Dare You? Tina Ch. 08

Story Info
Adam takes Tina's ass, and I take her back to the shop.
4.9k words
4.65
15.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samdare
samdare
29 Followers

Thanks for your feedback. This is the last planned part for now.

SD.


On Saturday night I got to the club early. Part of me again didn't want to see Adam do this, but I had to be there, because I knew Grace would force Tina to go further, and not stop it as soon as I would, if Tina objected. Tina still had the option to back out, but I could tell she was hooked on the club, and all the things which went on in it. It was Molly who really brought this home to me, when she said she saw in Tina, something just like she had.

I watched Tina come in on Grace's arm. They settled at the bar and I just watched for a moment. Grace looked around and saw me sat at a table on the far side wall. She flicked her fingers at Tina and whispered in her ear. Tina wore a tight white knee length dress, white stockings and white high heels. Grace would have told Tina what to dress in, and it was obvious she was going for the virgin look. The white wedding veil which Tina pulled down over her face was a strange touch, but it brought back memories of Stacey. I once had her walking through town dressed as a bride.

Tina started walking towards me. I watched her glide across the floor, behind her Grace was staring at me. It was a cruel vision for me, one moment my head was wondering if this wonderful woman was coming down the aisle to marry me, the next my head was telling me Adam was going to take her virgin ass, and it was all for him. Grace liked tormenting other masters, and just because we had been friends for a few years it didn't stop with me. I had got my own back on her a few times, I remember leaving her in a room tied to a bed with a fucking machine buried deep in her pussy, while I went to the bar to have a drink. I guess you could say we experimented with the new toys we bought for the club with each other. But as Tina neared the table I thought that Grace couldn't possibly sink any lower, than to send Tina to Adam dressed as a bride right in front of me.

"Good evening sir. My mistress wonders if you would like a drink."

I wanted to grab her and run to the nearest church. I made a mental note to kick myself in the bollocks for thinking that.

"No, tell your mistress I have a drink."

I watched her mouth open slightly under the veil. She wanted to say something to me, but she knew she couldn't unless she was allowed to talk out of mode. She twitched and fidgeted for a few moments, and then nodded.

"I will tell my Mistress you....you are not in need of a drink at the moment....is there anything else, I can get you?"

Call me stubborn or a fool, but I ignored Tina's hint at trying to get me to ask her to talk out of mode. Finally she cracked and asked me herself, which was permitted.

"No Tina, you may not speak to me out of mode. Go back to the bar, and I suggest for your own good, you keep walking out of the club and never come back."

She turned and started to walk away, when she reached the bar she stopped, and looked back at me, and stood with her mistress.

Some of my girls only wanted to go to certain levels. I don't have a problem with that as long as they get their thrill from doing similar things time after time. Tina I thought would have stopped pushing herself by now, but she hadn't. If ever she did I would have asked her to stick with me, to a level she was comfortable with, or until we got fed up with each other. Purposely I hadn't told her of this before. It usually depended on the girl, and how inventive I could be at basically repeating the same sort of ideas.

Grace was striding towards me now; I didn't think it would take long. She sat opposite me and took a breath.

"What's up with you, you knew why I sent Tina over here."

"Yes, I like the dress too, a nice touch that, sending her to Adam as a virgin."

"So, you are not going to guide her?"

"Grace, she is your slut. I told her what I think she should do....get the fuck out of here."

"You think she has gone beyond what she really wants don't you? She's good at the game, she'll push herself, while still feeling frightened. It's you she wants and she's playing the game to become your slut again."

"Yes but only for two months, and then you can rent her out again. Grace, Tina has shocked me by coming here."

"Yes, and you are hoping she pulls out at the last minute now, aren't you? You know why I agreed to her becoming my slut don't you?"

"I thought I did, but now I'm not so sure, money?"

"Money, god no you fool. I jumped in before anyone else did, before she turned to Adam or someone who wanted to push her to their limits and not hers. I should have told her to wait for you to come back."

"Then why didn't you?"

"Because I thought you had fucked off for months again, like after Stacey."

"So why the auction, why not sell her to me?"

"Because you and I both know the members would have smelled a rat. She will go through with this for you. Unless you talk to her and convince her to back out."

"Oh fucking hell, send her over before the club opens. But she's hooked on this place, and I think we are both surprised by just how much."

Grace smiled at me, "its ironic isn't it, we spend hours with each other dreaming up ways of getting people to come here, and we should be patting ourselves on the back that a woman like Tina would ever set foot inside the door. Instead we are both wondering and worrying perhaps, if she'll go the whole way now."

"Do you think if she does let this happen, she'll be able to cope?"

"I've been trying with her. I've started with the smallest size and she screams like a fucking pig. Talk to her, tell her she won't be able to cope when Adam starts on her."

"Send her over with a drink."

I watched Tina approaching again. She stood there having placed my drink on the table.

"Tina, sit down I want to talk to you out of mode."

She sat there with the veil over her eyes. It gave her features a soft sexy glow, which had already started putting me off.

"Will you lift the veil please?"

She lifted it and it just made things worse. Now I could see that face which appeared in my dreams most nights. It was even prettier than any dream could imagine.

"Tina, I have concerns about you. I don't think you should carry on with this."

"Grace told you then," she said and lowered her head, "about me not being able to take the thing in my, backside."

She couldn't even say ass, so how the hell she was expecting to go through with having a cock fucking her there, this was becoming even more worrying to me.

"Tina, just go, Grace will drop you and after a year you'll be allowed back here. You can come back as my slut after that time."

Her head came up and she stared at me with those captivating green eyes.

"If I do that people will still remember what happened. We will be spotted together around town too. I have to do this, and I will do this....for us."

The words for us had my head spinning. Why the fuck couldn't I just accept she meant it as master and slut? Why did I think she meant anything more?

"Please let me try. I'm sure I can do it, and Adam will be gentle, at first, won't he?"

"Tina, Adam isn't as patient as you think. I will have a word with him, but it might have the opposite affect."

"You gave me this freedom, this experience, and I haven't regretted a single moment. Even what I did with Evelyn, was well amazing. What I'm willing to do to go through, isn't that telling you how much more alive I feel? This maybe right on my limit, but let me decide, and if means you being in control of me for even just two months again, then I've got to do this."

Again the passion was in her voice, and try as I did to ignore it, I couldn't.

"Just remember the safe word, and scream it out over and over until he stops."

"You will be proud of me," she stood up and looked down at me, "you know, I nearly never made it to the supermarket that first time. I pushed myself to go, and I'm glad I did. Thank you."

I sat stunned for quite a time, and the drink had long slipped down my throat before I could remember a single thought. The punters had started trickling in the club at a steady pace earlier than usual. I watched the odd one pointing out Tina to others. They had all come to see if she could cope. The veil was in place again, but now and then I saw her head turn to me. I still hoped she would pull out, but as time went on I found myself praying that she could do it. I should have felt honoured that Tina was going to this new and I thought, to extreme limit, for me, and now I had to back her up. I couldn't go on telling her to pull out; when it was becoming increasingly obvious she was going to at least try.

I picked up the long time empty glass I had been nursing and walked to the bar. Tina had her back to me, and I noted how perfectly straight the seams on her stockings looked. Her ass looked tight in the dress and a perfect size. Her slim naked arms at her side just begged to be held, and from her hips to her waist I couldn't have wished for a more perfect shape. I stayed behind her a few feet and pointed to her when Phil caught my eye. He poured her a glass of wine and placed it on the bar. Phil pointed to me when Tina noticed the drink and her head turned. I saw her lips turn up at the ends, even under the veil I knew she was smiling.

"She's not yours yet," Grace snapped and then she turned to Tina, "Have you forgotten who your mistress is slut?"

I watched Tina drop to her knees, and she kissed Grace's hand through her veil.

Grace snapped her fingers and I watched Paula approach. Paula has been Grace's slut for a good few years. Grace gave Paula the wine and told her to drink it all. Paula did and then returned the empty glass to the bar.

"Now kiss Tina," Grace snapped.

A few watched as Tina was told to lift her veil. Tina did as she was told, and both Paula and Tina kissed until Grace told them to stop, which didn't happen for over minute.

Paula by the way is a transvestite, in his or her mid 30's, and she is quite attractive if you go for that sort of thing. While Paula was a submissive she liked to wear stylish clothes, some of which I know Grace handed to her. Grace had Paula help Tina with her instruction. She said Tina was shocked when she first saw Paula, and realised she was a he. Tina would have been made to watch Grace fuck Paula with a strap on a few times, and then Tina would have sucked off Paula, if Grace had kept to her usual routine.

As I said a lot of weird and wonderful things go on in the club, and I made a mental note that perhaps we should consider a transvestite night during the week when it wasn't busy. We usually had a few in now and then, some just came to have a drink and chat and watch what else was going on. I guess this is one place where men dressed as women, and visa versa wouldn't appear as strange as some of the sights going on around them.

Adam came in flanked by Molly on one side and Ron on the other. Ron was now making friends with Adam. Molly was dressed in a plain blue knee length dress. This was totally out of character for her, and I could see by the look on her face she wasn't too impressed by it. There was something else which Grace noticed about Molly, and as the trio made their way round various acquaintances, Grace pulled me to one side.

"So it is true. Adam is lining up Molly for Ron?"

"What the fuck is going on Grace?"

"Look I didn't want to tell you this, in fact I never thought it would get this far."

"Grace, what the fucking hell have you done?"

"I've done nothing, but in two months Tina will be up for auction again. Adam will no doubt bid for her, and with you unable to, well I guess he's got a free path, unless someone else offers a higher price."

"Then she's going through this for nothing?"

"No, she's going through this for you, and of course not getting barred from the club."

"Grace, will he go off the idea of renting Tina before then?"

"How long would you wait for a girl like Tina?"

Adam I think was ignoring me on purpose. Ron moved to the bar and I pushed in next to him.

"I know what you want, there's nothing you can say to stop things happening, in two months I'll own Molly. I've already started training her my way. Do you like the dress I picked for her?"

"Remember our deal?"

"Don't worry old chap. I'm just playing up to whoever might be listening."

"Can you assure me we are the only two who know about this?"

"Yes of course, don't worry. When Tina's next auction comes around I'll drop out of the Molly deal at the eleventh hour, and with your money, I'll offer to buy Tina outright. But I want her for a while before I drop her."

"Yes we agreed that."

"Obviously she is going through with tonight like you feared?"

"Yes, I think she will."

"Does she or Grace know of our little deal?"

"No, I can't take the risk. Ron, you had better not be fucking with me about this."

"I have a wife, which you so generously reminded me. While I like this part of my life, I don't want anyone knowing about her, or her knowing about this. How did you find out about her by the way, we live 100 miles way?"

"It was quite difficult, don't worry. I think you are safe, as long as you keep to your part of the deal. I did wonder when I saw you come out of the estate agent's, I thought you worked there."

"Good god no, I just rent from them. My wife thinks I'm working away when I'm down here."

Later on Molly stood by me at the bar getting drinks for her master and Ron.

"Thanks for finding about Ron," I whispered.

"You were right, Master Adam does intend selling me, and to Ron."

"Are you sure Ron didn't see you looking through his wallet?"

"No, I'm sure."

"Thanks for doing this for me."

"Its not you I've done it for, it is for me," She announced, and turn and carried the drinks off.

Phil put a drink down for me, "Grace doesn't know you're doing this right?"

"For fucks sake Phil, is there nothing you don't hear?"

"No, but go careful, you don't want to end up with another Stacey situation, do you?" Phil said and walked off to serve someone else.

I watched as Tina was led away by the grinning Adam.

"Well, fingers crossed she can come through this," Grace said.

"My Master will have the stuck up bitch screaming her head off."

"Like I did with you last night slut, when your master offered me your ass."

I watched Ron's hand going up the back of Molly's dress. She winced a little but let him do whatever he was doing.

We watched as the screen came to life. Tina was tied to the bed on all fours. Her dress had been removed but she still had on the veil, corset, stockings and shoes, all in white. Adam walked around her, occasionally trailing his fingers over Tina's body. I watched her wince and jerk a little. He pulled the veil from her face and stood looking donw on her.

"Well, slut, let's show the members those tits of yours."

I watched Adam push his hands down into the top of Tina's corset. His fingers rolled and twisted for a few moments. Tina whimpered and cowered a little. She started moaning a little louder as Adam's fingers tormented her nipples. He grabbed both her tits and pulled them up out of her top. We watched him attach a nipple clamp to each nipple. He tugged them gently, and then let them drop.

He walked round behind her and has hand touched the insde of her thigh. His thumb wriggled around between the cheeks of her tight ass, tickling and lightly touching the entrance of her asshole.

Tina wiggled a little, but she didn't cry out. Not that I was expecting her to, after all she knew things were going to get a lot worse.

Adam chuckled as he moved round in front of her. His cock was now standing to attention inches from her face.

"Suck it you dumb slut. This will soon be deep in that ass of your's, and you can like it or loath it, it doesn't bother me either way."

Tina sucked, as Adam grinned down at her. He pulled out after a few minutes and drool hung between Tina's precious lips and the purple head of Adam's angry looking cock.

"Well, slut, are you ready?" he asked picking up the tube of gel.

"Please Master Adam you will be gentle with me, won't you?"

Adam didn't answer, he bent forward and took both of the nipple clamps in his hands and pulled them. Tina winced and then cried out, he let go and movd behind Tina.

Adam rolled a condom on his cock, and smeared gel over it, and then we saw him press a finger against her ass. She made a gasping sound as his finger made the entry. She moved forward slightly. Adam brought his free hand down on her ass. Tina cried out, as the slap echoed round the room.

I looked at the faces watching the screen. Everyone was silent, even Phil was leaning on the bar watching. I looked at the safe word which Adam had put at the bottom of the screen, hoping to hear that word coming from Tina's mouth....it didn't.

"Ready whore, are you ready to get fucked in your tight little ass?" Adam snarled.

"Yes Master, but please have mercy on me, please be gentle with your big cock."

I took a step forward. Grace knew I was going to try and stop it, "Wait, just wait," she hissed quietly.

Adam peeled her ass cheeks apart, and then started pushing. Grace tightened her grip on my arm.

Tina cried out, but the safe word didn't come. Adam moved his hand from guiding his cock into her entrance, and then slowly started to work back and forth, gently.

Tina gasped and whimpered, her eyes screwed shut, and her mouth dropped open. Beads of sweat appeared on her brow, and she began panting. Adam took a few minutes to get himself right in, until finally he was fully inbedded in Tina's tight hole.

Slowly he started to fuck her, she cried out now and then, but never uttered the safe word. Grace relaxed her grip on my arm. My eyes turned away from the business end of what was going on. I was now staring at Tina's face. The pain she showed at the beginning was now giving way to something else, which even the tear rolling down her cheek couldn't mask.

"You lied to me Grace," I whispered.

"Yes, but it took a while to get her comfortable with it, and like I said a few days ago, you put the future of the club in jeopardy, I hope you had a few restless nights thinking about this moment."

Adam fucked her slowly, but something Molly had told me earlier was Adam couldn't hold on very long whenever he fucked her ass. I knew if it had got to this stage, although I never thought it would, Tina's pain would soon be over.

Adam grunted and spat as he upped the pace. His hand pulled Tina's hair and her head came up. From the side view camera, her back was arched, her tits jutted out, and her upturned face pointed up to where the wall joined the ceiling. Adam finally let go of his orgasm. He hissed and cursed through gritted teeth, until finally the rocking ceased. As he pulled out I made a move to go and untie Tina. Grace again held me back.

"Paula, go and untie the slut. I'll be down in a minute. You don't have control over her until midnight."

The bar quickly returned to normal, as I turned round I saw Evelyn and Pam behind me. Evelyn nudged Pam and she walked over to Grace. Pam knelt and kissed the back of Grace's hand and then stood up, "My mistress Evelyn would like to bid for your slut, the next time you auction her. She would like her as our plaything."

"Very well, tell your mistress if she is a memember she can bid the next time."

"Thank you mistress Grace, my mistress Evelyn has joined this very night."

I watched Pam curtsey and then return to Evelyn. After a breif exchange of words Evelyn smiled at me, and then kissed her slut passionatly.

At just gone midnight Tina walked towards me. She showed no sign of what had happened just an hour or two ago. Her beauty was still something which took my breath away, and as she reached me we just stared at each other.

samdare
samdare
29 Followers
12