Dare to Let Go

Info
Lose yourself, lose your mind, and let go.
35 words
3.77
97.6k
13
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkustrooper
tarkustrooper
1,326 Followers

I want you---ALL of you---to release that frustration tonight or whenever you feel the time is right.

Feel free to send positive feedback. It's what keeps me coming back here to Literotica.

Enjoy! ;)

--:--
--:--
1.0
tarkustrooper
tarkustrooper
tarkustrooper
1,326 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I have a lot of trouble coming without a vibrator... but this audio did it. Thanks! Extra thanks for including instructions for women- there are very few guided-masturbation videos for women, with women's voices, on this sites. Us dykes appreciate it ;-)

jy55jy55about 8 years ago
masturbating to this!!!

Stimming as I listen, you made me spurt so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intense!!!

Tark ..that was ...wow!! I came sooo much and sooo hard ...you are by far my favorite author on here ..and this proves why! Kudos,Mon Cherie! Lustfully yours ..."tonguetied"

kellybre88kellybre88over 8 years ago
Oh my goodness

Wow. U made me cum so hard and I became as loud I could for u I had a neighbor knick in my door to make sure I was OK seriously. I don't really cum outloud just a couple grunts and growls and maybe a couple worlds like "I am Cummings" or "fuck me" but not like that ever. I love most of your audio especially the ones u cum in because I like cumming with uu. I give this a 4 and a half stars just because I would love to hear u cum also but still very hot. I might to listen to again tonight but maybe somewhere my neighbors won't hear me lol.

Share this

Similar Stories

House of Red Lace Bondage Wife and husband own Althea for a night.in BDSM
Journey of a Submissive A young woman is seduced into a world of complete submission.in Anal
All in the Timing Guide to Imposing Discipline.in How To
Contract of Submission A first timer's guide to training a submissive wife.in How To
Tara Likes Panties Ch. 01 Tara finds that she loves to smell her roommate's panties.in Fetish
More Stories