Dare You? Tina Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Adam, Brian, and Molly use Tina.
9.3k words
4.5
17.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samdare
samdare
29 Followers

I thought long and hard about my next steps for Tina. Sometimes I was trying to think of something special for her, the next I was telling myself I should just stick to my levels. The thought of Adam and Brian fucking her was something that I wasn't sure I liked. Maybe Adam was right, I was too soft on them and Tina especially. Maybe I was getting closer to her than I should.

I've been in two serious relationships, and at one point I had a wife, until she decided she needed someone else. The usual thing that partners say to each other came from her lips, "It's not you it's me, I've changed," for some of you who might be thinking of using that to get out of a relationship, don't, it means fuck all.

We lasted 4 years before that little bombshell was dropped, along with, "You're a lovely guy, you'll find someone else," I didn't want anyone else, but fuck what was I supposed to do. I looked at myself when I stopped drinking a few months later. I asked myself, what have I done wrong? I didn't have a fucking clue! So I moved on, got myself sorted, and tried to find out what women wanted. In the end they seemed to want so much my head was spinning. The only gift I seemed to have with some of them is a sexual one. Again it doesn't cover all women, but fucking hell, there are so many in the world, something of which I'm glad about by the way.

Sex was very good with my ex wife. In her words, "My god you do all the right things for me," The important word in that to remember is 'for' I did the right things FOR her and not TO her. Some of you might think that it doesn't make a difference, but I reckon it does. Even now I have a hard time with her bit about her changing, but I've got used to it, even though it is a shit excuse. So like with Tina and a few others I do things for, and those in the past before I hit on the card idea, I've made mistakes, but I'm learning all the time.

Tina phoned me the next day and said she would try and go with Adam and Brian, as long as I was there. There was no way I'd leave her with them anyway, but I didn't tell Tina that. I just told her I'd be there, if that is what she really wanted. She said she would let Adam whip her, but she wouldn't unless I was there. She wanted it to be gentle, and if she couldn't take it she wanted me there to stop it. I agreed, because like I said, I wouldn't make her go through anything she really didn't want to. She sounded excited about the whole thing. I did wonder if she would ask if I was going to join in, she didn't. Part of me was a little disappointed, but I would make up my mind as things progressed about whether I would or not. Besides I had a bigger thing to decide. Her last words before we said goodbye were, "Please, will you come to the party. I've got to go, I need to go, but I need you there."

"Tina, meet me for coffee tomorrow, and we'll discuss it further."

She sounded excited, we said our goodbyes, and my foot kicked the bin across the kitchen, at the frustration at not being able to tell her no over the phone.

Again I watched from across the street as she sat in the café, and then I went shopping. I gave her 20 minutes on her own before I went in. She smiled at me and jumped up and went to the counter. I sat opposite her chair with her coat on the back, and waited until she brought my coffee. She sat down and grinned at me.

"I don't think you should go to the party," I said.

Her grin dropped.

"I've made up my mind. I was asked before my ex, and I said I'd go."

"Tina, when the booze has been flowing for a few hours, well something could be said that won't go down to well. It'll be like walking through a mine field."

"I can handle my drink, well, I know when to stop."

I leant forward, "Tina, I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about anyone, your ex, his new girlfriend, Mike, or anyone of your friends who thinks you've been wronged. It isn't just limited to you."

She sat back and looked out of the window for a few seconds, and then she turned to me, "I'm going to the party. I've made up my mind. I'm not hiding away just because my ex will be there, and Mike won't do anything."

"That's another thing, he doesn't like me, if I turn up you'll be planting another mine."

"Are you saying you won't come with me?"

It was my turn to look out of the window. I didn't want to go against my rule, but the thought of Tina standing in a corner on her own wasn't very nice. I'm sure she wouldn't be on her own, but how the fuck would she cope if something did go wrong?

"No Tina, I can't, in fact I think this should stop, the whole thing. Find yourself a nice guy. Tina, you don't need the shit I put you through."

I chucked a ten pound note on table, ignored the "You bastard," that was hissed at me under her breath, and left.

Three nights later I knocked on Tina's door, what the fuck I was doing was beyond me. It went against everything I told myself I wouldn't do. I heard her call to hang on from somewhere up the stairs behind the door. A minute later I could hear her feet rushing down the stairs. I took a deep breath as she fiddled with some lock behind the door. It opened just a couple of inches until the chain stopped it. Her eyes peered at me and the door closed. The chain rattled as it swung out of the cradle, and the door opened wider the second time. We just stared at each other for a few seconds, and then she smiled.

"Come in, I'm glad you're here."

I watched her ass sway as she walked in front of me. It was obvious she was going to the party, she had on a knee length figure hugging black dress, and black tights or hold up stockings, I knew one or the other, because the dress was so tight there wasn't a sign of a suspender strap anywhere. She turned facing me and the plunging neckline went to a V below the level of her breasts.

"I didn't think I'd see you again, I'm glad you're here though, really glad."

She caught me staring at her cleavage.

"Do you think the dress is too much?"

"No, as long as you are comfortable wearing it. Although you should remove your knickers, I can see the outline."

She giggled and then stopped herself, "I thought that too, but I wasn't sure if I could."

That seemed strange after what I had her do.

"Is that a new dress?"

Her eyes looked inquisitive at me for a few seconds, and then she got what I meant.

"Yes, he hasn't seen me in this before."

"And the pendant you're wearing?"

Her face dropped as her red painted fingers touched the chain round her neck, "It was the last thing he bought me. Oh god you're right. I wasn't wearing it to well...I just like it that's all."

Before I could tell her to take it off she did.

"Now your knickers," I commanded.

She pulled up her dress, and really had to wriggle to get it up until she could reach under the hem and pull her knickers down. I saw the tops of her stay up stockings, and stood there as she pulled her knickers off. Part of me wanted to fuck her, and then send her to the party with a pussy full of spunk, but I was doing this for Tina. I wanted her calm and in control of herself, without any other pressure from me. Tonight I was going to help her, and I could see she needed it, it was that obvious. Over a drink she told me, she really had to push herself to be in the same room as her ex husband. She had bumped into him with his little young tart, as Tina referred to his girlfriend as, just a couple of weeks after her and her husband had split. She told me Gloria was just 24 but looked a couple of years younger. Tina said she felt shocked by seeing then together, and then she got tongue tied, and she had to hurry off before the tears started. So this wasn't going to be any picnic for her or me for that matter. I gave her a few tips and she listened intently. She was really determined to go to the party, no matter how awkward it would be for her. I guess too that this is why she plays the game so well. We arrived after walking just a few hundred yards down from her house. She knocked on the door and then suddenly turned to me, "What do I call you, I mean what's your name?"

"Anything you want to, make one up," I replied.

"Sam, you look like a Sam," she said with a smile.

So Sam it was, although I wasn't sure if I looked like a Sam.

"Okay, but try not to tell your ex."

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because like I said, it is bugger all to do with him."

"Anyway, I'll doubt if he'll talk to me," her head spun round and she looked a little worried, "Not that I want him to, and I think you are wrong, he won't talk to me."

"Oh he will, but remember what I said."

The door opened and a rather plump woman stood in front of us, in a long flowing dress with such big gaudy flowers on it, I wondered if she wearing curtains. So this was Evelyn, and straightaway I realised why Mike was chasing Tina. I'm not be nasty about her, alright I am, but she could have helped herself a little more in the clothing department, and when she hugged me I thought my ribs were going to crack. Still she was pleasant enough, apart from the overpowering cheap perfume, which we had to smell and pretend, was nice, because her Mike had bought it for her for her birthday.

"God that stinks," Tina whispered, as we stepped inside.

So it wasn't just me then.

As parties go it was full of the usual suburban things. Music from the 90's assaulted your ears, but drowned out the gaps in conversations. A long table covered with food and a white throw a way paper cloth, which we were told not to lean on the end of, because it could go, in Evelyn's words "tits up," seemed to stretch the length of the longest wall. How the fuck 14 people would get through all the food was beyond me, still I guess I'd end up with a doggy bag like everyone else, and end up throwing it in some hedge for the foxes, badgers, and hedgehogs to pick through later.

Obviously the party wasn't my type of thing, but I reminded myself why I was there. I handed Evelyn a card and a box. Tina was as surprised as her friend, she opened the card which I hadn't signed, and then her fingers pulled the wrapping off a Kate Spade silver photo frame, which cost me around £100. Evelyn just stared at it in shock, and started gushing about how I shouldn't have bought it. I got what I thought I would, another big hug, and then she called to Mike to come and see.

"My god, that's expensive, I didn't expect you to buy anything for her," Tina whispered.

Before Tina could say anything more, Mike was stood in front of me. He, amongst others, had been watching me, but his eyes seemed to have more than a hint of agitation. Mike repeated his wife's words, about me not buying her anything, but it was more of a hissed statement. Evelyn came back carrying the photo frame.

"Thank you, again, I'll find a nice photo of Mike and me to put in it."

The doorbell drew her attention, and she excused herself and went to answer it, still clutching the photo frame to her enormous tits. Mike moved off to talk to someone else, and I felt Tina squeeze my hand as a voice greeted Evelyn behind us in the hall.

"That's him, my ex is coming in."

"Relax," I whispered.

I could see the odd look from a few of the other guest, and just a quick glance between Tina and her ex husband. To me the rest of the guests all seemed like vultures, just waiting for the first move between to warring parties. Perhaps that wasn't the right way to sum it up, but it sure felt like a few guest were here, just waiting for things to kick off. The glance between Colin and Tina told me a lot. Tina I could feel was a little nervous, but she held herself upright as I had told her to do. Colin just glanced at her with a look in his eye which said, "I'll get to you later."

Usually in these sorts of things you would expect the hosts to keep things calm. But already I knew I had misjudged Evelyn. Watching the look she gave Tina when Tina spotted Colin, left me in no doubt that Evelyn was revelling in what might happen. Her fat face had the hint of a smug grin, which she tried to hide with a glass of wine. As she held the glass to her lips her eyes watched Tina, she looked like the devil puppet master, waiting for her nasty plan to swing into action. The air kiss she exchanged with Colin's tart was enough to tell me Tina, although quite strong, would have crumbled without me being around. As for Colin's girlfriend, Gloria, she wore a tight fitting silver top, which did little to hide her jugs. The black trousers she wore looked like they had been sprayed on. A mass of dyed blond hair cascaded down her back. Her makeup was to my eyes, gaudy. I doubt it would appeal to any of the clientele in the Spider club, yes it was that bad. She shot a little grin at Tina, and then pushed her arm through Colin's, and looked back to make sure Tina had noticed.

Over the course of the next hour, Tina and I chatted with a few of the other guests, but we stayed in our corner. Tina was in control of herself, but that wasn't going to last long by the way she was going through the wine. The next glass I gave her contained water. Her eyes looked in the glass and back at me.

"You need to stay focused."

"By that you mean sober, I take it?"

I didn't answer, and to Tina's credit she didn't mention it again, she sipped the water like it was wine. Colin was sinking the booze like some macho on his way to being an asshole, and his little tart was becoming louder and louder. Gloria's laugh was going right through me, and a few others I had noticed. The shrill was one which made me feel the same, as when my mother used to scrape a metal spoon on those old fashioned pans. If Gloria ever went to the club the first thing I'd do is gag the bitch, strip her naked and fuck her hard face down on the bed frame with no mattress.

Evelyn came over, and slipped her arm through mine. Her perfume was now fighting with the sweat, and the latter was winning, "Why don't you and me go outside, I do so love to show my garden off," she said.

I could have been polite, but I wasn't, "Evelyn, I'm sure it is a very nice garden, but I don't have the slightest interest in gardens."

Still she wasn't put off; "Look," she whispered, "Colin wants a word with Tina. I'm sure you don't mind giving her 5 minutes?" Her smile was one that I didn't trust, and the little sign to Colin made me feel even more determined not to go.

I was going to give it to her straight when Colin started walking after his beer belly towards us. I looked past him to his girlfriend, who seemed to be whispering in some guy's ear, and then they turned with a grin to watch what was about to happen.

Someone called Evelyn, and reluctantly her sticky arm left mine, thank god. I moved behind Tina as Colin picked up a can of beer from the table. It gave me time to whisper in Tina's ear, "Be strong, you're better than anyone else here so prove it."

"To you?" she asked.

"No, to yourself," I replied.

Evelyn was now stood next to the smirking blond. Two or three others seemed to move towards them too. This was the audience getting ready for what I'm sure some of them thought, could be an amusing five minutes or so. I held my ground behind Tina, right behind Tina.

Colin finally made it to us, and all I could think was. What the fuck did she ever see in him?

"Tina, I need to come to the house tomorrow. I have to find my passport. I'm going on holiday with Gloria."

I could feel the nervousness in Tina even stood behind her.

"I can't. I mean I'm out tomorrow," she said after a moments pause.

Colin smiled and looked down at his shoes, he looked back at her, "Tina, I need my passport, I'll be round about 10.30, okay?"

Behind him there were 6 or 7 faces watching. I waited for Tina to respond, but I guess she had noticed the faces too. She started to say something, but I knew what was going to come out wasn't in her best interest, so I jumped in.

"I'm taking Tina out tomorrow, she won't be in. I am sure she'll phone you when she finds it."

Tina's hand fumbled behind her, until she felt mine, and she held it.

"Oh is that right, it's got fuck all to do with you, I'm talking to my ex wife. Who is your friend Tina?"

"Colin, don't make a scene."

"Well, what's his name?"

She went to tell him, but I gripped her hand a little tighter.

"He's just a friend. I'll phone, when I find it, I promise."

Again a little grin crossed Colin's lips. He took a deep breath and said, "Well, make sure you do," he looked behind her to me, "and you, good luck with Tina, you'll need it."

She gripped my hand, I suspect sensing my step to the side was going to lead to something, it was. I wanted to knock the fucker off his feet. I stopped, and Tina released her grip a little.

"He doesn't need any luck with me. He knows more about me in a few weeks than you ever did. Now go back to your girlfriend, you asshole."

He looked shocked at Tina, but turned slithered back to Gloria, he smiled as he reported to her. His smile dropped when she started hissing things in his ear.

Tina turned and looked up into my eyes, "I didn't do very well, and I shouldn't have called him an asshole."

"You did do well Tina, and nobody heard what you said apart from him, you put him in his place without humiliating him in front of everyone, and right now he's getting an earful from his drunken tart. I think it is best we leave while you've scored a victory."

She smiled, her hand was still shaking probably due to the confrontation, but her green eyes sparkled, and she looked alive.

"Tina, you were really brave coming here, well done."

Tina smiled at the woman who we had talked to earlier. The woman nodded at me with a smile, and then went back to her husband.

Evelyn didn't look too pleased, and that was before we said our goodbyes. She walked us to the door, but the disappointment of not witnessing some sort of massive argument was noticed by Tina too.

"Evelyn, what happened a few months ago, we should forget about. We have been friends for a good few years, but not anymore."

Tina left Evelyn stumped on her own doorstep, until she finally found something to return to Tina, "Well, fuck you," she hissed.

Tina and I walked up the road, her arm through mine. The smile I had in my head started to drop. Beside me was a woman who I liked, a woman I wanted to take care of, and this wasn't how I saw things going. I cursed myself for stepping over the line and into her private life. Somehow I knew I would have to disentangle myself from her. I had become part of her circle of friends, although some I would hardily call that at all. Right now she was on a high from standing up to her ex husband, and that bitch Evelyn. So what now, do I just drop her home and leave her there alone? I could, but I guess I'd be a right bastard for doing it. So I walked her up the path to her door.

"It's still early, I'd like you to come in, but I know you don't really want to."

"Is it that obvious?"

She nodded, with one of those grins that people do to try and hide being disappointed. Her next words stunned me for a few seconds.

"So how about we play?"

I tried to think of excuses as to why we shouldn't, but as the cogs rolled in my head, I realised this was possibly the best way of getting us both past an awkward moment, and of course me dumping her on the doorstep. Maybe Adam is right, I am too soft on my players, I know if he was me he would never have gone to the party.

That smile and those green eyes waited for an answer. Finally I gave it, "Okay, but not here."

"Where then?" she asked, bouncing up and down excitedly.

"We are going to the Spider club."

She nodded, and her smile dropped to a straight face, "Yes my master....your slut will do anything you wish."

I nearly smiled but I made myself stop. Perhaps that was the problem, did I smile too much at Tina?

samdare
samdare
29 Followers