Dare You? Tina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nearly had a lump in my throat after her little passion filled speech. I stood up and pointed to the loo. I couldn't tell her I need a pee, because I would have choked on the first word. I couldn't let her see I had emotions.

When I came back I went to the bar, and told Phil what I wanted him to do. He went out through the back door, and a minute later he came back, and handed me the key to the back door after locking it.

I turned to Tina, and told her to strip everything off. She looked a little surprised for a moment. I think she thought we had finished for today. In truth it normally would have been, but I was inspired.

I sat back in the chair and watched her slowly remove her shoes, stockings, suspenders, and finally her knickers. Even that had a clumsiness which I found sexy. Again that uncertain smile crossed her lips, as she stood totally naked before me.

She chuckled a little embarrassed and said, "I was waiting for your friends to say your name, they never did, and now here I am, standing in front of you like this, what is your name?"

"Tina, you haven't shaved your pussy," I said totally ignoring her question.

"Sorry, but I did trim it."

I called Phil over. I whispered to him and he left the bar. 10 minutes later he was back. He put down the razor and the shaving gel, which he had bought from the newsagents down at the end of the street, and then went back to the bar. Tina was now well aware of what I wanted.

I threw the towel on the floor, the one I had used to wipe the champagne off my face, and told Tina to lay on it. She hesitated for a few second, and then did as she was told. I watched her watching me as I squirted the gel on my fingers. She swallowed hard and her fingers opened and closed, like she was preparing herself for what she knew was coming.

"Relax I'm not a bloody dentist."

I knelt down, and rubbed the gel until it changed from a lump of blue, to a white creamy foam. Now and then my finger tips went further down, and parted her pussy lips. Each time she shuddered a little and gasped softly. Her white breasts wobbled a little too, and I watched her nipples harden.

"Now, keep still," I told her.

She nodded, and then went quite rigid. I had to suppress a chuckle. Her eyes closed as the first full swipe of the razor glided through the foam, taking the hair in its path. When I took the razor away to wipe it, Tina gasped in relief.

Swipe after swipe gradually took all her hair away, as she lay there not speaking or daring to move. Phil came up and stood at my side just as I finished. He handed me a fresh towel. Tina was watching him, and again she gulped as his eyes wandered between her legs.

"I'm, going to open soon. Do you want another drink first?"

"No, thank you," I replied as I wiped the towel over Tina's smooth shaved pussy, getting rid of the odd trace of foam.

I took Tina's hands and pulled her into a sitting position. She gradually looked down between her legs, almost if she expected something horrible to have happened to her. The slight worry on her face evaporated, and a strange disbelieving smile grew there instead.

"Do, you like it?"

The words came from her and not me. I wouldn't have asked that anyway, but I would have wondered if she did. I was back in master mode now.

"It's a shaved pussy, nothing more nothing less."

My words didn't dampen her grin.

"I should get dressed if this place is opening."

I pulled her to her feet, and then grabbed the key which Phil had given to me earlier from the table. I walked to the wall and took one of the whips from the clips that held it there. Tina's smile had now left her face.

I took her hand and had to jerk her slightly to get her feet moving. I walked her to the door with the whip in my hand. I unlocked it and swung the door open. When she realised it opened out into the back yard she bulked. I pulled her through onto the covered patio. It was dark outside apart from the 3 halogen lights, two of which shined on the grass, and that left the other one lighting up the patio. The backyard was surrounded by red brick high walls on three sides, and the building behind us. I saw Tina looking around trying to see if any of the buildings had windows which looked down on the yard, none did.

"Are we going to another level, now?"

"Yes Tina, sort of, although I'll admit this is a little off the cuff."

Earlier when I came back from the loo, I had asked Phil to turn on the lights and the garden sprinkler system. The grass was bright green under the lights, and soaked. A few small puddles had formed where the grass was bare, and just soil. I knew just two days ago the grass had been cut.

"Are, you going to whip me, out here?"

My intention wasn't to do that, but I wasn't going to let her off.

"If you do as you're told, then I won't have to whip you."

I pulled her onto the grass. She jumped and shrieked a little, as her bare feet hit the sodden grass.

"Lie down and roll over and over on the grass. From this end to that and back again."

Her eyes asked the question that her mouth couldn't. Her trembling was back, as she looked at the sprinklers still working, still spewing out water, still flicking round in a circle, and covering every inch of the grass.

"Well?" I asked as I held up the whip and let the strands uncurl from my fist.

She nodded, and I walked back to the patio, lit a cigarette, and watched. Slowly she got down on her hands and knees. I heard her gasp as her belly hit the wet ground. I could see her still trembling, and watched keenly as she started to roll.

It took her 20 complete turns to reach the end. As her body went under where the sprinklers were firing their spray of water, she shook and gasped. As she rolled back up, over and over I could see with each roll, the blades of cut grass sticking to her body. There were far too many to count, but she was covered from head to toe. She started picking grass for her mouth, but before she could wipe any off her face I cracked the whip. She jumped and looked at me. I shouted through to Phil to switch off the sprinklers. A few seconds passed by, and then the water and the spinning heads ceased.

Tina watched from the ground, as I threw the whip down where she could reach it.

"Now, you have to do a few things for me. The first is you will face the patio. The second is you will keep your eyes closed, until I tell you it is okay to open them. The third thing is you will suck the handle on the whip like it is a cock, and then when I tell you, you will fuck yourself with it, until you come. Is there anything you are not sure about Tina?"

"What happens if I don't come, or I open my eyes?" she asked quietly.

"Then your ass turns red with whip marks, do you understand Tina, I'm not fucking about? You want me to take control, and this is what I want, prove to me you are not a useless cunt. Now, lay back and start."

For the next few minutes I watched her sucking the whip handle. At first it was quite obvious she was finding it difficult and probably felt a little stupid. But I encouraged her with the odd word now and then, and I told her to finger herself. Gradually she got a little more worked up, until her hips were moving off the wet grass.

"Fuck yourself with it now Tina, show me how much you want to be controlled. Make yourself come."

I watched mesmerised as she slid the whip handle in her pussy, gradually getting deeper and deeper as she toyed with her nipples. Her breathing was getting heavy and ragged, as her fingers left her nipples and started on her clit.

"Faster with the whip Tina, Show me what a true slut you are, and keep your fucking eyes closed."

There was no going back now. The grass clung to her wet body, as the whip and her fingers started her groaning and writhing around. More grass stuck to her, and her knees bent planting her feet in the soft mud. I watched her explore the muddy puddle with her painted toes, covering them and her feet up to her ankles, in grass, water, and mud.

"I'm going to come... going to....fucking, come," spat from her mouth with big heavy pants in between.

As she started to come I shouted to her to open her eyes. I had to repeat the command and when she did, through glazed eyes, she saw several faces watching her from the patio.

"Oh fuck....oh fucking hell," she cursed as she carried on, now staring at Adam, his slut Molly, Brian, and three other men who I only know vaguely, as men who frequent the club.

Her whole body was living the orgasm, and her head fell back on the grass. The whip and her fingers, if anything, had got faster and more urgent to complete a very strong orgasm.

"Fucking brilliant," Adam mumbled slowly.

"I don't believe it...she really is good," Brian added.

I asked someone to go and get her coat. Adam sent Molly, and I watched her ass roll back into the club, and I noted on her feet, those really high heels, which Adam loved his sluts to wear. Molly had her hair teased right up, and a black leather cat suit on, with the zips on the breasts open and her tits hanging out. As she came back her face was a mass of thick makeup, and she had I guess, 5 or 6 earrings in each ear. She wore purple lipstick, and matching eye shadow, and a pink collar round her neck, with Adam's cunt in black studs on it. She wasn't really my cup of tea, but I had fucked her once, while she was trussed up in a hammock in one of the rooms. I think I was the second or third in a line of 10 men. Molly was 22 and nothing seemed to faze her, she had gone past any worries or thoughts of not doing what she was told.

As she came back to the patio Adam stopped Molly and hissed something in her ear. She marched onto the grass and pulled Tina up. Molly put the coat over Tina, and then picked up the whip. We all watched Tina's eyes open wide, as Molly put the handle of the whip in her mouth, and started sucking it, along with Tina's juices. Tina jerked the lower half of her body away, when Molly went to grope her between her legs.

"Stuck up cunt," Molly spat, and then went back to sucking and licking Tina's juices off the whip.

I took Tina through to the bar, which was filling nicely with a few regulars. Even with her hair wet and grass tangled in her locks she looked beautiful. I sat her in a chair and wiped the mud off her feet with a towel.

"Where's my underwear?" she mumbled down at me.

I pointed to the wall behind her. She turned round and her stockings, bra, and suspender belt, hung on the same hooks I had taken the whip from.

"Where are my panties?" she asked looking worried in a delightfully sexy way.

Right at that time Brian held them up. Tina went to grab them, but Brian quickly pulled them away, and then stuffed them in his pocket.

"You had better do your coat right up. You're going home like that, on the bus."

She just stared at me in disbelief. I pulled her up and started doing her coat up, "Any objections?" I asked as I did the belt up.

"My shoes, I can't go bare foot."

"No shoes, just the coat. I'll be on the bus too, but I'll act like I don't know you."

"But I'm a mess, what will people think?"

She did look a mess, but a sexy mess.

"Well, your hair is wet and covered in grass, you face has grass on it, and your legs are covered in droplets of water and grass cuttings. I'm sure whoever is on the bus will have their thoughts, as to why you are in that state and shoeless of course."

Walking 10 paces behind her to the bus stop was quite something. Men and women glanced at her, and some looked longer than other others. One woman even stopped in her tracks.

I watched Tina's slim ankles as she picked her way bare foot through the crowd, until we reached the bus stop. The wait was I guess agonising for her, but we were the only two in the bus shelter. She was good, by that I mean she didn't look in my direction once. She just stared ahead, only dropping her head when someone passed. My eyes looked down on her painted toe nails, the colour was bright red, and I can only imagine how they would have attracted the attention of men and women walking towards her earlier.

I stood right behind her as she climbed the steps to get on the bus. Her knee length coat wasn't quite short enough to expose anything, other than a nice glimpse of thigh. She took her purse out of her pocket, and told the stunned driver where she wanted to go. I stood there staring at the grass on her legs as she paid.

She moved to a seat, and I had to wait until the driver had wound his neck in from watching her walk up the bus.

"Someone has been a naughty girl I guess." I whispered with a grin to the driver.

"Do you reckon mate? I tell you what, when she came up the steps that coat opened, and all you could see was grass on her thighs. I don't reckon she's got any knickers on either."

"It takes all sorts I guess."

"Yep, it sure does."

The bus was about half full, or half empty, depending on how you look at things like that. The stir she had caused amongst the other passengers had stopped now, no mumblings or nudging one another, but still a few just stared at her.

Tina, with her red face, just stared out of the window. The two men behind her just looked at each other, and one pointed to, I suppose, the grass entangled in her wet curly hair. Passengers got on and some got off over the next 7 stops. Those that were on the bus when Tina got on, all glanced at her as they passed her seat.

I decided to get off the stop before her, as I made my way slowly passed her seat she just kept looking out of the window. Tina's breasts rose and fell in her coat. I could see the white curve of her left breast, and the darkness in between them. Her legs were pressed together, and her hands seemed to be holding her coat closed. I took one last look at the lower half of her thighs, which her coat couldn't conceal, and moved to front of the bus. I clung to the seat next to the driver and leant forward.

"Hey I reckon you're right, when I passed her I could see her tit, and I saw grass on it too."

"She must be a right dirty bitch."

"Well, she must be naked under that coat like you reckon. It takes some guts to do that I suppose."

The bus stopped and the doors swished open. The driver said goodbye and I got off the bus, crossed the road, and then waited for a bus going in the opposite direction.

I got a text from Tina less than 10 minutes later, it simply said, "I'm home, thank you, X."

12