Daria and Jack Pt. 01

Story Info
Babysitter gets caught with her hand in her pants.
3.9k words
4.48
111.5k
157

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bliss2Kiss
Bliss2Kiss
233 Followers

Note to the reader: this is either a stand alone story, or could be a 2-parter. If you'd like to read more about Daria and Jack, please comment or let me know.

All characters engaged in sex are over 18. There are elements of non-consensual sex, but I hope it's clear that, in the end, it's very much consensual.

Enjoy!

*

Daria straightened her dress and rang the bell. She had butterflies in her stomach. She wasn't nervous because of having to babysit. She had babysat the Samson kids loads of times and they were really easy compared to most of the other kids. No, she was nervous because she had a major crush on their dad, Jack Samson. He was in his mid-forties, with sandy-brown hair, green penetrating eyes and a voice that travelled straight to her pussy every time he said anything.

She had been babysitting for the Samson's for 2 years now, since she was 17. She had taken a year off before going to college, so she was trying to get all the work she could. Luckily for her, Mrs. Samson worked abroad a lot, meaning that Mr Samson often needed her help with the kids, sometimes even when he was in the house. Those were her favourite times, when she would pass by his open office door and step in and ask if he wanted anything. Just to be in the same room as him. Her pussy was constantly on fire around him. She just hoped he didn't realise. Hoped he would never find out that she masturbated every day, thinking of him, imagining him whispering into her ears how she was his.

She jumped when the door opened. It was 8 year-old Jennie.

"Hi Daria. Daddy says to bring you to the kitchen." And with that she was gone.

Daria smiled and stepped inside. She went into the kitchen where Jack was bending over, peering into the freezer. Daria stared at his gorgeous ass. She held on to the countertop to steady herself.

"Hi Mr Samson."

He looked back at her, a lock of hair having fallen in front of his eyes. He smiled at her. "Hey Daria. Thanks so much for coming on such short notice. I'm just looking for a container. I've got a sauce here somewhere that would be good for dinner for you and the kids." He turned back to the freezer. "How's your eyesight?" he called back to her.

"Uhm, pretty good."

"Come here and help me find it."

She went to stand next to him, his head level with her pussy. He looked up at her. She saw him glance at her breasts. The open freezer had brought out her nipples. She blushed and crouched down to him so her face was now next to his. What if he just kissed me. Something must have happened to her face as she thought this, because his smile faded briefly and he studied her intently. She looked away and peered into the open freezer drawer.

"So what does this container look like?"

"Well. Like that one there. And that one. And that one."

She laughed. He watched her out of the corner of his eye.

Mr Samson had left, promising to be back before midnight when he would take her home. The kids were in bed and Daria was on the couch, with the television on. She wasn't watching it. She had her eyes closed and one hand was pinching her nipple, pulling at it, imagining it was Jack's teeth. Her other hand was down her panties, her finger rubbing her swollen clit furiously.

"Yes, Jack," she whispered, her voice drowned out by the television. With a gush of wetness, she orgasmed, biting her hand to stop from screaming. She lay back on the cushions, imagining she was now in Jack's post-coital embrace. And then she fell asleep.

Jack opened the door and closed it behind him softly. He knew Daria was probably asleep. She was usually asleep if he got back late. He had learnt how to wake her up gently, he just had to approach her quietly.

He went into the living room. The TV was on and he could see Daria was laying down on the couch. He could hear her soft snores. He loved those soft snores. As he got closer he realised something that caused a heat to rise in him.

One of Daria's pert little tits was exposed, the bra cup having been pulled down and the top half of her dress unbuttoned. The bottom half of this dress was up above her hips, exposing the hand that was under her panties. And as he got even closer, her saw that these panties were soaked. He sniffed the air. His cock got hard.

He knew he should wake her up, but he didn't want to embarrass her. Bullshit, he wanted to stare at her. Try again. He wanted to touch her. Fuck her.

For the last two years his feelings for Daria had changed. At first she had just been another teenage girl who babysat. But slowly, especially in the last 6 months, he had come to see her as a young woman. One who seemed so full of life and warmth. Whereas his wife was away most of the time, probably screwing someone different in every new location.

Daria shifted, her legs parting a little more. She moaned a little. It seemed like she'd said something.

"Daria?" he whispered cautiously, checking if she was awake.

He got no response. He walked around the couch and knelt down in front of it. He breathed in her scent and scanned every inch of her exposed flesh. From the gently trembling breast and erect little nipple, to the fine blond curls he could see through the wet cloth of her panties. One leg was dangling off the couch, her legs wide open, and with his finger he traced along the inside of her thigh, soft and creamy. He looked up at her face to see if she responded but nothing happened apart from a little flutter of the eyelids. He rubbed a finger past her nipple, and then cupped her little breast in his hand. It made his hand look big. He relished the buttery texture of her tit, stroking the flesh. Then he brought his face close to her panty-clad pussy and ran his tongue along the outline of her cunt-lips. He sucked on the material, desperate to taste her. He knew that what he was doing was so so wrong, but it was happening and he didn't want to stop himself.

Her hips moved up, pressing her pussy into his face. The hand that had been resting under her underpants fell away. His nose must have pressed into her clit, because she groaned in her sleep.

"Yes, Jack. Please."

He looked up. Was she awake?

Her eyes were closed and her breathing was deep again. Had she just called his name in her sleep? The thought that she was dreaming about him turned him on even more.

With his index finger he pulled aside the fabric and revealed her glistening cunt to him: the puffy lips covered with a fine dusting of the fairest, silkiest pubes and the wetness in between them, open and emanating warmth. With his tongue, he traced the length of her slit, gathering some of her juice. He licked up and down this crease, going a little deeper each time, eventually pushing his tongue deep into her hole for a second. Her hips were moving a little more now, in a gyrating motion, and he could hear her moan.

"Yes, Jack, please. I want you to be my first."

He smiled into her pussy, not really caring if she was dreaming or awake, and began to flick her swollen clit with the tip of his tongue. Her hips began to buck and with his other hand he began to finger fuck her, plunging into her wet tight hole as she approached climax.

"Oh Jack, Oh Jack, yes, please, please..."

He bit her clit, his finger pumping in and out of her. He sucked on her clit hungrily, desperate to make her cum.

"Yes, Jack, Yes, fuck, yes, please, fuck me, Jack, I'm coming, Jack..."

To stop her from waking the kids up as she came, he put his free hand over her mouth. She orgasmed hard, her whole body shaking and a surge of wetness surrounded his finger and flooded into his mouth. He lapped at her pussy, sucking on her cunt lips and drinking all of her up.

As her orgasm subsided, he kept his hand over her mouth. He moved up to look at her and as his finger pulled out of her soaked pussy, her eyes opened. She flinched and her eyes widened and she tried to move. He pinned her down, keeping her mouth covered.

"Shhhh," he said. And he began to stroke her pussy again, gently running his knuckles over her outside lips. She froze and watched him. He could see her processing everything. He gave her time to realise what was happening. He knew she wanted him, but he also realised that she had never imagined this would actually happen. He just had to take control of the situation.

"I know you want me, Daria," he whispered, his fingertips brushing over her clit. She jolted, still sensitive from her orgasm. He grinned at her and he felt her cunt throb in response.

"See? You want me. And I want you. So fucking much." His hand left her pussy and went to his belt. He began to undo his trousers. "I have to fuck you, Daria. I have to. Do you want me to fuck you?"

She still looked very confused, her eyes wide, but she nodded. "I want to hear you say it. Promise not to scream?"

She nodded again. He removed his hand from her mouth slowly. She didn't scream.

"Say it, Daria." His cock was hard and throbbing in his hand, waiting.

"I want you to fuck me." Her voice trembled and was soft, but he heard the desire in her voice.

"Good girl."

He raised himself up and placed himself in between her legs. She watched his cock approach her virgin cunt. She had fucked herself with toys, but no man had been inside her. And as she saw this monster cock head towards her tight virgin pussy, she felt a little fear as well as absolute need for him to fuck her.

His big bulbous head pushed at her opening, spreading her cunt lips and forcing her tight hole to stretch and swallow him.

"Fuck, you're so tight."

He kept pushing his thick cock into her cunt, her walls tight around him, half-pushing him out and half-swallowing him in. He grunted and kept moving his hips forward. He was half-way in. He stopped, letting her get used to the size of him.

"Don't stop, Jack," she said.

He ran his finger over her mouth, those beautiful cherry lips he had often imagined wrapped around his cock.

He thrust into her the rest of the way in one cruel movement. He knew she would cry out, so his hand was back over her mouth. He pulled out of her, his cock head popping out her pussy. He rubbed it along the length of her dripping slit and then pushed back into her, all in one go. He was balls deep inside her now, grinding his hips into her, feeling her tight pussy milking his cock. She moved to meet his movement.

"Are you ready?"

He didn't wait for her to answer, he knew she was ready.

He began to pump in and out of her, fucking her pussy. The sound of her wet cunt being ploughed by his cock was a wet slapping sound that sped up and got louder as he lost control and rammed into her over and over again as hard and deep as he could. He was grunting with the exertion, using her pussy for his own pleasure.

"Take it, you little slut. Take my cock, take all of it. I knew you were a little whore. Fingering yourself and dreaming about me. You little slut, you're mine now." Every word was punctuated by his thunderous pounding as he bruised and stretched her pussy.

She was moaning uncontrollably into his hand, his words and his cock and his eyes and his voice driving her insane. She wanted nothing more than to be completely his. He could do anything he wanted with her.

His strokes changed. He would pull out almost completely, slowly so that she could feel every inch of his cock, and then plunge back into her. Again and again. He watched her puffy cunt lips cling to his thick cock as it pulled out of her, and then watched her little tits as he rammed back into her. Her body was driving him insane. She was so petite, but also so ripe and sexy. His cock looked like a monster as it forced its way in and out of her tiny pussy.

Her hips were moving up to meet his thrusts and she was biting his hand and kissing it. He had never felt so powerful. She was so obviously his.

He pulled out and watched her sore pussy clench. Her cum was running down to her ass. He put a finger in her, scooping up a dollop of her sweet-smelling cum and then rubbed along her glistening perineum and towards her tight little asshole. She moaned and wriggled. He pushed his thick wet finger against her rosebud and she jolted. He looked into her eyes.

"Aren't you mine, Daria?"

She nodded.

"Don't you want me to take you?"

She nodded.

"Then let me in, baby."

He pushed again, but she was closed off to him. He rubbed the wrinkled little hole, massaging it. He spoke soothingly to her.

"Baby girl, just relax. You know these things hurt to begin with, but everything I'm going to do to you will lead to pleasure. Don't you want to feel good?"

She nodded.

"Do I make you feel good?"

She nodded.

"Don't you want me to feel good?"

She nodded.

"Then relax, baby girl, and let me in. Cause I want you like no one else and I know you want me."

He could see her trying to relax.

He bent over, his finger still gently rubbing her asshole, and he took one of her tits in his mouth. He sucked on the hard little nipple, licking at it, nibbling it gently. She groaned. He ran his tongue around the areole and kissed the little bullet. Then he sucked on it again, harder this time. Her sphincter opened a little and the tip of his finger slipped in. She squealed into his hand and immediately he felt her contract and his finger was trapped in her ass.

He kissed down her stomach -- so soft and taut -- to her open pussy. He pushed his tongue into her cunt, her juices spilling out onto his face, and her asshole opened again, more this time.

He began lapping at her juicy cunt, groaning into her and she writhed in pleasure. His finger began to push in and out of her asshole, the juices from her pussy lubricating it and loosening her muscles.

His tongue flicked her swollen clit and he could feel another orgasm building in her, She was mashing her pussy up into his face, and his hand over her mouth was wet from her breath. As she started cumming, he picked up the pace with his finger, delving into her tight asshole, going deeper and faster. Her ass was getting used to what he was doing and he could tell from her orgasm that she was deriving pleasure from it.

When she screamed into his hand, he gave her clit one final kiss, pulled his finger out of her ass, and flipped her over. She let his big hands move her around like a ragdoll. Her face was in a pillow and he pulled up her ass by the hips, spreading her gorgeous ass cheeks. Her swollen pussy was dripping cum onto her legs and the sofa, and with three fingers he scooped up some of the juice and rubbed it into her pulsing little asshole. He put his finger in again and spoke to her in a low voice.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, Daria. It's going to hurt to begin with, but I promise it'll feel good. If you really don't want me to, tell me now."

He pumped his finger in and out of her hole, still tight, but getting more relaxed at every thrust.

She turned her head to the side and said in a shaky voice: "Please, Mr Samson, please fuck me in the ass."

He squeezed one of her cheeks and groaned.

"God, you're so fucking sexy, Daria."

He took out his finger and pointed his thick cockhead at the tiny opening. He was glad she couldn't see what he was seeing, because it seemed impossible that his cock would fit in the small hole. He rubbed the head up and down her dripping slit, spreading her juice over it. She shuddered and moaned, her face back in the pillow.

He aimed his glistening cock head at her asshole and began to push in. She had learnt quickly cause her muscles relaxed and he watched in awe as the tip of his cock disappeared into her asshole. Once the head was in, her muscles tightened and she squirmed. He knew she was uncomfortable, but if he kept going, her discomfort would be eased.

He rubbed her lower back, soothing her, and pushed his hips forward. As the thick length of his cock was forced into her tight little asshole, he spread her ass cheeks. She was squealing into the pillow and he was sweating. His cock was in a vice grip. She was so tight, it almost hurt him. Almost. Cause it felt fucking great. He couldn't believe how great it felt.

He kept pushing in, deeper and deeper, her anus stretched wide open as the thick base of his cock went in. He pressed his hips into her ass, his balls bouncing against her wet pussy and he held her tight to him with his hands around her hips.

"I'm completely in, baby girl. You've taken me all in your sexy ass. Such a good girl."

And then she wiggled.

His grip on her tightened.

"I'm going to fuck you."

He pulled out slowly and then rammed into her. He barely noticed her muffled scream. Cause this was his ass and his slut and he was going to fuck her as hard as he wanted.

He began a slow continuous movement, in and out, watching his cock disappear into her tiny asshole and then pulling out. Her ass gripped his cock jealously. The feeling was insane.

"God you feel so fucking good. Your ass is so fucking tight."

He picked up the pace, his balls starting to slap her open dripping cunt as he pumped his cock in and out of her virgin asshole. Her screams were turning into groans. He knew she was feeling the pleasure now.

"That's it, slut. Take my cock deep in your ass. You like that?"

He began to ram into her brutally, slamming into her, making her whole body jump forward every time he bottomed out in her ass.

"You like that? You fucking anal whore? Taking my cock in your tiny tight little fucking ass?"

He was losing control, ripping into her ass, pounding her.

"Such a good little whore. My fucking slut. Taking my cock deep in your little ass. Milking my cock with your slutty ass. You fucking slut, you like that? Huh? You like me ripping you open?"

His cruel words only added to her orgasm which came from a place unknown to her. It was like no other orgasm she had ever had. His balls were spanking her cunt, his hands were digging into her flesh, his cock was fucking into her bowels and his voice -- oh fuck his voice -- was owning her...

She came so hard, she flew forward and his cock almost popped out of her. He fucked through her convulsions but slowed down. And then he pulled out and spat into her gaping asshole. He spanked her ass a few times and then flipped her back over so she was on her back again.

He knelt over her, his cock angry and hard, his eyes cruel and full of lust. Rather than be afraid of him, she responded by spreading her legs for him.

"Fuck me, Jack. Please don't ever stop fucking me."

He grinned and thrust his cock into her gaping cunt. He was going to finish soon and all he wanted was to fuck her as hard and fast as he could, to feel her at his mercy. It felt so good to be in her pussy, the soft wet velvet cunt walls clenching around his cock, sucking him in.

"Feel that, slut? God, you're so fucking tight. Fuck."

He gripped one of her tits as it jumped around, squeezing it hard, using it as a handle as his cock ploughed into her juicy pussy, stretching it even more. His thrust were bruising her pussy, and she was biting her own hand to stifle her cries of pleasure. She was going to cum again soon.

"You fucking whore. I own this pussy. I own you. I'm going to cum in your slutty cunt. I'm going to shoot so far inside you. That's it, slut, take me all inside you. I'm going to flood your womb with my cum."

She wanted to tell him that she wasn't on birth control, that she was too young to have children, but the way he was fucking her was going to make her cum again and fuck it, she thought.

He could tell she was going to cum and he dug his fingers into the pliant flesh of her buttery tit and slammed into her hard, his balls slapping her ass.

"Cum on my cock, slut. Do it, you fucking whore, cum on my cock. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

Bliss2Kiss
Bliss2Kiss
233 Followers
12