Dare You? Tina Ch. 07

Story Info
Evelyn plays with Tina at the spider club.
5.4k words
4.57
9.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samdare
samdare
29 Followers

I took Molly home and we fucked, several times. Now and then she slipped into sub mode, which I guess just came naturally to her. We slept together, after first spending some time in the shower, and then the Jacuzzi, drinking wine and chatting. I questioned her a little more about Ron, but she didn't have anything new to tell me. In the morning I awoke to the smell of bacon. I traced the scent to its source. Molly smiled at me as she dished up, bacon, eggs, and toast, with juice and then coffee. We ate together and then she asked.

"Do you really think he'll auction me off?"

"Well, yes I do if he gets Tina. Anyway wouldn't you like a new Master?"

"No," she snapped, looking at me almost shocked that I'd ask such a thing.

Like I said Molly was faithful to Adam. She had been with him for sometime now.

"Molly, the other girl Adam owned, did you sort of put her off?"

She looked like she was remembering what had happened, and then shook her head. One thing that it is worth pointing out here is, Molly is just as clever, if not, more so than Adam. For a slut to keep her master happy for any length of time, takes a great deal of skill. Molly has that skill, but even she had a look of worry in her eyes when I mentioned Tina.

"Okay, let me put it this way. There is a chance Tina will take your place, agreed?"

She nodded, but seemed reluctant to do so.

"Molly, I can help you, if you help me. Adam wants Tina, but I think it is more about getting back at me. If he does win her at the auction, he'll turn his attention away from you and on to her. What does he want from her?"

She looked up and the words came out, "The same thing I gave willing to him, but she won't, he wants her ass."

"She doesn't have to, if she really doesn't want to."

"I know, but last night I saw in Tina, an older version of me. Tina knows if she refuses him then Mistress Grace will ban her from the club. I think your former slut will try her best not to get banned."

More toast popped up and Molly went to butter it.

"So that's it is it, Adam wants her ass?"

She didn't answer straightaway, but she stopped spreading the butter, and without turning round she said, "If he takes her ass, I think, I hope he'll be happy with that, and he won't want her."

"I think you might be right Molly, but maybe I should bid for her."

She put the plate down rather heavily in front of me.

"You know it would be, frowned upon, don't you?"

"Yes, but I've got an idea, where those involved, including you, would benefit."

"If it means Master Adam will keep me then I'll help, but if he ever found out he'd dump me."

"That's why we have to play it carefully."

I told her my plan, and made it clear if she helped it was her choice, and there would be no pressure from me.

"May I be excused now Master, I have to go home and change before I take my sister out for the day?"

I order her a taxi, paid for it, and reassured her I would tell her Master of her willingness and impressive service to me last night. She thanked me and left.

Two days later I was in the café chatting. I stopped mid sentence and watched Tina approach. She came into the café and stopped for a moment, and then continued to the table where I was sat.

Tina eyed the girls I was with, cleared her throat, and said, "Grace wants to see you in half an hour."

She didn't wait for my answer and turned and headed to the door. She looked back at me and shook her liked she disapproved. I caught her up at the door.

"Who are those two schoolgirls you are with? They are schoolgirls, are you playing the game with them?" She hissed in a quiet voice.

"Tina I can explain."

"Oh I don't think so. What would happen if their parents found out? You can't do things with them; it's illegal for god's sake."

"Dad, what's up with her?"

Tina's eyes shot past me to Michelle. I could see her start to visibly shrink, "Oh God, I'm sorry."

I grabbed her arm before she could run.

"Michelle, Gabby, this is Tina, a friend of mine."

There was an uneasy pause while they looked at each other. Tina cleared her throat, twice, and then tried her best to say hello. Watching Tina trying to calm herself was something which made me smile inside. She blurted out a question about where they went to school, and Michelle rolled her eyes and pointed to the badge on her navy jacket. Tina nodded and started rubbing her hands trying to cope with the embarrassment.

I watched Michelle nudge Gabby, and then she asked, "So, are you like, my dad's girlfriend?"

Gabby chuckled, and Michelle smiled naughtily.

"No....I mean yes....no...well, I, I have to go....nice meeting you, both."

I slid back into the seat and Gabby said she had to leave.

"So is she your girlfriend then, or what?" Michelle asked.

"Sort of, I guess."

"Does she work for you at that club?"

"No, Michelle, she is just a friend."

"Will you take me to the club, when I'm old enough I mean?"

"Certainly not Michelle, I don't want you anywhere near the club."

"Dad, I know what goes on there."

"Michelle, you are 17 and you are not going there. Even if you were 77, I wouldn't let you go there, and what do you mean about knowing what goes on there?"

"Well, Gabby's sister goes there, she told her mum and dad she had a job behind the bar. But Gabby heard her talking to some guy on the phone. Gabby reckons she's a sub, she dresses the part, but she told Gabby it was to blend in when she worked behind the bar."

"The last girl we had working behind the bar was a year ago."

"Dad, you are not listening. Gabby said her sister was talking on the phone and saying yes master, no master, anything you wish master. Anyway you'd know her, her name is Molly, but I doubt she'd use her real name."

I sat there wiping the coffee off my tie, trying not to let my daughter see on my face, what was running through my mind at a hundred miles an hour.

"So can I go when we have the take your daughter to work week?"

"No, I told you no."

She giggled, "Don't worry I'm only teasing you. Anyway I'll be 18 in 5 months, and you can't stop me going there."

"I can and I will. Does your mother know you know about the club?"

"Don't know. Anyway I'd better be going. Don't worry I won't go to the club. Oh, thanks for the money too."

She slipped across the seat, kissed my cheek, and left.

Michelle decided to stay on for another year at school, and hopes to go on to college. She's growing up fast, too fast for my liking. I gave a photo of Michelle to the guy on the door of the Spider club. I said if she ever got past him he'd be looking for another job.

The auction came around quickly. I sat and watched as one by one the masters dropped out. Adam had bid the highest and looked likely to win. Gradually it was down to him and another master, James. The price to rent Tina had already gone higher than the usual. I was willing James to win, but in the end he pulled out. I stood up and offered the ceiling price. Tina looked shocked that I had actually bid, and she wasn't the only one.

"Well, I didn't think you could resist, but I have to say, I'm not sure I like the idea of you getting this slut, especially as you have only just given her up."

Grace came over and gave me one of those stares which could drop an army to its knees, "Withdraw your bid....now," she hissed.

I looked around the room. Eyes watched and there was some shaking of heads, but I held firm.

"I'm calling the auction off," she spat still staring at me.

"You can't, it has started. Or are you going to make the rules up to suit yourself?"

I looked past her to Adam, who had just said the words.

"There are no rules which say I can't bid for the slut....however....I can see it has caused unrest amongst a few of you. So I'm willing to let Master Adam have whatever he wants....oh and the drinks for the rest of the night are on me."

"Well you must be desperate to get your slut back...although I would like it confirmed Grace, that he is renting, and not buying her."

"You know that is what was intended for tonight, it hasn't changed."

"And how do we know he'll actually pay, how do we know you and your partner haven't cooked this little scheme up between you?"

I walked to Adam and pulled out my cheque book. I wrote the cheque for Tina, for the two months that she would be rented for, and made the cheque out to Adam. I held the cheque up and went round the bar, and then back to Adam.

"There, the cheque is in your name. You can pay the weekly instalments to Grace, and if Grace asks for Tina back or I send the slut back, then you keep the remainder of the money for yourself, as well as any interest the money earns.

Adam turned to Grace, "Can he do that?"

"There's nothing in the rules to say he can't."

Molly whispered in Adam's ear, and he stood think for a moment, and then asked, "You mentioned something about letting me have what I want, is that right?"

I nodded.

Molly again whispered to Adam. I watched Adam break into a smile. He looked at Tina, then to me, and finally Grace. He walked towards Grace, "I want your slut's ass, then and only then will I be happy."

"Very well, Next week you get to fuck my slut's ass."

Adam backed away grinning, and nodding and said, "In one of the rooms, and we put it on the screen."

Grace raised an eyebrow and replied, "Naturally. But I want something too."

She walked up to Tina who was stood on the stage, "You know what will happen if you fail?"

"Yes mistress. I will not let you down," the words sounded a little squeaky and less assured, which had a few members whispering.

"Okay. The deal will be made next Saturday night, providing on Friday night you bring Evelyn to the club, and show us how good your tongue is," Grace turned to me and said, "My slut will need help getting her friend here. See it happens or the deal is off.

"Oh and what about me, what do I get?" Adam asked.

Grace turned to Adam, and said, "Saturday night you'll be getting my slut's ass whatever happens. Now I think someone mentioned the drinks are free for the rest of the night?"

Adam grinned at me, and yelled, "Well what are we waiting for, let's get pissed!"

Needles to say there was a rush for the bar. I caught Molly's eye and she gave me a half smile. She had done what I asked her to, and everyone seemed happy. As for Molly, and what I now know about her being Michelle's friend's sister, well, trying to get it out of my head obviously wasn't going to be that easy!

"Grace about Evelyn, why did you never mention this to me before?"

"That's the deal. You came to me with this madness in the first place. This is to ensure you don't put the future of this club in doubt again. Now go and chat with Tina, and think of a way you can get her lesbian friend in this club, with her legs spread, and Tina's tongue making her scream with pleasure."

I grabbed a wine bottle from one of the nearby tables, pulled Tina from the stage and took her to room 1. Tina swallowed the wine quickly.

"I'm sorry about thinking your daughter was, well....you know?"

"Tina, don't mention it again. Did you tell Grace about Evelyn?"

"Yes, she is my mistress, but she didn't tell you did she, how did you know?"

"You mentioned something when we left her birthday party. It all came together then, along with the little looks she was giving you, and the way she wanted the confrontation between you and Colin. You had a fling with her and you dumped her, didn't you?"

"Yes........are you shocked?"

"Not much shocks me anymore. Tina, can you seduce her?"

"I think so...but I'd have to get her here, and that will be impossible."

"You leave that to me. Right now you have to tell me everything that happened between Evelyn and you, every detail, no matter how small. Oh you do want me to be your master again, don't you?"

She smiled with her eyes shut and nodded.

For three days I waited outside Evelyn's house, and finally her husband left for work without her. I knocked on the door and it opened. To say she was shocked to see me was an understatement.

"I need a word with you Evelyn."

Before she could say anything, I was inside her house, and closing the door behind me.

"I know about you and Tina. Don't worry, I'm not going to tell your old man, in fact I'm here to help you, if you'll help me?"

I was in the lounge now. Evelyn followed and tried to start with the, look here speech.

"Evelyn, please hear me out, and then I'll leave I swear. That....bitch has used me, like I'm guessing she used you. I just want to wring her scrawny neck...sorry this isn't making much sense. I've been a fool Evelyn, and she has to pay."

After listening to a few women, not all, but a few, I've learned the art of not letting anyone get a word in. Right now Evelyn is so confused she hasn't even thought of telling me to get out, or rather, she hasn't had a chance to. I threw in a few key words, which would stop her first thoughts of telling me to leave. Right now she still wants to, but she has been drawn in, to find out a little more.

"Well, I don't really think I can help, and what happened between Tina and me was just a moment of madness."

"Evelyn, she told me it happened three times, three moments of madness? Look I'm not judging you, I just want her to realise she can't go promising things, getting me all, well excited, and then dumping me for a...woman."

That hurt Evelyn I could tell by the way she stiffened slightly.

"Evelyn, she used me at the party, she pleaded with me to come. I mean I really liked her. Hell I'm an alright sort of bloke. I bought you the picture frame for your birthday, and well, I did it to please Tina, and you of course. She even threw that back in my face. She said I was stupid, and a sucker."

"Well, it is a nice frame, and I know it cost you a lot of money."

"Evelyn, I don't care about the money. When we left here, we went to the Spider club, do you know it?"

Her eyes opened wide and she said, "I've heard what goes on in there it's a ....sex club."

"Well, I told Tina I go there from time to time. I know a woman who goes there. Sorry do you mind I just need a coffee," I said as I stood in her kitchen filling the kettle.

"Well.....no, but you'll have to leave afterwards."

"I will, sorry I didn't want to come here, but that cow has got me so worked up."

"I can see that, calm down, I don't want you having a heart attack...I'll make the coffee you go and sit down, and then we'll have a little chat, without all the disjointed words. I'm a great listener you know."

So I sat in the lounge. 5 minutes later Evelyn came in with the coffee. She sat her plump frame next to me and smiled.

"Evelyn, I'm sorry."

"Oh now shush darling....now take a deep breath, and just tell me what that bitch did."

"Well, we went to the club, and I introduced her to Grace. I might as well have been a coat stand after that. Tina went off with Grace. Oh I know Tina had drunk quite a bit, but seeing her cuddling with Grace was too much. I asked Tina to leave with me, and that's when she started being, nasty."

"Well, I'll admit it doesn't sound like Tina, but I guess with a few drinks in her anything is possible."

I told Evelyn about the club, and a few lies along the way.

"Well, so she is this Grace woman's sex slave, and you've won Tina in some sort of auction?"

"Yes, she has to do what I tell her, those are the rules, but I'm stumped. Okay I come across as calm and in control, but it is mainly a charade. Evelyn, after I got my hands on this DVD, I knew you would be able to help, if you too want to get your own back."

Evelyn put the DVD in the player, and straight away she saw Tina in between Grace's legs. I watched Evelyn closely, her face was red but her eyes couldn't leave the screen.

"Evelyn," I said quietly as I put my hand on her knee, "wouldn't it be good to have her between your legs, doing that?"

Her eyes flicked to my hand on her knee.

"I like the old fashioned stockings you're wearing....my mum used to wear them...you remind me of her...caring and gentle....I guess," my hand trailed up her leg taking her skirt with it a few inches, "I guess you are one very passionate woman....maybe you'd like Tina doing that on the screen to you....again."

She gulped and panted, and then asked, "Have you just tricked me?"

"Put it this way, would you have let me in if I had asked? Evelyn, I want you to be where Grace is now. I want you to feel Tina's tongue working you up into a frenzy. She dumped you, and after you listened and became her shoulder to cry on."

"My, husband hasn't touched me for, years. I still need sex."

"I know you do Evelyn," I said as my fingers traced over the now visible suspender catch, "and Tina was willing to start with, wasn't she?"

"I cuddled her, and kissed her cheek. Then our lips touched, and we kissed again. I went down between her legs...I gave her my best and she loved it. A few weeks later the same thing happened, another bottle of wine, and again we kissed. I sucked her breast, for ages. I fingered her until she came. She wouldn't return the favour though. The third time I went to her house. Colin had just visited and she was upset, I cuddled her and made a move. I pinned her to the sofa when she started telling me no. I had given her my best, twice. All I wanted was her to do it just once for me."

Evelyn closed her eyes as my fingers wormed inside her white knickers. I soon found her clit, which was jutting out searching for attention.

"Watch on the screen Evelyn....this is the best bit."

Grace started squirting in Tina's face. Tina jumped back a little in shock, but Grace held her firm.

"That should be you Evelyn, that should be you getting it from Tina....I can make that come true.......you can sit there and lord it over her, while she does anything you wish. Evelyn, she can't say no to you, she has to do as she's told.....not one person can stop you getting what you want.......she's yours, to do with as you wish. Imagine my finger is her tongue....imagine her eating your pussy.......come on her face Evelyn, do it........now!"

She gasped and her head tipped back against the couch. I felt her come and watched her shaking tits and heard her panting. She held my arm against her pussy until my finger became too much for her to handle. I stood up and watched her just wallowing in the remains of her orgasm. Slowly her eyes opened and she smiled at me.

"Evelyn, this is my card. Phone me if you wish to play."

"Can I keep the DVD?"

"Sorry I can't do that, but wouldn't you rather have one of you, and Tina?"

She picked up my eleventh, Dare You card as I left.

.................................

I picked up Evelyn on Friday night. I took her through the back yard and into the club. She looked a little scared, but her willingness to get her hands on Tina and come to the club won through. She had made a real effort, and although she could do with losing a few pounds, she did look good. The wine hardily touched the sides as I talked her through the club. It hadn't opened yet, and I thought it would be best to get her there and get her used to it. She didn't have many questions, but the ones she did ask, I answered as honestly as I could.

I had made one arrangement. Pam came out from behind the velvet curtain. Pam dropped to her knees as I introduced Evelyn, and kissed her hand. Evelyn pulled her hand away.

"Are you not pleased with me Mistress Evelyn?"

"I, I, I'm not a, miss, mistress," Evelyn stammered.

"Pam, this is Evelyn's first time at the club. She is a little unsure, and she will be playing with Tina tonight, but I want you to chaperone Evelyn for the night. You'll answer any questions as best you can, and make sure she gets anything she asks for, do I make myself clear, slut?"

samdare
samdare
29 Followers
12