Daria and Jack Pt. 02

Story Info
Daria turns the tables on Jack.
5.8k words
4.62
21k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bliss2Kiss
Bliss2Kiss
233 Followers

In part 2, I decided to turn the tables a little and give Daria more agency.

All characters are above 18.

*****************

As Daria walked to the car, she could feel Jack's eyes on her back. Her legs were weak. She had come more times than she could count. And her heart was fluttering like a trapped bird.

Because it had all seemed like a dream. She was sure she had actually been in a dream and then she had woken up in the throes of an orgasm and his fingers in her pussy. Jack's hand.

She almost turned around to look at him to make sure this was all really happening. But her pussy and her asshole were sore and there was cum dripping down her legs and she had no panties on... It was real. It was not a dream.

Slut. Whore. He had said these words to here while ripping her open with his monstrous cock. His beautiful cock. She had barely had time to relish its beauty. He had been so urgent to use it as a weapon on her virginal holes.

She waited by the car door as he walked round the car. Everything was a haze. Her body felt bruised and satisfied, warm and wet, loose and alive. She was buzzing with arousal. She had always buzzed like this when in Jack's presence, but now it was different. He had claimed her and she could be his.

But there was something bothering her. Something about the one-sidedness of what had just happened on that sofa. It hadn't felt like rape. She had wanted him. Even when half-asleep, she had wanted him. But she had had no time to assert herself. He had taken away her opportunity to do that.

The doors unlocked and she got in. She looked over at him as he got in the car. Her cunt throbbed with that familiar recognition. She found him irresistible. And that's why she had let him do what he wanted with her. Did he feel the same need? Or did he simply want to possess something and she was the nearest willing body? Suddenly, the answer to this question became incredibly important.

He started the engine and looked at her. She saw the animal hunger in his eyes. God he was sexy. Even the way his hands gripped the steering wheel was sending little shockwaves through her.

She smiled at him and looked away. She didn't want to manipulate him, even though it could be argued that he had done exactly that to her. But she did want to make something clear. She wanted to know where she stood.

She could feel him looking at her as the car idled. She looked out the window. She always felt a little nervous letting him drive her home and leaving the kids in the house alone. She only lived a short drive away, so the quicker they set off the better.

Eventually, he pulled the car out of the driveway and they began the drive down the quiet suburban streets, soft lamplight flitting past, like a pulse. The tension in the car was palpable, but Daria was fully awake now. She was in control of herself again. She was not going to be polite just to ease the tension and she would behave like his equal.

She knew he kept looking at her. His eyes were like rays, they heated her skin every time they scanned her. The back of her neck was burning.

When they were halfway to her house, he put his hand on her thigh. He squeezed her soft flesh. His warm hand began to travel up, under her dress. And though her pussy throbbed and was desperate to have him touch her, she placed her hand firmly on his and held it there. She didn't remove it, she just stopped it from traveling up.

The silence in the car became louder as she waited. She was still looking out the window.

Finally, she heard his gravelly voice say: "Are you OK?"

She nodded.

They were almost at her house.

"Was I too rough with you?"

The worry in his voice was too much and she turned to look at him. She stopped herself from smiling, from appeasing. Because, actually, he had been too rough with her.

She fought hard to be honest. She wanted so badly to say: Oh no really it was fine, do whatever you want with me. I'm sorry if I seemed distant/caused a fuss/made you feel guilty...

But she didn't. She said: "Yes. You were."

He seemed a little stunned.

He pulled over. She could see her house further down the street.

She didn't get out, but turned to him, her hand still on his on her thigh.

"Jack, I was a virgin. I was asleep. You knew how much I wanted you and you took advantage of that."

He was staring at her as if she was an alien. She almost laughed. In fact, she did laugh. It made him even more uncertain. She could see different thoughts in his head, it felt like she could read his mind. Didn't you enjoy it?/I thought you wanted it/But you were fingering yourself on my couch... But, to her surprise, he said: "I'm sorry, Daria. I lost control."

Her laughter faded and her heart beat hard in her chest. She was sure he would be able to hear it.

She waited.

He went on. "It's no excuse, but I guess I've been holding myself back for a long time. In a lot of different ways. And... And I just did what I wanted without thinking about... without thinking about you. I guess I knew you were attracted to me and I never thought past that. I just..." He sighed and looked out the windshield. "I took advantage. I'm sorry."

Well, a profession of love it was not. But an admittance of responsibility was something, but...

She felt a disappointment, as if, if she had not let him take her on that sofa, maybe he would be telling her how much he wanted her. Whereas now, because she had let him (and begged him to) fuck both her holes and call her his slut, all she could hope for was an apology.

Suddenly, she wanted to cry. But she stopped herself, imagining she was made of some sort of hard metal.

She said, opening the door: "Thanks. I appreciate that."

She got out and closed the door. She couldn't say anything else or she would lose it. She needed to be alone and process what the fuck had just happened.

She started walking, but she heard his door open and close and his footsteps run to her. She breathed in deeply and turned.

"What? You apologised. It's fine. Go home."

He stopped, taken aback by the coldness in her tone. But then she saw him make a decision. He stepped close to her. He looked into her eyes, a warmth in his eyes that had been lacking on that sofa.

"Daria," he said.

His voice was soft. It was like a caress. She could feel herself melting.

"What?"

Her voice was softening too, but she did her best to keep her defences up as much as she could.

His eyes were searching hers. Standing there on the pavement in the streetlight, feeling his breath on her face, but not touching him; this moment felt more intimate than any on that sofa had.

"Surely you know how much I've wanted you."

He said it so quietly, she almost thought she'd imagined it.

"Oh," was all she said.

He laughed, a tension in his face releasing. She drowned in his sparkling eyes and all the sadness in her evaporated. She smiled in response.

He began to move to her, but stopped, a mischievous look in his face.

"May I?"

"May you what?" she said breathlessly, feeling her pussy leaking all over again.

His eyes darkened as his arousal responded to hers.

He wrapped his arm around her waist, the contact igniting her skin.

"May I kiss you, Daria?"

His face was so close, their noses were almost touching. She could smell his skin. She could smell traces of herself on his face.

"Yes."

It was a whisper and it unleashed him. He drew her in, pressing his body to hers, his arm tight around her waist. She kept her eyes open as his lips touched hers. It felt as though his lips were electrified. Her entire body responded and she moaned into his mouth. She was dimly aware that this was their first kiss. The whole time that he had fucked her, he hadn't kissed her. She felt as if she was losing her virginity all over again as his soft lips enveloped hers and his warm tongue slid into her open mouth.

She could feel his erection pressing into her abdomen and she pushed her pussy hard against him. He groaned into her mouth as the heat of her spread to him.

His free hand went into her hair, clutching the back of her head in desperate need. She could feel how much he wanted her and it only added more fuel to her fire.

Her hand went to his back, feeling the tensed muscles through his shirt. Her other hand went to his buttocks and she squeezed. God, she loved his ass.

He laughed into her mouth and he tightened his hand in her thick brown hair. She wanted to eat him.

Their mouths parted and he opened his eyes to see her looking straight into him.

"You're fucking amazing," he breathed.

She fought the shyness that welled up in her and instead she smiled.

"I should go home and so should you," she said softly.

He sighed and closed his eyes, bending his neck to lean his forehead against to hers.

"This isn't over, is it?" he asked.

"God, no."

"Good."

He let her go and stepped back.

She fought the unsteadiness in her limbs and readied herself. She was going to walk away from him, and it was fucking hard. She wanted him inside her, her pussy was hot and wet and hungry, but she knew it was right to press pause.

"Are you free tomorrow? The kids are at a friend's house all day..."

She nodded.

He looked relieved. "Thank fuck."

She laughed, leaned forward to kiss him lightly, and then she turned and walked away.

Jack drove home with his aching erection stubbornly refusing to die down, strangled though it was in his trousers.

His skin was buzzing and he felt a hum inside him that he hadn't felt in decades. When he had come home to find her on his sofa, her legs open and one gorgeous tit exposed, he had only thought of himself. He had treated her body like an object, using her for his pleasure and claiming her with his words. The whole scenario was clouded in a red fog of lust. His cock twitched as it remembered being in her tight holes and he grunted under his breath, shifting his weight.

And then, in the car, she - Daria - had come back into focus. The young woman who made him laugh, whose company he craved on a daily basis, who made his cock hard just by walking by his office.

He was puzzled by how brutal he had been with her. It wasn't out of character, he had always enjoyed being dominant, but he hadn't given her a chance to consent to this balance of power. He had simply taken it. Had taken her.

Her demeanour in the car had made him see this. And he was ashamed that she had had to pull back from him in order for him to realise the brutality of his actions. And yet, she still wanted him. He knew he was lucky. And he was resolved to be better, be more conscious of her.

As he quietly unlocked his front door and went upstairs to check on the kids - who were peacefully sleeping in their beds, their duvets tangled around their flailing limbs - he thought of nothing but her, wanting it to be tomorrow.

He poured himself a whiskey and stood in front of the couch. He stared at it. There were stains on it. One patch was still wet. He sat next to it and put his hand on it, remembering the taste of her pussy, how freely its juices had flowed as it had pressed upwards into his eager mouth. He took a sip of his drink and placed it on the coffee table. He unbuckled his belt and opened his trousers, his eyes closing. He was remembering her moans and muffled screams.

His cock was rock hard, sticky with their juices. He gripped it, remembering the tightness of her cunt, its soft warmth.

He began to rub up and down his shaft, remembering her peachy ass spread open, and his huge cock disappearing into that little clenching hole. His hand was tight around his cock, pumping up and down, imagining he was back in her little asshole, fucking her so hard his balls were spanking her pussy.

He could feel his orgasm building. His hand was a blur as he pulled at himself, imagining he was about to come in her tight little hole.

His cum spurted out of him. He grunted, aware all of a sudden that he was alone and that the house was very quiet. He lent back, his hand loosely holding his softening cock, and began to think about tomorrow. His sex drive had been unleashed and he didn't think he'd be able to focus on much else in the next few days.

The kids were at school and Jack was trying to get a hold of Daria. She wasn't answering.

He sat in his kitchen, and tried not to freak out. He made himself coffee after coffee and then realised that was probably not helping his agitation. So he poured himself a whiskey. He didn't give a fuck if it was only 10 am. He needed to calm down. Should he go to her house? But what if her parents opened the door? What the fuck would he say to them? Hi, I need to fuck your daughter but she won't return my calls. It might have something to do with the fact I sort of raped her last night.

He put his head in his hands and took a few deep breaths. Calm down. Maybe she's still sleeping.

Two drinks later, he had rung her five more times to no avail and he was losing his mind. He needed to see her. He started walking around the house aimlessly, half-cleaning, but mostly just keeping himself busy.

He was calling her again when the doorbell rang. He ran down the stairs. He knew it was her.

He threw open the door and there she was, looking irresistible in cut-off shorts and a tank top. He moved to touch her, pull her to him and kiss her, but she held up her hand.

"No. Not until I say."

He stalled. Huh? And then he saw the glint in her eyes. His cock was hardening quickly and his heart was beating like crazy.

"Go upstairs. I want to fuck you in the bed you share with your wife."

He couldn't help but smile a crooked smile. He was enjoying this game. He knew at once that she had taken the dominant role away from him. He'd never let anyone take control of him like that before and the prospect of this new dynamic excited him. Also, he could see from how her chest was rising that she was nervous and excited too.

"Yes, Ma'am," he said.

He turned and went upstairs, listening to her close the door behind her and follow him up the stairs.

He waited for her in the master bedroom. She came in and looked around. She saw her crumpled panties on the pillow.

"I wanted to smell you while I slept."

She looked at him. He could see the lust in her eyes.

"Shut up and take off your clothes. Slowly."

His cock twitched. This was turning him on a lot. Being told what to do was new. And fucking hot.

He started unbuttoning his shirt, watching her watching him. She sat down in a chair in the corner of the room and spread her tanned legs.

"Slower," she said hoarsely.

His fingers slowed down as he opened his shirt, one button at a time, gradually revealing his chest and then his stomach. As he undid the final button, her hand slipped under her shorts.

"Take off your shirt."

He let his shirt slide off his shoulders and onto the floor. His cock was straining in his trousers, but he also felt vulnerable. It was a strange feeling. It was very new.

"Turn around."

He turned and waited. He could hear her breathing.

"Take off your trousers. Nice and slow."

With his back to her, he unbuckled his belt, opened his trousers and began to slide them down. He could hear the wet sound of her pussy as she fingered herself. He heard her moan. This was amazing.

His stepped out of his trousers and waited.

After a while she said: "What are you waiting for? Take off your boxers."

He smiled, his face hidden from her, and he slowly inched his boxers down his hips, the waistband traveling down his ass, his erection being pressed down until it sprang free. He bent over to continue taking them off.

She groaned behind him. He could hear her pumping her finger into her pussy.

Almost in a whisper, she said: "Take off your socks while you're down there."

He felt exposed as he took off his socks. He had never been in this position before. He realised that he was a little scared. It was so unfamiliar.

Once his socks were off, she said: "Face me. I want to see all of you."

He straightened up and turned.

Her shorts were open and she was stroking her dripping pussy, dipping a finger in and out almost lazily as her eyes travelled all over his naked body. She devoured him with her gaze: his flexing chest, his taut stomach and the alluring trail of fine hairs that lead down to the most gorgeous cock. It was hard and massive and staring right at her. She flicked her clit as she watched his proud cock bounce in front of her. She didn't want to come yet, but she was close. She eyed his legs, muscular and beautifully shaped.

Finally she looked up at his face. His eyes took her breath away. He was looking at her in a way she had never seen before. She saw a deep yearning and hunger as well as fear and excitement. It was the most intoxicating expression and she had to fight to not jump him and beg for his cock.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Jack."

She saw that no one had ever spoken to him like this before. She saw emotion in his face as well as arousal. She smiled. She stood up.

"I'm going to touch you now, but you can't touch me. Understood?"

He nodded, his green eyes ablaze with unfathomable emotions.

She moved to him and with the glistening fingers that had been in her pussy, she began to trail around his chest, traveling around his muscles, brushing past his erect nipples, leaving a trail of wetness. She pushed into his skin harder, feeling how soft and tough he was at the same time. She stepped closer and kissed his skin, feeling how hot he was, feeling his heartbeat on her lips. She kissed down his stomach, crouching down in front of him until she was face to face with his beautiful and proud cock. She kissed the tip of it and it jumped in response. She heard him moan softly. She could tell he was fighting hard to keep still.

She let her hands roam over his powerful legs, caressing the back of his thighs and his sexy buttocks. She let a finger run along the crease and he clenched. She looked up at him.

"Jack, be good and let me do what I want. Relax."

He looked down at her, part of him wanting to grip that back of her head and ram his cock down her throat, the other part of him completely and willingly at her mercy. He relaxed and he felt her finger travel further in between in ass cheeks, stroking past his asshole. She rubbed the wrinkled skin gently as she kissed the head of his cock again. Their eyes locked as she opened her mouth and swallowed his bulbous cock head.

The hot wetness of her mouth encouraged him to open up and her finger was able to dip into his sphincter. She licked up and down his shaft, kissing the veins, nuzzling her face into his pubes. She sat back on her heels as her finger went deeper into his asshole, and she watched him as he began enjoy it. She smiled up at him and then put his cock back in her mouth, her free hand gripping his ass.

She tightened her lips around his shaft and began to bob her head, taking more of him into her hot mouth with every stroke. Her finger was plunging into his ass now and he was groaning, his entire body alight with electricity.

He could feel her moaning onto his cock as she took him into her mouth, gagging every time the head hit the back of her throat. As her finger sped up, so did her mouth. He was shaking, his skin was on fire and he could feel an orgasm building. But this orgasm wasn't like anything he'd ever experienced before. It felt like it was coming from somewhere else in his body, not just from his balls.

"Oh god, oh god," he repeated, unable to help himself.

Bliss2Kiss
Bliss2Kiss
233 Followers
12