Daring Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adrtyguy
adrtyguy
78 Followers

Before I could get my feet on his lap and try to accidently bump my foot into his cock he quickly placed a fluffy couch pillow on top of his legs. When I stretched my legs back out and put my feet on the pillow my left foot fell off because the pillow was over stuffed and my foot just slid off. There was only room for one at a time. I quickly realized that this worked in my favor as I had to keep one on the floor and it caused my legs to spread a little.

My dad noticed instantly and I could see him fighting the urge to stare. I was so excited that he was sitting so close to my pussy that I could feel myself instantly start to get wet and I couldn't even feel his strong hands massaging my feet. It wouldn't be long before I would have an obvious wet spot between my legs and there is no way that he wouldn't see it. The thought excited me more and more.

I could tell that my dad wanted to look at me but was nervous that I would catch him. So I forced out a yawn.

"That feels so good daddy, it's about to put me to sleep before the movie is over."

I pretended to nod off a few times then took the foot he was rubbing and put it up on the back of the couch by his head to make room for the other one on the pillow.

"This one is really sore." I said tiredly.

My legs were now wide open with one up in the air and I could feel the wet spot in my shorts get cold as the air hit it. I know he could see it now, and probably smell how horny I was.

I wasted no time making him think it was safe to look as I pretended to fall deep into sleep, letting my leg go fully limp on the pillow. He could feel it relax and he glanced up to see if my eyes were still open. I could see him through the eyelashes of my squinting eyes. He continued rubbing for a minute, still obviously nervous about being caught looking at his daughter's body. I could see him steal a look and then force himself look back at the TV.

I started breathing slowly and deeply like one does when they are fully asleep to try and make him feel safer and it wasn't long before he became brave enough to turn his attention to my body fully. His eyes stared at me like a predator stalking its prey. Looking up and down my body and stopping at the growing wet spot between my legs.

Then he once again surprised me by tickling my foot to test just how deeply I was sleeping. It took every ounce of will power I had to not flinch, laugh or yank my foot away from him. After seeing me fail to respond he pinched a toe firmly between his thumb and finger, then again even harder. He pinched it so hard it almost brought a tear to my eye.

I couldn't believe how hard he pinched it and when he saw no response a devilish grin appeared on his face and his eyes took on a quality that I could only describe as devious and hungry. It was almost creepy but I had never seen that expression on my dad's face before and it was very arousing to imagine the thoughts that elicited such an expression.

Then my dad lifted my foot off the pillow and tossed it on the floor, maneuvered his swollen cock out of the leg of his shorts and set my foot back down in his lap. His right hand massaged his cock slowly as his left hand started to slide slowly up my shin to my knee and then up the inside of my thigh. He ran his finger tips up and down on the inside of my thigh, stopping inches away from my aching pussy.

I had never been touched like that before and it sent butterflies fluttering through my stomach. It tickled so much that it made me want to pee my pants but my convictions held firm and I lied motionless beneath his touch. I couldn't have imagined how good it would feel to have my dad's hands explore my body like this. They were rough and strong but somehow felt soft and I could feel the heat radiating through my skin.

Until this point I hadn't really thought about my dad touching my pussy but my desire to see the lengths he would go to get off admiring my body had evolved into a need to feel him touch me, to feel his body against mine. I found myself trying to will his hand to reach further and sneak beneath my shorts and touch my soaking wet pussy but he wouldn't cross the imaginary line he had obviously drawn in his mind.

Then out of nowhere he leaned over towards me and put his face as close to my pussy as he could. He inhaled deeply through his nose and let out a growling moan. I could feel his massaging change quickly to an aggressive stroking of his cock. Then with his face hovering inches above my pussy I felt a hot wet sensation on my toes. Oh my god, I thought to myself. He just came on my foot. It was so hot and I could feel it running slowly down my foot. I closed my eyes tightly and got lost in the thought of his cum on my body. I almost came feeling it tickle my foot as it dripped down slowly.

My dad lifting my foot and standing up brought me quickly back to my senses. I again peeked through my lashes and watched him walk past with his enormous cock sticking straight out in his shorts. He was so hard it didn't even sway as he walked. He returned with a towel and cleaned off my foot gently. When he was sure that everything appeared normal he nudged me awake and told me to go up to bed.

"I told you I was tired, I didn't even know I had fallen asleep. Goodnight daddy." I said as I walked up the stairs to my room.

I of course went straight into my room and rubbed my pussy. This time I wasn't thinking about how hot it was that my dad got off looking at my body, now my thoughts were of him touching me and what it would feel like to have that huge cock inside me. The thought of his thick hands between my legs made my body tremble and before I knew it I was coming.

The next morning I woke up excited that I had the whole weekend to spend with my dad. When I got down stairs my dad was in the back yard doing yard work. I quickly ran back up to my room and put on my tiny white bikini.

"Good morning princess." My dad said as I walked out the door.

"Good morning daddy. It's such a nice day to get some sun, will you rub some lotion on me so I don't burn?"

"Sure princess, just let me wash my hands. I will be right back." He said as he went inside.

I quickly laid out my towel and got myself into position on my stomach. I made sure to spread my legs wide and pull my bikini bottom up tightly until I felt the small triangle of fabric slide up between my pussy lips.

When my dad came back out I asked him to make sure and get my butt because it was not accustomed to the sun. He agreed that it was a good idea and suggested that maybe he should even apply a second coat.

He started putting the lotion on at my feet first, spreading it quickly on my skin. I noticed that he rubbed more slowly and thoroughly as he got higher up on my legs and by the time he got to my thighs he was pretty much giving me a massage. I know he could see my pussy lips swallowing the mesh material and I wondered what he was thinking. Did he have thoughts like I did last night? Did he think about what my wet pussy would feel like wrapping around his fingers or cock?

I was so caught up in thought that I almost didn't notice that he skipped over the tops of my thighs and was spreading the lotion on the outside of my ass cheeks. Once again it was like there was an imaginary line that he would not cross. It drove me crazy. Why won't he touch me anywhere near my pussy? What could be his reason? He was clearly ok with smelling and looking at my pussy and the video was evidence that he liked looking at it. Why won't he just touch it? I kept thinking to myself.

Then he started rubbing lotion on both of my ass cheeks at once. His motion was causing my ass to spread wide and with every stroke I could feel him rubbing harder. His rubbing of lotion had turned into him pretty much grabbing my cheeks and forcing them apart. It began to take on a rhythm that had a long pause when my ass was spread the widest. I could tell he was getting lost in what he was doing and soon he was spreading it so far that it began to hurt and I felt like he might tear me open.

At first I didn't like the pain but as I got used to it my pussy started dripping with juices. But then he got a little too carried away and I was convinced his next stroke was going to stretch my skin until it tore.

"Can you untie my top daddy, I really hate tan lines." I said quickly to bring him back to reality.

"Oh, um, yeah sure princess." He replied as if he had just woken from a dream.

I couldn't believe how easy it was for him to get lost in touching me. Maybe that was why he refused to come close to my pussy. Maybe he knew that he might get carried away and lose control of himself. The realization scared me but I kept telling myself that my dad would surely never do anything to hurt me. Despite my reassuring thoughts a part of me was still fearful of what he might do if he ever did cross that line.

He untied my top and let the strings fall to my side then finished rubbing the lotion on my back. He seemed to be rushing as he finished, like he realized that he had gotten carried away and needed to put some distance between his devious hands and my body.

"You know princess it is ok if you lay out without your swimming suit on."He said out of the blue.

"You mean naked?" I asked, surprised at what I had just heard.

"It is just us and no one can see you back here. It is not like I have never seen you naked and you are my daughter so there is no need to be shy." He said as he stood up and went back to the work he was doing.

"Well that would solve my tan line problem I guess. But I don't know if I could do that in front of you dad, I think I would be too embarrassed."

"You definitely don't have anything to be embarrassed of. I just wanted to let you know it was ok with me."

With that he went back to raking the yard and I just laid there in silence. He had given me the perfect opportunity to display everything I had to offer but I was not taking advantage. I was still unnerved by the way he had just man handled my ass and almost tore me from hole to hole. Perhaps it was the burning sensation of the stretched skin that would not allow me to move past it, or maybe I was actually really scared of what my dad might be capable of. Either way the feeling dominated my mind for the remainder of my time lying in the sun.

After showering off the sweat and sun block I sat on my bed. My head clouded with thoughts of fear, regret and trepidation. My phone buzzed next to me and when I picked it up I was reminded of the looser line. I suddenly remembered the reason I had gotten into this situation. I wanted to see how far my dad would go when driven by the urges brought on by the sight of my body. That realization instantly turned all of my fear into desire.

He had gone so far as to almost tearing me in half within minutes of touching and seeing my body up close. A wave rolled through my body, leaving Goosebumps behind as it passed. I could feel my pussy tingle and start to get wet as I realized how far he had just gone.

I had to get him to cross the line, no matter what happened I needed to see what my daddy would be driven to do.

The next day I decided escalate things by taking my dad up on the offer to lay out completely naked. I got up and with nothing but a robe on I went down stairs. My dad was sitting in his chair watching a baseball game.

"Daddy, I am going to get some sun can you help me with the lotion again?"

"I'm watching the game princess and it is in extra innings, I really don't want to step away."

I was kind of surprised by his response. I thought for sure he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to put his hands on my body. Then I saw the score and it was the 5th inning. I guess he thought I didn't know anything about baseball but I had been watching games with him for years. Then it dawned on me that he was probably trying to avoid a repeat of yesterday when he got so caught up that he hurt me.

The thought made my heart race and my pussy tingle. He didn't trust himself enough to touch my body.

"That is ok daddy you can just put it on my back right here." I said walking over to him giving him no time to find an excuse not to.

I stood next to him, handed him the sun block turned around and dropped my robe.

"I won't have to worry about tan lines now, thanks for letting me tan without my suit daddy."

I could hear him swallow before he was able to manage a reply.

"You are welcome princess."

Again he rubbed the lotion on in a rushed fashion and was done within seconds.

"There you go princess." He said as he handed me the bottle of lotion.

"Thank you daddy." I said as I bent straight over at the waist to pick up my robe, being sure to give him a great shot of my pussy from the back.

I turned around and gave him a kiss on his forehead. He had sweat on his brow and the look of a deer in headlights.

"Enjoy your game daddy. Oh will you let me know when 30 minutes has passed so I can flip over?"I said as I walked away naked with the robe and lotion in hand.

As I sat outside lotioning the rest of my backside I wondered if my dad was inside stroking his cock after seeing me bend over like that. The thought made me want to touch myself but I refrained.

I heard the door slide open behind me. "It is time to flip over princess."

"Thank you daddy. Can you hand me the lotion please?"

I had left the lotion on the table so he would need to come outside and get a closer look at my bare flesh. As he walked to me I flipped over and his eyes instantly locked onto my breasts. I took the lotion from his hands and quickly started rubbing lotion on my chest before he could walk away.

"How was the game daddy?" I asked looking him in the face as my hands rubbed my breasts. He was so lost in the sight of me lotioning my body that he did not even notice I was looking at him.

I took advantage of the situation and rubbed my nipples, making sure to let them slide between my fingers and pinch them slightly so they would harden in front of his eyes.

"It was good. It came down to the last out and inside the park homerun." He said staring at my hands massaging my boobs.

I could see in his face that he wanted to retreat to the house so I quickly made some small talk to keep him from leaving.

"What is an inside the park homerun daddy?"

He started explaining it to me and I started rubbing down my stomach. His eyes followed my hands and as I got closer to my pussy he started to fumble his words more and more. Then I got to my bikini line and he could barely manage to string his words together.

I spread my legs slightly and rubbed the lotion on the side of my pussy lips. His eyes were wide open and he didn't blink once. My pussy started to fill with juices as my hands rubbed up and down my lips.

I looked down at his crotch and I could see his cock bulging in his shorts. Then his hand slid into his pocket and I watched as he grabbed his cock and pulled it to the side. The sight made my hands forget that they were rubbing lotion and they began to wander across my clit. I could see his hand start to massage his cock slightly inside his shorts. My hands were completely on auto pilot at this point as my gaze switched back and forth from his face staring down at my pussy to his hand rubbing his cock through his pocket.

Then I saw his stroking intensify drastically, causing me to look up at his face. He had a crazy look in his eye. It was like a combination of lust and amazement. At that moment I realized that I too had gotten carried away and was full on rubbing my clit as he watched.

He had stopped talking about baseball and we were both silent as we watched each other get off. I told myself to stop but my hands refused to follow my orders. They started rubbing more furiously as if they had been given some sort of permission to give my pussy an orgasm. I thought for sure that he would leave or say something once it was obvious that I was pleasuring myself in front of him but he didn't.

As I looked at his hand stroking his cock I could feel my orgasm building. My hand was rubbing up and down on my clit while the other held my lips spread wide. My legs started to tense up and shake as my ass lifted off the ground. My eyes started to roll back into my head but I forced them to watch my daddy's face as he watched his little girl cum.

The look on his face was amazing, he licked his lips as my fingers rubbed my pussy and my hips raised off the ground as if I were fucking my hand. I moaned out loud as the waves crashed through my body. When I looked back down he had his cock pulled out of his shorts and was stroking it like he had in the video, long fast strokes up and down the whole length of his thick shaft.

I quickly moved my hand from my clit, lifted my legs in the air and slid two fingers inside my pussy. I slid my fingers in and out slowly, fucking it for him. It was so wet that it made a splashing sound every time my fingers slid in and out of my hole.

I wanted more than anything for him to look me in the eyes as he came but his eyes would only look at my hands as they slid into my wet pussy.

Then my dad took a step toward me and pushed his hips out as he stroked. I knew he was about to cum and he wanted to come on me. I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and stuck them in my mouth. His eyes followed them until they met mine.

When our eyes met they stared deeply at each other as he continued to stroke his cock. I let him watch me glance down at his cock then looked back into his eyes and smiled.

A look of relief came over his face then he smiled back at me. I sat up and held my mouth open beneath his cock. He reached down and grabbed a hand full of my hair, pulling my head back gently but firmly.

I held my mouth open looking him in the eyes as he stroked his cock.

I felt his grip tighten in my hair as he came, shooting most of his load in my mouth. It turned me on so much to feel his cum in my mouth and sliding down my throat as I swallowed it.

My dad let go of my hair and looked down at me. He looked at me in a way that I hadn't seen since I was eleven. It was so loving and happy; it made me feel warm and safe and loved.

I laid back; keeping my eyes locked on his and slid my hands down my body from my nipples to my pussy. Rubbing both of my lips with my fingers I said.

"Will you touch it daddy, please?"

My dad kneeled down beside me and put his hand on my raised knee. His hand was still extra warm from being wrapped around his cock.

He slid his hand slowly down my thigh, it was so big compared to my leg that he barely had to move it before it was within inches of my aching pussy. I could see him pause as his hand reached his imaginary line.

"It's ok daddy, I want you to." I said looking him in the eye and placing my hand on his.

I pulled his hand slowly across the line and directed it to my pussy.

He looked down at his hand like it was feeling something new for the first time, cautious but curious. He slid his hands slowly down my thigh till his finger touched my lip causing me to moan with pleasure.

"It's ok daddy." I said again as I moaned from his touch.

His hand moved to the top of my pussy and turned so his fingers were pointing down my slit. He moved his hand down my lips like he was feeling every centimeter. His wide hand forcing my legs further apart as it slid between my thighs.

My pussy was covered completely by his hand as he cupped it. He slid his hand up pressing firmly. His index finger bent forward and slid between my lips, finding my wet hole. His finger felt so good between in my slit.

He put his other hand on my shoulder, his thumb and index finger wrapping gently around my neck. He held me tightly by the shoulder and looked me in the eye as he slid his finger inside my pussy.

adrtyguy
adrtyguy
78 Followers