Dare You? Tina Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we arrived at the Spider club, on a Saturday night at 10.40. Saturday was usually busy, and usually full of people doing weird and not so wonderful things. This would be an eye opener for Tina, and maybe this night would be the night I actually fucked her.

The club was just getting into full swing. We had a couple of drinks at the bar and that was where Tina met Grace. Grace is 45, and part owner of the club. She is 3 inches less than 6 feet tall, with a bust you couldn't ignore, and an hour glass figure like Nigella Lawson, which made you want to trace your fingers over the curves. Her hair was jet black, and long and full. Now and then she pinned it back in a tight ponytail, but tonight it was hanging loose, and framed her face beautifully. Her eyes were dark, and her make up of black eyes shadow, made her look even more menacing. Grace's slightly tanned face, and dark red lipstick on full lips, gave her a frightening look, which had caused many men to wither, or come in their pants, depending on how you liked that sort of thing. Her dress was long, dark purple, and with a low neckline which only just covered her nipples. She had a gold chain hanging round her neck, and dangling from that was a black spider pendant, which she always wore to the club.

I introduced Tina to Grace. Foolishly, Tina went to shake hands with Grace. You don't shake hands with Grace if you are submissive. Grace just gave her a glare, and Tina recoiled.

"Brian has told me all about her. So how long have you been training her?" Grace asked.

Before I could reply Adam came over with Molly. Molly dropped to her knees and Grace just stared down at her. I watched Grace offer the back of her hand to Molly, and Molly kissed it, and then rose to her feet. Grace looked at Tina, you've a lot to learn," she snapped.

I watched as Tina knelt before Grace, and said softly, "Yes I have."

Grace raised an eyebrow like she wasn't expecting Tina to drop, but she offered Tina the back of her hand, and Tina kissed it, if a little tentatively. Grace didn't smile; she never smiles at a submissive in the club. Grace barked out an order, and I watched as Molly started stripping Tina in the main area of the bar. Tina looked a little frightened, but she didn't object. When Tina was finally naked I could see she was blushing. Her eyes weren't sure where to look, and I wasn't surprised that she kept her eyes from making contact with Grace's.

Tina wasn't the only naked woman in the room, and there were a few men too. One of the naked men, (apart from a collar and leash,) Harry, as I know him, was knelt behind his wife Jenny, as she kissed a big hunk. Harry was kissing Jenny too; his face was buried in between Jenny's ass cheeks, where it had been ever since we came in. Grace whispered to Adam and he went over to Jenny and spoke to her. A minute later Harry was knelt behind Tina. I made a slight movement with my head when I looked at Grace, telling her no. Grace, as usual, ignored me, and I watched as she covered Tina's mouth with her own, and sent her tongue deep into the wide eyed Tina. Grace held her firm with one hand, while with her other hand, she pulled Harry's hair, until his face was buried in Tina's ass. Tina's resistance to the kiss wasn't very strong, but as soon as she felt Harry's face, and probably tongue, she started squealing on the tongue, which by then was probably as far down Tina's throat as it could get.

"Fuck, she's useless," Grace hissed as she withdrew, "Cuckold, get back to your wife, before you lose sight of her."

Harry withdrew his face from Tina's ass, and then scuttled off.

"What have you been teaching her, she's like a mouse caught in a bloody trap."

"We are only on level."

"You and your levels," Grace hissed interrupting me, and then she turned to Tina, "stay here. I want a word with your master."

Over the next 30 minutes or so, I told Grace all about Tina, how far I had got with her, the things she had done, and her reactions. Grace knew of my dare cards, although she didn't understand why I had to go "advertising," when there were plenty of subs who came in the club. She did help me with a few ideas though. We went back to Tina, who was still in the company of Adam, Molly, and now Brian. Tina was still watching what others were doing, and Brian seemed to be giving her a running commentary. Grace stood looking at Tina. Tina wasn't sure where to look. I think she feared what was coming.

"Do you love and respect your master?"

Tina opened her mouth, but I guess the word love threw her because she couldn't answer.

"Slut, I am not in the habit of repeating myself, but just this once I'll ask again, "Do you love and respect your master?"

As Tina's eyes flicked to me, Grace snapped her fingers right in Tina's face.

"Answer Grace," Brian said.

"Yes I respect........and........love my master."

"Okay, now we are getting somewhere," Grace said with a grin at Adam who grinned back.

Tina still looked a little stunned, but I could see her trying her best to do what she thought was right.

"So, tell me slut, why has you master still not got his money back from the card game?"

"Grace it doesn't matter. I've only just started with Tina."

Grace held up her hand stopping me from saying anymore, "Brian, tell Phil to open the safe and get out £3000."

Brian came back with the money banded in 3 bundles of a thousand each, and handed them to Grace. She handed me one banded bundle

"Grace, you can't do this. I won't accept it."

"I can and you will. She took a step closer to Tina, who was now at a loss. "I've just given your master the money he lost at cards the other day, the money you wouldn't get back for him....now, Tina, I'm £1000 short."

Grace handed me the extra two bundles, "And now Tina, I have just bought you for the rest of the night."

Tina's eyes flicked to me and the money in my hand.

"Now I still believe, I'm £1000 short, and I want my money back."

I watched a smirk between Adam and Brian, and even Molly knew what was going to happen and grinned at me.

Grace turned to Adam, "I believe the deal was you and Brian fuck Tina, and you whip her, for £1000?"

"Yes, that's right."

"I do own the slut for the night, and as my slut, Tina, will get my money back for me."

"Grace no, you can't do this," I protested.

"May I have a word with you please, mistress?"

All eyes were on Tina now, as Grace nodded and bent her ear to Tina. Grace straightened up and contemplated something for a moment, and then she turned to Adam, "Adam, get a key to room number 6 for you and Brian, you won't be whipping Tina, but you are to bring Molly too, at Tina's request."

I stood staring at Tina, her face was red, but her expression was defiant, she couldn't look at me now.

"You've got 5 minutes to talk to her, and then she's mine," Grace spat.

"Tina, you don't have to do this."

"I do, you keep telling me I can back out, and you keep giving me the choice. Sometimes I don't want that, sometimes I want you to....not give me the choice."

"I give you the choice, because I don't want to lose you, I mean, push you too far."

"You know when Molly tried to touch me in the garden, after I, fucked myself with the whip?"

"Yes, of course I do."

"Why didn't you tell me to let her do it? Why did you stop it?"

"Because I didn't want you going any further, you looked too shocked."

"I've been with a woman before, while I was married. She made love to me. I know I never told you, because I didn't want to...put you off me. I know I was shocked when Molly touched me, because all of a sudden, the woman from then flashed through my head, and when Grace, my mistress kissed me. I wasn't fighting her; I was fighting the urges, and that man behind me. Oh I don't think I'm a real lesbian, not full on, but the woman was soft and tender with me, although she got demanding, and a bitch. We did it a couple of times, and then it stopped."

"Well, that's a bloody shock. Tina, Molly won't be soft and gentle."

I watched her take a big lung full of air in, and she said, "Do you know, when I rammed that cucumber up me. I did it exactly as you said, hard, fast, and all the way. I didn't wimp out, and I'm not going to now."

I needed more time to think, and to offer reasons why she shouldn't do this. But that passion was in her voice again, and I suspect in her heart. Whether she would choke and back out, I still wasn't sure, for that reason I wanted to be there, but at the same time I didn't want to watch Adam and Brian with her.

"Okay, if you're sure."

"Are you mad at me?"

I was so bloody shocked, I couldn't answer. Deep down, although I wouldn't admit to myself, I might have been jealous, of the way Grace took Tina up a level with little or no effort, if she had failed then Grace could come out with the perfect answer, Tina was useless.

Grace had been doing this since her early 20's, before that she was a prostitute. She quickly progressed from the street corner type, to the type a judge or MP would hire. Even she told me she was surprised she moved up so quickly. Then when one of the news presenters asked her to tie him up and whip him. She found she had a knack for it. As time went on she found that sexual intercourse was rarely necessary, and beating some guy's ass black and blue was far more rewarding. It was that which had me wondering, if I was being too soft on my girls, there you see, I called them girls this time, not sluts, or whores. But the cards I play are to women who wouldn't normally go to a club like the Spider club, that doesn't mean they don't like the odd spanking. But if you are going to whip or paddle someone, like I have, you had better make damn sure they really want it.

"You're keeping your Mistress waiting bitch, she doesn't like to be kept waiting," Molly hissed.

"Are you cross, please tell me?" Tina asked, with an emotion in her voice which begged for an answer.

"Tina, you should stop...I can't be your master any more, I'm not your master anymore."

"Does this mean I can't play anymore with you? I'm still going through with it tonight. Are you cross with me?"

I watched her being led away by Molly, still naked. Tina was looking over at me, and now begging me with her eyes for a response. I never gave one.

Phil dropped a rum and coke on the bar for me, "Grace has buzzed for you, she wants you in Room 5."

"I'm not sure I want to watch Phil."

"Tina won't know. You'll be behind the one way mirror with Grace."

"Maybe I should be behind the bar, and you can go and watch?"

He chuckled, "You'd fuck things up behind here."

"Yeah, perhaps I would," I replied, then slipped more rum and coke down my throat.

"Why have you given Tina up?" he asked.

Phil was one of those barmen who could pick out conversations around him, and filter out the dross. I never understood how he could take orders for drinks, and get them right, while listening to people talk at another part of the bar.

"You mean like Stacey?" I said talking a sip, which turned into a large gulp.

He smiled, "No, you lost her. I watched you with Tina, you were good together."

"Maybe Phil, but who cares."

"Maybe, you do?"

He walked away to serve someone else. I swallowed the last of my drink and walked outside in the garden and lit a cigarette. The sky was dark and cloudy, and the moon was nowhere to be seen.

"She's getting impatient, she's buzzed again. You had better get in there; she wants you to watch."

I turned to face Phil, took a last puff on my cigarette, and flicked it on the garden.

"Phil, I'm not Grace's slave. I'm fucking off home....and Tina isn't my slut, anymore."

I pushed past him and went back through bar, out through the velvet curtain, down the corridor and out onto the street. Tina was no longer mine.

........................................

"Where the hell have you been? God you look like shit."

"Grace, don't start, I've spent some time with Michelle."

"Not looking like that I hope, anyway, how is she?"

"Fine, and doing well at school according to her mum."

"And how is Sue?"

"Okay, she's getting married in a few months, and she asked if, well I could have Michelle for a couple of weeks. I'm thinking of taking her to France or somewhere, for a holiday."

"That sounds good. Do you ever wonder if you two could have made a go of it? Okay it was a one night stand, but don't you think you could have tried?"

"Maybe Grace, but she wasn't interested, and neither was I."

"No, but if you did, it would have stopped you marrying that other bitch. I think that's part of reason you didn't last, you having a daughter I mean."

"She never said that."

"Never mind, go have a shower, and a bloody shave. I'll make you something to eat and drink. A coffee I'm on about. I think you've had enough booze. How long did you spend with Michelle?"

"Four days, the rest, well."

"Don't tell me, the rest with your asshole friends on that bloody Greek island getting pissed. I can tell you've got a tan."

I went and had a shave and shower, and came back down the stairs and ate chicken salad. Grace made more coffee and we sat in her lounge. She just stared at me and then huffed, "Okay you win, I'll ask, what about Tina?"

I knew this was coming and I knew how I was going to respond, even so the words got stuck a little, "You're right, she wasn't going to be any good. I'm glad in a way."

"She told me to thank you. She didn't answer your calls because she thought. Well I don't know what she really thought. She said she wanted to end it after that night, she said she couldn't bring herself to tell you."

"I only phoned her twice."

"Yes she said. You're usual, phone twice, and then give up."

"I told her to stop."

"Well she did, she came to the club, a few times to see you. I told her you had probably gone to see your daughter. You should have seen the look on her face. Anyway, I've got news for you, she's started again, and Tina has got a new Dom."

I choked on the coffee a little, as Grace watched amused.

"Yes I thought that would shock you."

"Who?"

She didn't answer she just stared at me, like she does.

"Grace, don't fuck with me....not Adam?"

"I'll make you a deal, you sit with me and watch the video of that night, and then I'll tell you."

My eyes glared at Grace. She knew the rules about videoing at the club. You had to get the participants permission first. She knew what I was thinking.

"When you didn't come into the next room I thought you might like to see what happened. Now sit back and watch with me, you can have the recording after and destroy it if you wish."

She started the machine and sat next to me on the couch. Tina was already tied to the bed, and Adam had started on her tits. Just kissing and pulling at her nipples, Brian was kissing Tina, hard, and I could see him spreading her pussy open.

Adam took a rest from sucking and stretching her nipple and snapped, "Molly, don't just stand there, get you face between her legs, you dumb bitch."

Brian moved off of Tina and I watched him lift her head slightly. Tina saw Molly get to her knees and crawl on the bed between her legs. Tina pulled slightly at the ropes which held her arms tied. Molly looked up at Tina and chuckled, and in an exaggerated fashion, licked her lips at Tina.

"You can't get away you stuck up bitch...your pussy is mine."

Molly sent her face deep in between Tina's legs. Once again I watched Tina pull at the ropes around her wrists, and the ones spreading her legs wide open. She mumbled and whimpered, and Brian let her head fall back on the mattress, covered by a black sheet.

"Right up there Molly, tongue and finger the slut," Adam said with a wicked grin.

I felt Grace pull the popper on my jeans, and her finger nails tickled the end of my cock. She started playing with me, as I watched Molly suck and slurp between Tina's legs, while Brian moved to her nipple. Adam started rubbing his cock on her face.

"Lift your ass up I want your jeans off," Grace whispered.

I managed to do as Grace asked without pulling my eyes from the screen. Grace watched for awhile, and said, "Look at the Adam, watch him."

With Grace gently stroking up and down my cock, I watched Adam. He looked at the one way mirror and grinned as his cock rubbed all over Tina's face.

"He thought you were in there with me watching. That look was for you."

I felt Grace lift my balls, and then her head went down. I think if I had been watching this cold, without Grace's hands, and now mouth teasing me, I would have got up and gone home.

Adam got up and went to the head of the bed. He opened his legs slightly and dangled his balls over Tina's face. Adam was hairless down there, and he rubbed his big heavy balls over Tina's forehead, down to her chin and back to her forehead, over and over.

Tina started off turning her head away. Adam laughed at her and spat at her to kiss his balls. He got no response for a moment, until Brian lightly slapped her tits. Tina cried out a little, more in shock than pain, and it did the trick.

Grace pulled her head up from my lap, and whilst still stroking my hard cock, she watched too, as Tina kissed and then licked Adam's balls! We both watched as Tina continued to do as Adam wished, and then Brian took his place. This time she licked and kissed without be told. Molly was fucking Tina hard with her fingers now. Tina's body shook like a jelly with the force Molly was using. After a minute or two Tina was gasping, and I knew she was about to come. The two men eased off slightly and watched Molly finger fucking her hard, and working on her clit with her tongue. Tina pulled and twisted at the ropes and then her body started jerking. Tina tensed as she screamed. She came and came, unable to stop until Molly pulled away.

Tina looked exhausted, but she was given no time to recover. Brian slapped his cock up her and started fucking her. His thrusts were slow and deep, and I watched Tina's head bob up the sheet with every forward push by Brian. Tina's eyes were closed, but her mouth stayed open. Her tits jerked with the movement of Brian fucking her. He lasted about 10 minutes, and then he filled her.

Tina had sweat over her body, and as Brian withdrew, Adam barked at Molly, "Untie the useless bitch, and tie her face down."

It took Molly a few minutes, and Tina I'm sure wasn't really helping very much. She looked dazed, and like she needed to rest. When Molly was finished Adam whispered to her. Molly left the room and came back a minute later. Adam was now grinning at the mirror again, or rather me as he thought I was in the next room. Molly handed her master a whip, and still looking at me he let it dangle over Tina's ass.

I watched as he turned to Tina. Slowly he trailed the whip down her left leg, all the way to her ankle, and then from her right ankle, all the way up to her ass again. I'm sure Tina didn't have a clue what it was, until the whip started trailing every so slowly up her back. Adam let the end drop over her shoulder, and Tina turned her head to see what it was.

"Not that please not that," she begged.

"Oh dear, I've got you now haven't I?" Adam said and then laughed.

Molly leant over Tina and snarled, "Hit the fucking bitch, Master. She's a stuck up cunt who deserves a good thrashing."

I watched as Adam raised the whip and then brought it crashing down. Molly jerked feeling the strap lick her bare ass, as it landed again and again. Adam told his slut to keep her fucking nose out. Molly dropped to her knees, as Adam tossed the whip in the corner of the room. She begged for forgiveness, and pleaded with him to thrash her again, if it would make him, happy. Molly was used to pain, Molly loved the whip, in fact Molly knew she would get it, according to Grace.