Dare You? Tina Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master, I'll look after her."

"Good then you can start by getting her another glass of wine."

"Is Tina like that?" Evelyn asked a little shocked.

"Yes, but not fully. Pam has been doing this for 5 years, and she prefers a mistress to a master. She will do as I have instructed....and what you say also."

I watched Evelyn staring at Pam as she went to the bar.

"That dress she is wearing, is it her own, I mean does she like looking like...a ballet dancer?"

"Yes, it is her dress, although she will change into something else if you wish? We have quite an array of costumes here, although they are rented from the club. Get her to take you to the change rooms, anything you fancy her in, tell her to wear it, and I'll pick up the tab."

"But, if she has a mistress, won't it upset her?"

"Evelyn, I asked Pam to be here for you. She was dumped some months ago by her last mistress. See how you get on with her, but I want you focused on Tina first of all."

Evelyn nodded as she watched Pam talking to Phil.

"She, I mean she wouldn't, fancy me......would she?"

I took Evelyn to a wall with maybe 50 photos on it taken with a self developing camera. I pulled one off the wall and handed it to Evelyn.

"That's Pam with her last mistress. She was with her for nearly two years I think, and I'm sure you can see the slight resemblance between you and her last mistress. Although you aren't...well."

"Don't worry I know I'm over weight. I don't think I can be a mistress though."

"Evelyn, you don't have to be cruel to be a master or mistress, you just have to know what you want, and what your slut wants, that is very important. Now have your wine and take Pam to play dress up, and then Tina will be here, and you'll get what you should have had a few months ago."

As the club filled up I saw a gradual change in Evelyn. She had watched what was going on and seemed to be interested in a collection of canes hanging on the wall. As Pam took one down from the rack I saw Evelyn's hand disappear up the ginger haired girl's pink maid's outfit. I did smile to myself when I saw what Evelyn had obviously chosen for Pam. Pam glanced down at Evelyn and smiled. She handed her the cane and I watched Evelyn do a few light swings. She said something to Pam, and Pam nodded enthusiastically. Evelyn grinned up at her, and then held her hand out to Pam. Pam took her hand and got down from the steps. I watched them kiss, and Evelyn gave Pam a light tap on her arse with the cane.

It was time for me to act before Evelyn got carried away, and forgot why she was here. I took the cane off Evelyn, and both she and Pam looked a little disappointed.

"Wait at the bar, slut. Evelyn, come with me, I have to get you ready."

As we walked away Evelyn asked, "She will wait won't she, I mean, for me?"

"Yes, Pam is a good slut, and provided you do what I told you with Tina, Pam will be yours."

She gave me a sheepish look, "I don't know if I really want that, and then there is my husband to consider."

"Well, that is your decision of course, but I guess he wouldn't stop you going to bingo once a week?" I said with a wink.

I settled Evelyn in room 7, and went to see if Tina had arrived, she had, with Grace, Adam and Molly. We went down to the corridor and stopped outside the closed door to room 7.

"Molly, the tray," Grace snapped as she pulled the coat off Tina.

Molly handed Tina the tray, and she stood in just her high heels and nothing else. She waited for us to go in room 8 before she opened the door, and once again, we watched things unfold in the false mirror.

Tina knocked on the door and went in, as she appeared in the room, she nodded at Evelyn.

"Evelyn, you know why I'm here. First to say sorry for not, appreciating what you have done for me, and to offer you my...services."

Evelyn removed the robe she had put on earlier, and stood naked in front of Tina. She slowly circled Tina, and her fingers dragged lightly over Tina's arse, which twitched slightly.

"You're a fucking bitch Tina," Evelyn spat.

"I know. I'm sorry Evelyn."

"Mistress Evelyn, I think is more appropriate, don't you?"

"Yes, sorry, Mistress Evelyn."

"And you reckon this Evelyn woman has never done this before? I'm shitting myself and I'm behind the fucking glass."

"Shut up Adam, just watch for once."

We watched the 48 year old Evelyn pace around Tina, slapping her ass and squeezing her tits at random, while Tina just stood there flinching, but taking it. Finally Evelyn grabbed her face and pressed her lips on Tina's. The kiss lasted a long time, and Tina again stood there and took it. When Evelyn let go she walked to the tray. She picked up a cake loaded with chocolate cream, and then started smearing it over Tina's face. She trailed it down over her neck, and on her breasts, leaving a trail of cream, which she squeezed from the sponge. Evelyn went back to the tray and picked up another cream cake. This was loaded with white cream, which Evelyn again squeezed over Tina's belly. She moved it down between her legs and mashed it against Tina's pussy.

Over the next few minutes Evelyn's huge pink tongue licked the cream from Tina's face, tits, belly and pussy. Tina was panting a bit, and she pulled her pussy open a little for Evelyn's tongue. We all stood mesmerised as Tina seemed to be getting into it, a lot more than any of us imagined she would.

"Your turn bitch," Evelyn growled as she stepped back.

We watched Evelyn lay on the bed. Tina walked to the tray and picked up a cream cake in each hand.

Tina repeated the same process which Evelyn had just done to her. Evelyn was shaking and moaning softly, as Tina started working her tongue over tits, and erect nipples. Tina was less enthusiastic about doing this act than Evelyn was earlier. But Evelyn didn't care about that.

"Get two more cakes and give them to me, now," Evelyn snarled.

Once the cakes were in Evelyn's hands, she started squeezing the white cream from one, and the chocolate cream from the other.

"Fucking hell, she could squeeze the juice out of a bloody apple."

"Or your cum out of your balls Adam, and they would pop like corks," Grace said with a sly smile.

The two cakes got mashed between Evelyn's legs. Tina's face showed a little sign of nervousness, but slowly she got to her knees between Evelyn's legs.

Evelyn groaned and shook as Tina's tongue worked itself in her cream filled pussy. As Tina's head came up we all witnessed her tongue disappear in her mouth, loaded with cream and sponge. Evelyn pulled Tina's head tight between her legs, and held it there.

"My clit...do it Tina.....please," Evelyn pleaded softly.

"Well, she's changed her tune, fucking useless. I won't be as gentle when I'm fucking the slut's ass."

Watching Evelyn I suddenly felt sorry for her. This was all she wanted, a little attention, a little passion in her life. I left the room and went I search of Pam. I found her where Evelyn had left her, at the bar.

"Pam, do you like Evelyn?"

She nodded, "Yes Master, I do," her head lowered, "she's not coming back is she, did she tell you she didn't like the scar on my cheek, has that put her off?"

I grabbed Pam's hand and led her down through the corridor. I pulled her in the room and let her watch through the one way mirror.

"Don't tell me you are going to fuck this slut."

I elbowed Adam in the ribs, and he curled up holding his stomach.

"Get out if you can't keep your mouth shut Adam," I hissed.

Grace made a movement to the door with her eyes, and Molly fussed over her master as they moved out into the corridor.

"What is she doing here?" Grace asked.

Pam's hands were on the mirror as she watched mesmerised as Evelyn juddered as her orgasm started.

"Pam, this is what Evelyn likes....when she starts to calm down, go in there and smother the cakes on her body. Strip now if you want her, and hopefully she'll come back and play with you again."

Grace stood watching Pam strip. The door to the room opened and Tina went out, leaving Evelyn moaning softly.

"Go now, slut. Go and show Evelyn what you can do."

"Thank you Master," she said looking back from the door.

"You softy," Grace said with a grin as she went to intercept Tina, she stopped at the door and came back, and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Now who is being soft?"

I stood watching Pam enter the room. She looked a little coy as she picked up two cream cakes, and stood before the spellbound Evelyn.

"If it pleases you Mistress Evelyn, I'd like to eat cream from your body, and make you happy."

Evelyn stood up and walked to Pam, "No.......I want to pleasure you, first."

Evelyn took the cakes from Pam, and started smearing them over her tits.

"You are too kind to me Mistress Evelyn....do you want me as your....slut?"

"Yes Pam.....you're mine, I own you now."

I watched as they kissed passionately. My only hope is Evelyn could keep this from her husband. Then again I shouldn't be concerned with such things.

12