't take long for Carrie's moans to signal the next stage in their relationship.

"Man this is like a direct-your-own-porn movie or something," Greg mused. "Janine I dare you to show us what you were doing in the bathroom just now."

Janine got to her feet and stripped her jeans and panties off for the second time that evening. Her voice of reason was shouting something, but it felt like it was from the other side of a chasm. She was soaking wet and needed no more urging to sink the same two fingers into her wetness. Standing over Drew, she gave him the perfect viewpoint as she probed herself.

"Shit that is amazing. I dare you bend over the couch and continue like we're not here." Kevin was getting into it as well. Janine complied with moans of lust and the sploshing of pussy juices. The requests were coming in rapid fire sequence, but she wasn't keep track of time and feeling less and less able to recover. The throbbing between her legs was building in a fever pitch and her surroundings were becoming opaque. Her world was shrinking and it was just her, the couch and the rhythmic motions of her fingers.

"You guys are all pigs." Lisa stood in a huff. "Janine, I didn't think you were a slut like that, but I want no part in this."

Kevin stood to block her way around the couch. "I think you're just jealous. Would you like some attention too?"

"Fuck you!" Lisa attempted to walk around him, but Kevin wouldn't let her by. She tried to get around him, but he grabbed her by her waist with one arm and lifted her petite frame easily onto his shoulder. She struggled, trying to get off his shoulder, but the rustling caused her skirt to bunch up and soon her panties were exposed to the three footballers.

"Check this out, she was enjoying the show too." Kevin dabbed gently at the crotch of her panties, making Lisa shriek. "Don't worry, I won't let you feel left out." He drew a lazy circle around her clit, and she clamped her thighs on his hand. "Why do you want to fight me? You can't win."

He carried her over to the couch and put her down, a lot more gently than Lisa expected. As he lowered her, he kneeled on the floor and positioned himself between her legs. "I can help you so you don't have to fuck yourself with your fingers like Janine. I bet she's still enjoying it."

Lisa looked over the couch at Janine's half-closed eyes as Kevin lowered his mouth to her sex. She could feel his breath, hot against her skin, as he inhaled her scent. He stuck the tip of his nose into the moist part of her panty and let it drift upwards in a dizzying path across his clitoris. She wanted to scream, initially from the shock of being detained against her will, then from the rush of pleasure in her loins. Sensing no resistance from her, Kevin pressed on his assault on the hapless teen. He had been looking for an appropriate opportunity to ravage her, and she had no hope of running anyway. Smirky, sassy girls always brought out something dominant and angry in him and he felt the need to make them lose themselves, yet not with malice or force, but in wanton lust and reckless abandonment.

It must be the beer. He must have spiked my beer. Lisa writhed uncontrollably, arching her hips forward to seek out the heat generated by his mouth like a moth to the flame. Kevin took the cue and moved the crotch of her panty aside to take the first taste of her sweet nectar. After sipping like it were a fine wine to his satisfaction, he took his time to kiss the rim of her sex. She let out a deep breath that she hadn't realised that she was holding when his tongue darted into her secret garden.

"I'd like to see you show me that flute trick you mentioned," Kevin broke through her daze.

"I don't have my flute with me now," Lisa giggled, surprising herself.

"I'll lend you mine. I'll even let you play with it first." He led her off the couch and out of the room. The other goings-on in there would have spoilt the mood and broken the magic.

Janine's hand was the magician and her depths were the hat. She kept failing to draw the rabbit out, so she kept tapping away like a seasoned Morse coder. Greg had been joined by Drew in directing her to masturbate with no chance of release. Both of them had their hands on their overstimulated members, jerking furiously at the lascivious display from the two girls before them. Neither was going to make a pass at Lisa though, both of them knew Kevin's laser-like focus had locked on to Lisa from early this evening, and were not about to get in the path of that tornado.

"I dare you to suck my cock," screamed Greg, and he was rewarded with eager compliance. Both Janine and Greg inhaled sharply as she swallowed his engorged member to the hilt. "Damn, she is just getting into everything we ask," he managed to get out between rasps.

Had Drew been in a more sober, less sex-addled state, he might have recalled Janine's odd behaviour earlier that week, but greater men would have failed in this noble quest. He moved behind Janine in a bid to cradle her breasts. Multiple times this week he had been treated to their suppleness and weight, yet this time they were unbound and beckoning. She arched her back towards him in approval as lightning shot down her spine at Drew's caress. It felt so right, and she snuggled back against him to give him greater access. Her thighs, drenched with her juices, collided with his impossible hardness and she shuddered at the thought of giving her virginity to him. She wanted to jump him the minute Natasha was not around, and the obvious course of action there would be crazy, uninhibited sex!

vexcave
vexcave
142 Followers
12